Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I overdid it again today....big time. My gut is throbbing so swolllen and packed full of food. Oh my god. This big mama needs a serious belly rub and fucking. I feel like I'm becoming an actual pig. I am so full right now. I need an army of feeders to take care of me

How much did you have lol

Well you were once a gym enthusiast lol.. Now you have gotten so fat so quick its like your big ass belly is defying gravity. If i was working out with you before going to the gym and eating healthy that thought has left the station. Your big boobs big belly and all around bigger body has taken a turn for the better. I wouldn't even know who you are now.. it would definitely take me some time to get the know the fatter prettier you as you just constantly stuff your gut and grow to become a true BBW SSBBW soon in the making 💜

• 2 weeks later...