Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ While You Were Away...

2084173003_animated2.thumb.GIF.e68a3f6fc6dcc277fb33041e7c099097.GIF 1109909492_animated5.thumb.GIF.003b181c197900ec12628da3cbabd789.GIF 313647992_animated6.thumb.GIF.3edab78527c9bdc03edf2dbfee2a0a8b.GIF 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

You've been gone for a few months, and come home expecting to find you skinny little fit girlfriend Casey waiting for you. But instead, you find a chocolate covered hog sitting on the cough waiting for you. It looks like Casey, but damn she got fat. Casey is so excited to see you.  She missed you sooooo much. You inevitably acknowledge her weight gain....that massive gut, her giant arms, her fat tits, and wide ass... you are in awe of all her chins. She sits there munching on chocolate, and claims that she's MAYBE gained only a few pounds. She has chocolate all over her face and teeth like a legit pig, totally unaware of what a slob she looks like. She admits that maybe she hasn't been to the gym in a while, and MAYBE all that missing you made her eat a little more than usual... But she's not fat, "No way babe, you're crazy" she claims. She's in denial that she could've possibly put on over 100lbs while you were gone. Eventually she admits that sure, maybe she did let herself indulge A BIT to cope with missing you so much. Maybe she did put on some weight. Maybe she does have a GIGANTIC massive gut now. Maybe she has turned into a hog. And maybe, just maybe....Maybe you LOVE it. Now go in the kitchen and get your hog a weight gain shake and get that cock ready. Food isn't the only thing Casey likes in her mouth. This is your life now. You and your big fat girlfriend, Casey.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Guest lesserhawk

Casey, your work and your gain has always been impressive, but in the past few weeks you seem to have really stepped up a level, MASSIVE (pardon the pun) congratulations!

I was just wondering if you are open at all to donations for stuffings, sponsored stuffings etc... Would love to help you out on this journey!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I FEEL SO FAT AND SEXYYYYY ❤️ 

4C418762-DE52-4E59-9CD1-E6730500C0FC-0EFC74B2-59F8-4889-A8B6-F0B69CAC9DC5.JPG

41A86006-745B-4EA3-9F82-2481391E4DA3-E50D00B4-6B71-4048-AFD9-E0422C2ADF21.JPG

387A1637-4F42-4F25-98FB-478B471F83A1-CA2497C6-0A40-412A-9846-F8BCAAC15BD3.JPG

A6F28027-AE71-4F1C-B913-E4E800FFF112-A70F7610-B6FF-4123-B68C-C152EB319BF1.JPG

C509E822-3E73-45BD-A8F9-48D9FF670F4A-70606F35-21B7-4B58-8791-F675C19C9473.JPG

DB63EE72-9F9A-4B53-8E5E-C0B7FC09DC57-93818A57-27FA-455E-B02D-3E1035C49A5E.JPG

The was that lingerie digs into all that fat 😍

Guest grateful

Knock out pics!!!  😍😍😍 You're looking unbelievable good!  ❤️ Would love to hear all your RL stories too!  😁

Thanks for a great thread and beautiful posts!  😁

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Ljj said:

The was that lingerie digs into all that fat 😍

Hehehe thank you babe! I am obsessed with it

3 minutes ago, grateful said:

Knock out pics!!!  😍😍😍 You're looking unbelievable good!  ❤️ Would love to hear all your RL stories too!  😁

Thanks for a great thread and beautiful posts!  😁

Awwww thank you babe ❤️ stay tuned for more stories!

• Curvage Model

FAT BEST FRIEND UPDATE:

The update you have all been waiting for. We made major progress Saturday night. I am going to preface all of this by saying she is now a member of our community, but is going to remain ghost and silent until she's comfortable and I am going to ask that you all respect that - otherwise I will just stop sharing. I never want to make my best friend feel uncomfortable. 

We hung out Saturday night. We were tipsy and high and ended up having a fat girl sleepover because I wasn't having a great day. We stuffed ourselves so much...me more than her but she experimented with pushing her boundaries a bit more than usual. She rubbed her belly a bit, rubbed mine, and I rubbed hers. Whenever we have sleepovers we have always just slept in my big bed together but we were both really full and just kinda played with eachother's fat for a while when we were falling asleep. It was amazing. She is becoming more open to possibly taking a few pics together but would prefer her face not be in them for now! ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FAT BEST FRIEND UPDATE:

The update you have all been waiting for. We made major progress Saturday night. I am going to preface all of this by saying she is now a member of our community, but is going to remain ghost and silent until she's comfortable and I am going to ask that you all respect that - otherwise I will just stop sharing. I never want to make my best friend feel uncomfortable. 

We hung out Saturday night. We were tipsy and high and ended up having a fat girl sleepover because I wasn't having a great day. We stuffed ourselves so much...me more than her but she experimented with pushing her boundaries a bit more than usual. She rubbed her belly a bit, rubbed mine, and I rubbed hers. Whenever we have sleepovers we have always just slept in my big bed together but we were both really full and just kinda played with eachother's fat for a while when we were falling asleep. It was amazing. She is becoming more open to possibly taking a few pics together but would prefer her face not be in them for now! ❤️ 

Fat girl sleepover. Fuckin hot

Guest grateful

Thanks Casey for the Big Girl sleepover update. Of course this RL reporting is so hot to everyone that has this head, but as the same time I am aware of just what a risk it is to put something precious out there. Thank you for doing that for us.

It is hugely generous of you both and I am sure that does not escape the sensibilities of your fans!   ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FAT BEST FRIEND UPDATE:

That sounds like a wonderful night, and just what you needed.  As I said before, so happy for you that you have someone so close to share this with.  And if you're reading this, hello to Miss Mystery Feedee Friend.  Even in ghost mode its wonderful to have you here.

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmmm....tbh I've never had "crazy" sex. Just great hot fun fat sex! In high school, longgggg before I got into all this, however, I did get gang banged LOL

How the hell did I miss that!? There's a story there for sure... perhaps not the right place for it though.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ljj said:

Fat girl sleepover. Fuckin hot

It was SO hot ❤️ 

4 hours ago, grateful said:

Thanks Casey for the Big Girl sleepover update. Of course this RL reporting is so hot to everyone that has this head, but as the same time I am aware of just what a risk it is to put something precious out there. Thank you for doing that for us.

It is hugely generous of you both and I am sure that does not escape the sensibilities of your fans!   ❤️

Thank you for understanding love ❤️ So happy to share. You guys are so good to me, always have been. I love opening up to you ❤️ 

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

And you LOOK so fat & sexy too.  Burning up the screen!

thanks babe ❤️ 

That sounds like a wonderful night, and just what you needed.  As I said before, so happy for you that you have someone so close to share this with.  And if you're reading this, hello to Miss Mystery Feedee Friend.  Even in ghost mode its wonderful to have you here.

It was amazing! She says hi everyone ❤️ 

How the hell did I miss that!? There's a story there for sure... perhaps not the right place for it though.

Hehe maybe i'll elaborate someday ❤️ 

45 minutes ago, Barkley said:

You have gotten pretty big for sure and you look fabulous.

If you were around me all this time you would be way bigger and I would have made sure of that.LOL

Hehe make me HUGEEEEEE ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

CLIP IDEA REQUESTS HERE ❤️ 

Comment what clips you'd like to see in this month's upcoming uploads and I'll do my best to make them happen. I've been having a blast with my new camera and exploring new ideas that you guys have suggested. Can't wait to keep up the fun ;)

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

CLIP IDEA REQUESTS HERE ❤️ 

Comment what clips you'd like to see in this month's upcoming uploads and I'll do my best to make them happen. I've been having a blast with my new camera and exploring new ideas that you guys have suggested. Can't wait to keep up the fun ;)

One missing from your history of great clips - as far as I can tell - fridge raid!