Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

At least 2lbs :) 

Only 2? I'm shooting for 5 🥰

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

First. Just wow. I am trying to work from home but it can wait haha. In 2 days? I’d think 4-5 pounds is doable but if know you you’ll shoot for the moon. 🍩🍔🍪🍕🍰 and repeat many many times is my recommendation. 

I am definitely hoping for a good 4-5lbs while i'm home for 2 days. Also thinking about playing around with limited mobility and not letting myself move except to get food and go to the bathroom. I think it would be so hot hehe

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

You sure know how to speak my language! 😍 Just stay right there on your couch and I will hand feed EVERYTHING to you personally, my Love! We will get you so fat, your entire body will sink right into the cushion until we need a new couch! ;) I LOVE all your new back fat btw!

I'm crazy obsessed with this back fat! It legit JIGGGLES when i move now!

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

With your greed? 8 pounds! ;)

You know me way too well ;)

13 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

❤️🤞🏻Please let it be me please let it be me please let it be me🤞🏻❤️

Hehehe do you give good belly rubs? That's the biggest requirement!

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You know me way too well ;)

Not well enough....yet! ;)

Also, please do the limited mobility thing....let's see how fat we can truly make you! Plus, you gotta see how it feels somewhat to be almost immobile :)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm crazy obsessed with this back fat! It legit JIGGGLES when i move now!

Hehehe

I'm obsessed with your back fat as well. I'm in LOVE with it. I'd marry your sexy back in a hot minute. And spend the Honeymoon fucking that insanely saxy jigglin' back cleavage. 
/ Love to see more photos showing off your back. Arms up playing with your healthy hair... back arched, Booty "Popped" out... emphasizing all that Blubbery Back Bacon. Head turned to the camera to proudly watch me beating off shamelessly and furiously. 
Nobody else has such a sexy back. Yours is developed hotter than most curvy girls' entire bodies. I'd crawl over so many bellies to get to that flabby clapping lobe. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another day, more pounds gained... I'm crazy obsessed with this back fat! It legit JIGGGLES when i move now!

8D1A0673-92FC-416A-89EF-44FC9427C2C3.jpeg.c9512f852765af6f1e30216a2cb0ec13.jpg

And to think of Casey's Masseuse! Fingers sinking deeply into all that luscious fat Casey has slathered upon her expansive breadth. He probably has a skinny girlfriend back home. She brags to her friends that she's dating a masseuse: "Oh yes!" she says, trying to make her friends jealous of her love life "He's just as good in bed as you imagine with his strong magic fingers."  
What she doesn't know is that he always fantasizes about Casey's thickly developed back fat while he's fucking her skinny ass. All the good loving she gets, all that throbbing hard cock, she OWES to Casey's considerable charms. Think about it. We all grab hold of our rock hard dicks shaking the cum out of our balls every day. And we are merely looking at Casey's photos and clips! Imagine the intense pleasure he receives as Casey's back fat bulges up between his fingers. 

E4BF3F37-5005-4280-927B-4308EF4073EB.jpeg.e44f70e7be1289216ba1a83eda56496c.jpeg

4B85FE13-6AF5-4BCA-A23C-657501F3F455.jpeg.c3fc2052cbd6584234cb657766436706.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey fam - drop a reaction on this post if you'd be down for a burping/bloat clip. I finally filmed one, but I've never posted something like that before. If you're into it just react to this so we don't clog up the thread! It's so highly requested but I'm curious how many of you would be hype about it before I could through the lengthy editing process hahahah ❤️ 

@Feedeelover24 she just posted this last night :)

• Curvage Model

My immobility challenge has begun as the snowfall also started. Due to the storm, I have two unexpected days at home. I'm challenging myself to be as close to immobile as possible. 2 days in bed, only getting up for bathroom and deliveries. 

Who's ready? Let's see how much weight I can gain in 2 days

Look at that gut, fat ass.  Its taken on a life of its own.  It has ceased to be something you fed when required and become something that controls every aspect of your life!  I mean, you're DELIBERATELY trying to be as immobile as possible for the next 2 days and stuff as much fattening greasy food into that belly as it will hold - and if it wont hold it now, you'll just stretch it out so that it will!  Who does this!?  What kind of bloated fat mess does this?  What kind of corpulent, food addicted hog wants to do nothing but get fat to the point of not being able to move?  I'll tell you - YOU!, you feedee food slut!  You're just going to lay in bed and feed for the next 2 days.  Nothing but feed.  No exercise, no leaving the house, no cleaning even, just feeding!  Oh and you're not cooking for yourself either, are you.   Oh no - too much effort.  You'll have everything delivered - and everything you have delivered will be deliberately chosen to be as fattening as possible!  You MIGHT be able to muster enough energy to fap yourself senseless - maybe - because that's what feedee food sluts do, but that will be the most exercise you get.  What have you had today, feedee food slut?  How much have you stuffed into that bloated fat belly already?  And what's still to come?  I'll bet you've had the equivalent of a Christmas dinner for 5 on your own today with more to come!  And you'll do it all again tomorrow - and the next day too!  That's your life now - feed, fap, feed, sleep, repeat.

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your big, fat, greedy, grease stained girl

D5D0B38C-CC73-4E19-90B2-7A6230F25C65.jpeg.73a9cdd59b350c1dad39cf8542702714.jpg

Part 1  

She stared down at her bulging bloated gut, assessing all of the grease stains from the 5 juicy double pattied bacon burgers she had just had shoved down her throat by her drooling feeder. She couldn't blame him. She knew she was as juicy as one of those burgers. All she had done for the past couple months was stuff herself with food and amazing cock. More so than usual. Ever since the lockdown had ended nation wide, she indulged in EVERYTHING she had missed since last March. She had to make up for all the lost months of being so alone with no one to film her, no one to jiggle her engorged belly! She had gotten so lonely, forgotten what it was like to straddle a strapping young man and his long hard cock, ready to explode. 

She looked up at him, her eyes speaking as loudly as her voice possibly could. He knew what she wanted, what she NEEDED! She slowly began running her hand along the bulge in his pants. A mischievous smile formed on her lips. He quickly grabbed her arm rather forcefully.

"Remember? Hogs MUST finish ALL their food and treats before cock or cum! Time for your pin! There's CAKE!"

"Cake?!!! Her eyes grew and she began bouncing up and down in anticipation. He came behind her and began kneading her giant balloon belly. She moaned and closed her eyes, imagining cake and herself devouring it on all fours violently! She continued bouncing on his lap, feeling him grow underneath her. She had almost forgotten that feeling, it had been so long. She loved it!

He began ravenously kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. It was almost too much. She giggled with delight!

"Okay, my sweet Hog! Time to get on all fours!!" He helped her up and she waddled her bubble ass and loaded belly over to her favorite area of her home: her self designed playpin. 

This was her personal pride and joy, she had worked hard on this project - as hard as a super fat chick could. She wanted to begin to feel like the true pig she knew she was down deep inside. The first time she had entered the structure, she felt nervous. She knew she had crossed a line she would never return from! She had gotten down and had begun drinking from her own trough. This was her first taste of Hoghood and she was-

"Naked! Hogs don't wear clothes." He came up behind her and began pulling her tight shirt off. She again felt his erect cock press hard against her fat ass and she let out a quick moan. She lifted her arms and felt her belly jiggle as he pulled it off. That was the best feeling! He then squated down and stripped off her shorts and underwear, pressing his face into her bubble butt! She squealed! A true sign of her inner hog coming out!

Part 2 coming later tonight, Love! ;) 

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright, I'm going to need some fap material the next two days as well. Look at these photos....the greed, the growth, the GUT! Hottest fat shame gets a prize ❤️ 

PS - sweet treats for this clip will be sent out tomorrow ❤️ 

873218250_ScreenShot2020-12-16at11_12_39AM.png.13f6a040e083a71c5d469c2eea64b25a.png

641612077_ScreenShot2020-12-16at11_12_07AM.png.21abab206e66be8a672698f8fc41b7b7.png

Poor fat gluttonous horny Casey, stuck home alone with nothing else to do other than to stuff that fat greedy mouth of yours with endless amounts of fatty foods and fapping that fat fupa to oblivion. That is, when you can actually reach that fat soaking drenched fupa since that fat gut of yours is going to be packed to the absolute brim nearly the entire time, preventing you from getting those fat sausages you call fingers to reach it. Though they are really more like hooves than fingers since that is what they resemble with all the various kinds of fatty foods clinched tightly with in them on a nearly constant basis. But none the less, I hope my favorite piggy was able to pry herself from her most recent binging to waddle herself to her favorite store, Target, and get as much junk food and other fatty foods to fill your home with for this upcoming storm. Stuck home all alone with no one there to help you stuff that fat gut with all that fatty food you worked so hard to waddle and jiggle your fat ass to the store for. If only you had a feeder there to take care of you like the prize hog that you are. Stuffing you in your newly built pig pen, keeping you stuffed to the absolute brim and reaching that fat fupa when your are unable to reach around that globe you call a stomach and to even clean off and dig out your car out of the snow so you don't have to burn such precious calories let alone heave your fat ass up off the bed or couch where ever it is you plopped your massive body down upon, whichever was closest to the fridge if I had to guess. But alas that is not yet to be, and you know what that means? That just means you will have to stuff yourself even more in order to make up for those calories that wretched snow will force you to burn lugging that fat body of yours outside to free your car of the snow smothering it from all sides just like how all of that wobbling jiggling fat that smothers that once fit athletic body. But unlike the snow, that wobbling jiggling fat will never go away no matter what. There will only be more packed on to your already massive body making it harder to move, harder to breath, harder to do everything you once found so easy. Now go pack the fat piggy body with even more fatty food as you spread out and let that fatty food be converted to even more unsurmountable fat and imagine where it will go. Will it go to your ever growing round face adding another chin the two you already have , or to those fat jiggling udders that were once so much smaller but have filled with so much fat your back can't take much more of, or to that massive ever expanding glob that has attached itself to that once flat rock hard stomach, or to that massive, wide, wobbling, jiggling surprisingly frim fat ass of yours that brings all the boys to the yard, or rather barnyard. Or just maybe the new fat will settle all the way down to those massive juicy thunder thighs that rub together constantly whenever and where ever you go. For the next two whole days, do what your do best more than anything else, even being a doctor, and that is feed. Feed yourself and fap yourself like never before, be the pig you were always meant to be end the year with not a bang but with a 300+lbs deliriously full and completely satisfied hog looking you back in the mirror as you chug and gorge yourself even more as that big ball on tv drops down into the new year, the year of the 400lb hog you will become the next time that ball drops down. Now Casey, FEED!!!😈

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

873218250_ScreenShot2020-12-16at11_12_39AM.png.13f6a040e083a71c5d469c2eea64b25a.png

641612077_ScreenShot2020-12-16at11_12_07AM.png.21abab206e66be8a672698f8fc41b7b7.png

Imagine yourself, your beautiful fat form, in the image below. You are strapped tight in this suit, hands tied behind your back. The belts feel tight but somehow, they perfectly form around your entire plump body as if they’re not constricting you.

You are laying down on the bed tied up in your naughty little bondage suit. You smile as I approach you bare and my cock throbbing hard. I get on the bed and I crawl myself on top of you. My cock lays on your fat round belly, throbbing furiously as it touches your flesh. “Hello piglet.” I say to you smiling. “Hello baby...” you moan with excitement. “Have you been fattening up?” I ask. You respond “yes baby, I feel so huge...” I can hear you grunt and moan in heat, you move your lower area trying to rub your pussy against the leather strap. I take my two hands and I grab your round form, you moan louder as you feel my hands rubbing your gut up and down. “You love that don’t you piglet?” You answer “uh-huh, I feel so bloated, it makes me want to cum!” My smile grows at the sound of your sexy voice. I move off of you and lay right next to you. “You know, I just love seeing pigs struggle to get out of their restraints. Let me see you do it...” softly you ask “will you give me a treat if I get out?” And I answer “yes”. You then start to move around, you struggle and grunt as you try to free yourself. Even though the straps fight you perfectly, it’s like trying to get out of a straitjacket. And those cuffs make it even harder. As you move and move more, you start rolling to your sides. Left, right, left, right, left, right. You grunt and moan softly as you rock left and right. But that’s exactly what I wanted to see you do. You’ve gotten to perfectly round and curvy, that you’re basically rolling over like soft dough. I love the sight and noise of fat girls rolling around like fat pigs giving themselves a mud bath. “Oink for me piglet! I want you to oink as you’re rolling!” You moan “uh...yes baby!” You continue rolling left and right while softly saying “oink, oink, oink, oink”

Fuck you’re so fat and round! Your fat pig belly rolling like dough is making me throb hard! I start stroking my cock, I keep looking at your pig body and I’m just building up so much cum in my balls! You’re so fat! And you know it! You love feeling bloated and stuffed like a pregnant pig, and you just want that treat! You know what it is and you’re so determined to get it. After minutes of not giving up, you FINALLY break free from the cuffs that bonded your hands. You breathe heavily a sigh of relief. You remove the cuffs and throw them to the side. You’re breathing so heavily, you are SWEATING like a fat pig on a hot day. Lucky you’re not wearing makeup, you look more beautiful without it. You stare into my eyes, you can’t say anything breathing heavy, but I know what you’re asking. “Come here piglet” I say “get on top of me”. “Yes...ba-baby” you slowly roll yourself on top of me, on my strong body that I lift pigs with. I place my hard cock right between your thick thighs going all the way in between your fat ass cheeks. I stare deep into your eyes and we kiss passionately. Our tongues dancing with pleasure. I raise my hands high in the air and slap them down right on to your big fat pig ass cheeks. They shake and jiggle from the impact. I squeeze so tight, fuck your ass is so fat and bulging. When I walk behind you I just stare at you butt and get a hard on no matter where we go. At home, at a diner, at the drive thru, a Chinese buffet. I just can’t stop staring and grabbing at your ass. As we kiss and grab and slap your ass, I use my pig lifting strength to start rocking the both of us just like you did before. Left, right, left, right, left, right. Now instead of one pig in the mud, it’s two hot sweaty pigs mating in a muddy pig pen. We both grunt and moan as we roll from side to side. It’s making me build up more cum in my balls, this feeling of a fat pig laying on top of me wanting her treat. “Fuck...I’m gonna cum soon!” I grunt between my teeth. “Please babe! I want my treat! Make me a stuffed pig!” We roll more aggressively, my cock throbbing between your ass cheeks about to explode with my seed. I slap and jiggle and massage your ass into my cock so I can get that fat meat in to stimulate my explosion. Then finally I yell “I’m cumming!” I quickly remove you and you open your pig mouth wide open and gulp down the entire length of my cock. I hold the back of your head with both my hands and give one last thrust. My cock throbs hard and I shoot huge loads into your fat bulging throat. You suck and snort and swallow like a greedy fucking pig as you drink all my juices out. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you receive your delicious creamy treat. I shoot huge loads for minutes until finally my balls deflate back to its normal size, but you keep sucking because you want every last drop. Such a greedy fat pig you are, wanting it all for yourself and not sharing. Finally you let go and heavily suck your mouth off my cock, making a ‘plop’ sound as you do. I breathe heavily from the whole experience. “Come here piglet” I demand from you. And without a word you crawl on all fours and lay yourself on my body. You are in such a food coma, I must’ve shot a very huge load, my cum is so filling that it inflated you even more. You slowly fall asleep. And as you drift to sleep, you repeatedly say “oink” softly.

I smile as I look down on you. Such a tired fat greedy pig you are. I kiss you on the head.

“Goodnight my fat piglet”

E9145A4C-CA41-4C54-B03C-98A7C8C5D030.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright, I'm going to need some fap material the next two days as well. Look at these photos....the greed, the growth, the GUT! Hottest fat shame gets a prize ❤️ 

Casey awoke to the sound of birds and the midday sun, her holiday at her friends ski lodge was all she could have hoped for, all day she would gorge on the contents of the large pantry and kitchen while her friends skied until dusk, she slowly sat up still very bloated from the day before, her stomach so heavy she had to use her chubby little arms to lever herself up inch by inch till she was sat up right, slowly she stood up the floor boards creaking under her increased weight, she grabbed a t shirt which only just covered her tummy, no need for pants they just get in the way and no one would be back for hours, she plodded her way down to the kitchen he t shirt ridding up as her tummy bounced, she entered the kitchen and headed straight for the pantry which was only accessible by one door and a loading port to the left that was used by the chefs to move groceries to the kitchen without running up the small steps that ran down into the pantry, casey bounced down the steps excitedly not noticing the door close behind her, chips, candy, soda, beer,  left overs the room was stocked, it was like a buffet and thats exactly how casey treated it, cracking open a soda she began with left over pizza and mac and cheese, then the cold cuts for a sandwich, handful after handful she ate and ate and ate and ate until finally satisfied with her t shirt rolled up to he breasts no longer able to stay down over her enlarged midsection she turned to the door to leave, but found it locked, the only way out was the loading port, it was a large opening a good 10" deep and about 40" wide, that should be enough she said to her self as she began to squeeze herself through, her large breasts and doughy arms made for a tight fit, but with the grease from the pizza she slowly slipped through her chubby legs pushing hard forcing her taught round belly into the narrow opening, as her head, arms and boobs began to emerge on the other side the last few inchs of her lower belly squelched into the hole, her feet left the ground as her hips and bottom met the sides of the port, "oooooooooooh ooof" casey said as she came to a halt, her head recoiling into her boobs and double chin, she took a second to catch her breath and then with her chubby arms pressed against the sides of the wall and began to push, the over strained port creaked under the strain it was containing, on the inside her large bottom expanded several inches either side of the hole her panties barely able to cover the size of her plump rump, "ooooh uhhhhhh ooooh help" casey whimpered "im stuck" she continued to try and pull herself through on the inside he chubby legs began to kick and try and find something to brace against to help push herself free, but it was no use as her fat bulged in all directions far to much to ever fit through, finally out of breath and exhausted she stopped fighting, "maybe I can push myself back" and at that she tried to push herself back inside the hole, but her fat tummy stuck firm and tight and would not budge, she had no choice now but to wait till her friends came back, what would they make of this greedy, stuffed pig wedged in this hole, she was so ashamed. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don't know why, but in those photos to me its like you're trying to say that you're not that fat. If I had my way, I'd have you waddle around infront of your family dressed like that showing them exactly how fat you've gotten. From your fat belly that covers the abs you once had to the fat ass that introduced itself at Thanksgiving. I'd even show them how fat your face has gotten. Then I'd take you to the mall dressed in tight leggings that have wide load written on the ass and a crop top that says pig on it. We'd stop at every food vendor then eventually the food court where I'd have you waddle up and order from every restaurant and eat infront of everyone. I'd expect you to be bursting out of your leggings when you're done. Then I'd have you waddle to the car while I follow behind taking pictures to show you how fat you looked in public, but also to record people's reactions to the fat hog waddling through the mall. 

Enjoy the two day immobility challenge fatty 🐷

Guest Marshall7

PART II  

She was ready to be treated like an absolute hog. He was ready to treat her like one too. He poured her 3 entire weight shakes into her trough and grabbed her hair and shoved her face into the trough. The sensation for her was like no other as this was the first time anybody had forced her to drink or eat like a hog. At first it felt a little unnatural but by the time she had her 3rd gulp, everything changed. She suddenly realized she wanted to eat like this EVERY night! She was getting shake everywhere, all down her bloated gut, all over her fattened face and she could feel her double chins expanding as she slurped everything down!

"Eat up, my obese Hog!" He then threw down 2 separate chocolate cakes. He began pouring quarts of heavy cream on top and took his finger and began mixing everything for her! She began to bounce once again with anticipation, and he thought he heard her begin to actually oink! This turned him on even more so he once again forced her face down into the cake slop. But this time, because she had already been such a good piggy, he rammed his cock down her pussy from behind as she fed. She literally squealed this time, extremely loud and he continued to thrust hard into her, the double sensation once again on a scale she had never experienced before! 

He began groping all of her back fat and her inflated floppy breasts as she continued to inflate. His cum got all over her slop and she was sure to eat and drink up every single last ounce of it! At this point it was completely mindless, it was all hog instinctual as only hogs can do! They both knew if they kept this up every night for a year, her belly would be dragging on the floor as she fed in her trough. They both decided that's exactly what they wanted to do! 

He once again helped his obese piggy up and once again she wobbled away, this time to the shower! He flipped the light on and when he looked her over, he was in shock. There she was, standing there, slouched over. She was covered in brown shake slop. Every fat crevice, every chin, every back roll dripping in literal liquid fat! She was licking herself every so often, once again half awake as she was so bloated her belly protruded much further out than ever before. Her giant funbags lay three quarters of the way down her belly and her pussy was completely covered by the belly overhang. He helped her into the shower and began fingering her belly button like mad! The sound of the slop and belly jiggling together was too much and he shot his load right there all over her! He then fucked her right there while he licked the slop off her face, her gorgeous eyes always crying out for more! She pulled him in tight as he fucked her forcefully and he could feel all her warm wet fat envelope his toned skinny body - the most amazing feeling in the world!

He spun her around and began slapping his cock on her back fat. Every ripple, every jiggle of her fat was as if it was in slow motion. He couldn't get enough of her and neither could she of him. He turned the hot water on and they began to passionately make out as they washed each other off. He made sure to get into every fat crevice, every sweaty piece of meat on this hog he washed off. As they were finishing up, they both looked at each other and began smiling.

"Ya know, I never put the funnel feeder on you earlier...." He knew she wanted more!

"More cream, Daddy! I want more!" her face looked like a fat kid in a candy store.

"You wanna go back out now and do it again?!" She nodded in complete glee. They both ran back out of the bathroom.

"To the trough!"

Part III coming later on, Sweetie! ;) 

• Curvage Model

Woah woah ❤️ Fuck, these are all so hot!! @MarshallT, @jpark786, @pgtip00 @Collegefatty10 @22handman @TheGoldenDun I will keep you guys SO posted over the next 2 days as I get off to each one and let you all know which was was the hottest ❤️ Holy crap. These are awesome. @jacksprat you better be typing up something good too handsome!! ;) 

• Curvage Model

I began my immobility challenge last night - no getting out of bed except for bathroom & food. However, I have entirely surrounded myself with enough food to feed a small army, I'm over 12 hours in now and have only gotten up twice to use the bathroom. I am in fucking heaven. I feel helpless and huge. Last night I was so freaking STUFFED that i couldn't even move just a bit to roll over onto my side to sleep! I feel like a fucking blob. Wrappers all over my floor. Various toys surrounding me that i'm using intermittently between feedings. Watching movie after movie. Taking nap after nap. Eating non stop. Non freaking stop. I actually think we may pass the 5lb goal for these two days