Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmmm.....I've made a handful of videos on this, but I think my most recent one is breaking my bed last week. I literally had to call my parents and explain to them what happened and ask for help fixing it. Like hi, it's me, i'm a fucking fat ass and broke my bed. It was honestly so embarrassing especially since they are so against my body. 

YES YES YES AND YES . SO FUCKING MUCH

I will hit 500 minimum someday, I need to experience it. That's a guarantee.

I let myself crawl on the ground and eat without my hands, getting messy. Just sloppy animalistic  movements. I'll even like eat out of a bowl. I know it's weird but it just turns me on so much.

You need to do a video feeding (hehe) into your pig/hog fantasies. Eating a big, messy chocolate cake on all fours while oinking and squealing with delight...embrace the true hog you are, Casey! 

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

YESTERDAY's PICS & GIFS ❤️ 

5234F6BD-D955-4BDD-9542-1AC22B5C3831.gif.c9771db363f9105d1f6c12d618fe1bc3.gif

8476502F-8E6F-49A6-A99C-A4A676332DF3.gif.906221ee6d3bb23758a36e5f8dc740f0.gif

0D84A492-B5BF-4764-8349-BC5D41827D77.jpeg.574f18560c5a4f7e7bec218f1c796882.jpg

9AB23A45-034B-4772-A7C2-EFA2A9209479.png.b1fd219b988c3599d917b2cb4f032d7a.png

Your momma must be so confused as to how she birthed a human who transformed into a massive pig. We know you aren’t even close to your fully transformed form tho...it will only be a matter of time until you can only walk on all fours while gorging on everything you can get your greedy hands on while oinking and squealing with pleasure...🐷🐽🐷

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Casey - would you consider ever doing a video of you stuffing in public - perhaps at a buffet - and intermittently oinking between bites, with your face covered in food (probably some sort of dessert) audibly squealing with pleasure...it would combine so much kink (stuffing, humiliation, public gorging pig play) and probably leave you soaked...

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy moly - flying wore this pig out. That’s probably the most movement I’ve had in MONTHS having to walk around the airport like that. Got so many dirty looks bc honestly I totally made a spectacle of myself gorging I’m so much food. That’s what you get for letting this piggy out of her cage! Here’s my cute little travel outfit from earlier and I am shooting by the pool now! Hm...what epic dinner should I do tonight? Kinda wanna go find a cool restaurant and do a public stuffing...

CC625B5F-FA54-47DA-A9BA-B816ED34C9A8.png

Remember when you said you couldn’t engage in pig play at a buffet because you were very much a lady and wouldn’t be into that? I think you’ve crossed the bridge. It is time to unleash your inner hog publicly. Embrace what you have become at all times...your gluttony should be on showcase always, Pig Princess!

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you love to watch me struggle then you are going to LOVE tonight's video. 8pm EST as always ❤️  We all always talk about how I have a big yoga ball belly.. so I've kinda always wanted to do a yoga VIDEO because I feel like this gut would make it really hard to bend and stretch. Welp, I was right. This video is hysterical and sexy at the same time because I'm just rolling around the floor basically like an obese ball of fat. I can't touch my toes because of my mountain gut. I can't bent forward. I can't hold myself up on all fours. It's amazing hahaha. There's some great standing angles too and my fupa looks HUGEEEE omg. I can't see it when I look down so I always forget how plump it is now. 

I can't wait to hear what ya'll think!

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

Watching your journey has been absolutely amazing. You are truly a muse. The way you have allowed yourself to become such a hog is stunning. While your videos eating on all fours are among the best, it may be time for you to start taking your meals from a trough. You are absolutely incredible. Are we sure you haven’t sprouted a cork screw tail and snout? 🐽🐷🐽 GODDESS