Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

You've become so beautiful. Like no one I've ever known. I am so very attracted to you. You keep getting yourself more and more voluptuous, more sensual and scrumptious. And now you've got me. It's like you are looking straight at me with my hard dick in my hand. While your hand reaches upwards to sit proudly upon your fattened up titty. Reminding us both how big, fat and gorgeous you've grown. 

D8885181-F555-44EA-9891-8FC1E1331A37.jpeg.b6ea3166a13b09ab68415384b21e6323.jpg

Fun little article from The Washington Post: 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/what-these-ancient-statuettes-of-obese-people-say-about-paleo-diets/
totally worth it to look into the attached research paper too. 
http://www.hormones.gr/737/article/article.html
The thesis is basically that yeah, stone age dudes were totally fattening up the hotties... even during famines and droughts. Lotsa people probably starved while keeping the prized plumpers extra hefty. Because fat girls are objectively sexier. I mean, as a real Fred Flintstone, you weren't driving around in fancy sports cars or living in a baroque Manhattan penthouse. And you certainly weren't proud to be hitting some skinny Wilma neither. You were parading around with the fattest baebydoll that you kept filled with fatty meats and cum. 

1711048790_ScreenShot2021-02-23at11_26_01AM.png.658cb8ce4cb545edfd36ad8f116a741f.png

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

There is nothing - I mean NOTHING - hotter to me than watching my horny hog self be FED and played with like a good not-so-little HOG. Your hungry, happy pet pig. Sitting obediently as you feed me more and more... never denying a since bite. Only pausing when you don't give me my next mouthful past enough to utter, "MORE".. moaning so you jiggle my heavy gut knowing that you're making me fatter... knowing that I won't be able to stand up by the time you're done with me. 

IMG_5612.jpg

I think someone might have been just a little turned on after filming this one... has your feeder recovered? 😍

• Curvage Model

I have to share the hottest moment of my life today with you.

When I take my breaks at work, I’ll often get in my car and drive over to the far end of the parking lot where it’s more empty and stuff myself. There’s a man who works in the office above me who I’ve always found so attractive. I haven’t seen him in MONTHS, honestly thought he quit or something. Out of nowhere today, a car pulls up next to me as I’m just SHOVELING food down as fast as possible in my car before my break ends. It was him. I felt super awkward tbh because I was just so caught off guard (no one ever parks over there) and pretended I didn’t notice.

Here’s where it gets hot. I finish, pull back over and waddle back into work. In the lobby of my building, there he was sitting on a couch. I was praying to god he wouldn’t notice me... he comes over to me and says, “omg Casey, it’s you!! Where have you been?! I didn’t even recognize you...” blah blah blah yes hi it’s me. He then said “looks like someone let 2020 get the best of her huh?” AND POKES MY FUCKING GUT.

I rubbed it, giggled, turned bright red, and said “Yeah I guess you could say that, and then some!”

He winked and we both laughed and I practically orgasmed in the elevator after on my way up to my office. 

Guest Marshall7

Have you noticed your breathing getting louder recently and like way out of breath all the time? 😁 Was just thinking about this today. I figure with all this new weight recently....🥵

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to share the hottest moment of my life today with you.

When I take my breaks at work, I’ll often get in my car and drive over to the far end of the parking lot where it’s more empty and stuff myself. There’s a man who works in the office above me who I’ve always found so attractive. I haven’t seen him in MONTHS, honestly thought he quit or something. Out of nowhere today, a car pulls up next to me as I’m just SHOVELING food down as fast as possible in my car before my break ends. It was him. I felt super awkward tbh because I was just so caught off guard (no one ever parks over there) and pretended I didn’t notice.

Here’s where it gets hot. I finish, pull back over and waddle back into work. In the lobby of my building, there he was sitting on a couch. I was praying to god he wouldn’t notice me... he comes over to me and says, “omg Casey, it’s you!! Where have you been?! I didn’t even recognize you...” blah blah blah yes hi it’s me. He then said “looks like someone let 2020 get the best of her huh?” AND POKES MY FUCKING GUT.

I rubbed it, giggled, turned bright red, and said “Yeah I guess you could say that, and then some!”

He winked and we both laughed and I practically orgasmed in the elevator after on my way up to my office. 

Yep - I hate him.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

It must be hard getting stuff done with a gut that huge.. 

Oh you have NO idea.. it's nearly impossible lol

7 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Definitely my dream girl lol that belly is just perfect so dam round i guarantee you knock things over all the time with that belly lol!! You are so dam amazing I definitely can't get enough of you!! Trust me there's plenty of you and plenty more to come lol

Oh i do ALL the time! I am not used to being this big so I'm constantly knocking into stuff!

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

no wonder im breathing so heavily in your next.... You are bigger and sexier then ever 😮 ❤️ 

Hehehe thank you love ❤️ 

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Fun little article from The Washington Post: 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/what-these-ancient-statuettes-of-obese-people-say-about-paleo-diets/
totally worth it to look into the attached research paper too. 
http://www.hormones.gr/737/article/article.html
The thesis is basically that yeah, stone age dudes were totally fattening up the hotties... even during famines and droughts. Lotsa people probably starved while keeping the prized plumpers extra hefty. Because fat girls are objectively sexier. I mean, as a real Fred Flintstone, you weren't driving around in fancy sports cars or living in a baroque Manhattan penthouse. And you certainly weren't proud to be hitting some skinny Wilma neither. You were parading around with the fattest baebydoll that you kept filled with fatty meats and cum. 

Ooooo you know I love my literature! I cannot wait to read these!!!!

5 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Now THATS a vore-sized belly!!!😍💦🤤

Just wait till you see the next morph I'm going to post ... it's unreal!

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I think someone might have been just a little turned on after filming this one... has your feeder recovered? 😍

I'm typically very humble, but I cannot deny that every guy who's ever laid his hands on this gut has been completely starstruck after!

2 hours ago, Barkley said:

It would be so hard not to climb on you and chew and nibble on all that fat on that neck not to mention the rest of your body.

Such a pretty fat hog that needs to be bred and fed 24/7

YES FREAKING PLEASE! My neck fat is wildddd lately 

35 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Have you noticed your breathing getting louder recently and like way out of breath all the time? 😁 Was just thinking about this today. I figure with all this new weight recently....🥵

YUPPPP!! I'm noticing it constantly. The simplest tasks... literally even just laying in bed or on the couch sometimes I'm breathing SO heavy

• Curvage Model

A wondrous fat  moment occurred this evening when I went to try on a new lingerie set that I ordered big actually to hopefully last me a while... it came with a collar and the collar was too small for my neck by atleast an inch LOL. Neck fat gains are EPIC!

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Neck fat gains are EPIC!

Gosh this is sooooo fucking hot! I love all the fat just stacking around your neck and hiding it!!! Oh to get my hands around it! 😈

How was the rest of the lingerie fitting??? ;)

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A wondrous fat  moment occurred this evening when I went to try on a new lingerie set that I ordered big actually to hopefully last me a while... it came with a collar and the collar was too small for my neck by atleast an inch LOL. Neck fat gains are EPIC!

Were you able to get it on your neck at all?  Would love to see that... ❤️

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

How was the rest of the lingerie fitting??? ;)

It’s a disaster lol. I don’t think it will be making it’s way into a video sadly, but possibly an extended album paired with a video! It just doesn’t cover anything :( it’s a 2x!!

16 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

x-men wow GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

pet sleeping GIF

12 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Were you able to get it on your neck at all?  Would love to see that... ❤️

2A988878-4CC5-4A91-832B-EF8C435B400C.thumb.jpeg.efb426a26c78e2eb4feb6057884a6047.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

just doesn’t cover anything :( it’s a 2x!!

You say that with a sad face as if its soooo sad.....this is sooooo fucking hottt....and why would we NOT want it to cover anything.....😈