Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, polik1234 said:

What's the biggest reaction you've gotten from some you know about your gain? 

Hmmm... I've had some BIG ones haha. I definitely think my most recent doctors visit was pretty epic. However overall - hands down - Thanksgiving day when I ripped my pants wide open at dinner was just a massive bold reaction from my entire family regarding my weight that lasted for weeks after! I'll link both clips below ❤️ 

44 minutes ago, QueenRobin said:

What's your favorite kind of belly? A super round and hard beer gut or a super soft and jiggly dough belly?

Honestly, i like both for different reasons. I love the feeling of my belly being so full, swollen, ROUND, and bloated. It's a feeling of tremendous satisfaction because I know I hit a limit. I know it's screaming to the world, "look how big this girl is, she can't stop stuffing herself." That was pretty much my body 24/7 for the past few years, especially being a genetic apple shape. However with this past 30-40lbs or so, I've started to take on a soft doughy look as well bc there's just SO much fat now. Some stays bloated, some is always jiggly. I love how luscious it is. I love how it jiggles with every step and everyone can see it happen. I think both types of belly make a beautiful statement and that's so hot to me ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Knowing what you know now, what gave you the best results of gaining? My wife is at a plateau and I need ideas to change it up and jumpstart the gain again. Thank you and you are pretty beside being extra curvy sexy.

So happy to hear your wife is gaining! I hope you guys are enjoying the journey ❤️ So I certainly have had my fair share of plateaus over the years. I kinda screwed myself in the beginning bc my metabolism adapted so quick. As rapid as I love to go and grow, I have learned that sometimes it really is better to take it a little slow at times to avoid that adaptation from occurring. I rotate in WG powder every few months. I've found that if I use it too frequently my body adjusts too quick, so I try to bring it into my diet every other month.

But for day to day gain boosts - I add extra cream, cheese, butter, sugar, and stuff like that to EVERYTHING. Bowl of cereal? Mix with heavy cream. PB&J sandwich? Lather the bread with a ton of butter. Ice cream sandwich? Sprinkle sugar all over it. When I first started gaining I HATED soda. Absolutely hated it. I hate carbonation. But then I realized I need to start drinking more of my calories. So I worked a lot of soda into my diet which honestly just blew me up. I hate stereotypes especially relevant to WG, but I think the stereotype that fat people drink soda holds so true in this situation. Soda keeps me fat and it's definitely a staple in my diet. Eat a lot before bed. Like A LOT. I'll also eat just like straight up cake batter or brownie batter (no egg obvi). There's a lot of other little things I do, but this should be a great place to start.I hope some of this helps ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

FLASH SALE FRIDAY - To celebrate the survival of a very stressful week, all my recent best sellers will be on sale! Will only be up for a few hours so get after it 🖤

Forever so freaking thankful for the love & support ya'll show me daily 🥰

Guest ChubbyPrince

Are you surprised at where you have gained weight? 

What’s something weight gain related you’ve wanted to try but haven’t?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Smiles2016 said:

Would you want a girl or guy feeder or both?

Both would be awesome! I've been fed by either, and both at the same time. It's forever so erotic either way. Personality is more the key factor for me and kink alignment - I like a fine balance between a dom feeder who force feeds me into oblivion, but also a soft feeder who worships the fuck out of me after

1 hour ago, ChubbyPrince said:

Are you surprised at where you have gained weight? 

What’s something weight gain related you’ve wanted to try but haven’t?

• Ehhh not entirely. I always knew I'd have a massive gut. The booty and boobs gains have definitely been a pleasant surprise, but I did know that would happen eventually with the pace of my gains. I love it all!
  • I've tried it all 😅 Truly. I've been living this amazing feedee life for 7-8 years now. I've only exclusively dated feeders all these years, all very different which offered different opportunities to explore. I've been super blessed with so many amazing experiences!

Guest Jay0991
40 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmmm. What stuffings should I do this weekend!? Give me some greedy ideas 🐷

Definitely some chili dogs or maybe some chicken wings😊😊

Guest TheSilentOne
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmmm. What stuffings should I do this weekend!? Give me some greedy ideas 🐷

The largest jar of peanut butter or Nutella you can find.

• Curvage Model

So I was going through some old college photos today and figured I'd put together a little compilation for you guys. This ranges from college freshman year till my senior year. You'll notice parts where I start to look a liiittle chubby (ha, barely) and I remember thinking that I was SO fat. I was fucking around with 5-10lb gains and then losing it all. Funny that 5lbs gained used to feel wild, now here I am over 150lbs heavier. At one point in these photos I was dating my OG youtube video feeder. If ya'll like this I'll do a part 2 from post-college when I started my real gain journey!

College Compilation Part 1

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, candude said:

Can you describe whaat it is like having sex now with a guy who weighs substantially less than you. 

It is the most empowering feeling in the world, yet can also feel incredibly submissive at the same time (atleast for me). I LOVE trapping them beneath my heavy body and squashing them, but then I also love feeling myself fatigue and relying on them to roll me off and over or to do the rest of the work for me. It's so freaking hot 

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

1) Do you feel as tho being a feedee is the most feminine thing? Becoming the ultimate girly-girl possible. That essentially you are developing and exaggerating all your most womanly traits. You become a caricature of womanhood itself, almost like a cartoon character. 
2) Do you believe that all hetero-normative men cannot help themselves but to feel this as well. Even those who exhibit apprehensions are merely in denial due to societal norms. But that they must be drawn to your lusciousness on a purely animalistic level. That feeling you have that makes you assured to tell them "You know you want this." 
//btw skinny college Casey reminds me of Kate Middleton - Now you are a Fat Princess! 

3022633_4cec0e7f3329d63336d2df09b1848be5_1598468837.jpg

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Not sure if you've been asked, has anybody you reacted positively to your gaining and/or encouraged it? 

What's the the latest on Little Feedee Friend?

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So I was going through some old college photos today and figured I'd put together a little compilation for you guys. This ranges from college freshman year till my senior year. You'll notice parts where I start to look a liiittle chubby (ha, barely) and I remember thinking that I was SO fat. I was fucking around with 5-10lb gains and then losing it all. Funny that 5lbs gained used to feel wild, now here I am over 150lbs heavier. At one point in these photos I was dating my OG youtube video feeder. If ya'll like this I'll do a part 2 from post-college when I started my real gain journey!

College Compilation Part 1

1.png

Did you ever see yourself getting as big as you are now?

Did this skinny girl know that she would become an insatiable and greedy hog?