Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I'm growing bigger, we know this. I'm growing greedier. Hungrier. Lazier. Everything is more intense. Every desire is felt so much deeper than before. With all of that, I feel myself becoming so damn needy. I am typically the most independent gal, and still am. But fuck - I want so much attention. I want so much affirmation. I want so much affection. I want constantly belly rubs. I want all the booty rubs and jiggles. Double chin kisses. Back rubs when it's sore. Hips rubbed as they ache at the end of a long day. I want to be moved and rolled over so I don't have to use an ounce of strength to do it myself. I want you to play with my hair, wash it in the shower. Wash my rolls. Help me get my shoes on and help me pull my pants up over the mound of fat we have grown on my belly. I want it all. 

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm growing bigger, we know this. I'm growing greedier. Hungrier. Lazier. Everything is more intense. Every desire is felt so much deeper than before. With all of that, I feel myself becoming so damn needy. I am typically the most independent gal, and still am. But fuck - I want so much attention. I want so much affirmation. I want so much affection. I want constantly belly rubs. I want all the booty rubs and jiggles. Double chin kisses. Back rubs when it's sore. Hips rubbed as they ache at the end of a long day. I want to be moved and rolled over so I don't have to use an ounce of strength to do it myself. I want you to play with my hair, wash it in the shower. Wash my rolls. Help me get my shoes on and help me pull my pants up over the mound of fat we have grown on my belly. I want it all. 

Nothing would make me happier.😍

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, itlooksgoodtome said:

That pink on your belly is super hot. Is there a video of you in that outfit?

There is! It's a good one too ;)

4 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

I really like this days priority: lunch 2 dollars dinner 1 dollar Casey's clipstore 25 dollars ❤️ 

The queen of Cream needs a fair share ;)❤️ 

Ugh I adore you so so much ❤️ Queen of Cream, shall that be my new title? 

1 minute ago, jpark786 said:

Nothing would make me happier.😍

SAME. Like ugh. I need it. I fucking need it. 

1 minute ago, itlooksgoodtome said:

That's the sexiest thing I've read all day!

Hehehe i mean every word!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It would be our Pleasure. 🔥🔥🔥 🤰  EVERYTHING you desire, We are ALL aching to do for you. We are just as greedy.  We want nothing more than to give you all our attention, affirmation and affection. Shunning everything else as secondary. To be of service to your belly, and for you to always  be greedily wanting more. We long to be in orbit around the Belly. We build our dreams around yours. 

Guest Marshall7
20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

growing bigger, we know this. I'm growing greedier. Hungrier. Lazier. Everything is more intense. Every desire is felt so much deeper than before.

You're going to be 600 lbs someday sooner rather than later with this kind of talk and action, Love! 🥵 Let's do this! 😈

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I sign up for it all. If you ever come back south I volunteer haha. Love ya miss Casey. 

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

It would be our Pleasure. 🔥🔥🔥 🤰  EVERYTHING you desire, We are ALL aching to do for you. We are just as greedy.  We want nothing more than to give you all our attention, affirmation and affection. Shunning everything else as secondary. To be of service to your belly, and for you to always  be greedily wanting more. We long to be in orbit around the Belly. We build our dreams around yours. 

I am so so lucky to have you guys on here ❤️ I just wish you were all here in person to show me all this love!

20 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

if you think it suits you ;) queen who demands her feeder servants to pour cream into her greedy belly 

Ugh yes just keep me hooked up to the funnel 24/7 pouring cream down this greedy throat

18 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You're going to be 600 lbs someday sooner rather than later with this kind of talk and action, Love! 🥵 Let's do this! 😈

You guys have made a big fat greedy gaining machine out of me hehehe

13 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

I sign up for it all. If you ever come back south I volunteer haha. Love ya miss Casey. 

Love YOU ❤️ I miss the south a lot. Warmer, happier.... who knows, maybe someday!

• Curvage Model

Not gonna lie - I'm struggling a bit today. I'm struggling to function as a normal person. My hips and back are aching. My stomach is fucking insatiable. I'm so damn horny. I just want to be home in my bed, where I'm happiest. But instead I sit here hiding in my office...gorging on the 2nd grubhub delivery I've gotten today. Making my interns do all my work so I can stay in here with my feet up. I am counting the seconds till I'm home. I just want to be home with my foods, my toys, my bed, and my amazing internet feeders that you all are ❤️ 

BBFBA6CD-1C77-412D-9F17-6D1466C313BD.jpeg.2ee37aa655eb8433e3c2d353f22e2d17.jpg

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Not gonna lie - I'm struggling a bit today. I'm struggling to function as a normal person. My hips and back are aching. My stomach is fucking insatiable. I'm so damn horny. I just want to be home in my bed, where I'm happiest. But instead I sit here hiding in my office...gorging on the 2nd grubhub delivery I've gotten today. Making my interns do all my work so I can stay in here with my feet up. I am counting the seconds till I'm home. I just want to be home with my foods, my toys, my bed, and my amazing internet feeders that you all are ❤️ 

You can even see a big of an outline of your belly button through the top now, it's eating it up. Your boobs starting to rest on your belly too. 😍 

I wonder what your interns think seeing you become fatter and fatter in front of their own eyes, gorging your way into becoming an even sexier queen than you already are. 

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Its so hot to imagine your obese overfed self squished into a straining chair trying to support all your extra weight. Bet all the interns are wondering how you've going so hugely fat and out of shape. If only we were there to run your errands and make your life easier and fatter :P  

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My stomach is fucking insatiable... I sit here hiding in my office...gorging on the 2nd grubhub delivery I've gotten today. Making my interns do all my work so I can stay in here with my feet up. ❤️ 

Mm, the Belly has grown into a tyrant. Making the interns do the work. Fit Casey never would've boldly bossed around the interns like that. It is the Belly seizing the opportunity for growth. Growing fatter like a Bully. Casey listens to the Belly and heeds its demands. The Belly is actually spending the intern's calories instead of its own. Sitting there, eating, growing fatter. Only to grow more powerful. 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You should film a clip of you in there when you're by yourself gorging with that belly out....if you can, Love ;)

Omg I could totally pull that off. I'm my own boss hahah, I can absolutely do that. Shall we do an office fatty video? I feel like I'm long overdue for this

5 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Send the interns to get you food duuuh! 

Oh I do that daily lol. They are very used to it now

4 hours ago, Kalh960 said:

You can even see a big of an outline of your belly button through the top now, it's eating it up. Your boobs starting to rest on your belly too. 😍 

I wonder what your interns think seeing you become fatter and fatter in front of their own eyes, gorging your way into becoming an even sexier queen than you already are. 

Omg I just noticed that!! That is SO damn hot wow. I love love loooove how heavy my tits sit on my gut now. I always wonder what people think when they see me growing right before their eyes each day. Ugh, so damn hot

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Its so hot to imagine your obese overfed self squished into a straining chair trying to support all your extra weight. Bet all the interns are wondering how you've going so hugely fat and out of shape. If only we were there to run your errands and make your life easier and fatter :P  

I told you guys I had to ask the property managers for a new chair right? My old one was an old folding chair and I just felt so so unstable so they got me a more heavy duty classic office chair. It's slowly losing its newness under my fat fucking ass growing on it daily ❤️ 

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Mm, the Belly has grown into a tyrant. Making the interns do the work. Fit Casey never would've boldly bossed around the interns like that. It is the Belly seizing the opportunity for growth. Growing fatter like a Bully. Casey listens to the Belly and heeds its demands. The Belly is actually spending the intern's calories instead of its own. Sitting there, eating, growing fatter. Only to grow more powerful. 

My belly, a tyrant? THAT IS HOT. Yet so damn true at the same time. It controls every aspect of my world...the hunger, the pleasure, the attention is demands. I am my belly. It's so damn important to me. 

28 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

8 fivestarreview's in 3 days for you Casey ❤️ just outstanding sexy amazing clips

Ugh, you are the freaking best ❤️ Thank you so so much for continuing to show me so much support. Your reviews make me smile and your clip purchases make me fatter. And YOU make me happy. Kinda a win win win all around amiright?! 

Honestly, all of you - idk what is going on lately but I feel like a lot of you are going back and throwing some big support towards my older clips. I've never really seen my purchases this high and I've really been slacking on my uploads tbh. I fucking love you guys so so so sooooo much ❤️ THANK YOU :)

• Curvage Model

I want to be fed. So aggressively but lovingly at the same time. Forcing me to eat more and pushing me to get it down, but lovingly in the sense that you push me this hard bc you know it is what makes us both happiest. I want you to adjust my body to be more comfortable as I grow fuller and fuller, because any move is too draining for me to do on my own. I want you to help me into our bed, where you rub me after for being such a good greedy hog. I'm dazed. Delusional. FULL. You rub me and take care of me and prep my body to take not only you, but more food. Our positions have grown limited as you've grown me in size but you don't care. You will do whatever it takes to reward me for being such a good pig. But at the same time, you make sure I'm reminded of how my once fit little body is so long gone. How I'm so dependent on you now for any and all things - pleasure in the form of both food and you. 

15C4D3DD-FEE2-4A43-B625-082C9A37B2EE.jpeg.87e4a0c6527d7e1f22bfacd769e66c7b.jpg

A788C8FC-2815-42C2-8D1E-B34C6AD1307B.jpeg.2689ff8dc58f0745cef0911280673f4d.jpg

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Shall we do an office fatty video? I feel like I'm long overdue for this

Yes, please! This will be awesome! 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

feel like a lot of you are going back and throwing some big support

Absolutely, Love! Theres nothing like supporting my favorite Hog and seeing the difference from when you were smaller! Just like we will look back to now in the future and see how much fatter you are!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

want to be fed. So aggressively but lovingly at the same time

This is so fucking HOT, like the perfect blend between romance and lust! Perfect for growing the beautiful obese loving Hog Casey! Goddess of Fat!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Making my interns do all my work so I can stay in here with my feet up. I am counting the seconds till I'm home. I just want to be home with my foods, my toys, my bed, and my amazing internet feeders that you all are ❤️ 

This is the hottest part. A little group of interns serving you. Major queen vibes.