Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 4/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I sat behind my computer screen today for 9 hours in a virtual conference. In those 9 hours I had grubhub delivered 3 times, on top of just nonstop grazing throughout the day - chips, candy, leftover pizza, ice cream.. By the end of the day I was so stuffed. I say stuffed, but not full. My belly was swollen and massive because I ate more than most people eat in a few days in only a few hours, but not full because at that point my body was still longing for more. 

So more it was. I ordered pizza and chinese food. Both typically big orders for me. I sat down to watch my Thursday shows and gorged myself into oblivion. I passed out on my couch for about an hour and woke up surrounded by the aftermath. Swollen. Greasy. FULL.

I was full by then. But insatiable. I wanted to move to my bed. After a few minutes I heaved myself up and started the dreaded waddle into my room. Without even thinking, I found myself stopping in the kitchen. I had a pitcher of pre-blended WG shake in the fridge and just chugged. Chugged the whole damn thing and grab a loaf of bread to bring into bed with me which is now gone.

I am laying here completely bare... legs spread wide because the weight of my gut has pushed them open entirely. My sheets are drenched. I feel myself drooling a bit. Normally I'd strain and reach down to play with myself.. but tonight I'm too swollen. So tonight I'm laying here wobbling my full belly back and forth. Slowly. Then faster. Then slower. Deep thrusts intermittently into my belly button. It feels amazing. It's the most erotic sensation in the world - to get myself off with nothing but my own flab. 

To see this moment in real time 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, jacksprat said:

1) Do you feel as tho being a feedee is the most feminine thing? Becoming the ultimate girly-girl possible. That essentially you are developing and exaggerating all your most womanly traits. You become a caricature of womanhood itself, almost like a cartoon character. 
2) Do you believe that all hetero-normative men cannot help themselves but to feel this as well. Even those who exhibit apprehensions are merely in denial due to societal norms. But that they must be drawn to your lusciousness on a purely animalistic level. That feeling you have that makes you assured to tell them "You know you want this." 

• I definitely know what you mean right here in this question and the answer is yes. I have never felt more aligned with my femininity and inner goddess than I have recently. All my female parts are just massive from my boobs to my fupa. I feel beautiful and feminine and I love it so much
  • I think so, I think you are definitely on to something there. I used to feel very insecure with my new weight around men, but now I'm starting to realize that confidence combined with sensuality and flirtation can get me almost any guy i want in this beautiful body
13 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Not sure if you've been asked, has anybody you reacted positively to your gaining and/or encouraged it? 

What's the the latest on Little Feedee Friend?

• Aw i love this first question. I get off SO hard on the negative comments, that I forget to share the positive stuff too. I do have some friends who saw me at my lowest point (in weight and mental health) who are just so damn happy to seee me this happy now. Oddly enough, I also have a few patients that come to mind who've made very fat positive comments to me on several occasions!
  • Ugh my fat bestieeeee I have barely gotten to see her :( We talk almost every day and she is actually a Curvage grey face and she will 100% see this post hehe. Once life is a little less hectic, her and I definitely have some big plans 🥰 I don't think she's interested in sharing her face with us anytime soon (although it's BEAUTIFUL), but i do think eventually you may see our 2 bellies together hehe
13 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Did you ever see yourself getting as big as you are now?

Did this skinny girl know that she would become an insatiable and greedy hog?

I knew I wanted to get fat, but I never ever EVER expected that I'd get THIS fat. I always said I'd stop at 200ish. But I firmly believe that a true feedee at heart can't just stop, and I understand that some girls disagree with that but it is just my personal opinion. Surely you can slow down or modify what you're doing, but I learned very quickly that I can't just turn this part of myself off. So the weight kept piling on. And even still, it's just piling on. I never want it to stop. I love growing. I will admit I REALLY never expected to grow as insatiable and addicted to good as I am now. To be controlled by my appetite day after day? I never knew that was something that would be a reality. So many things that I always thought were just fantasies are now very very real realities in my life

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wake me up with a giant stack of pancakes drenched in syrup and butter. Feed me every bite then hook me up to the funnel for even more. Fill me to the brim and then lay me back. Now it’s your turn to eat too 👅

734DC57D-D46D-4D4F-BAF7-E61DCE8E7EFC.jpeg

459D563B-B104-4F23-AC76-EAAF087841E0.jpeg

Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm. Now that's a satisfying breakfast!

I might have the same for lunch too. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sitting professionally in a conference from the top up - fat greedy swollen hog from the gut down

BE6B308F-E14B-45EC-A229-9C930FA43391.jpeg

You are so perfect, Miss Fatty! 🥰 Love this belly, love this piggy! 🥰

Guest Marshall7
On 4/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It's the most erotic sensation in the world - to get myself off with nothing but my own flab. 

Also, these 4 paragraphs were by far the hottest thing I've ever read in my life, Casey! The things you do to me with mere words! Ugggh! 🥵

Btw, are you still planning on getting some content filmed with your videographer this weekend? 🥰

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Also, these 4 paragraphs were by far the hottest thing I've ever read in my life, Casey! The things you do to me with mere words! Ugggh! 🥵

Btw, are you still planning on getting some content filmed with your videographer this weekend? 🥰

Yesss! It's all happening tomorrow tonight & tomorrow night! ❤️ SO EXCITED! I'm making so many of ya'lls suggestions come to life!

• Curvage Model

I just ordered quite possibly the biggest chinese food order that I ever have and I am SO ready to test my limits and see if I can get it all crammed into this big giant gut. Who thinks I can pull it off? Better yet, who wants to SEE me pull it off? 😏

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yesss! It's all happening tomorrow tonight & tomorrow night! ❤️ SO EXCITED! I'm making so many of ya'lls suggestions come to life!

I'm so freaking excited, Babe! I don't think you're told enough how amazing and dedicated you are to Curvage and to us and your growing gut! You truly amaze me with your pursuit of perfection and becoming fatter. Keep it up and when you're stressed, just remember we are here for you and will always support you! 💓 Knowing how stressed and busy you've been, yet still being consistent with content and posting, I know I'm going to be upping my support for you even more in May and June. :)Thank you and love you, Casey! 

Guest Marshall7

Honestly I DO think your lips have gotten fatter! Hehe ;) LOVE free photo set Friday - even on a Saturday! 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just ordered quite possibly the biggest chinese food order that I ever have and I am SO ready to test my limits and see if I can get it all crammed into this big giant gut. Who thinks I can pull it off? Better yet, who wants to SEE me pull it off? 😏

what "exactly" did you order and i KNOW you can do it

On 23/4/2021 at 10:18, Curvage Casey said:

PREGUNTAME CUALQUIER COSA  

Absolutamente cualquier cosa: alimentación, aumento de peso, cambios, transformación, relación, sexo, vida normal, metas, altibajos, todo lo demás ❤️ ¡   Responderá durante todo el día de hoy!  

What event has happened to you at work that makes you feel very sad after gaining so much weight?

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Happytobehere said:

Strange request maybe but having seen your college photos can you share some photos of you wearing normal everyday clothes now? Obviously the photos with more skin are nicest but it would be good to see how others see you in everyday like now x

Absolutely! I love posting in normie clothes ❤️ I feel like I look so much fatter in normal clothes! I'll make a post in a few mins with all my recent normal clothes pics ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Jordi said:

What event has happened to you at work that makes you feel very sad after gaining so much weight?

Nothing at all! I don't ever really feel sad in relation to my weight gain. Certainly many things have changed, but i am very happy!