Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍

Message added by Curvage Casey

11,343 posts / 1088793 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Monday fam!

Up until today my content has been what was in my queue from Florida in early April. Y’all haven’t really seen the damage I’ve done since then 😍

Believe me, I've been thinking about this. I know you've been very serious about diligently enhancing your beauty every day. You are never satisfied with mere perfection. You are more interested in redefining the possibilities of perfection. It's so meta. 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Life is too short - wear the damn dress 🥰🖤

(not a morph, but did take using wide angle lens. my gut is just that big now 😅)

70E0C2DF-F3C3-46A5-ADF6-53C1F0AC4150.jpeg.c18ace51386dcad943fa280297e2d970.jpg

Casey, You are a fat Cherub Angel. So far beyond merely a crush because for your striking beauty. You inspire real emotional response in me. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

(not a morph, but did take using wide angle lens. my gut is just that big now 😅)

57088202-CAC0-418B-B801-29473829219C.jpeg.cef8eeb0f5572566ccb6122f2d025039.jpg

Wow, such a beautiful princess 😍 keep on this incredible journey darling 😘 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

57088202-CAC0-418B-B801-29473829219C.jpeg.cef8eeb0f5572566ccb6122f2d025039.jpg

What would be super hot is if you stuffed yourself so full that the dress ripped at the seams; unable to contain the massive orb of flesh that Is your gut.

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This week my next phase of content rolls out - very stuffing-focused. Get ready. I’m looking BIG. We are on track to hit my WG challenge goals and possibly exceed them 😍

Mmmmmm hmmmm - sounds like a fun time ahead!  Can't wait baby.  ❤️

So perfect. No one can pull off a dress like you miss Casey. All the other girls will be so jealous. And the guys?  Well they won’t be able to keep their eyes off you. Just smashing as always. I need some time now to recover 👏

Casey!!!!!!!! Look at the size of that....burrito???!! Cant quite tell haha but it is fucking massive! As are you!!!! Uggghhhh! This looks amazing! My look at that back fat! I can tell why you broke the fucking bed, you wonderful lazy gorgeous piggy! 😈

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I really don't know what else to say other than the fact that I broke the bed in my guest bedroom while filming this video 

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.07.45 AM.png

The smile of a feedee who's about to experience the intense pleasure that only a feedee knows - stuffing herself full and getting FATTER!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I really don't know what else to say other than the fact that I broke the bed in my guest bedroom while filming this video 

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.10.05 AM.png

Good Golly! Look at you Casey. You've gotten Huge. Sitting there all husky breaking beds. And what are you doing? Busy getting FATTER