Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 4/23/2021 at 10:18 AM, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

You’re in love with your body and it’s clear that you love the hog that you’ve become; but are there certain things you miss doing when you were smaller?

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Here’s a few recents in normal clothes! So sorry they’re all mirror selfie’s. Hoping that moving into spring and hanging out with friends again I can get some good candies that we used to love from me🥰🥰

2487304D-CEB0-41B4-A73A-85E2D81332B9.jpeg

84AAB307-29EA-4887-90B8-0FE511C91A94.jpeg

My goodness Casey, you’re practically bursting out of those clothes!

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

❤️ASK ME ANYTHING❤️
1) Whenever you are out and about. Do you survey the crowds to make sure you are the fattest and sexiest? 

Haha I definitely get a huge amount of satisfaction when I'm out and about and realize that I'm the fattest girl in the area of wherever I am. It's so empowering. My entire body makes a statement. I love it 

4 hours ago, ChubbyPrince said:

How has shopping for clothes changed since you’ve gotten fatter?

It's definitely a struggle. I'm only 5 ft tall, but I have this MASSIVE really uniquely shaped gut. So a lot of clothes just don't fit my body right. My entire wardrobe is either black leggings with a crop top, black leggings with a long top, or a dress of some sort. Sometimes it can feel a bit limiting, but i've gotten a lot better at dressing up this big body ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You’re in love with your body and it’s clear that you love the hog that you’ve become; but are there certain things you miss doing when you were smaller?

I love love love my body, but there are ofcourse some things that I do have an odd sense of nostalgia for that I used to do in my smaller body. I do miss hiking, I'm sure I could do it now if I tried but I've lost so much muscle over this past year.. it would be tough. I miss having a wider range of clothes available to me, but recently i've gotten so much better with plus size shopping. And i guess above all else - I sometimes miss how quickly i used to be able to do things. Like it takes me so much longer to get dressed now, which has me running late a lot for work in the mornings. But it's all worth it ❤️ e

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Has your weekend been less stressful than your week was

Thank you ❤️ My weekend has been great. I've been in a 4 day training for work since thursday, but it's all virtual so I'm enjoying the time in my office eating snacks while learning cool stuff!

I hope you have all had an amazing weeeeekend ❤️ I can't wait to have a beautifully relaxing night when this ends!

Here's a little treat for you to try at home. 
Add two heaping fat teaspoons of sugar into you favorite drinking glass. Add a half teaspoon of vanilla extract - about a capful, you lazy fatty. And a pinch of salt, actually what you pinch between your chubby finger and thumb. Then fill the glass about 1/4 or 1/3 with heavy cream - careful, it's fattening. Mix all these ingredients up until everything is dissolved. Okay, here's the tricky part. SLOWLY Add some sugary Orange Pop! (it can really be any flavor... but I know you like orange). Not even ALL of it at once. just about double the amount already in the glass. Stir again. Slowly adding more and more. Slowly! Be ready to sip the top if it begins to foam over. Maybe stir a little more. You want a fine creamy foam topping. You can then fill it right up and even let the foam go higher than the rim. It will be like drinking an Orange Creamsicle. Not quite a gainer shake but... Yummy and good for a growing tummy. 

Guest Marshall7
53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

hope you have all had an amazing weeeeekend ❤️ I can't wait to have a beautifully relaxing night when this ends!

I have! That sounds great, Babe! So much stuffing I'm sure! ;)

• Curvage Model

Happy Monday fam! I woke up this morning to discover a few of my morning meetings were canceled - so I was like heck yes I’m going to get super dolled up for work today. Hair done, makeup done, cute outfit - a rarity for me at work lately in the COVID era. It just feels pointless trying with all the gowns, gloves, and masks.

So I’m getting all cute and very quickly realize...who am I kidding?! None of my “normal clothes” fit me anymore. For the past year I have LIVED in my scrubs and sweats or just being nakie. I’ve worn real clothes maybe a handful of times and those are either outgrown now or just not really appropriate for work bc of how tight they are now. 
But that’s okay, I redirect. I can still look cute in scrubs. I go to put them on after 4 days of being home gorging mindlessly and realize - fuck. They are SO much tighter.

Up until today my content has been what was in my queue from Florida in early April. Y’all haven’t really seen the damage I’ve done since then aside from my nightly gut pics.

This week my next phase of content rolls out - very stuffing-focused. Get ready. I’m looking BIG. We are on track to hit my WG challenge goals and possibly exceed them 😍

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

until today my content has been what was in my queue from Florida in early April. Y’all haven’t really seen the damage I’ve done since then aside from my nightly gut pics.

This week my next phase of content rolls out - very stuffing-focused. Get ready. I’m looking BIG. We are on track to hit my WG challenge goals and possibly exceed them 😍

This is by FAR my favorite news over the last few weeks! I was wondering if you had been packing on the pounds since then....question answered!!!! 🥵 CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This week my next phase of content rolls out - very stuffing-focused. Get ready. I’m looking BIG. We are on track to hit my WG challenge goals and possibly exceed them 

This sounds incredible 😍 got to love an exceeded target! Can't wait to see this sweety 😘 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Monday fam!

Up until today my content has been what was in my queue from Florida in early April. Y’all haven’t really seen the damage I’ve done since then 😍

Believe me, I've been thinking about this. I know you've been very serious about diligently enhancing your beauty every day. You are never satisfied with mere perfection. You are more interested in redefining the possibilities of perfection. It's so meta.