Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest bigtittyboi3000
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It'll be wayyyy past 400, like 500 ish ❤️ 

I’d normally doubt someone saying this. With you and your fat lardass, I know it’s the truth. 

• Curvage Model

I'm sure ya'll have noticed I'm feeling a bit defeated lately. Just wanted to say thank you for always lifting me right back up and making me feel valued on here. I love you all so much and I will never be able to express how freaking thankful I am for all of you 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Lots of love to you sweet piggy. Cannot express how amazing this latest set of pics is. You are rocking that Curvage crop! 😍

Thank you love, this just made me smile so big ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Barkley said:

We are so thankful for you Casey.

And i am equally as thankful for you ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Gaelic Steve said:

Hey, I brought you this weird gif.
Power Wow GIF by JAVI CARRASCO

Hahaha i love it

5 hours ago, llovesfatchicks said:

Sorry you  have been feeling down. You are toooooooooooooo nice to be down. If I could get my arms around you I would give you a hug. 😁 Now, with how good that booty looks I dont think my arms would make it around.

Good luck getting any arms around this big gut ;)

2 hours ago, softsliver said:

Yooo Casey you are too fucking hot🔥 hope I’m not asking for much but can you do picture with this pose, feel like it compliments you massive belly and thighs while showing how massively round your body is.😍 

Credit: big cutie skylar 

0729B249-00D6-4405-9422-FDF597915C00.jpeg

I can definitely do that! Stay tuned :)

• Curvage Model

I know I've talked to a handful of you before about this, but I'm not sure if I've ever said anything publicly. I do a lot of meditation and hypnosis, and I carry that over into my feeding and I swear it's a huge part of how I got so addicted to food. There are a few good audios out there that I have really used over the years to push me through a stuffing. Tonight I made a really sexy video while listening to one of them. It'll be up tomorrow ❤️ 

Hey there sweet piggy. Feels odd to say it but miss you too. Feel like you've been off your game a little this past week. Perfectly understandable - nobody is always "up"... but it also feels like you're starting to shake off this malaise that's been surrounding you and you're bouncing back stronger than ever. You just can't keep a good woman down!

I'm going to get a little presumptuous here, considering how new I am to this community, but I hope you know just how much love there is for you amongst us all. You're pretty damned special. Never forget that! ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

CHAT WITH ME IN HERE TODAY ❤️ I MISS YOU GUYS SMMMM ❤️ 

Im glad u keeping up the fightingspirit back, Life can be tough sometimes but if u need someone to talk to im here for you. It blows my mind that u have gotten so fat that you ate a large pepperoni pizza as a afternoon snack, you sure have come a long way gorgeous and to think you are only halfway to your endgoal is the hottest thing ever. I was thinking about you when i put my dinner in the oven as I know u love pizza so I did a little imagination/what the fair share would be if we were sharing a "snack" compare to our weight and bodytype, i mean for someone who is 7 inch shorter then me but 115 pounds and counting bigger i cut it after that ;) 

IMG_20200731_191925.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, SyabLovesChub said:

Aww shucks! We love ya Casey. Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Thanks love! I love you all so much too.

2 hours ago, joeforbid said:

have you ever gotten stuck or couldn’t fit somewhere because of your body?

Hmmmm....not stuck other than like stuck in clothes and had to cut myself out of them. Shockingly, i kayak quite a bit and it's really hard for me to fit in my kayak now

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hey there sweet piggy. Feels odd to say it but miss you too. Feel like you've been off your game a little this past week. Perfectly understandable - nobody is always "up"... but it also feels like you're starting to shake off this malaise that's been surrounding you and you're bouncing back stronger than ever. You just can't keep a good woman down!

I'm going to get a little presumptuous here, considering how new I am to this community, but I hope you know just how much love there is for you amongst us all. You're pretty damned special. Never forget that! ❤️

Thank you love. I try to be as transparent with you guys as possible, and this week was definitely really hard. I've been around this community for so long, whether it be on here or elsewhere...some days are harder than others. I needed to let it all out and now I am feeling back and laser focused on what is most important to me - MY HAPPINESS ❤️ Love you and thank you so much 

44 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Im glad u keeping up the fightingspirit back, Life can be tough sometimes but if u need someone to talk to im here for you. It blows my mind that u have gotten so fat that you ate a large pepperoni pizza as a afternoon snack, you sure have come a long way gorgeous and to think you are only halfway to your endgoal is the hottest thing ever. I was thinking about you when i put my dinner in the oven as I know u love pizza so I did a little imagination/what the fair share would be if we were sharing a "snack" compare to our weight and bodytype, i mean for someone who is 7 inch shorter then me but 115 pounds and counting bigger i cut it after that ;) 

IMG_20200731_191925.jpg

Thank you so so much love ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ Feedee Hypnosis | Donut Stuffing

As many of you know, Casey has developed quite an addiction to food over the years. Much of that was strongly due to her participation in feedee hypnosis and meditations such as the one in the video. Sit down with your favorite fat ass and see her in full feedee action. Casey plops her fat ass down, presses play on her favorite feedee audio, and goes hard on 12 donuts....finishing every single bite. Watch her already full and bulging gut expand as she takes bite after bite. This greedy hog can't be stopped. She gets fuller and fuller, more turned on with each bite and can't help but explore her body. Watch Casey jiggle her fupa, causing her entire flabby body to erupt with fat jiggles. Her neck is disappearing and her triple chins jiggle with each taste of a fatty donut. Even after finishing 12 donuts, double fisting throughout the entire feeding, Casey admits she could eat even MORE. If you are into pure gluttony, greedy stuffings, and Casey's fat growing body - this clip is for you! ❤️ 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

1829944724_animated5.thumb.GIF.89ba99eccbd482bb38fb144593e1e217.GIF 1742746227_animated6.thumb.GIF.42f89ab4c206cff244f22ad8d1b7148a.GIF 492375760_animated7.thumb.GIF.994cc6108286a1972fc64736de240cbd.GIF

Guest gfdkjg

Everyday you looks more beautifull. Every pound you ad in your belly... OMG! PLEASE, BECOME OBESE, 500lb or more. You are the best🤤🤤😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, alexhm97 said:

Everyday you looks more beautifull. Every pound you ad in your belly... OMG! PLEASE, BECOME OBESE, 500lb or more. You are the best🤤🤤😍😍😍

Hehe thank you love. I am going to be 500lbs someday, I am SO DETERMINED ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I could watch and feed you ALL day, @Curvage Casey!

Thank you my love ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

There is a special offer awaiting you on my new video. If you complete all 3 tasks, you will receive a naughty little surprise from me. If you've done it in the past, this one is byfar the most naughty so far ❤️ 

Watch my video and enter HERE Feedee Hypnosis | Donut Stuffing

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling generous - HOTTEST FAT SHAME PARAGRAPH GETS A SURPRISE ❤️ 

24 hours to submit - make it good - this is a reward you really want to win.

Geez. Look at you. What happened? You used to be so toned and fine, now... you’re huge. When is the last time you saw your toes. How do you even find your pussy. And the fat. Doesn’t your back hurt. Those rolls. How much have you spent on clothes. The sizes. What are you doing with yourself. You know... turn around. Wow your ass. Good lord. That gut isn’t half bad. Jump once. Bounce up and down. Wow those tits. They are actually nice. Up and down and up and down. Play with that fupa. Lord knows it’s pushing any pair of pants you have to the brim.