Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's bed time for me and it's time for your piggy to cum after a full day of eating. Hottest fat shame gets a surprise ;) READY SET GO

Holy fuck you’ve gotten fat. I know at some point whether consciously or subconsciously during your beach day on July 4th that you felt so embarrassed in front if you fitness friends when they glanced down at that massive gut you’ve grown. Knowing full well if they were looking at you in sunglasses that behind those shades they were thinking/judging/staring at over 100 pounds of fat you have added to your body. You know how fucking fat you are. Whether or not they made comments - all anyone could think about was how could this beached hog possibly be shoveling that much food down her throat in front of all of us??? Imagine what they’ll think when you show up to the beach next July 4th over 350 pounds... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...