Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Oh boy, it's pending 😍 I wasnt sure if I was going to post this clip, only because I had a bit of a different vision for it at first. I wanted it to be like a long public stuffing, but about halfway through my eating I got told there's no eating allowed at the pool. But between the outdoor shower, the stuffing video I DID get, and allllll the fucking belly/boob/ass play AND the play in the pool itself 🥵 i knew I had to post it. And it's SOOO fucking hot I can't even believe it turned out this good. PENDING BABES ❤️ get ready!

GIF_Animation_2.GIF

GIF_Animation_3.GIF

GIF_Animation_4.GIF

GIF_Animation 5.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

• Curvage Model

It's here! NEW VIDEO ❤️ A little bit of everything for everyone - belly play & oil rub, burger stuffing, outdoor shower, belly play in the pool - ALL in front of a bunch of people. SO freaking hot to see myself indulge and love my big beautiful body shamelessly in a tiny bikini. Only $5.99 - run! 

Guest Bigbellylover2
43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh boy, it's pending 😍 I wasnt sure if I was going to post this clip, only because I had a bit of a different vision for it at first. I wanted it to be like a long public stuffing, but about halfway through my eating I got told there's no eating allowed at the pool. But between the outdoor shower, the stuffing video I DID get, and allllll the fucking belly/boob/ass play AND the play in the pool itself 🥵 i knew I had to post it. And it's SOOO fucking hot I can't even believe it turned out this good. PENDING BABES ❤️ get ready!

GIF_Animation_2.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

Oh damn!! They must’ve been scared of people getting a heart attack from too much sexiness

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

GIF_Animation 5.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

Dear god please take my money now!

Guest WhaleWatcher
On 4/20/2021 at 9:46 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Oh god, yes lol. My knees and back ache constantly. I have a belly belt but never use it. I definitely try to be sitting whenever possible 🤣🐷

Well, luckily for your fat ass, you don't need your knees to read my feedee short stories. Check them out here:

GIF_Animation_3.GIFGIF_Animation_4.GIFGIF_Animation.GIF

Gott in Himmel Woman! I LOVE 🖤 how you just SHOW the fuck OFF how fuckin' SEXY you are in front of everyone and anyone. Drink it ALL in you lucky bastards. 
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/13057-belly-burgers-poolside/

I tell you, I'd give anything to have you pound food while I pound you. The photo after your chinese stuffing with your legs open talking about getting off 🤤

• Curvage Model

I sat behind my computer screen today for 9 hours in a virtual conference. In those 9 hours I had grubhub delivered 3 times, on top of just nonstop grazing throughout the day - chips, candy, leftover pizza, ice cream.. By the end of the day I was so stuffed. I say stuffed, but not full. My belly was swollen and massive because I ate more than most people eat in a few days in only a few hours, but not full because at that point my body was still longing for more. 

So more it was. I ordered pizza and chinese food. Both typically big orders for me. I sat down to watch my Thursday shows and gorged myself into oblivion. I passed out on my couch for about an hour and woke up surrounded by the aftermath. Swollen. Greasy. FULL.

I was full by then. But insatiable. I wanted to move to my bed. After a few minutes I heaved myself up and started the dreaded waddle into my room. Without even thinking, I found myself stopping in the kitchen. I had a pitcher of pre-blended WG shake in the fridge and just chugged. Chugged the whole damn thing and grab a loaf of bread to bring into bed with me which is now gone.

I am laying here completely bare... legs spread wide because the weight of my gut has pushed them open entirely. My sheets are drenched. I feel myself drooling a bit. Normally I'd strain and reach down to play with myself.. but tonight I'm too swollen. So tonight I'm laying here wobbling my full belly back and forth. Slowly. Then faster. Then slower. Deep thrusts intermittently into my belly button. It feels amazing. It's the most erotic sensation in the world - to get myself off with nothing but my own flab. 

I am laying here completely bare... legs spread wide because the weight of my gut has pushed them open entirely. My sheets are drenched. I feel myself drooling a bit. Normally I'd strain and reach down to play with myself.. but tonight I'm too swollen. So tonight I'm laying here wobbling my full belly back and forth. Slowly. Then faster. Then slower. Deep thrusts intermittently into my belly button. It feels amazing. It's the most erotic sensation in the world - to get myself off with nothing but my own flab. 

😳.M.G!   
You are excessively ripe. 'Love you so much. 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh wow, this is absolutely sensational 😍 you are growing into an incredible goddess! Keep gorging and gaining my beautiful queen 😘 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Simply amazing. I'd say you REALLY need to buy yourself that fucking machine but then you'd be depriving yourself of this utterly unique way of getting yourself off.  ❤️

Guest QueenRobin

What's your favorite kind of belly? A super round and hard beer gut or a super soft and jiggly dough belly?