Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy. Fucking. FAT ❤️ who's taking me out on a date like this?! LOOK AT MY FAT FUPA OMFG

4CA9C00D-15B1-43DC-8EE5-25EDB184EA57.jpeg.87ecd04c31877c5e2dde697bc2a6cccf.jpg

In a minute and wouldn't care what Anyone thought about it.I have taken a few younger women to brunch buffets in the past and get a charge out of what the busybody people are thinking. Lol

I would take you to a Marvelous brunch and after a trip through the line together to survey the offerings? I would go get your refills the rest of the day and then help you to your feet and back to the car.

After you sleep it off dinner at my favorite Irish Pub for Shepherd's Pie Bangers and Mash and Guiness .Then karaoke where I can show off.

Btw.I was here since it was Fat Celebs Yahoo Group.Im prehistoric. LOL

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy. Fucking. FAT ❤️ who's taking me out on a date like this?! LOOK AT MY FAT FUPA OMFG

4CA9C00D-15B1-43DC-8EE5-25EDB184EA57.jpeg.87ecd04c31877c5e2dde697bc2a6cccf.jpg

So lovely and fat , babe ❤️

5 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Did you previous appear on Curvage in around 2016 with a name like bellyprincess1, or something along those lines, I distinctly remember your pictures appearing on here as early as then, albeit you were a lot smaller 😉 

Damn bro now that is impressive you can remember that far back... i cant remember last week lol ha Season 6 GIF by ABC Network

On 7/24/2020 at 12:12 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I'm super curious - how long has everyone here been with me? How long have you guys been following my journey? Are you a long time #teamcasey fan or are you new to my following? Tell me how long you've been around and what your favorite type of content from me is! ❤️ And 1 fun fact about yourself if you're feeling open to sharing :)

I have only been on Curvage since the end of last year and followed you on Curvage for a few months.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:12 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I'm super curious - how long has everyone here been with me? How long have you guys been following my journey? Are you a long time #teamcasey fan or are you new to my following? Tell me how long you've been around and what your favorite type of content from me is! ❤️ And 1 fun fact about yourself if you're feeling open to sharing :)

Long time #teamcasey fan here.....since the beginning. Favorite clip all-time for me is the one where you took down the whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup like it was nothing...and then the feeling of fullness seemed to kick in.   That is my favorite material from you...where you go all-out and fill up your belly and then share how it feels once it starts feeling full and it bulges out.  love it.     Moar of that please!   AMAZING!

Oh..and congrats on winning the day on July 25th!!!!   That's not easy to do on here these days!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Monty Hall said:

Long time #teamcasey fan here.....since the beginning. Favorite clip all-time for me is the one where you took down the whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup like it was nothing...and then the feeling of fullness seemed to kick in.   That is my favorite material from you...where you go all-out and fill up your belly and then share how it feels once it starts feeling full and it bulges out.  love it.     Moar of that please!   AMAZING!

Oh..and congrats on winning the day on July 25th!!!!   That's not easy to do on here these days!

LOVE TO HEAR THIS ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

OG CASEY CONTENT!!!! NEVER BEFORE SEEN ON CURVAGE

So a lot of you have followed up to the above discussion by asking about when I was known as Colleen - this was WAYYYYY back in my early modeling days. I was also belly.princess at a time. He guy who got me into feedism was trying to get my name out there - so he was handling all my faceless content. It's WILD how far I'm come since then. Here are some pics from my most OG content out there, this is from 3ish years ago maybe? Most of it has been taken down now but here are some screenshots. LOOK HOW FUCKING SMALL I WAS COMPARED TO NOW!!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.00.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.00.52 AM.png

tumblr_os474n0qUt1vcsnd1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_od3ip0TOz51vcsnd1o1_1280.png

tumblr_od2bgrk7XO1vcsnd1o1_1280.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.01.27 AM.png

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So a lot of you have followed up to the above discussion by asking about when I was known as Colleen - this was WAYYYYY back in my early modeling days. I was also belly.princess at a time. He guy who got me into feedism was trying to get my name out there - so he was handling all my faceless content. It's WILD how far I'm come since then. Here are some pics from my most OG content out there, this is from 3ish years ago maybe? Most of it has been taken down now but here are some screenshots. LOOK HOW FUCKING SMALL I WAS COMPARED TO NOW!!!

That’s amazing! The doughnut picture is adorable 😊❤️

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Even then you had that chubby look but not full on hog wild like you are now... Still hot regardless 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s amazing! The doughnut picture is adorable 😊❤️

THANK YOU ❤️ i loved that photo, i'll have to recreate it!

16 hours ago, regbill said:

You've come a long way in 3ish years.😍

Heck yes ❤️ 

16 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Even then you had that chubby look but not full on hog wild like you are now... Still hot regardless 

Hehe thank you ❤️ from chubby college girl to food addicted HOG ❤️ 

16 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Awww look at that cute tubby little tummy, Casey! You're sooooo fat now! 😍

Thank you babe ❤️ 

16 hours ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey I wanna see you in that cute Brunch Please top ;) itd basically be a bra now XD

I wish i still had it! I dont think I'd even be able to get my arm through the hole anymore lol

15 hours ago, jokesjj said:

You can’t just post these sexy pics and not expect me to ask for a updated picture in those skinny outfits girl 

Hehe stay tuned ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Barkley said:

You have a lovely FUPA and I would deff go on a date with you.

Of course those jeans would be tighter by the end of the date because I would have fed you the whole time.

Thank youuu! Feed me out of these jeans ❤️ 

9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Wow, what a transformation! I'd love to see you recreate some of those photos, especially if you have any of those old clothes around still.

Thank you love! I am on it dont even worry ;)

Guest Mauser1898
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

MORE OG CASEY CONTENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE HERE ❤️ I cannot believe how much bigger I am now than i was in these photos HOLY SHIT LOL. I believe these are from sometime in 2018

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho3_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho2_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho1_250.jpg

tumblr_os2qezNVby1vcsnd1o1_500.jpg

You were TINY !! It’s incredible how much you’ve gained, baby ❤️