Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my fucking fuck my belly is so damn full and tight and swollen right now. I would love if you were here to lay me back, prop me up, and breed me like a fuck cow after a night of nothing but filling this big belly. Ugh. Feeling extra needy tonight. 

Well if you ever come to the UK let me know 😍 sounds like it's a dream for both you and I 😁 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Alongside your weight target (can't wait to see you hit it btw 😍) do you have a measurement target, or just enjoying the growth as the weight piles on? 

Would you ever consider visiting then UK for a holiday/stuffing vacation? 😁 

What's the reaction from work when you have to order the next size up in scrubs? 

What's your favourite food to stuff yourself with? 

Keep up the great work! ♥ 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In sexier news - I stuffed myself silly tonight. Ironically, I’m taking a feeding course for my feeding/swallowing specialization right now (very different than the feeding we enjoy lol). But it’s PST, so I am staying logged in pretty late each night this week sadly. I knew the only way I’d survive it happily is with lots of snacks so tonight I put out quite the spread for myself. Chips, dips, donuts, and pizza rolls AND pizza and lava cake. So so yummy, this belly is full and heavy and ready for my bedtime funnel

703633A3-7BB0-451A-A079-3F738C343403.jpeg

167048CD-C4AD-4525-BBC9-E6FAAB5E2365.jpeg

Oh wow, absolutely beautiful darling! 😍 Look forward to seeing the continual process and see how incredible you get 😁 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am laying here completely bare... legs spread wide because the weight of my gut has pushed them open entirely. My sheets are drenched. I feel myself drooling a bit. Normally I'd strain and reach down to play with myself.. but tonight I'm too swollen. So tonight I'm laying here wobbling my full belly back and forth. Slowly. Then faster. Then slower. Deep thrusts intermittently into my belly button. It feels amazing. It's the most erotic sensation in the world - to get myself off with nothing but my own flab. 

Oh wow, this is absolutely sensational 😍 you are growing into an incredible goddess! Keep gorging and gaining my beautiful queen 😘 

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This week my next phase of content rolls out - very stuffing-focused. Get ready. I’m looking BIG. We are on track to hit my WG challenge goals and possibly exceed them 

This sounds incredible 😍 got to love an exceeded target! Can't wait to see this sweety 😘 

• 1 month later...