Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, anonfin said:

These pics where you can see how stretched your skin really is for being so overgorged are hot af

Oh god yes, that’s my fav kinda pic to take bc it really shows off how much my gut stretches!

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

It's so great! Just saw ....im so ready for that clip, Love! Funnel time!!!!!! So fucking sexy! Let's bloat the fuck out of that belly and add some more permanent pounds!!! 😈

Seriously buckle up bc it’s gonna be epic and SO fattening 🐷🖤 bloating big tonight to stretch my stomach to prep!

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Safe to say we all bigger looking at this. Holly hell what a pure beautiful women you are. 

Hehehe thank you so much love!!

1 hour ago, jokesjj said:

Got some questions 

When you get to immobilisation status what would you do ?

Have you planned or prepared for when you eventually become immobilised,

please please please, go into DEEP detail, I want to know it ALL..

When I get there? I’d eat and enjoy it and let my feeder control every part of my world! I have definitely put a significant amount of thought into it especially career wise getting further education and certs that will allow me to work from home, etc! I had to ad but I did just recently make an awesome clip about it so just gonnna link it for those who are interested in hearing more 🖤 Dreams of Immobility 🖤 hope you are doing well love!

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Seriously buckle up bc it’s gonna be epic and SO fattening 🐷🖤 bloating big tonight to stretch my stomach to prep!

Oh I'm ready! This is gonna be the best clip YET! 🥵 Let's get bloating!!!

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Muffin top? Yes. Ok now I want muffins 

876A8760-B49C-4E54-B5A3-0E76A86EB737.jpeg

Also, you seriously have some sexy AF country girl vibes here with this outfit...just missing the cowgirl hat! I LOVE this pic! 

Guest Marshall7
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi great news my belly is still fucking enormous 

76D4A00C-D467-409D-87F8-B9C571C93AEF.jpeg

I've NEVER been as turned on as I am right now, Love.....you look GINORMOUS! 🥵

Me: I’m sorry mistress Casey, but I haven’t had any luck with gathering food for you for offerings. Please forgive me!

Casey: *opens mouth wide* ahhhhhhhhh

me: mistress? What are yo—

Casey: OOOOOOMMMMPPPHHHH *gulps on my head*

you proceed to slowly swallow me whole, gulping and slurping me up as you moan sexually.

*gulp* *gulp* *swallow* *slurp*

you lift me up off the ground and my body slowly slides down into your gut

*sluuuurrrrppp* *gulllp* *swallow*

my flailing feet disappears in your mouth, and with one last gulp you swallow me whole. Your belly balloons and bloats out. You sigh in relief

Casey: ahhhhhh...

bUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP

Casey: hehehe. Mmmm you should’ve known what the punishment was for not giving me my offerings. I must say though, you were actually quite filling *mmmmfff* I think I won’t be moving for a while now...*burp*

01C8055C-275E-41D0-A10F-D78FDB746AD2.jpeg