Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that dough ball 😍 finger in my greedy mouth, forever ready for more and more 

6B089C4B-0611-4BFE-BADB-8F774CB421AD.jpeg

Casey, this is truly one of the most wonderful sights in the world! It is a world unto itself, that belly! Bigger every fucking day! Let's just keep growing it, Love, until it goes well past your thighs! 🥵

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Happytrails said:

your undies saying pretty “little” thing is the kind of irony I like

HAHAHAH i didn't even notice that, it should say pretty GREEDY hog ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

I am amazed that you have found something that fits your fat gut. 
Pretty soon you’ll be bursting out of your clothing.

I amaze myself truly daily whenever i get something on that actually fits me. I am exploding out of everything more and more each day. Hog probz

9 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Me: I’m sorry mistress Casey, but I haven’t had any luck with gathering food for you for offerings. Please forgive me!

Casey: *opens mouth wide* ahhhhhhhhh

me: mistress? What are yo—

Casey: OOOOOOMMMMPPPHHHH *gulps on my head*

you proceed to slowly swallow me whole, gulping and slurping me up as you moan sexually.

*gulp* *gulp* *swallow* *slurp*

you lift me up off the ground and my body slowly slides down into your gut

*sluuuurrrrppp* *gulllp* *swallow*

my flailing feet disappears in your mouth, and with one last gulp you swallow me whole. Your belly balloons and bloats out. You sigh in relief

Casey: ahhhhhh...

bUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP

Casey: hehehe. Mmmm you should’ve known what the punishment was for not giving me my offerings. I must say though, you were actually quite filling *mmmmfff* I think I won’t be moving for a while now...*burp*

Wooooooah this is hot 😍🐷

6 hours ago, Noback said:

Pretty little thing 🤔more like pretty enormous thing 🔥

TRUTH 🥵😍

4 hours ago, darkwarrior said:

Might as well get 24s at the same time.

Hahhaah YUP! I have to start sizing WAY up to plan ahead for this rapid gain train 🐷

36 minutes ago, anonfin said:

Like one once wisely said: "Greed is good!"

GREED IS LIIIIIIIIIFE ❤️🐷

28 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, this is truly one of the most wonderful sights in the world! It is a world unto itself, that belly! Bigger every fucking day! Let's just keep growing it, Love, until it goes well past your thighs! 🥵

Awwwwww thank you love ❤️ let's get this gut hanging down to the floor! You guys will come take care of me when it pins me to my bed, right?

23 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Just not right that all you have to suck on is a finger. Just not right at all!

Right?! I think I need something a bit bigger and harder to suck on 🤗 

20 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

"Casey, Have you seen the tray of cupcakes I made for the kid's Back-To-Real-School party?"  

Hehehehehe hmmmmm cupcakes? No clue. *wipes frosting off face and pats gut* 

20 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Sexiest muffin top ever!!!!!!!!

I would take you out to a buffet and let your belly hang out for all to see.

Keep feeding you until the button and zipper fail to hold your massive belly and it spills out on to your thighs.

Thank you love! Looooooving the size of this muffin top lately! Usually i just let it all hang out but sometimes I tuck it in just to feel how this the muffin top has grown!

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awwwwww thank you love ❤️ let's get this gut hanging down to the floor! You guys will come take care of me when it pins me to my bed, right?

Oh absolutely! That's the goal and dream, right?! ;) to fatten you up to that point and then just take care of the enormously gorgeous blob laying on her giant bed, fat spread out everywhere and a greedy huge mouth always ready for more food....and a giant belly button waiting to be oiled and fucked....🥵

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Oh absolutely! That's the goal and dream, right?! ;) to fatten you up to that point and then just take care of the enormously gorgeous blob laying on her giant bed, fat spread out everywhere and a greedy huge mouth always ready for more food....and a giant belly button waiting to be oiled and fucked....🥵

Ugh YESSSSSS oiling my belly as we speak actually 🐷🐷🐷

3 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I want to kiss that dough ball for good luck😍

There’s lots to kiss hehehe

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Was I a delicious meal mistress Casey? Do you like it when I squirm in your fat belly?

Oh you know! 🐷

6 minutes ago, jokesjj said:

Would you ever hold fan competition for video idea? And the 5 or 3 or whatever you choose, we can vote on them and then you make it into a video? Just a thought I had but.......

Sure! I do that all the time actually except not as a competition. I’m always taking video requests/suggestions! Some take longer than others to fulfill, but I’m always happy to give anything a shot atleast once! 🥰

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh YESSSSSS oiling my belly as we speak actually 🐷🐷

Uggh I'd so love to be the one oiling it right now!!! 😍

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, anonfin said:

I always thought that a feedee mouth should be their largest possible hole, with a very loose throat. Imagine her laying in bed with a huge mouth open and emptying bucket after bucket in it while fucking her 🔥🐷🐷😍

The second I get even the slightest bit turned on, it's honestly pretty wild - my mouth just widens entirely as if it's ready for food or cream to be poured into it ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

There's nothing I love more than when my schedule allows me to just completely let go for days on end. This bout of limited mobility feels even more natural than the previous and those before it. It's so much easier for me this time around to just let loose and do NOTHING. Nothing but eating and chugging, fapping and napping. I feel my rolls growing deeper and my gut stretching to a capacity it's never reached before, making more and more room for the feedings to follow. Everything I always fantasized about, I finally allow myself to dive deep into and it's the most incredible and freeing experience in the world

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This bout of limited mobility feels even more natural than the previous and those before it. It's so much easier for me this time around to just let loose and do NOTHING. Nothing but eating and chugging, fapping and napping. I feel my rolls growing deeper

Imagine how comfortable you will be with this lifestyle in 6 months! AND how fat you'll be!!!!

56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There's nothing I love more than when my schedule allows me to just completely let go for days on end. This bout of limited mobility feels even more natural than the previous and those before it. It's so much easier for me this time around to just let loose and do NOTHING. Nothing but eating and chugging, fapping and napping. I feel my rolls growing deeper and my gut stretching to a capacity it's never reached before, making more and more room for the feedings to follow. Everything I always fantasized about, I finally allow myself to dive deep into and it's the most incredible and freeing experience in the world

If there was ever a time I could feed you and fatten you up for your challenge it would be now❤️I’ve been off since Thursday and I won’t be back to work until maybe Friday. I would spend my entire week off doing nothing but just shoving food down you sultry throat and see you bloat like the fat HOG you are!😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmm.  If I didn't know better I'd say you were having a wonderful time! ❤️

What's on the menu for the rest of today, piggy?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, anonfin said:

that is so fucking hot! i'm off to buy a bucket! 😅

HURRY!! Hog's hungry!

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Imagine how comfortable you will be with this lifestyle in 6 months! AND how fat you'll be!!!!

No turning back ❤️ 

2 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Do you think you could get close to 50,000 calories in one weekend or is that too easy? 
I’m just as breathless keeping up with your gains as you are when you have to get up for more snacks 👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

I think that if I planned it properly and just stayed high as heck all weekend long, I could definitely pull it off!! Thank you so much love ❤️ bigger by the day!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

If there was ever a time I could feed you and fatten you up for your challenge it would be now❤️I’ve been off since Thursday and I won’t be back to work until maybe Friday. I would spend my entire week off doing nothing but just shoving food down you sultry throat and see you bloat like the fat HOG you are!😍

Ughhhh that would be a dream come true ❤️ yes please!!

32 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Let’s do it.
I’m 

Yes please!! ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmmm.  If I didn't know better I'd say you were having a wonderful time! ❤️

What's on the menu for the rest of today, piggy?

Tonight I am almost embarrassed to say what I've ordered lolololol. I have pizza, chinese, chipotle, AND sonic because I accidentally got wicked high and couldn't decide. Also, I had a sheet cake delivered for some hog slut stuff I've wanted to do all weekend heheheheheh