Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Hey there sweety.  How go preparations for the trip to Florida?  Getting excited?  Did you set yourself a goal weight for before you get on the plane - if so how close are you?

As your gain has increased, do you find yourself needing more faster?  Like the progress you were making initially is not enough now?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, 05095 said:

What are some of your favorite books, and what are you reading right now?

Favorite series of all time is of course Harry Potter. I read a lot of books related to my work, money, self growth - basically if I'm reading, I want to be learning something from it!

4 hours ago, TheSilentOne said:

Have you ever considered losing weight now with the idea of gaining it all back?

What would be on your ideal pizza?

Do you prefer big meals or grazing?

• Heck to the no, lol
  • My favorite pizza is honestly just a classic plain cheese!
  • I PREFER big ass meals.... like monster freaking stuffings. But during the week I am more of a grazer... but even my grazing is monumental lol
1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Hey there sweety.  How go preparations for the trip to Florida?  Getting excited?  Did you set yourself a goal weight for before you get on the plane - if so how close are you?

As your gain has increased, do you find yourself needing more faster?  Like the progress you were making initially is not enough now?

SO excited. Feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed with work just trying to get everything all set before i go so I can truly ENJOY my trip with no distractions. I didn't set a specific goal but basically just wanted to be HUGE, like a nice noteworthy gain before going so I'm big big BIG. I feel pretty successful in that! I am hoping to hit 40lbs gained since Christmas before I go... but right now I'm at 30lbs gained so idk if I'll hit it exactly... but you know I'll do my best ;) 

I definitely need more faster... the progress is like a drug! Especially recently with these very vivid and rapid gains... it's happening so fast and i just want MORE. I have always compared it to going to the gym. You see a bit of progress, get hooked, and it motivates you to keep going. It's the same thing for me, only with gaining!

Guest Asdf2426
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Will you ever wanna be 600+?

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I PREFER big ass meals

I definitely need more faster... the progress is like a drug! Especially recently with these very vivid and rapid gains... it's happening so fast and i just want MORE. I have always compared it to going to the gym. You see a bit of progress, get hooked, and it motivates you to keep going. It's the same thing for me, only with gaining!

I love this about you dear. Love. Total FAT Bigorexia. Yes, It's the Growth. Not satisfied with already being my sexiest dream girl, but always becoming even sexier. A voluptuous fat Beauty who NEEDS to be ever growing even fatter. Eyes widening at the sight of the feasts you have brought before you. Knowing you will gobble it all up and make Gains. Greedily enhancing your mass, weight, power and status. Inch by inch, Pound by POUND. Yes, All the glorious Poundage piling on and stacking up on your petite little bod. Filling out and developing not merely your own physical breadth, but also expanding my idea of the perfect. 

Guest Anon87

I would love to funnel feed you until you can’t take any more ;) and then rub your big swollen gut as you lay immobile on our bed 😍 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh it was a very filling night indeed 😍 tomorrow is such a special day for so many reasons and I can’t wait fill you all in!

in the mean time... let’s have some fun tonight 😋

Tell me a sexy fantasy you have of yourself with me 😍

330D6501-258A-44EE-87B9-206C7C819FD5.jpeg

More and more I just want to dedicate myself to total belly care. Keeping the tum-tum fat, soothed, and happy. Softly elastic and always topped off with premium dense calorie-laden food. I see this photo and that belly to calls me like a vocation. 

Hmmmmm... so many.

RIght now .... I think it would involve a MOUNTAIN of deep fried candy bars and a Hitachi wand.  You're in a reclined and comfortable position which gives me full access.  Your hands are bound to the bed frame.  I feed the candies one by one, while continually keeping you on the edge of cumming with the wand.  Your desperation to cum builds and builds.  I finally tell you, you are only allowed to cum after you have finished all the candy bars.  I keep you right on the edge, building and building you towards a huge orgasm, as you desperately stuff pounds of sugary, greasy candy.

The last candy bar is finished, you beg me to let you cum....

And then from under the bed I produce another tub full of candy bars.  "not yet, fat feedee hog.... I said ALL the candy bars."

We are at the mall and the first thing we do is I walk you waddling to the food court and you order from 3 different places and when you almost finished the 3 meal you want more and I raise my voice and say, 4 meals? You already gained 10 pounds this month, didn't you had enough and everyone starts staring at us and then I walk to the 4th place and order more food for you and just watch you eat and the shirt starts rising up showing your fat gut

I meet you on the beach and we go on a dinner date to a all you van eat buffet and stuff our guts till we feel like we are going to explode and pretty much are feeding of of each others greedy insatiable desire to get fat and full as fuck then we go back to beach and rub lotion all over our rock hard swollen guts and things start to get very steamy and hot and I put a baby 👶 into your belly that night and you become so massive i put a ring on it and stuff you and cater to your every desire and you never lift a finger again and are 600 lbs of pure sex appeal!

Guest Asdf2426
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh it was a very filling night indeed 😍 tomorrow is such a special day for so many reasons and I can’t wait fill you all in!

I want you to feed me and catch up to be as big as you and get huge with you endlessly 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

First off definitely help you lube up that monstrous gut of yours! A nice massage all over your glorious gigantic body!!! Nibble on your ear lobe whispering sweet nothings in your ear!! Telling you how big and naughty you've been become but your not big enough yet! I tie you up to the bed frame and have a funnel attached to the wall with weight gain shake, sweetner, cake batter and yiu name it!! Let you greedily chug that while I play with your fat wet drenched pussy!! I'll always feed and please you definitely my trophy hog!!!

• Curvage Model

Mmmm I love all of those 😍😍😍 SO SEXY! Thanks for getting your hog off this morning with those sexy fantasies. I wish I was waking up to all of you surrounding me with trays of food, taking turns feeding me, fucking me, and rubbing me like the big fat queen that I am 😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmm I love all of those 😍😍😍 SO SEXY! Thanks for getting your hog off this morning with those sexy fantasies. I wish I was waking up to all of you surrounding me with trays of food, taking turns feeding me, fucking me, and rubbing me like the big fat queen that I am 😍

ExSP8t7WUAIMdRY?format=jpg&name=900x900