Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Definitely start by stuffing the fuck out of you with whatever your greedy throat desired....followed by so many belly rubs and neck kisses....in the end in bed together getting down to business 😈

Guest Marshall7

What a perfect greedy cow you are, Casey! Such beauty and fat! Can never take my eyes off you or that belly! Now open wide, here's your dessert for finishing ALL your food! 😈

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A whole damn cow 🥰🐄 who’s the fattest cow on the farm? Who’s the greediest cow? Who’s only purpose is to breed and feed? This one 🐮🐮🐮

CEE980DF-4BA3-4F18-AFA8-D78CA50F3B7C.jpeg

Yes. Casey has obviously been a very good girl. Cleaning her plate and letting nothing go to waste. She gets all her vitamins for that healthy glow. And see? Look how well prepared she has become! In full Bloom. She is so well primed and ripened up, that every day people assume she is already pregnant. "She MUST be, right? Look at her. Just Look!"  Yes, Casey is fully ready for breeding. And when that seed is planted she will swell even more yet. A most fortunate calf will be awash with nutrients to develop and grow within the quiet soft sanctuary of her fat and blessed womb. And Casey will provide the richest creamiest full fat milk for her offspring. Growing chubby dimpled and fat. Bouncing playfully upon Mother's preposterously big round belly, feeding from her swollen huge nurturing bosom. 

Guest Marshall7

Happy Future Mother's Day, Sweetie! ❤️ As Yoda would say - "Such a lovely mother you will make!" 🥰

My goodness look how fat you are getting.

Such a greedy cow you are.

Your face is getting so round and look at those fat fingers!!!!.

What would I do to you first ?

Make sure your belly was packed so full you would be moaning because you couldn't move.

That way I could rub those special little spots on your body that drive you wild.

Its all about you baby.

• Curvage Model

I’m waddling my fat ass around Boston today for the first time in probably 2 years and I can’t even begin to explain how different it feels walking around the city in a MUCH bigger body like this. The chaffing. The hunger. Holy fuck. Don’t worry, I’m eating my way through it 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m waddling my fat ass around Boston today for the first time in probably 2 years and I can’t even begin to explain how different it feels walking around the city in a MUCH bigger body like this. The chaffing. The hunger. Holy fuck. Don’t worry, I’m eating my way through it 

Hope you can share some pics of your journey through Boston

Guest Marshall7

I'm so excited to see and hear all about it, Love. I sure hope this has helped you get your mind off things. Must be rejuvenating to get out and do stuff. Hopefully our so-called overlords will let us all go back to our normal lives soon :) hope your day goes well, Love!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Parker house for OG Boston cream pie ;)

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm trying to formulate a joke about a new big Boston Butt being seen around town but can't quite make it work.

• Curvage Model

What a freaking DAY. I'm going to be away for the next few days for some fam bam stuff but today I waddled around Boston and it was quite an experience, especially in a larger body compared to the last time. I ended my night at the movies and my hips FILLED the seat for the first time ever. Like I was so genuinely uncomfortable for 2+ hours because I've grown so damn wide. 

A few of you asked what to expect this week for content - I have a massssssive and sexy stuffing dropping, i think it's my favorite ever actually. AND a sexy little clip with a partner for those who are more into my feeder/feedee content. Trying to keep everyone happy & horny! But most importantly myself happy and horny and growing hehe.

We are so well beyond on track to hitting my goal by June and I cant wait to share it with you ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

And uhm hi i feel so cute and fat and amazing in all my new lingerie. Elsa vibes? Kinda remind me of my old figure skating dresses .. pretty sure i couldnt even get my thigh through them now if I tried tho so I'll stick to my plus size lingerie 

2CA631E6-6C4F-425C-BDA0-0F998EAFDD81.jpeg.14129585356ed703e387117e7dccfe02.jpg