Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

LOVE YOU GUYS 🥰 we are doing a PIZZZZZAAAA challenge this weekend like @jacksprat said! Only I’m not going into it with a set amount.... I’m just going to gorge and see HOW MUCH pizza I can consume between Saturday and Sunday and then will keep you posted throughout on the final tally. Let’s GROW 🖤🍕okay so I have to ask now - how many large pizzas do you guys think I can do In 2 days?

8 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

12 Large Pizzas....nah 17 ;) 

Yeah, I like the idea of a nice round dozen. Which is really an astronomical amount of pizza. C'mon now, 8 pizzas is nuts. I mean 4 a day. 2 for lunch and two for dinner. I've eaten two pizzas by myself (Lombardi's, of NYC) in one day and I counted it as an amazing gastronomical feat for myself. Now go ahead and double that, and do it two days in a row. That's eight. A Huge pizza intake. But y'er right Marshall; There is no accounting for Casey's ability to astound. 

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yeah, I like the idea of a nice round dozen. Which is really an astronomical amount of pizza. C'mon now, 8 pizzas is nuts. I mean 4 a day. 2 for lunch and two for dinner. I've eaten two pizzas by myself (Lombardi's, of NYC) in one day and I counted it as an amazing gastronomical feat for myself. Now go ahead and double that, and do it two days in a row. That's eight. A Huge pizza intake. But y'er right Marshall; There is no accounting for Casey's ability to astound. 

Yah, I really don't want to UNDERESTIMATE our Goddess' ability to feast....it would be an insult and she may cast us out of her Kingdom of Fat....which is why I go for a, as you put it, gastronomical number 😂 

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

Yes, even tho the idea seems crazy. 🤪 ... ok, maybe it

That just depends on your definition of true love haha. I dont really believe you can truly be in LOVE with someone until you've spent some time with them in person and really gotten to know THEM. I will say Casey is probably the most open and vulnerable I've ever seen any model on here so if it's possible and not totally crazy, then it would be with her hehe. She IS truly something special 🥰 to me personally as well

4 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That just depends on your definition of true love haha. I dont really believe you can truly be in LOVE with someone until you've spent some time with them in person and really gotten to know THEM. I will say Casey is probably the most open and vulnerable I've ever seen any model on here so if it's possible and not totally crazy, then it would be with her hehe. She IS truly something special 🥰 to me personally as well

YES. ☝️  When I was composing (in my mind) my review to her most recent clip, I was considering Casey's "vulnerability". She is so bravely open to us all. And in her vulnerability is strength rather than any weakness. It is no "chink in the armor". It is the openness that freely allows us to savor her pleasure. There's zero apprehension because of her beautiful assuredness. 

10 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I mean who else (along with me) really feels as though we know and love Casey, the real person. Yes, even tho the idea seems crazy. 🤪 ... ok, maybe it is

Casey is expression every day how she feels, thinks, and yes, I get emotionally attached, If she is happy, I am happy, If she is sad, I am sad and want to make her feel happy and that's something im not experienced with anyone else in this community so for me she is more then just an extremely hot gaining goddess. with that say, No, not crazy at all ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Tonight I had one of those moments where I really noticed a huge change. I feel like it’s been this way for a while, but I just haven’t really caught myself in the moment yet enough to soak it in. Socks. Putting on my fucking socks. I literally have to heave my whole body to swing my calf up onto my adjacent knee to put my sock on. I certainly can’t bend over to do it the other way due to my gut. I mostly wear slip on shoes so I don’t really think about this movement too much but omgggg... total fat girl move! So fucking hot 🥵🐷

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

And in her vulnerability is strength rather than any weakness. It

That comes with maturity and experience. She had to go through a lot to get to the point where she felt comfortable enough to share her life and be open with the community. That being said, most people still don't get to that point many times. That is one of the things I appreciate most about her. She is truly a remarkable woman. So thankful for her.

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg you guys... someone just told me it is my 2 year Curvage anniversary! I hadn't even noticed. Obviously I've been modeling since long before that... 2015 😅  but holy shit, isn't that incredible? I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

Congratulations on 2 fat filled Curvage years baby piggy. Many more and much more fat to come! ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight I had one of those moments where I really noticed a huge change. I feel like it’s been this way for a while, but I just haven’t really caught myself in the moment yet enough to soak it in. Socks. Putting on my fucking socks. I literally have to heave my whole body to swing my calf up onto my adjacent knee to put my sock on. I certainly can’t bend over to do it the other way due to my gut. I mostly wear slip on shoes so I don’t really think about this movement too much but omgggg... total fat girl move! So fucking hot 🥵🐷

These things tend to happen When you’ve been gorging yourself nonstop like the greedy pig you are.

• Curvage Model

Replies in a bit (not ignoring anyone) - I have a few errands to run (waddle) and then the PIZZA IMMOBILE CHALLENGE SHALLL COMMENCE! 2 days in bed, as lazy as mobility moving as little as possible, and seeing how many large pizzas I can eat 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Curvage Model

I just read everyone's sweet posts above and ugh... I love you guys so much ❤️ Thank you for being by my side always, for making me fat as fuck, and for being some of my very best friends! I appreciate ALLL of you so so much ❤️  @genadii to answer your question - I will post updates as they arise always! 

-----------------------------

I wanted to share this beautiful little update from yesterday so that I don't ever forget it :) You guys know how much I love those beautiful moments where I just really zone into myself and my body and notice subtle changes...moments where I'm just completely captivated by myself and my body. I had another one yesterday. I was laying on my floor flat on my back trying to do some gentle hip rocking to release some of my back tension. Then inevitably, that turned into my laying there scrolling on my phone for 10 minutes avoiding the exhausting task of heaving myself back up from the ground. I was playing with my tits because that's what I do lol and somehow one of my hands found itself exploring my sides. In those moments I realized a new milestone we've reached... when I am laying down flat, at complete rest, my back fat roll that goes from my tits to across my back that we all love so much is permanently there. It's a permanent roll now at all times, no matter my position. Normally when I had laid down flat before my rolls would settle. But now - it's a permanent fucking roll. I snapped a quick pic of it, sorry for the text across it lol. Also, totally forgot I have a tattoo there LOL that is something very out of my line of vision now that I've grown so large

IMG_5726.JPG