Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly fucking speechless after finding those pics. I can’t form words lol. I’m going to stuff myself and then get off SO hard on the fact that I used to be THAT SMALL (I genuinely thought I was huge) and now I’m THIS FAT (not nearly fat enough). The face. The neck. The jawline. Arms. Back. WRISTS. Cheeks. BELLLLLLY. Legs!!!! ASS!! LIKE WHAT THE HELL IM 3x THAT SIZE NOW AND ITS SO FUCKING HOT

1661188B-8435-4B34-AE3F-D285E0F47CE4.jpeg

9A6982FA-6C64-4CD7-B4BE-4162BF0126B4.jpeg

1EFA9558-A042-45EF-808A-9CE5C4A23A60.jpeg

Let me get a handful of that sexy belly and jiggle it or you. It may be so big that I need both hands to feel your belly😍

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe I love distracting you with my fatness ❤️ 

He got to lay his hands on my huge... perfect.... swollen... FULL belly ❤️ 

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

He then said “looks like someone let 2020 get the best of her huh?” AND POKES MY FUCKING GUT.

I rubbed it, giggled, turned bright red, and said “Yeah I guess you could say that, and then some!”

He winked and we both laughed and I practically orgasmed in the elevator after on my way up to my office. 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm typically very humble, but I cannot deny that every guy who's ever laid his hands on this gut has been completely starstruck after!

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

9A6982FA-6C64-4CD7-B4BE-4162BF0126B4.jpeg

I know my man is completely under your spell. He may have never known he was so into hyper-nourished fully developed women before. I guarantee you he is on the hook now.  The poke, the wink... he's immersed, baptized.  You KNOW this is not just some quirky preference, you're objectively preferable. Fit and primed for human breeding. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to share the hottest moment of my life today with you.

When I take my breaks at work, I’ll often get in my car and drive over to the far end of the parking lot where it’s more empty and stuff myself. There’s a man who works in the office above me who I’ve always found so attractive. I haven’t seen him in MONTHS, honestly thought he quit or something. Out of nowhere today, a car pulls up next to me as I’m just SHOVELING food down as fast as possible in my car before my break ends. It was him. I felt super awkward tbh because I was just so caught off guard (no one ever parks over there) and pretended I didn’t notice.

Here’s where it gets hot. I finish, pull back over and waddle back into work. In the lobby of my building, there he was sitting on a couch. I was praying to god he wouldn’t notice me... he comes over to me and says, “omg Casey, it’s you!! Where have you been?! I didn’t even recognize you...” blah blah blah yes hi it’s me. He then said “looks like someone let 2020 get the best of her huh?” AND POKES MY FUCKING GUT.

I rubbed it, giggled, turned bright red, and said “Yeah I guess you could say that, and then some!”

He winked and we both laughed and I practically orgasmed in the elevator after on my way up to my office. 

That is by far the hottest thing I’ve ever read.

• Curvage Model

Warning - vulnerable post. Honesty hour. 

I've always been fairly committed to sharing every bit of this journey with you guys. The good, the bad, and everything in between. As you can see on the previous page, last night I took a trip down memory lane with some photos from my very first days as a paid web model from 2015/2016. I forgot that these photos even existed and finding them was a bit.. emotional. I barely 20 years old and that was my old college dorm room. I'm going to unpack a few things for us because I think it's really incredible to acknowledge how far I've come.. and everything I had to overcome to get here that I believe only a few of you OG's really know about. 

So of course there is the obvious - SO HOT. It's so hot to see how small I was back then compared to where I am now. Now, these were taken in 2015. This was my very first time gaining, then I lost it due to the experience I had. Then regained back in late 2017/2018 very slowly also with some up and downs, and then more rapidly in 2020, and now here we are in 2021. It's wild for me to look at those photos. I thought I was absolutely HUGE back then. I was so obviously pushing my belly out in every photo to appear bigger... something I can't even do now because my belly is just in a constant state of bloated due to my never-ending feasting. Seeing those photos and realizing how small I was... holy fuck. I don't think I've ever gotten off so hard on my before photos in my life. I am very open minded to taking some time to recreate those photos for a Curvage photoset, just give me some time because I am busier than ever at work right now. I will work on this for us :)

But then here's where I am going to get a bit vulnerable... if you're just here to get off, I suggest skipping this part. 

We look at those photos and it's so hot, right? It's so hot to see how small I was compared to now like I explained above. However, what you guys can't see.. but what I sadly remember so vividly - is the pain in my eyes, the constant fear and worry that filled my chest, and the heartache and consequences that experience caused me. Perhaps I was too young. Perhaps I was too naive. I 100% take a level of self responsibility here. I could've been smarter and I could've been more cautious. I also could have never signed on with that demon of a site. However, I did. And I found myself trapped in a situation that was both unsafe and life changing. During a time in my life in college that was supposed to spent happy and carefree - I was living in complete fear and crippling anxiety. That was when I was "doxxed", as we now call it. Did that doxxing end up being the biggest blessing in disguise years down the road as I now live the most carefree, honest, and open life? Absolutely. Sure, I love now that my life is pretty much an open book. It's very empowering and freeing. But I should have been able to make that decision for myself.. and it was taken from me and hurt many people that I love. Even beyond that, however, so much other negativity was happening. I can't even put it into words. This ultimately resulted in my leaving our beautiful community for a while.

But what's incredible is knowing how much I suffered and looking at where I am now. There was so much I had to overcome mentally and emotionally and personally due to that experience. SO much healing. Even after that, when I re-entered the community in 2017... I held back for SO long out of fear and a bit of PTSD. But now here I am... living the most fulfilled life. Surely people in my life don't get what I do. And that's fine, they don't have to. But they still love me. They're still in my world. I've had so many positive relationships since then, formed so many friendships with girls (and guys) just like me, and am living my dreams with this beautiful body I was given and have grown. I have the best friends, fans, supporters, and lurkers. That exact experience above is why I am so proud to be a moderator on this site, because I want to keep every girl safe and never want to see someone go through what I went through. I am so fucking blessed. As soon as I realized all of this and healed some of that trauma... I think that is when my weight really started to soar upward more freely. 

What I am trying to say is - thank you. Thank you so fucking much for being in my corner always. I love you all. 

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What I am trying to say is - thank you. Thank you so fucking much for being in my corner always. I love you

Thank you, Casey, for sharing your experiences with us and opening up. I truly think you're the most honest and caring model on Curvage which is why you were the perfect choice as a moderator on here. Thank you for using your past hurts and experiences to help and protect people. You are such a sweet presence on here. So grateful for you, Love. I can only speak for myself, but I will ALWAYS be in your corner. Thank you, Casey! 🥰 Love you SOOO much!

Thanks for sharing and yes you have come a long way from those past days.

Too many girls on these sites get treated like crap and doxxed and for what? It takes a really shitty person to treat someone like that.

I have usually just lurked on sites like this stayed quiet but respectful when I did comment.

You are a real gem Casey and we all love you.

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly fucking speechless after finding those pics. I can’t form words lol. I’m going to stuff myself and then get off SO hard on the fact that I used to be THAT SMALL (I genuinely thought I was huge) and now I’m THIS FAT (not nearly fat enough). The face. The neck. The jawline. Arms. Back. WRISTS. Cheeks. BELLLLLLY. Legs!!!! ASS!! LIKE WHAT THE HELL IM 3x THAT SIZE NOW AND ITS SO FUCKING HOT

1661188B-8435-4B34-AE3F-D285E0F47CE4.jpeg

And 10x as squishy 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Grew a bit since the baby gainer days 🤯😅🐖

5C20922F-97D2-4619-9C8B-713EEBCD7E97.png.2ae0f7d2ab356854bdaf15d0cad50533.png

You’re gut used to have ripples now it’s a damn tsunami