Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Pretty sure my girl friends jaws all hit the floor when I waddled into our Taco Tuesday tonight after weeeeeks of not seeing each other. This piggy is ready to EAT!

I'm also interested in your friends comments. Not only those referring to your remarkable fatness, but also how strikingly beautiful and impressive you are growing. How much you are aglow in Beauty. There is no doubt that your figure* will be a topic of conversation. Certainly more striking and deserving of attention than any of the others. I wonder if you will have to order dessert "for the table". Casey sits back patting her tummy "I still have more room if anyone else is up for dessert"  
/ also: boob growth 
// it'd be cute if one of your friends also started packing on the pounds, inspired by your gorgeous bod from last time. 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys make me feel so beautiful. Woke up this morning dying for some extra time in bed to explore this beautiful, bigger body. It’s so soft and plush and doughy. Everything I’ve ever dreamed of. 🥰

3A6A4CBA-A858-462B-BED1-5DC2C66EE95A.jpeg

84812AA0-E2B8-494D-84F7-8D8E9739A1F0.jpeg

sounds amazing! I guess you look forward to be to big getting up and just lay in bed all day

Guest Marshall7

That would be so fun to explore all that new warm beautiful fat with you in bed! 🥰 it's about to become even bigger soon too ;) just think, in a couple of days, you'll be lying in bed in Florida every morning waking up to an ever fattened stuffed gut to rub and slap first thing! By the time you get back, it will be permanently extended and bursting out everywhere with many new pounds of flab! 😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys make me feel so beautiful. Woke up this morning dying for some extra time in bed to explore this beautiful, bigger body. It’s so soft and plush and doughy. Everything I’ve ever dreamed of. 🥰

3A6A4CBA-A858-462B-BED1-5DC2C66EE95A.jpeg84812AA0-E2B8-494D-84F7-8D8E9739A1F0.jpeg

I get off so hard and fast by the fact that you are so turned on by your own gorgeous body. This morning as I re-watched your bikini clip I nutted even before the first swimsuit because the stuff you say is so hot while you are proudly patting the side of that tremendous belly you've developed. But the whole fuckin thing is so incredibly sexy I watched it all stroking my half chub post-climax cock. I'm totally slain when I think of you proudly bouncing along those beaches presenting that belly, flaunting all your properly immense weight. 
/ I hope you had a wonderful and titillating time at dinner with your friends. 
// BTW, It's amazing that you are so hyper-sexual that merely going out with friends to dinner is an extravagantly sexy event. You get off on it, and we all do as well. It's mind-blowing, Casey... You and your friends go out to dinner in some other town and I get a hard dick just because of that. hahaha! You fat sexy beast. 

• Curvage Model

Feeling so in tune with my inner goddess recently. Every day I feel so beautiful. So large. So proud. Abundant and full of fat and beauty. My breasts swell on top of my insatiable belly, which’s sits so heavy on my plump fupa. I feel my breasts connect thickly to a heavy back roll that’s formed recently. I chins dangle and wobble with every mood. When I smile, which is often, my cheeks are so much chubbier. I feel entirely gorgeous. Like a fat goddess who’s destined to be worshiped and spoiled. 

B4163BA7-F0FA-4967-9337-D2F12C0E8FC7.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

You are absolutely a fat goddess, Love! Thank you for sharing your amazing growing body with the world! ❤️ Now let's grow it further! 😍

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling so in tune with my inner goddess recently. Every day I feel so beautiful. So large. So proud. Abundant and full of fat and beauty. My breasts swell on top of my insatiable belly, which’s sits so heavy on my plump fupa. I feel my breasts connect thickly to a heavy back roll that’s formed recently. I chins dangle and wobble with every mood. When I smile, which is often, my cheeks are so much chubbier. I feel entirely gorgeous. Like a fat goddess who’s destined to be worshiped and spoiled. 

I can’t help but agree. You are an enchanting goddesses and then some, I would absolutely love to worship and spoil 😍🔥

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

DANG! I want to hang this post on my bedroom wall. 

Guest Marshall7

1st Florida request idea: recreation of last pool side clip in green bikini but this time moaning loud and proud as you pile in a ton more food, your blob belly out growing before everyone's eyes! 

2nd idea: laying in hotel bed, in your tiniest tight bikini and you are surrounded by a gazillion snacks and pizzas. You pile in everything, your belly and boobs and back fat expand as the clip continues. You are ravenous and can't stop moaning and practically gasm as you bloat! 

Florida idea: Make up a survey of ten questions. All about dating and/or obsessions obsessions with fat girls... Bikini fat... feeding/food as it interacts with sexuality... "Do you think I'm hot?" Just ask whatever you like really. You have the audacity of a vacationer. Traipse your fat self along the beach and pick out some guy... "Hey, you wanna do a short survey for me?" You can give your appropriate professional credentials and mention that you are a pin-up model on Curvage if you wish. But you set up a decent shot, give the guy the camera and tell him to videotape you as you ask the questions and only his voice will be recorded for his answers. Maybe do girls as well. You show them how to use your camera and tell them to focus on you however they wish. Like these fat titties? - shoot 'em. Amazed by this big round belly? Get some footage while I rub and pat it. Do as many interviews as you want and then look forward to a buttload of editing! 

• Curvage Model

Love love LOVE all these ideas!

I have been working so fucking hard tonight to get my home in order and pack before I leave super super early Friday morning for my big trip! I literally have a whole separate suitcase just for my costumes & lingerie 😍

1 more day of work. I can do this!!! I do have to teach online from Florida on Friday when I land and Saturday during the daytime - but I don't even care bc I'll be somewhere warm lololol.

Tonight flew by and I hardly stuffed myself! Laying in bed now with a huge platter of pancakes, drenched in butter with heavy cream to drink as well! ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love love LOVE all these ideas!

I have been working so fucking hard tonight to get my home in order and pack before I leave super super early Friday morning for my big trip! I literally have a whole separate suitcase just for my costumes & lingerie 😍

1 more day of work. I can do this!!! I do have to teach online from Florida on Friday when I land and Saturday during the daytime - but I don't even care bc I'll be somewhere warm lololol.

Tonight flew by and I hardly stuffed myself! Laying in bed now with a huge platter of pancakes, drenched in butter with heavy cream to drink as well! ❤️ 

Yes Dear, You got this. This is right in your wheelhouse and the warmth is soon to envelop all your well earned fats. Time to reap the SHOCK and worship of others as you parade your bold yummy body. You are a freak, standing out even here in a community of body-building beauties. The Floridians won't be prepared for a fully developed woman prancing her full round belly along the sands fortified with all the blessings of her Boston appetite. 
"Hardly stuffed herself" says our favorite sexy piggy in bed with a tall fatty stack! That pile of sweet buttery cakes is soon to be converted into bikini bustin' titty-fat to be displayed and admired! 
We Cheer you onward Dear. We're always rooting for our heavy little Pretty Plumper! Support the FAT.