Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe whoops ;) I looooook how round I've gotten. I feel like jabba the GUT already ;)

ohh a enchanting beauty in blob form :D what more to ask ❤️ such a mesmerising body and face with a voice of an angel and looks that makes me melt even more this summer day

23 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Jesus maybe where something loose and don’t have your gut and ass hanging out. Maybe wear something loose. There are children around 

I hope u are joking right? she doesn't reveal any unaproppriate body parts 🙂 if she is comfortable wearing that out thats the thing she should wear, she is and should be proud of that body , the society is way to fatphobic and im glad that she has the guts ;) to show

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

FUN Q&A TODAY that I found online! Quote this post with the numbers you want answers to and I'll respond to everyone later! ❤️ 

FEEDEE ASKS ❤️ 

1. Do you have a goal weight?

2. Do you have a weight limit?

3. Where do you jiggle most?

4. Do you have cellulite?

5. Do you have stretch marks?

6. Do you waddle?

7. Do you find it easy to gain weight?

8. What’s sexier, weight or size?

9. Do you enjoy a stuffed belly, or just wish it was fat?

10. Is food sexy or is only fat sexy?

11. Favourite cuisine?

12. Favourite binge food?

13. Do you eat because you love gaining or gain because you love eating?

14. What’s the sexiest food?

15. Do you want to be funnel fed?

16. Into mutual gaining?

17. Do you prefer a skinny feeder or a fat feeder?

18. Would you rather be fatter than your partner or skinnier?

19. Do you like to be on top?

20. Favourite bit of fat for a partner to play with?

21. Into public displays of feedism?

22. What are the sexiest clothes to be fat in?

23. Would you rather be worshipped or teased?

24. Do you enjoy friends and family reacting to your gain?

25. Do you enjoy strangers reacting to your size?

26. Do you want fat friends?

27. Do you wish you were fatter already, or is it all about the gain?

28. Any aspects of gaining that you’re not a fan of?

29. Most underrated fat body part?

30. More food or better food?

31. Sweet or savoury?

32. Soft feeding or forceful feeding?

33. Even gain or disproportionately fat?

34. Fat with muscle or soft and flabby?

35. Active fatty or lazy fatty?

36. Do you want to stay fit or let yourself go?

37. What is something that surprised you about gaining weight?

38. Have you ever broken furniture?

39. Have you ever burst out of your clothes?

40. Have you ever got stuck in a tight spot?

41. Has your gain brought any new struggles?

42. Do you like to be measured?

43. Being tied up while fed?

44. Are you into squashing?

45. Are you into bloating?

46. Do you burp a lot?

47. How messy are you?

48. Do you wish everyone was fat, or would that make it less exciting?

49. If you are what you eat, what have you been eating?

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so full you guys. I did $110 of chinese food tonight, followed by a GALLON chug of heavy cream + chocolate syrup. Now Im onto cupcakes. I'm soaking wet and my pussy is fucking throbbing with pleasure, gluttony, and greed. Rub my gut and fuck me. I wish you were all here to worship me, and tell me what a giant hog I am 

Did u finished the whole gallon? thats around 13300 cal so the cream alone is a normal consumption for 6 days, you probably had what most people have in 2 weeks and u fatty have it in a night? what a pig ;D of course i would roll u over and take u from behind when u stand moaning on all four 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love you guys so much. 

SUNDAY NIGHT Q&A GOING DOWN ❤️  Start dropping questions and I'll be responding in a few hours once I finish up and sit down to eat my chocolate sheet cake I bought 😘

Nothing is off limits!! Sex, my fat friend, family, personal, food, feeding, relationships, weight gain, kinks....ANYTHING IS OKAY TO ASK!! I kinda wanna get naughty tonight so don't be afraid to be bold ;)

IMG_1315.JPG

are u into having sex in public places/areas? if yes, where did u had sex? 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Stuck in a boring online class right now! ENTERTAIN ME ❤️ how is everyone doing? Who wants to cum rub this big belly?

first of u need some shakes and pizza and when u are so full u can barely breath then I can give you some bellyrubs to ease the pain before I call the bakery for a cake and I give u an hour to digest before its time for CC gets CC (curvage casey got cake and cock) before sleep and nxt morning wake up to new rolls and stack of breakfast pancakes with clotted cream and syrup

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm super curious - how long has everyone here been with me? How long have you guys been following my journey? Are you a long time #teamcasey fan or are you new to my following? Tell me how long you've been around and what your favorite type of content from me is! ❤️ And 1 fun fact about yourself if you're feeling open to sharing :)

Since the very beginning :) ive been along the feederism community since 2007 and I love all your types of content cause u are so beautiful that everything u do is just gold! I come from a very athletic family and when my mom was young they won a huge bag of fruit for being the number 1 healthy family in the county. Every time im meeting my family they talk about running skiing cykling and I just sit quiet and thinking about fat women ❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

EDF00918-CCAF-423E-B2E3-0CAE4B7C33AF.jpeg

I just woke up and haven't had the best night, a little less sleep what I needed but I log in and see you with the smile and how absolutely amazing u look in your dress makes me smile and melt, Casey in my eyes you are the most beautiful woman in this site 🌹 let's hope for that dress to be a top in the future, have a nice day ❤️

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's seriously been the toughest week, literally one thing after another on top of Mother Nature making me really fucking emotional. Could use a few rays of positivity today. How are my friends doing? I love you all.

You are such a strong and independent woman who always comes with a smile and update us all the time, on top of that an amazing beauty with such a unique mesmerising body 🌹 

CHAT WITH ME IN HERE TODAY ❤️ I MISS YOU GUYS SMMMM ❤️ 

Im glad u keeping up the fightingspirit back, Life can be tough sometimes but if u need someone to talk to im here for you. It blows my mind that u have gotten so fat that you ate a large pepperoni pizza as a afternoon snack, you sure have come a long way gorgeous and to think you are only halfway to your endgoal is the hottest thing ever. I was thinking about you when i put my dinner in the oven as I know u love pizza so I did a little imagination/what the fair share would be if we were sharing a "snack" compare to our weight and bodytype, i mean for someone who is 7 inch shorter then me but 115 pounds and counting bigger i cut it after that ;) 

IMG_20200731_191925.jpg

Feeling generous - HOTTEST FAT SHAME PARAGRAPH GETS A SURPRISE ❤️ 

24 hours to submit - make it good - this is a reward you really want to win.

your body has grown to a massive size and u sit on your fat ass in bed browsing on places u can go on vacation, you noticed that u are way to fat and will have to buy 2 seats, this will getting expensive cause u have to have a huge foodbudget, U call the airport and ask if they take people on freighters and if u can lay on a matress if it goes to the same direction as u think, the manager said: no? what are u thinking? u have to go on a plane that are for people... you started to keep browsing and find a aisle seat so the fat can "hang out" abit, a few weeks later its time, at the airport u have to call for assistence car to drive u to the gate, the man said: you are not disabled yet you call me and get this service, whats your handicap? I can't say no to food.... he looked and said, ohh u like fastfood? At your gate theres KFC and pizza hut, here is some coupons, you said thanks and blussed, you start waddle to the KFC, it was a bucket for sale and extra dipsauce with it, the cashier asked, how many drinks? ehh 1 please, ohh u arent here with your family? no... just me... it took around 30 minutes to devour that meal, The flight would be 4 hours so u waddle 10 meters to pizzahut, hey ive got 2 for 1 pizza deal, ater another 30 minutes the pizzas ere digesting and turn to even more fat in tht growing gut and it was time for the scary moment if u would fit in the seat, you couldnt help but get abit horny and wow those seats were tight, u had to take up the armrest and on the left it was a young kid that only took up half a seat, She looked at you, hey, did you swallow my ball, I havent seen it in a while.. No, ive just love icecream so much, The kid smiled and said. i like you, you look like a beanbag that I have at home... You smiled and started to dream of all the cheap good exotic food u will eat when u arrive

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So sorry I was quiet today guys! I had to babysit in the morning and then spent my entire afternoon/evening writing a paper for my doctorate program. I will judge these AMAZING fat shames tomorrow and message our winnner ❤️ I'll also post a pic of what these do to me ;) 

Special offer recipients of my promo on my latest video will receive their surprise tomorrow - so sorry for the delay. I didn't have any time to play with myself today :( 

Q&A tomorrow night as always and a FAT FRIEND UPDATE  coming ya'll's way!!

Filming tomorrow also - so damn busy - any requests?

Don't be sorry, proud is the right word that u finished that doctorate program, you are sexy and smart :) you update us alot and you light up my grey days with your beautiful smile and you light up my kitchen too 

IMG_20200801_234441.jpg

Thank you guys so much for your patience with me this weekend while I wasn't online as much. I will do my Q&A tomorrow because I want to be able to give it my all.

For now, tell me about your weekend!! How was everyone's weekend? What's one thing you would like to see me stuff myself with tomorrow? I'm doing a 20k calorie challenge again tomorrow and want to eat something for everyone fan who posts a suggestion ❤️ 

It has been a good and very relaxing weekend :) you are aiming for the high calories so I think u should do a shake with some full fat milk, ben and jerrys ice cream, some nuts and chochlate syrup :) 

Doing an ALL DAY Q&A today!! ❤️ 

Please ask me absolutely ANYTHING and I will respond throughout the day. Sex, weight gain, feeding, relationships, experiences, kinks, family, friends, ANYTHING ❤️ ASK AWAY ❤️ 

Also - Today I'm doing 20k calories. Rather than post every few hours I am going to just post a screenshot later on of my entire myfitnesspal total and meals for the day to make it a bit easier for me. 

How long do you think you are keeping this secret of being a feedee? forever? and just say "I love to try out different food"  Do u think anyone close to you have figured it out ?

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So it's actually not a secret! My family actually, unfortunately does know what I do. I had a nasty stalker a few years back and the situation resulted in me having to come clean to them. They don't know EVERYTHING, but they do know i do this on purpose and that there's a community out there who celebrates it. It was unforunate at the time but I am forever thankful that I don't have to hide who I am from anyone anymore ❤️ They are always super concerned but it is what it is. I love my life!

ohh sorry that came out like that but it's nice that u dont need to hide it and that u love your "new" life being a sexier you :) 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fatten me up. Spoil me. Leave me on the couch all day with a pile of greasy, fattening foods to mindlessly graze on while being a lazy blob all day. Never leave me without food. Kiss and rub my gut when I'm a good piggy but always make sure to slap it and jiggle it more firmly to remind me that my sole purpose is for feeding and fucking. Your once fit, athletic little girlfriend has turned into a mindless fuck pig for your pleasure, and it's all your fault. But that was the plan all along. You're just going to keep growing me and growing me. The limit doesn't exist.

I found a clip today from the movie Shallow hal when Hal takes Rosemary to a fastfoodplace and she is so fat she broke the steel chair and he started to yell to fix somethig that holds :D if u are to fat to squeeze into a booth maybe the chairs are the only thing to do but the biggest problem would to fit u in a evening dress that doesn't broke the sipper with your folds of fat 😊

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tease me, telling me what a fat...flabby...out of shape hog I have become. Whisper softly in my ear as I waddle around in public how massively fat we made me. Take me home and lay me down, placing donuts in my mouth one by one. Enable my laziness. Remind me constantly how heavy and excessively FAT I've eaten myself to be. Feed me way too much...yet never enough.

The waddle soon becomes a task you're to fat for, the mobility  scooter is the only option, months goes by and endless stuffings later the max capacity of 500 pounds has been reached and the scooter demolished under your weight, Fatty! you have destroyed a wehicle! OMG! I guess its gong to be netflix and chill for many years...

Tell me how fat I've gotten. Come on, you all remember when I first surfaced on the feedism scene - I was TINYYYYY. You're looking at a ~140lb weight gain here. And the best part is, this is just barely the beginning. 

So give it to me guys. Tell me how fat I am. Tell me what a hog I am. Tell me what we've managed to do to this once fit little body....now a morbidly obese, food addicted HOG.

3C895C47-861F-4480-A3FA-0F3012CC1F12.png.248b15349eda43d77fb99bac2ea64601.png

Casey, what happened? I remember back in the days were you tried to hit 200 and look at you now, I mean, i am 5'8" and around 144 pounds, u have managed to pack on a whole me with all your greedyness! fat spilling out everywhere, the clothes are tiny, that massive boobs is getting bigger, You are a lost cause, its no way back to the old atletic body now, your food addiction will let the numbers of the meals, calories on the plate and the scale increase more and more and for each new roll you are getting even more wet and horny cause you get more stares and looks, people look at the once gymrat now sits with pizzaslice in one hand and drives her fatscooter with the other

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Trying to fall asleep but all I want is to be hooked up to a wall funnel with heavy cream and cake batter and brownie batter and melted butter and cream cheese and ice cream being rapidly poured down my fat greedy gluttonous throat i have issues ok????? Lets grow me

Many days have passed with the extremely fattening funneling and you are now bedbound, hey Casey, it's time to take a shower, it's Sunday afternoon and I had just came home from working an extra shift to get some more money for all your takeaways, honey, can you roll over to a side and sit up so I can grab your hands and pull you up? You manage to heave yourself up and begins to sweat and heaping for air.. babe, I need some calories to walk and sit in the shower, please can I have some donuts, I guess 3 will do I just finished a second lunch, you are joking right? It's 10 meters? I never joke about food! Now get me them and you support my steps to the shower, shower nowadays isn't the same as it just to, you sit in a huge chair while I shampoo and cover you in soap and take a sponge and rub every fold and lift the huge gut, the day after its my turn at work to bring sweets, I take 9 of your 12 donuts from your regular afternoon snack, I hope it's ok that I take some of them I left a note, you go around 2 pm to get your snack, read my note and text me! Are u kidding? Please expressdeliver 9 right now! After 30 minutes the delivery guy, gets u the donuts and you text that's better! I texted back, I'm sorry babe for the 30 minutes of wait, I Will feed u 10 instead of 9 meals when I be home 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FAT BEST FRIEND UPDATE

Freaking FINALLY. FINALLY. After a few busy weeks - my bestie and I are finally able to hang out tonight. She's been exploring feedism with me, considering joining the site as a model. We are having a pizza & movie night, with some wine of course. For reference, she's a bit taller than me and around 240lbs. Has put on about 10lbs since we starting messing around together. We've been friends for YEARS so this is literally a dream come true for me ❤️  Go back a few pages to read the whole evolvement of this - but basically she's been exploring the fetish. Still a little shy with it all but is a lurker on here now as well so be mindful of what you say!

We are doing a q&a tonight in here!! ASK US QUESTIONS ❤️ We are pretty much when we get tipsy ;) Start dropping them here and we will respond later on ❤️ 

Hi Casey's friend! its nice to see you exploring the comunity and that you have the best tour guide Casey :) 

Have you always been on the bigger side or has the weight come in later days?

whats your favourite food?

Wish you two a great expanding nice weekend :)