Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Oh my god hahahha I went for a little walk after my class because it’s just so beautiful out. 5 minutes maybe? Drenched in sweat. Breathing heavy. Chaffing like crazy. Views were gorgeous, but I think my fat ass belongs on the couch with a funnel. Right?

AD5FF83C-27A9-4FBC-81DF-CF9848580B1C.jpeg

92477C89-91C3-4DC7-B4FC-8B87E43EED30.jpeg

60625055-A58E-402B-BDAF-06BE07833311.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my god hahahha I went for a little walk after my class because it’s just so beautiful out. 5 minutes maybe? Drenched in sweat. Breathing heavy. Chaffing like crazy. Views were gorgeous, but I think my fat ass belongs on the couch with a funnel. Right?

Sooooo, am I looking at the sweat you left behind, or is this a cool lake to immerse yourself in?

Guest BHMZach
47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You need a little golf cart or something! 

46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You should know better Casey that physical activity burns calories and we can’t have that now can we?

You’ll be hooked up to that funnel to make up for the calories you wasted.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Breathing heavy. Chaffing like crazy. Views were gorgeous, but I think my fat ass belongs on the couch with a funnel. Right?

There's this thing called youtube in 4k where you can watch great hikes and views...or better yet, Oculus haha. Then, you can have the best of both worlds as you become the world's largest fatty ;)😍 😁

• Curvage Model

Holy fuck .... I got so full tonight 😅 SO full tonight. My birth week stuffings are beginning & I’m going harder than usual (if that’s possible) 🐷

I’m in a great fucking mood. I threw my latest clip up on a major sale AND I’m going to do a giveaway in here tonight. 🎉

GIVEAWAY PROMPT: write out your dream scene with me. Me and you. One night. Whatever you want - go! 

Hottest response gets 2 free clippppies🖤

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fuck .... I got so full tonight 😅 SO full tonight. My birth week stuffings are beginning & I’m going harder than usual (if that’s possible) 🐷

I’m in a great fucking mood. I threw my latest clip up on a major sale AND I’m going to do a giveaway in here tonight. 🎉

GIVEAWAY PROMPT: write out your dream scene with me. Me and you. One night. Whatever you want - go! 

Hey Omg last night I had a dream that u came over to my house and I was feeding u and funneling u so much food/soda/wg shakes and we saw your belly actually growing and inflating as you ate and then we went food shopping and got you more food than u could imagine afterwards I took u clothes shopping and it was the best time in ur life. hope to hear back of what you think.

Guest Marshall7
43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

dream scene with me. Me and you. One night. Whatever you want - go! 

We've bought and moved into a house in Florida together. We've renovated the back yard (which is surrounded by many other houses which we strategically selected so as to be able to create quite the greedy public scene). It has a rather large piggy pen and even a small buffet shack. 

But this night was a perfect warm moon-lit night. We were both feeling rather horny and you as always were famished (even though you had just eaten 3 entire family sized dinners). You waddle everywhere now as you are currently well over 400 pounds at this stage in the gain. 

We decide to make a public night of it. We start with stuffing you with 3 massive cakes. Chocolate cakes of course! You get down on all fours and I help you bury your face in them in your pigpen. Any neighbors looking for a good farm animal show are getting one hell of a good time! You are completely insatiable and in a trans as you go hard on the cakes. They disappear in no time and I give you so many amazing  belly rubs! You burp and moan throughout and this turns us both on even more. 

I go into the shack and bring out 5 dozen glazed donuts which you proceed to go to town on. This time, you lay on your back and I shove them down 2 and 3 at a time! Your appetite has grown insane from when you were just over 300 pounds till now! You polish off a dozen donuts in mere seconds now and it doesn't do anything to fill you. Your belly touches the ground now when you're on all 4s. It truly is a giant beach ball! There is no belly like it!

After stuffing the 60 donuts in roughly 5 minutes, there is quite the little crowd watching their neighbor piggy as she makes an animal of herself! This causes you to get even bolder. The buffet shack has many windows and is very well lit at night. So I help you into the shack, and with everyone watching, you strip down to barely fitting bra and panties. You begin to wobble and smoosh your gut up against the glass and moan as you stuff pizza down your greedy throat. EVERYONE sees and is both appalled and turned on by this spectacle. At this point, your pussy is gushing and it's almost too explicit for this crowd. We finish the show with you thrusting your ass in my face and giving me the most amazing lap dance as I finish stuffing you with the last of the 8 large dominos pizzas we had ordered. 

The night was relatively still young and, although you were practically in a food coma at this point, we both wanted ALL of the sex! That lap dance had exhausted you completely and was the most physical work you had done in over a year and a half. So, now it was my turn! I laid you down in our ENORMOUS bed and put all 4 limbs in restraints. The piggy was not going anywhere! Not that she wanted to! She was ready for her nightly 6 weight gain shakes! How else do you think she gained 150 pounds in 6 months? She was now completely unrecognizable! 6 chins, face as round as they come! No neck! A belly that wobbles with every movement. Her belly now extended out a full foot and a half when she stood and completely covered her lap and then some while sitting. Her belly was massive sprawled out!

Sometimes we use the wall mount but I wanted to personally funnel her. We both watched as each shake went down her throat and her bloated gut grew larger and larger. She was completely delirious by the 4th shake and all she could do was moan and groan. I rubbed and stroked her belly, licking her pussy as well. Her fupa was soaked and tasted so sweet! We were now down to her final shake. She thought she would burst. Even with the edibles she had eaten, sometimes it wasn't quite enough. She had to WILL herself to the last shake! And will she did!

The fucking began at this point as she had finished every drop of her food and shakes! Such a good piggy and now for dessert! COCK!

I snuggled in close to her and we both fell asleep together, both above and beyond satisfied with our work. She would wake up the next day completely full, yet so ready to eat - practically STARVING! Which is exactly what we wanted for our piggy. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Fin.

Guest MTG

Man I swear, you on all fours us my dream! That gut hanging on the bed with you in nothing but a pair of fuzzy socks while I hit it from behind and your face eating cake 😍 (sorry if that was too much)

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well wow just wow. I’m not normally loquacious but 🙋‍♂️ I’ll try. 
We agree to go out.  Its a Saturday, cool for this time of year, but we’re both bored of being stuck at home. I know a new place, very classic, in an old farm house in the finger lakes. Three course meal of course but by the end I can still see that hungry look in your eye. We agree to “split” a third meal but that just involves me switching sides, sitting next to you. Hand on your ever growing belly, and feeding you until you can’t take any more, well until I suggest dessert 😍The restaurant is all watching but you are in such pleasure you couldn’t care less. Two desserts later, chocolate dripping from your chin I help you out and back home for where the fun really begins. 

Guest Ljj
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well, when you have the prized hog, you have to show it off. Casey will be in a gorgeous sundress and we will go to one of many seafood places in the gulf. She will eat so much food that even the dress gets a little tight. She will be able to walk out, but It’ll be a struggle. She’ll get a good gut rub on the way home as she moans from her fullness. When we get home, she will lay on the bed and wait for me. I have to literally cut the dress off. 1 bc it is super tight and 2 she can’t move and we have things to do. As she is stripped naked each limb will be tied up to a bed post and the funnel will come out. My rule will always be that if she isn’t consuming, she isn’t fucking. While she funnels an amazing chocolate weight gain concoction, I will pleasure her in every conceivable way. When she stops, we stop. And when we are all out of food, I’ll go get the wheel barrow and roll her into the tub. I will then hose her off while she moans from the fullness. Getting her out of the tub is the true struggle. Then we get back to bed and I rub her full, hard belly until she goes to sleep. 

You are just so beautiful and with every new pound the beauty just shines thru.

Your face is getting so full and round and that double chine is getting large and looks so soft.

The double chin wraps from ear to ear and that is a perfect double chin to have  IMO.

Your belly is really starting to spread wider as well as hanging lower and protruding out more overall.

Perfection in the highest degree and so freaking plump.

I just can't imagine what you will look like with a couple of hundred more pounds on you.

I debated posting this because I don't know that you'd call it hot, and well I don't know that anything is going to get close to @MarshallT but ...

If asked my dream scenario with Casey tomorrow it will probably be different. Tonight, I want to pamper my piggy.

Nakedness is the order of the day so for the sake of public decency we would be alone. All of piggy's favourite stuffables are on hand - a gallon of thick, creamy wg shake, a dozen donuts, large pizza, a dozen chicken wings, litres of soda, and my personal favourite, a big heavy baked cheesecake. 

Whilst I'm massaging every part of piggy's body with coconut oil, she feeds on pizza and soda. With the pizza and one bottle of soda down, it's funnel time. Then it's time to give piggy her first orgasm of the night. No direct stimulation, just strategic jiggling of her big fat body until BOOM!

I think a sensuous foot massage is in order now while piggy devours all 12 chicken wings and more soda. With those down its time for another funnel. Then I want to taste my pig, bringing her to another orgasm.

The cheesecake is next. Piggy I'm sure knows how I want her for this. Yep, all fours on the bed, cheesecake in front of her, and me behind her. I think you can fill in the blanks here.... 😉

After the cheesecake is gone and we've both cum, it's shower time. I wash piggy from head to toe, lathering up and rinsing off that big heavy body, before bringing her her back to a freshly made bed and giving her a last funnel for the night and then snuggling in and feeding her all 12 donuts while reading to her from a favourite book until she can no longer keep her eyes open.

I walk into your bedooom, just off the  Corridor I am in my customary jeans and shorts  attire. My first load of delicious array of food is delivered right in front of you. You ask if i brought you any desserts after the meal. I smirk and say yes babe why wouldn't i bring my goddess dessert. 

As i look around your bedroom, i see the hoyer lift with the 900 pound weight limit that was professionally installed by the Workman who expanded this room to meet your needs. This lift will make it easy for me to transfer you from your bed to the couch we reinforced  on the opposite side of the room. I can also use the lift to move you into the massive shower without you having to exert yourself at all. The bathroom is big enough to wash you comfortably at any size. You look at me smile and ask if i could help wash all the crumbs off you because you are too fat too reach your back and get side rolls. 

I see no need for you to wear much when we get you out of the shower. I bring you you're nightgown we put lotion all over your belly to ease the stretch marks. I ask if you are ready for your late night snacks which turns into the biggest stuffing you could ever imagine. I wheel you in all your food you eat and eat and eat and eat. You let out a huge burp and say thanks i really needed this to happen because a Fat girl like me cant go famished all night. You drift asleep and i clean up the huge mess of food wrappers all around you. 

When you answered the door I noticed you had a look of disappointment on your face. "What's the matter Casey, is something wrong?"
"No, not at all. I just had a gut feeling you would have a pizza or something. I'm starving." 
"Yeah, you really look starving dear. Hehehe. But no worries, I got your text and I ordered 3 pizzas and a dozen Lava cakes. Should be here any minute." 
"Hmm, that's odd. I don't remember texting you. It must have been the Belly texting while I was napping." 
"What?" I ask incredulously. 
"Yeah, sometimes my Belly just takes over and starts making decisions for me. I'm not even aware of it. But food orders will show up occasionally from my phone number. It's like a butt dial, except it's the Belly." 
The food arrives on cue and we sit down to watch some netflix and feed the Belly. We agree to watch a Green Arrow season marathon while you are being fed. But then suddenly you say, "No wait, we have to watch something scary. Green Arrow will take too long. The Belly wants a scary movie." 
"Ok, fine with me." So we pick out Things Heard and Seen. It's a ghost story about a young couple, He's a professor and she is an artist with an eating disorder. Basically she doesn't eat. "Start with the Lava cakes, the Belly wants the Lava cake first."  -  That sounds good to me. After all, I know I'm not having anything tonight. We both know all the food is for you and your belly. "But Casey, why do you always say what 'The Belly' wants. It's OK for you to want to eat. You know I like it when you are a greedy fat piggy." 
"Well Jack, face it. You are not really here to see me. You only come here because of the Belly. You are in love with my Belly."  You lift your sweat shirt and push the Belly out. Immediately I put my hands on all that soft fat and start petting and soothing the Belly while you get busy with the Lava cakes. Before ya know it, half of them are gone and you switch over to pizza. I get a quart of heavy cream to help you wash it down as the pizzas start disappearing one by one. I'm kissing The Belly as you dig into the last six lava cakes. The last two get shoved into your mouth one after the other. And there we are. Empty boxes, just like always. "The Belly is ready for bed now." There's still twenty minutes left of the movie, so I ask if you want to wait until the end. "No, you haven't watched any of the movie anyway Jack. You've been paying all your attention the the Belly the whole time. Now the Belly is ready for bed. The Belly wants what the Belly wants. And now it wants some dick." 
"Yes, Casey!" We move into the bedroom and you prop yourself up on the edge of the bed with your legs hanging over the side. Your bed is the perfect height for me to stand up and push my turgid cock into your fat pussy. 
"Just put it in there and don't do a thing. You and I will be perfectly still. The Belly is going to do this all on its own." OK. I slide my dick deep in there all the way to the base. And we wait. We both feel my cock throbbing and aching to pound away. But we hold back and let the Belly do its thing. "Just stare at my Belly button and don't move a muscle."  I stare captively at the Belly button while you close you eyes and relax. Suddenly I notice your belly button ring catch the light and sparkle. You notice my face light up in awe  "See? It's happening.  It has all the pizza and chocolate, and now it wants your sperm. Everything goes into the Belly." We both watch as the Belly slowly starts rocking up and down. The mass of it, the sheer weight starts pressing down rhythmically on your fupa and squeezing the fat walls of you pussy tightly around my cock. It's starts off slow but builds up momentum and soon it is slamming down nearly knocking me off my feet. "How the fuck are you doing that Casey?" - "I'm not. I'm trying to be as still as I can. It's what the Belly wants. The Belly always gets what it wants. That's why it has grown so big and fat. It's been getting ready. Now it's going to take all your sperm." We both sit there looking at each other and down at the fat Belly gobbling up my dick. It's milking the cum right out of me. The Belly owns my cock, my sperm.  Everything is for the Belly. 

On 5/1/2021 at 8:57 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Gooooodmorning fam 🥰 another long day behind my computer screens but thankfullly i am fully stocked up with all my favorite treats. I woke up pretty full from last night still but I guess that's what happens when you have 4 dinners and countless snacks. Trying to dream up the dessert spread of my dreams for some messy birthday fun going down later tonight 😍

Three meals a day is not going to ever satisfy this greedy fatty. Casey doesn't even stop at three dinners! 
/ I thinking a tub full mix-up of Cheesecake Cupcakes and Lava cakes. 

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 5/1/2021 at 9:05 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Bit of a tight squeeze 

52C413BC-2CCC-4A3E-92C5-2E54FC4AC21D.jpeg.3fb81828983bd2ce3b45f886465987ca.jpg

Just wondering do you plan on staying big for the rest of your life? Or slim down at some point? Just wondering if this is a hobby or a fetish and does it sometimes wear off?

• Curvage Model

WOW - all of the above are so damn gooooood😍 I’m going to read them all later when I have my nightly fun to decide who the winner is!

but for now... imagine my fat ass doing yard work 😅 it’s happening today. My gut is hanging out of my shirt and I’m sweating my crazy. I might try to film a bit 🙈 it’s quite a sight to see!

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

WOW - all of the above are so damn gooooood😍 I’m going to read them all later when I have my nightly fun to decide who the winner is!

but for now... imagine my fat ass doing yard work 😅 it’s happening today. My gut is hanging out of my shirt and I’m sweating my crazy. I might try to film a bit 🙈 it’s quite a sight to see!

Please do... your candids are fye

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, DiveBarBoy said:

Just wondering do you plan on staying big for the rest of your life? Or slim down at some point? Just wondering if this is a hobby or a fetish and does it sometimes wear off?

This is in no way a hobby for me. My body is a part of me and my interests are a tremendous part of my every day lifestyle. It’s not a switch I can just turn off. I did a podcast about this a few weeks ago where I go into greater detail about this! ☺️