Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Moved my nail appointment from Sunday to today bc I woke up and my feet were KILLING ME after a week of waddling around at work. Figured it was best so now I can become a slave to my appetite in bed all weekend long 🥰 life of a porker is exhausting! My nail ladies KILL me lololol. I went back to the same salon as last time. For my pedicure, one of the ladies said to the one working on me, “don’t put her in that chair, she too fat” 🥵🥵🥵 so she sat me in a pedicure chair that was a bit wider than the others. Needless to say, my pussy was drenched. When I stood up from having my nails painted, my gut Ofcourse fell out of my leggings. But my nails were wet so I couldn’t pull my shirt down. I got red and said “omg I’m so sorry.” She pulled my shirt down for me and said, “oh don’t worry honey let’s put that away”.... I think I need to get my nails done more often because it’s legit a neverending fantasy come true 

9E4AA7FB-DA01-4152-8E17-B0983DFB1CD3.jpeg

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Probably a good thing I don't have a GF now. She'd be waiting in bed alone while I'm jacking off to these gifs. 

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

same! I have a lightbox in my bedrom that says Curvage Casey so guess that would ruin most things :P 

When your friends/fans are BEYOND dedicated 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 love all of you!!! It’s literally an honor to wake up every day knowing my gluttony captivates you 

Guest Marshall7

Let's face it, no one comes close to Casey's personality/body combo....all other ladies should be jealous 😁

Guest Marshall7

Also, I dont know if it's because I watched your previous breeding clip from November right before watching the new one.....but you look so much more massive in this one....like ON ANOTHER LEVEL. I was actually in shock of how round and bulging and hanging your belly was....so much shock in the most cumful way hehe 😈 I'm so fucking proud of you and our progress and so ready to add so much more to that gut and body of yours, my fattened breeding fuck cow!  

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at those THIGHS. I can’t even believe how much weight we’ve piled on me recently. I don’t get it! I clearly eat SO healthy 😏😏🤪🤪

5483A53F-0FBB-4859-90E0-4B3937330D7E.jpeg

Well, yeah, but, well, see, you kinda eat healthy for a family of 6.... and well, you're just 1 person. The math sort of... sort of doesn't work out. You know what I'm saying?

On 3/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, Curvage Casey said:

This is probably one of my most sensual and erotic clips ever.... not surprising, we all know how much being a fat fucking cow turns me on 😏🐮

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 1.29.51 PM.png

Oh my Lord! Look at that lovely cute heifer! 

So much belly

So much ass

So much thigh

Sooooo many chins! 

Yummy! 😍

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My nail ladies KILL me lololol. For my pedicure, one of the ladies said to the one working on me, “don’t put her in that chair, she too fat” 🥵🥵🥵 so she sat me in a pedicure chair that was a bit wider than the others. Needless to say, my pussy was drenched. When I stood up from having my nails painted, of course my gut fell out of my leggings. But my nails were wet so I couldn’t pull my shirt down. I got red and said “omg I’m so sorry.” She pulled my shirt down for me and said, “oh don’t worry honey let’s put that away”.... I think I need to get my nails done more often because it’s legit a neverending fantasy come true 

Those women are Saints, and they recognize that you are a Magnificent Beast. They hold onto a connection to the timeless and most purely animalistic appraisal of human sexual preparedness. Their open and unaffected honesty is the highest form of praise. They sized you right up and you surpassed all the criteria for their highest evaluation. The matter of fact referencing of your prime development is testimony that they know you are rightfully proud of your efforts and investments and all the fruit they bear. 

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ....uhm.... well let’s put it this way - I’ve eaten nearly everything in my home tonight + 2 grub hub orders 😅🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

07E7FE05-18CB-4E86-8D91-6459F6E28DDB.jpeg

5BF68789-01E5-4E35-B94E-20362B4C678A.jpeg

Time for some massive shopping! 😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ....uhm.... well let’s put it this way - I’ve eaten nearly everything in my home tonight + 2 grub hub orders 😅🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

07E7FE05-18CB-4E86-8D91-6459F6E28DDB.jpeg5BF68789-01E5-4E35-B94E-20362B4C678A.jpeg

Eat pretty baby, EAT. Because if you ain't eating, just what the hell are you doing. You've always got to be gaining. There is no such thing as maintaining, you are either gaining or losing. So what's it gonna be. 

• Curvage Model

Is anyone shocked that I ate myself into a coma last night? Doubt it. After an 11hr sleep your hog is ready for a full day of gluttony. I am not leaving this bed today aside from trips to my front door for takeout and bathroom. I’m always hesitant to set a calorie goal bc some things are just so hard to track, but I’m aiming for 15k!! Let’s EAT!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is anyone shocked that I ate myself into a coma last night? Doubt it. After an 11hr sleep your hog is ready for a full day of gluttony. I am not leaving this bed today aside from trips to my front door for takeout and bathroom. I’m always hesitant to set a calorie goal bc some things are just so hard to track, but I’m aiming for 15k!! Let’s EAT!

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh LET'S GROW, Love! I'm so hyped for this day and Expansion!!!! Let's have you eat and drink yourself into several food comas ALONE today! Add 5 more pounds to that gorgeous gluttonous frame!! 😍

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You got this!! No problem!! I know your bed is hearing and reading this like oh shit am I on the last straw haha I can't hold this hog up anymore please nooooo!! Lol

• Curvage Model

Realllllly vibing on these cow feels this weekend following that clip. I’m feeling massive and INSATIABLE. I’m laying on my side as I type this out and I can feel my gut just hanging soooo heavily over to the side, my creases deep and warm from the weight of my flab. I’m drooling a bit at the thought of my next grub hub order arriving while sipping on some cream. Living out my dreams one fattening day at a time 🐮🐄

56005275-1D76-4BB8-B93C-CE2D3944C2CC.jpeg

59F96870-2CBA-4AE6-A0AA-EB191FA3B1C3.jpeg