Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay so honestly I look at this funnel and just want someone to knock me up and breed me to swell huge and fat and full and fatter and fertile and ugh yes 

DA2F1858-6642-452E-ABB3-BD84B0B41603.jpeg

This sounds like perfection! 😍 But before I would get you pregnant, I would want you to gain at least a 100 pounds first, hehe ;)

Well, naturally this was the first thing I read this morning and now all I want is heavy cream and my funnel 😍🐷

Heavy cream, a funnel AND my cock - how does that sound?! 😈

Btw, I think Curvage has been quieter overall lately, Love 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay so honestly I look at this funnel and just want someone to knock me up and breed me to swell huge and fat and full and fatter and fertile and ugh yes 

DA2F1858-6642-452E-ABB3-BD84B0B41603.jpeg

Mercy sake ms Casey!!  What a way to start my day.taking a mental health day after a train wreck of a Monday but I am feeling much better now, or should I say things are “rising” 😉.  Anyway, it looks like that little ring in the center is barely hanging on.  Not sure how much longer it can last given the rate you’re gaining but I give it an A for effort😀. Love you always.  Hope you have a wonderful and filling day. 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Aww, just look at this poor girl. See how she developed the sheer size and shape of her tummy? She got herself too damn sexy. Now she can't tell whether all the guys really love her or they just wanna fuck the shit out of her. Fat Life/Fat Problems. 

A day in the life of a cum pig! ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Ljj said:

Lol imagine how fat pregnant Casey would be 

I'd literally be a human bowling ball LOL

5 hours ago, Ljj said:

You still wear panties? Lol honestly feel sorry for that fupa 

My fupa hates panties :(

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

This sounds like perfection! 😍 But before I would get you pregnant, I would want you to gain at least a 100 pounds first, hehe ;)

Heavy cream, a funnel AND my cock - how does that sound?! 😈

Btw, I think Curvage has been quieter overall lately, Love 

Totally agree ❤️ 

The thought of getting huge, and THEN adding pregnancy weight, and then adding MORE weight - ugh, allllll the yes 

3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Mercy sake ms Casey!!  What a way to start my day.taking a mental health day after a train wreck of a Monday but I am feeling much better now, or should I say things are “rising” 😉.  Anyway, it looks like that little ring in the center is barely hanging on.  Not sure how much longer it can last given the rate you’re gaining but I give it an A for effort😀. Love you always.  Hope you have a wonderful and filling day. 

Happy that my rising dough could make ya smile ❤️ So it's really funny you said that bc we can officially say RIP to that playboy belly ring. My fat ass gut ripped it off in my scrubs this morning 

Guest Marshall7

Totally agree ❤️ 

The thought of getting huge, and THEN adding pregnancy weight, and then adding MORE weight - ugh, allllll the yes 

GOALS for sure, Babe! That would be so HOT! The way your face has been inflating lately is so fucking sexy! I'm so happy you totally agree about your face! I've seen some girls want to get fat everywhere BUT their face and it always made me so sad. So glad my favorite gaining girl AND my favorite girl in the whole world LOVES and adores her fattening face! Youre going to be unrecognizably GORGEOUS in the face at 500 pounds! Uggggghhhh! 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Remember the 4 F’s gentlemen:

Fat

Full

Fatter

Fertile

The only traits that matter!!!!  And Casey in a nutshell hehe

12 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

GOALS for sure, Babe! That would be so HOT! The way your face has been inflating lately is so fucking sexy! I'm so happy you totally agree about your face! I've seen some girls want to get fat everywhere BUT their face and it always made me so sad. So glad my favorite gaining girl AND my favorite girl in the whole world LOVES and adores her fattening face! Youre going to be unrecognizably GORGEOUS in the face at 500 pounds! Uggggghhhh! 😍

I know a lot of girls like the body gains but start to run once the face catches up, but for me - my face filling out recently was a sign how close that SSBBW status is getting. It also makes obesity and greed impossible to hide. It’s a call for the world that says “I’m fat, I’m getting fatter, I’m greedy as hell, and I wear it proud” 🐷

On 1/21/2021 at 8:04 AM, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Can you share links of your favorite Deviantart stories?

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Noback said:

Can you share links of your favorite Deviantart stories?

So these are only a FEW of my favorites posted on various sites that I can think of quick but if you guys are interested, I'd be so happy to post more of the ones I always look back to

3 minutes ago, Noback said:

Add cream cheese you would thank me later

I usually do that when I have it! SOOO GOOD 🐷😍

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So these are only a FEW of my favorites posted on various sites that I can think of quick but if you guys are interested, I'd be so happy to post more of the ones I always look back to

I usually do that when I have it! SOOO GOOD 🐷😍

https://www.deviantart.com/cali93/art/Deal-With-The-Enemy-Chapter-1-630242031

I will like torecommend you this one.

Where are my lurkers at? Say hi or throw a react on this post and I’ll come say hi in a DM over the next few days ❤️ It’ll make my day. A happy hog is the best hog. Well second best actually, a full hog is the best hog

I’ve been here on your forum a lot ever since I mentioned that I wasn’t active for a while. With the new year’s resolutions I told myself I would do lol and work, I’m always jumping on whenever I can to see what’s going on and make a quick reaction or comment. But truly, I am here and I see all of your amazing posts of your gain!❤️ You still are my favorite number 1!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Your clips are phenomenal and hot.

Keep up the amazing work Casey!

Awww omg this just made my whole night! Thank you so much for posting ❤️ I love making hot clips for you guys and getting to know you all! Thank you ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Noback said:

Omg I LOVE THAT ONE!! We have similar taste my friend :) 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’ve been here on your forum a lot ever since I mentioned that I wasn’t active for a while. With the new year’s resolutions I told myself I would do lol and work, I’m always jumping on whenever I can to see what’s going on and make a quick reaction or comment. But truly, I am here and I see all of your amazing posts of your gain!❤️ You still are my favorite number 1!

I adore you so so much ❤️ You've been around for a while and are such a loyal supporter and friend. Thank you love ❤️ 

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look at these and laugh at the thought that there was ever a time when I was skinny... I ate salads. I ran marathons. I wore size 0. Counted calories. Lolololololol. 
Never again.

6186A4F2-EEFE-4BBD-A27C-C0B1C90D34EA.jpeg

34ECC0AE-927A-4047-BB6F-40175BA0FAD4.jpeg

God god.  Casey you are such a greedy pig.  Such a glutton. U want more and more. And I want to get it. 

Guest Marshall7

I look at these and laugh at the thought that there was ever a time when I was skinny... I ate salads. I ran marathons. I wore size 0. Counted calories. Lolololololol. 
Never again.

6186A4F2-EEFE-4BBD-A27C-C0B1C90D34EA.jpeg

You have truly grown into the biggest cow on the Curvage Farm, ready to be milked and bred!! Ugggh! 😍

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

my face filling out recently was a sign how close that SSBBW status is getting

This is exactly why I love it so much! You will NEVER stop stuffing that fat face! 🥰

Do you feel your arms exploding in fat recently?

• Curvage Model

Ugh I love you guys, this is the fun I love in here ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Hello. Do you come here often? 😀

Jimmy Fallon Nod GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

God god.  Casey you are such a greedy pig.  Such a glutton. U want more and more. And I want to get it. 

I want more and more. Bring me more and more. I'm a greedy hog and more will NEVER been enough

59 minutes ago, Neverspent2007 said:

The contrast is unbelievable at times. You used to be so thin and fit. And now you are a greedy, fat pig.

It's really amazing because when I was into this years ago, but not gaining - contrast was a big interest for me. I used to get off so hard on before and afters. Now - I've become the gain and the girl I used to fan girl over before I was confident and secure enough to do this for myself

51 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

And now you LOSE count of calories. 😜

FOR REAL - i sometimes love tracking my calories to see the damage but at this point it's an impossible task due to the volume of food i shovel in

42 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

This is exactly why I love it so much! You will NEVER stop stuffing that fat face! 🥰

Do you feel your arms exploding in fat recently?

My arms are not only exploding in fat, but diminishing in all muscle. Even just holding my hair dryer to my head to dry my hair after a shower - my arm gets so sore and I have to constantly switch hands!

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey Sitting in front of her fridge, Casey sat heavily on her chair, feeling the weight crushing, knowing that soon it would collapse beneath her massive ass. She stared at a ton of photos of her skinny self, preparing for that massive stuffing which was about to ensue! One of her motivations was to look at the prior Casey - the tiny fit Casey, with the knowledge how she would blow up in the future! Then she would look down at her giant bloated globe gut, extended out further than ever! She would feel her engorged tits, groping and squeezing. Her hands grasped her HUGE thighs, feeling the cellulite! She felt her pussy soaking and knew she was ready. Opening the fridge with such anticipation, she grabbed 2 separate 1 quart Heavy creams and began dumping the fattening liquid down her greedy throat. Before she even realized it, one was down, and she was half way done with the second! Her breathing was heavy, she felt her gut bloating, it felt so heavy! 

Time for DONUTS! She grabbed a couple of boxes of 12 and, without thinking, just started shoving them down 2 at a time! She could hear her breathing above her chewing! What had happened to her endurance?! She had NO muscle anymore and could hardly walk anywhere without getting winded! Once again, she came to and she only had 6 donuts left!!!! OMG, Casey! You're such an obese HOG! She also then remembered she had been filming this entire time! She did it again!!!! UGGGHHH! What an insatiable greedy hog!

The eating continued into the night....

Just a possible opening for a clip, Love!!! ;) 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Never again.

A.34ECC0AE-927A-4047-BB6F-40175BA0FAD4.jpeg  B.94AB31C8-02E3-49E6-BFA4-D7911EC574F4.jpeg

Oh. My. G. The idea of you LAUGHING at how skinny you once were. 🖤 While you sit fat in all your glorious plush. 
Exhibit A: That Thick-Ass Arm tho. 😛 Casey is LAVISH. Eveybody's gotta be able to see this, right? Universally. I mean, it's not just us who recognize Casey is so hot. 
Exhibit B: OK, total Smoke Show. E'erboddy: "Stahhp. Just stop already." - Casey: "No."