Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Am I finally a PAWG? Or shall I keep on eating? Both?

EF7FDDD0-4FA6-44FA-AA43-3A752D19B769.jpeg.7c3e11ae5a29dba7d9cad9cc029dd4ad.jpg

You are my dream, Love! And yes to both! 💓

Damn are you an angel or a pig with wings? Either way you look absolutely drop that gorgeous here! I can already tell this vacation is gonna do some wonders for you. I hope you're pushing your limits everyday. I can't wait to see the aftermath of when it is all said and done. I'm hoping for some really big noticeable changes. 

Just keep growing girl!❤️

Guest Marshall7

You're looking so fucking wide, Babe, in that belly of yours! Perfection! 😍 Let's GROW!

Also, LOVE the new profile pic!!!

Guest Marshall7

You continue expanding and exceeding my wildest expectations! You are BEYOND sexy, Babe!! Uggh! And that hat is so freaking cute on you! ❤️ such the perfect camo country girl!

Guest Marshall7

Just seeing those short clips of you showering in that tight black strapped bikini...I dont know if youre planning on making a Curvage clip out of it or something close to it, but it would be sexy even if it was just in your shower to see one. The water running down all those voluptuous curves of yours, my Dear! Your expanded ass and growing thighs! That belly bursting at those straps and that gorgeous water soaked hair....just a thought, Love! Cant wait to see everything you film in Florida, ugggh!

Btw....

sassy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Moment of silence for me having to lift my gut up to sunscreen the part of my thighs that sit underneath it 🥵😍

Not to mention becoming a dark tanned Greek Goddess! 😍