Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

One of the hottest things I’ve seen. Tell those inters to get to work. You can’t be walking around getting your own food after all. 

Thank you hehehe. This time I have 3 instead of 2 so I’ll keep them busy bringing me treats!

3 hours ago, Barkley said:

Love the new pics and yes you are a deff pigasaurous

So I’m obsessed with dinosaurs and this comment literally just made my entire life 😍🦖🦕

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Just watched these again last night.  Lovely lady becomes shameless fat hog.  Love them!

I think it’s time for a rebirth of becoming a pig 😍 I had teased pig 4 a while back, but then got my new equipment and needed to refilm to match my new quality/style. But then got lazy. Shall we do pig 4?! Tell me what ya want 😋🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

image.png.f4cbf3da5ab7f218f74a01bf78b18267.png

Can we talk about how gorgeous this piece of art is?! I dont think I've seen anything more beautiful in my life! I want to frame this in my room! 🥵 Babe!!! Ugggh you drive me crazy!!!!

Awwww wow that is such a sweet compliment 😍🥺 thank you love!  

2 hours ago, marshallmathers6969 said:

Wow 😍 you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen 😍🥵💦🤤😍😍❤️❤️❤️

Awww thank you so much! 

2 hours ago, marshallmathers6969 said:

I am new to curvage and wow it is so amazing here 😍😍❤️❤️💦💦

WELCOME TO MY HAPPY PLACE🖤🐷

2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

She’s going whole hog!

I am the whole hog and a half for sure 😋🐷

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

signing marc rodriguez GIF

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

YAAAAHHHHSSS! Fat and Sexy Boss Hog is always busy Bossing and Hogging. "Now, Tell me precisely how jealous you are of my sexy fat tits, then go do my rounds. And don't come back here without a pizza. Otherwise the sight of your skinny bones makes me sick to my finely fattened tummy."  

I am very rapidly getting to a point of not giving a fuck where I could see that happening 🤣

• Curvage Model

Brain dump:

This week has been the busiest work week for me in so long and it’s finally done tomorrow. I’m off Friday but teaching online all day but I don’t even care bc atleast I’ll be home. I’m so so so sorry I’m behind on DMs. After tomorrow it’ll be back to normal, promise 🖤

I am so fucking fat. I can’t even understand it. Those back boobs we love are getting so wide and thick that if you look at me straight on, you can see them sticking out even at rest. It’s wild. My back is REALLY starting to feel all this weight so your hog finally decided to bite the bullet and treat herself to a massage. I hope they’re fat friendly heheheh. Can’t wait, it’s on Saturday!

I have a new weekly challenge I’ll be sharing with y’all sometime tomorrow so get liiiiiit for that 🖤 it’s one for me AND one for YOU!!!

and finally. I fucking love you all. Seeing so many new faces in here and it makes me so happy. Leave me something happy, something naughty 🤤🥵, a funny fat meme, or feel free to ask a question! Will have fun answering them in the morning 🥰

Guest marshallmathers6969
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Brain dump:

This week has been the busiest work week for me in so long and it’s finally done tomorrow. I’m off Friday but teaching online all day but I don’t even care bc atleast I’ll be home. I’m so so so sorry I’m behind on DMs. After tomorrow it’ll be back to normal, promise 🖤

I am so fucking fat. I can’t even understand it. Those back boobs we love are getting so wide and thick that if you look at me straight on, you can see them sticking out even at rest. It’s wild. My back is REALLY starting to feel all this weight so your hog finally decided to bite the bullet and treat herself to a massage. I hope they’re fat friendly heheheh. Can’t wait, it’s on Saturday!

I have a new weekly challenge I’ll be sharing with y’all sometime tomorrow so get liiiiiit for that 🖤 it’s one for me AND one for YOU!!!

and finally. I fucking love you all. Seeing so many new faces in here and it makes me so happy. Leave me something happy, something naughty 🤤🥵, a funny fat meme, or feel free to ask a question! Will have fun answering them in the morning 🥰

What’s your favorite food? ❤️😋🥵

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I cannot wait to start sending them out for food for me hehehe

A new poster in here! Hiiii🖤 I eat to grow! I looove being a big hog growing for you guys 

I’ve actually posted in here a few times. However, I’ve started posting in here recently so yes I am new! I’ve love how huge you have gotten. You’re the greatest gain I have ever witnessed😍

Guest Marshall7
54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awwww wow that is such a sweet compliment 😍🥺 thank you love!  

You are so sweet and amazing, Love!

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can not wait to hear about the massage! That fat would be so fun to play with! 🥰

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

have a new weekly challenge I’ll be sharing with y’all sometime tomorrow so get liiiiiit for that 🖤 it’s one for me AND one for YOU!!!

A new challenge for you AND Casey Fam?! So exciting! Best news! 😁 Challenge accepted!

As for hot, imagine how much fat you will put on in the next 6 months! Your breasts will continue to expand and hang down over your giant bloated belly! That gut will increase pressure on that fat pussy and you will NEVER NOT be wet! Your double chin will more than double and your neck will be very hard to find! ;)

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, marshallmathers6969 said:

What’s your favorite food? ❤️😋🥵

Hmmmm this is the toughest question ever! I'm super into carbs and creamy foods. I love pizza, creamy pastas, cheese fries, donuts, wings... cakes. Non stuffing favs are usually tacos and sushi!

10 hours ago, Chiggy said:

I’ve actually posted in here a few times. However, I’ve started posting in here recently so yes I am new! I’ve love how huge you have gotten. You’re the greatest gain I have ever witnessed😍

So happy you're back ❤️ And wow, thank you! That is the sweetest compliment. I can't wait to keep growing for you ❤️ 

10 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Ohh, would love a challenge!! This is exciting 🙂

Something happy: when I have a hard time and sad thinking about the past l log into your thread and you always bringing me a smile to my face with your presence 💖

Something naughty: your huge gut against my abs in a bedroom with soft lightning and a funnel

All of this makes me both so so happy and so turned on ❤️ I love that I can bring you guys smiles when you're feeling down or lonely, you do the same for me! And abs against my gut?! YES PLEASE

10 hours ago, MarshallT said:

As for hot, imagine how much fat you will put on in the next 6 months! Your breasts will continue to expand and hang down over your giant bloated belly! That gut will increase pressure on that fat pussy and you will NEVER NOT be wet! Your double chin will more than double and your neck will be very hard to find! ;)

Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I cannot wait to see myself with little no neck left hehehe

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS ❤️ When you love memes and become the meme!!!

• Curvage Model

⚠️ SURPRISE MEGA FLASH SALE ⚠️ 

Treat yourself to some of my most recent bestselling clips for these incredible discount prices for the next 24 hours ONLY ❤️ YOU RUN, I'll waddle 🐷

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ya'll.... this is my UNSTUFFED gut. Can you even believe this?!?!?!

C33379FB-EBF2-4752-8E63-07BA3E69E061.jpeg.112c84d1ee94e56e7308374a6ad00ce5.jpg

EF7D27C3-9341-4AA5-A61D-DBE8851D3F71.jpeg.b09b0b161be371a3de97ccf98129847e.jpg

With the way your fatass eats...yes. Maybe throw some green in that diet every once in a while 

Guest Marshall7
46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ya'll.... this is my UNSTUFFED gut. Can you even believe this?!?!?!

C33379FB-EBF2-4752-8E63-07BA3E69E061.jpeg.112c84d1ee94e56e7308374a6ad00ce5.jpg

EF7D27C3-9341-4AA5-A61D-DBE8851D3F71.jpeg.b09b0b161be371a3de97ccf98129847e.jpg

I remember when your stuffed gut was WAY smaller! Give it another 3-6 months and you will double that belly size! We need to get that thing bulging well out of the frame here and that belly button needs to be MUCH larger ;)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Ljj said:

With the way your fatass eats...yes. Maybe throw some green in that diet every once in a while 

Salads are for skinnny girls :P

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Wow! That sale! All of the clips are amazing!! If you want to treat yourself to only one, take the cake clip! Hottest clip I've ever seen!

Awww thank you babe ❤️ You're so damn supportive of everything I do and all my clips. The cake one is da best ❤️ Thanks love!

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

I remember when your stuffed gut was WAY smaller! Give it another 3-6 months and you will double that belly size! We need to get that thing bulging well out of the frame here and that belly button needs to be MUCH larger ;)

It's so amazing bc my previous stuffed bellies keep evolving into my UNSTUFFED guts after a few weeks. The growth is incredible. I honestly am at a point where I think I need a selfie stick for those nightly gut shots bc it's getting so hard to fit the whole thing in the frame!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Hot damn! That must be SOOO soft to grab! I really want to rub your unstuffed gut!😍

When it's unstuffed like that it's SO big and doughy... literally like a gigantic dough ball of softness and happiness and flab

1 hour ago, drpop said:

Good to know you have a day off friday and enjoy it. You can sit down and eat while you do online classes. Take care and have a nice one.

Thank you so much love ❤️ I'll be hogging out allllll day long friday!

• Curvage Model

I am so mindblown by this comparison. I look at that little baby gainer and I remember being so scared and uncertain of the journey I was about to embark on. I was pushing my belly out SO HARD in that photo. I can't even remember the last time I pushed my gut out now, it's just constantly fully expanded hehe. Now over 100lbs later, I don't see a scared girl. I see a confident, eager, hungry hog. I thought it was the beginning back then, but really this is still only just the beginning. We have so much more flab to grow ❤️ 

D50183A2-7871-490F-BD4E-06BDF9A73354.png.fe1b15d4da204fbb6b13e5e19c044e00.png

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so mindblown by this comparison. I look at that little baby gainer and I remember being so scared and uncertain of the journey I was about to embark on. I was pushing my belly out SO HARD in that photo. I can't even remember the last time I pushed my gut out now, it's just constantly fully expanded hehe. Now over 100lbs later, I don't see a scared girl. I see a confident, eager, hungry hog. I thought it was the beginning back then, but really this is still only just the beginning. We have so much more flab to grow ❤️ 

You're so radiant, Love and I always find the way you talk about yourself so attractive! Youre such a light out here showing off your huge gut and beautiful fat face and I enjoy every moment of it! It truly is JUST the beginning and I'm so damn happy to be on this ride with you, Love! Here, have 5 dozen more donuts!!! 😁 and finish it off with 5 quarts of heavy cream!

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ist Pic: "Oh I hope they like this. I know I'm not really that fat, but I'm doing the best I can. Now put on a brave smile for the camera." 
2nd Pic: "My Army of Loyal Followers are so lucky to be able to Worship me with all my Surplus Blubber." 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is a VERY HUGE comparison. I just look at these side by side and you are definitely way bigger than when you started!😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just imagine what the future Casey will look like and think about this epic voyage.  May I get a ticket for one to accompany you on the journey?