Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey guys ❤️ my profile is going to be private for a short bit while I make some updates to my clip store. I've evolved in to more than I ever expected I would be, and I take my opportunity to set an example very seriously. It's honestly a honor. Just making some quick tweaks to make it as efficient as possible and to keep everyone happy and inspired ❤️  And naturally, with my OCD - once I start a project like this I have to make it as awesome as possible. Think of it as my clip store getting remodeled, similarly to this damn condo i'm remodeling 😂 In the meantime, I am really having a hard time with everything happening with baby Luna. It's very hard to watch a tiny animal suffer like this. Still waiting for some answers. Leave me some happiness here plz ❤️ 

Fingers crossed for the little feline. Hope.you get your answer soon and they can start treating whatever is ailing the poor little thing. ❤️

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey guys ❤️ my profile is going to be private for a short bit while I make some updates to my clip store. I've evolved in to more than I ever expected I would be, and I take my opportunity to set an example very seriously. It's honestly a honor. Just making some quick tweaks to make it as efficient as possible and to keep everyone happy and inspired ❤️  And naturally, with my OCD - once I start a project like this I have to make it as awesome as possible. Think of it as my clip store getting remodeled, similarly to this damn condo i'm remodeling 😂 In the meantime, I am really having a hard time with everything happening with baby Luna. It's very hard to watch a tiny animal suffer like this. Still waiting for some answers. Leave me some happiness here plz ❤️ 

I figured that would be the case. But also I feel bad. I’m sorry if I felt like I was invading in on something, I would never do that to anyone if I knew something was going on and they needed some space. And I am sorry that baby Luna is going through this experience😢. I deeply love cats, if you knew me 5 years ago I would never consider getting a cat as a pet, even though I was okay with them. But now I love them so much💕 Sending love and good vibes to you and your baby!❤️

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am having a glass of wine tonight (i dont really drink much) to help me relax and it's making me want some thick creamy pasta..... I think I deserve some take out hehe

32D2CF6E-4482-4302-82B2-E76A587D3DD9.jpeg.7e51ead001d584b58f30f14af5259c73.jpg

I want to kiss and smack this ass so hard, Babe! Please sit on me! 😈

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am having a glass of wine tonight (i dont really drink much) to help me relax and it's making me want some thick creamy pasta..... I think I deserve some take out hehe

32D2CF6E-4482-4302-82B2-E76A587D3DD9.jpeg.7e51ead001d584b58f30f14af5259c73.jpg

Oh Wee little Luna. We are all worried about your weight. Please eat something. See how pink, fat and strong Mommy is! Don't you also want to grow so proud, fine and plump? 

everything-you-see-i-owe-to-spaghetti-sophia-loren-4032268.png

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I want to kiss and smack this ass so hard, Babe! Please sit on me! 😈

I'd love to sit on all of you so you guys could feel all this weight!

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh Wee little Luna. We are all worried about your weight. Please eat something. See how pink, fat and strong Mommy is! Don't you also want to grow so proud, fine and plump? 

I'm sure none of you will be shocked to hear I've been coping all night with cream...

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

Calling on Bastet and all other animal deities to bless this animal for a wonderful human.   

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ok ok ok i need to distract myself before I got crazy tonight worrying about Luna.

I barely ate today bc I've been so stressed so you can bet I whipped the funnel tonight to get in some mass calories. On my 3rd shake now :)

D2E3DBAD-9E3E-4DA0-8267-85899CBB8201.jpeg.9d1218cbc739ba86156e394c85469b79.jpg

A36FFCDB-A7F8-465B-909F-F9502850719A.jpeg.836e7549c80804e7888e5837d728c177.jpg

Babe! Go for 5!!!! I want to blend up blizzards for you like I talked about earlier and mix them for you! Funnel the fuck out of you tonight, gorgeous Hog! 🥵

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ok ok ok i need to distract myself before I got crazy tonight worrying about Luna.

I barely ate today bc I've been so stressed so you can bet I whipped the funnel tonight to get in some mass calories. On my 3rd shake now :)

D2E3DBAD-9E3E-4DA0-8267-85899CBB8201.jpeg.9d1218cbc739ba86156e394c85469b79.jpgA36FFCDB-A7F8-465B-909F-F9502850719A.jpeg.836e7549c80804e7888e5837d728c177.jpg

Yes Love, Belly first. Always. Keep the Belly happy and fat. The Belly will be your comfort with you always. The Belly will see you through. The Belly has brought all of us here to support you. To know you and care so much for you. We owe everything to the Belly. 

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'd love to sit on all of you so you guys could feel all this weight!

I'm sure none of you will be shocked to hear I've been coping all night with cream...

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Yes, O' Yes. "All this Weight". 
The pleasure/pain would be surreal. Exquisite. Life altering. I'd be opened to new planes of my existence. I'd probably start ovulating. Dropping my eggs all over the place. 

Guest Marshall7

Yay! Your profile is back, Casey and guess what?!! You won the day! You have the best fans ;)😂 But seriously, you deserve this, Love. Always so proud of you! 🥰 Let's get Casey the victory every day of December, guys!

• Curvage Model

Babe! Go for 5!!!! I want to blend up blizzards for you like I talked about earlier and mix them for you! Funnel the fuck out of you tonight, gorgeous Hog! 🥵

That sounds amazing!! 

2 hours ago, Bellygrabber said:

Goddamn. Your massive hog gut is incredible. Watching it consume you has been quite a treat. Your belly button begs to be explored and pleased.

Awww thank you so much, I always love to see a new name post in here! I am dying to have all this flab explored

Yes Love, Belly first. Always. Keep the Belly happy and fat. The Belly will be your comfort with you always. The Belly will see you through. The Belly has brought all of us here to support you. To know you and care so much for you. We owe everything to the Belly. 

You're the sweetest ❤️ belly is LIFEEE ❤️ 

2 hours ago, jpark786 said:

@Curvage CaseyWhen I try to click on your profile or on a notification from you, it says that your account is private. What is going on? What do I do?

It's back up now! So sorry about that. Was just doing some maintenance ❤️ thank you guys all for being so patient. Now go enjoy my fatness plz

Yes, O' Yes. "All this Weight". 
The pleasure/pain would be surreal. Exquisite. Life altering. I'd be opened to new planes of my existence. I'd probably start ovulating. Dropping my eggs all over the place. 

I am like so super eager to squash some recently 

Yay! Your profile is back, Casey and guess what?!! You won the day! You have the best fans ;)😂 But seriously, you deserve this, Love. Always so proud of you! 🥰 Let's get Casey the victory every day of December, guys!

I literally have the best fans in the entire world ❤️ I am very thankful for you guys. SO thankful. I love sharing all the bits of my day with you - good, bad, and in between 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I literally have the best fans in the entire world ❤️ I am very thankful for you guys. SO thankful. I love sharing all the bits of my day with you - good, bad, and in between 

Well when you have the sweetest spirit and are such a hard worker with attention to detail, you usually end up attracting the right kind of people and succeeding! This describes you from the top of your gorgeous hair right down to your chubby toes! So thankful for you, Casey! 🥰

Guest Billythorgaga

You’re literally nearing full fledged ssbbw and I love it! For me it always occurs when the face changes and gets fat and I feel you’re almost there. Keep chugging!!!! You can do it! Get a fucking huge gut!

• Curvage Model

For once, I'm actually so exhausted. Made up for my skipped meals today with a bunch of shakes, my fridge was empty from last night's episode so I also literally ate two blocks of cheese 😅 And a loaf of bread loaded up with butter. My belly is super heavy and super full.

Hoping to wake up to some good news about my little Luna in the morning ❤️  But regardless... I know I'll be waking up to more fat hehe

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

For once, I'm actually so exhausted. Made up for my skipped meals today with a bunch of shakes, my fridge was empty from last night's episode so I also literally ate two blocks of cheese 😅 And a loaf of bread loaded up with butter. My belly is super heavy and super full.

Hoping to wake up to some good news about my little Luna in the morning ❤️  But regardless... I know I'll be waking up to more fat hehe

Sleep tight, Love! Hoping for that good news for baby Luna as well! 🥰 And yes, you will wake up even FATTER! 😍

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fingers crossed. Sweet dreams ❤️