Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

So.....clearly you look and ARE wayyyy fatter now since your vacation, Babe. Have there been many comments (other than the cleaning lady hehe) about your gain and how does it feel in this bigger body since being back at work? Do you waddle a lot more now? Your belly and face....and arms are looking so much fatter, especially in those scrubs....uggh Babe! So fucking hot! 🥵 So beautiful!

So to clarify, are you wanting to gain roughly 30 pounds in the next 2 months combined basically? Once successful, what are your Summer plans for gaining? Will you continue eating at this new rate and pace? :)

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

What is your favorite movie?? And whats your favorite restaurant??

When you feel full to the max is that one of the biggest turn on that you've ever had??

Whats the craziest thing you've done recently that we don't know about?? Lol

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

As you keep getting fatter; do you notice that friends and family are treating you differently? 

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Have there been many comments (other than the cleaning lady hehe) about your gain

how does it feel in this bigger body since being back at work?

Do you waddle a lot more now? 

So to clarify, are you wanting to gain roughly 30 pounds in the next 2 months combined basically? Once successful, what are your Summer plans for gaining? Will you continue eating at this new rate and pace? :)

• There were some BOLD comments from my family from my vacation that you will be seeing very shortly in the next 2 weeks 😅
  • It's definitely a different feeling, especially since I'm doing more physical work this week being short staffed. I just feel huge in all tasks. I sit in these little tiny chairs when I'm with patients and my ass hangs off the sides now... I should try and sneak a pic one day soon. Basically every minute spent at work is consumed with thoughts of wanting to be home, lazy in bed with food 🐷
  • Oh fuck yes. The waddle is REAL. Full blown preggo waddle, especially because my thighs have expanded quite a bit and the chafing is wild right now. I have no choice but to waddle!
  • Yes! You are correct. A 30lb gain by June 1st would be amazing ❤️ I'm optimistic it'll happen, but if not I am certain it will be very close. I haven't thought too much about summer yet but I have no doubts that this gluttony and gain train will continue on just as strong! 
30 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

What is your favorite movie??

And whats your favorite restaurant??

When you feel full to the max is that one of the biggest turn on that you've ever had??

Whats the craziest thing you've done recently that we don't know about?? Lol

• Hmmm, I have so many favorite movies! I would have to say all the Harry Potter movies are just so special to me. I also love movies like 13 hours and stuff like that!
  • Favorite restaurant.... hmmmm - this is so tough! But there's an adorable italian place near where I live that's on the water and it's one of my all time favorites!
  • YES! YES YES! No lust compares to the feeling of being stuffed to capacity
  • Crazy thing sexually I've ever done was probably getting eifle towered by a bunch of hockey players hahaha - not sexually.. I think my ridiculous lip tattoo takes the W there 
8 minutes ago, Neverspent2007 said:

As you keep getting fatter; do you notice that friends and family are treating you differently? 

Oh yes. Sometimes I feel like people look at me and treat me like there's something wrong with me.. like I'm crazy or something. As if my body changing means I'm insane. I feel like some people feel like they have to do certain things around me - like put out healthy food or make plans that doesn't involve food, assuming that I should be losing weight. BUT on the positve side - some of my friends treat me with a very high regard - envious or inspired by my confidence. So it goes both ways for sure!

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Alongside your weight target (can't wait to see you hit it btw 😍) do you have a measurement target, or just enjoying the growth as the weight piles on? 

Would you ever consider visiting then UK for a holiday/stuffing vacation? 😁 

What's the reaction from work when you have to order the next size up in scrubs? 

What's your favourite food to stuff yourself with? 

Keep up the great work! ♥ 

Guest Marshall7

I know you prefer, DC, but what are your top 3 favorite Marvel movies? 🥰

Who do you like better- Captain America or Iron Man?? 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

How could the waistbands be so long when you are so fat? No Mather the answer you are gorgeous 💖

I have to tie them SO tight to keep them from rolling down under my gut LOL

55 minutes ago, BigG92 said:

Alongside your weight target (can't wait to see you hit it btw 😍) do you have a measurement target, or just enjoying the growth as the weight piles on? 

Would you ever consider visiting then UK for a holiday/stuffing vacation? 😁 

What's the reaction from work when you have to order the next size up in scrubs? 

What's your favourite food to stuff yourself with? 

Keep up the great work! ♥ 

• So honestly, and I kinda regret this tbh bc the change has been epic - I never got into measurements with my gain :( Sure I did them here and there but nothing consistent enough to keep good track of. So I've kinda adopted to the mindset of GET AS FAT AS POSSIBLE
  • And heck yes! I was supposed to backpack through Europe last year but COVID ruined that. I will be as soon as it's safe to do so
  • I just made a video about this recently [link here - Fat Moments At Work] but lets just say the reaction is always amazingly hot haha. I am very judged for sure as a fat healthcare worker
  • Pizza and donuts are definitely my favorite! And chugging ice cream

Thank you so much ❤️ 

43 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I know you prefer, DC, but what are your top 3 favorite Marvel movies? 🥰

Who do you like better- Captain America or Iron Man?? 

Top 3 favorite Marvel movies:

1. Endgame
  2. Thor: Ragnarok
  3. Black Panther

Iron Man is my fav!

• Curvage Model

I remember posting that photo on the left a few years back. I had just started working in the ER. The rush of it all consumed me entirely. I wasn’t eating. I wasn’t sleeping. I’d work 16 hour shifts on an empty stomach and then go train for the Boston Marathon after. I was miserable. Yet when I posted that photo, everyone told me how proud they were. How good I looked. How healthy I was. They were blind and I was a liar. 

Now to the photo on the right. I’m happier. Healthy. Fulfilled. Yet scrutinized daily for what’s happened to my body. Especially working in healthcare because the expectation is to look like the sad girl on the left. But I don’t care. I make tiny miracles happen daily in my bigger body. I’m a better provider because I’m a better ME. For the longest time I only wore black scrubs bc I felt I needed to hide these changes in my size. But here I am now - so proudly rocking my belly in a room full of skinny bodies and truly happier than ever before. 

Thankful for all this body and all I do in it 🖤

3CBE4562-69B9-45F4-ABCA-0963B4D35527.png

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, angelathurston95 said:

What are things in your daily life that are harder to do now that you’re so heavy? Do you get out of breath easily? Is sex harder to do with so much fat?

Putting my shoes and pants and socks on is really hair. Honestly just walking and moving around is much harder now too. I’m constantly out of breath and sweating. Alllllll sexual things are so much harder now, but way way hotter and feel so much better hehe

Guest Marshall7
21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Putting my shoes and pants and socks on is really hair

🤣😂 either really hairy...or hard hehe love your plump fat fingers! ;)

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I remember posting that photo on the left a few years back. I had just started working in the ER. The rush of it all consumed me entirely. I wasn’t eating. I wasn’t sleeping. I’d work 16 hour shifts on an empty stomach and then go train for the Boston Marathon after. I was miserable. Yet when I posted that photo, everyone told me how proud they were. How good I looked. How healthy I was. They were blind and I was a liar. 

Now to the photo on the right. I’m happier. Healthy. Fulfilled. Yet scrutinized daily for what’s happened to my body. Especially working in healthcare because the expectation is to look like the sad girl on the left. But I don’t care. I make tiny miracles happen daily in my bigger body. I’m a better provider because I’m a better ME. For the longest time I only wore black scrubs bc I felt I needed to hide these changes in my size. But here I am now - so proudly rocking my belly in a room full of skinny bodies and truly happier than ever before. 

Thankful for all this body and all I do in it 🖤

3CBE4562-69B9-45F4-ABCA-0963B4D35527.png

May I help you with those laces? 

• Curvage Model

Just want to take a hot second and say thank you guys so much for always being in my corner, for constantly supporting me, and believing in my journey. It continually blows my mind how many of you are just all in on Casey and what I do here. It motivates me so much to keep showing up each day being the best (and fattest) version of myself. Idk, just all in my feels tonight. I really love you guys so much

Guest Marshall7

Love you, Casey. It's your honesty and passion that separates you from others. Your beauty always shines through no matter what kind of day you've had. Appreciate you so much, Love. Let's keep growing you and always bring a gorgeous smile on that lovely face! Adore you forever, Babe! ❤️

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just want to take a hot second and say thank you guys so much for always being in my corner, for constantly supporting me, and believing in my journey. It continually blows my mind how many of you are just all in on Casey and what I do here. It motivates me so much to keep showing up each day being the best (and fattest) version of myself. Idk, just all in my feels tonight. I really love you guys so much

We really care about you, Casey. We care for you. 
As for me, I'd place my own food in your greedy mouth and kiss your fat belly. 

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, dlee301 said:

Love seeing you Casey. Did you end up posting your food logs?

You will be seeing them very soon. It was very hard to get it to look/present the way I wanted. So then my OCD self took the challenge and turned it into something.... BEYOND epic. I'm very proud to share this 10 day vacation diary with you guys. Keep those eyes open for it ❤️ 

If it goes well, I will continue to do this throughout this WG challenge i'm doing