Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

These are unbelievably hot, Love! You definitely have outgrown this one! Would be so amazing to see your tit hanging out like that!!!

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi from the poool where my fat is out for all to see and enjoy. I think it’s safe to say this is the bikini I outgrew the most before this trip... evidenced by MY ENTIRE TIT JUST FALLING OUT INFRONT OF EVERYONE

A45BC8E0-E3CA-493E-8362-C43302C93F3E.jpeg7726DA3A-D95B-4302-B78B-384CCA1ECC3E.jpeg

That Butt looks amazeballs! 🍑 Just Popping out so full and round
... and the strain on the belly accent strap!... as sweet Casey, all pretty and proud resting her chubby cheek on her thick well formed shoulder. 

Guest Bigbellylover2
42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi from the poool where my fat is out for all to see and enjoy. I think it’s safe to say this is the bikini I outgrew the most before this trip... evidenced by MY ENTIRE TIT JUST FALLING OUT INFRONT OF EVERYONE

A45BC8E0-E3CA-493E-8362-C43302C93F3E.jpeg

7726DA3A-D95B-4302-B78B-384CCA1ECC3E.jpeg

Oh damn I would’ve had a hard time not staring with a smile

Casey's fattened up Titties are feeling all big bold and proud. Now that they are Officially "Triple DDDs" they just do whatever tf they want in front of anybody. They're like: "Yo Skinny lil' A-cup in the one-piece, I'm popping my fat self out. Gotta get my Flex on while y'all admiring so hard. What're You gonna do about it? Yeah I didn't think so." 

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, sexyfeeder said:

why does it say your profile is private when i click your name?

Mine too. Hopefully she's just updating her profile :)

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

7726DA3A-D95B-4302-B78B-384CCA1ECC3E.jpeg

The Belly accent strap is heavenly. The purpose of it is to draw your eye. Maybe on some lasses the idea is to show how flat and malnourished their tummies are. On our beloved Casey, it serves to highlight and define the girth of her finely fed Belly. And in case you weren't paying attention, Casey adds a sparkling jewel that makes you look and lets you know how proud she is to be able to feed herself so good. 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

1A09C616-4DB6-4B4B-9399-FADED327133B.jpeg

Oh dear Lord. Casey, You're so strikingly Gorgeous. It's become unimaginable. Look, Your spectacular belly is essentially "in your lap" right now. Even as you are standing with your arms up and back to make the most bold display of your perfect figure, Your fattened slab of sexy scrumptious belly fat is actually touching your thick sexy thigh. Not just barely, but resting on a good four our five inches, all over the bikini. While fuck'n Standing PROUD.