Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Can you film ALL of this, please?!!! Especially the clit exploding part....bonus clip footage! 😈

17 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Notion seconded!

Hahahha you two are up to no good! 😈  I’ll see what Curvage appropriate content I can come up with with her. If not her, I do have a shoot booked soon with a fellow bbw model fraaand 🥰 no spoilers yet! We’ve been planning this forever lol

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Hahahha you two are up to no good! 😈  I’ll see what Curvage appropriate content I can come up with with her. If not her, I do have a shoot booked soon with a fellow bbw model fraaand 🥰 no spoilers yet! We’ve been planning this forever lol

SO READY FOR BBW model on model action!!! Will there be making out!?? 😈

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Would love to see her - but even if she's still not down with filming, I just really want you guys to get back together because I know how much you love those times you've had so far.

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

SO READY FOR BBW model on model action!!! Will there be making out!?? 😈

We haven’t planned any specific videos out yet but knowing my relationship with her, yes haha. We are already so so comfortable with eachother. With trade shooting that's often the hardest part of it - meeting someone the first time and you’re kinda just bargaining that you click and it’s not awkward. But her and I have been model friends since my early early BC days so we definitely know eachother VERY well haha. And we are so open about how attracted we are to eachother. She can’t wait to feed me 😍 I don’t wanna hype it up TOO much tho - my trip isn’t till the end of feb!

21 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Would love to see her - but even if she's still not down with filming, I just really want you guys to get back together because I know how much you love those times you've had so far.

It really did make me so damn happy. Having a friend who understand and was trying to understand more. Pigging out with someone and watching movies. Ugh I miss it. Stupid covid. Stay tuned 🥰

15 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I love how you say it like that😍 that pizza must’ve been loaded with greasy juices dribbling down your throat!

I look like a ball of greasy lard right now and I fucking love it 

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

With trade shooting that's often the hardest part of it - meeting someone the first time and you’re kinda just bargaining that you click and it’s not awkward. But her and I have been model friends since my early early BC days so we definitely know eachother VERY well haha. And we are so open about how attracted we are to eachother. She can’t wait to feed me 😍 I don’t wanna hype it up TOO much tho - my trip isn’t till the end of feb!

Sounds so wonderful, Babe! It's going to be so sensual and hot!!! Ugggh🥵 We need the shutdowns to end. Maybe now that the lord and Savior Biden is here and the evil dark lord Trump is out....they will have pity on us little people and allow us to have happiness again 🤣

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Sounds so wonderful, Babe! It's going to be so sensual and hot!!! Ugggh🥵 We need the shutdowns to end. Maybe now that the lord and Savior Biden is here and the evil dark lord Trump is out....they will have pity on us little people and allow us to have happiness again 🤣

So so so strongly hoping for better days ahead ❤️ 

3 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Beautiful. Greasy ball of lard. So fat and yummy. I can almost taste you😍

Come pat my belly and tell me that again hehe

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Just bought 7 clips, looking forward to the evening so much!! 

Omgggg you are the freaking best ❤️ 🥰 thank you love!! You're making this belly huge giving me so many excuses to spoil myself more and more with treats!

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

10/10 recommend making mac and cheese with butter, heavy cream, and EXTRA extra cheese AND cream cheese.... saying this at 2am after testing it twice for good measure. Just a hog doing their part 🐷

Hmmmm - mac & cheese with fat, heavy fat, and EXTRA fat & fat...  I wonder why you like it so much 😜

Really its not a surprise.  Cheese makes EVERYTHING better! If you really want to send this thing into orbit though, add some thick cut fatty bacon.  Knowing you, I'm tipping an orgasm at first bite! ❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Oh fuck...you really are so FAT and YUMMY. Greasy fat hog making me cum so much!😩🍆💦😍🤤

I wish you could see the greasy fat mess i am right now after this gluttonous evening I've had hehehe

1 hour ago, lorddeath27 said:

I like mixing in lots of different shredded cheese 

Mmmm i looooove shredded cheese! I eat it by the handfuls lolol

57 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmmmm - mac & cheese with fat, heavy fat, and EXTRA fat & fat...  I wonder why you like it so much 😜

Really its not a surprise.  Cheese makes EVERYTHING better! If you really want to send this thing into orbit though, add some thick cut fatty bacon.  Knowing you, I'm tipping an orgasm at first bite! ❤️

OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!! I love bacon - shocker, I know. omg omg omg. Now i want bacon. A whole fucking tray of beautiful fatty greasy bacon. 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you could see the greasy fat mess i am right now after this gluttonous evening I've had hehehe

Mmmm i looooove shredded cheese! I eat it by the handfuls lolol

OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!! I love bacon - shocker, I know. omg omg omg. Now i want bacon. A whole fucking tray of beautiful fatty greasy bacon. 

Get it baby!  I know I said cheese makes everything better, but bacon REALLY makes everything better!  Bacon even makes ice cream better.  And a Casey double fisting handfuls of greasy fatty bacon?  Doesn't get much better than that, does it!  So go for it baby.  Pounds and pounds of bacon, swimming in grease are calling to you! ❤️

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

10/10 recommend making mac and cheese with butter, heavy cream, and EXTRA extra cheese AND cream cheese.... saying this at 2am after testing it twice for good measure. Just a hog doing their part 🐷

I would get dizzy and sick so no thanks but please eat a portion for me

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Get it baby!  I know I said cheese makes everything better, but bacon REALLY makes everything better!  Bacon even makes ice cream better.  And a Casey double fisting handfuls of greasy fatty bacon?  Doesn't get much better than that, does it!  So go for it baby.  Pounds and pounds of bacon, swimming in grease are calling to you! ❤️

Now you have me thinking I need to do a tray of bacon in a video sometime......🥰

8 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yah, Of course I've made Mac-N-Cheese with bacon. Tonight I made spaghetti with bacon. And I have also made chocolate chip cookies with bacon. There's a very good reason for all this; Bacon. 

Chocolate chip cookies with bacon?!?!?! OH MY GOD YES

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey Love you so much, Babe! 🥰

Alll my love! ❤️ to all you awesome humans!!

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

I would get dizzy and sick so no thanks but please eat a portion for me

I'll eat it all for you hehehe

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ BIG Concerns From Casey’s Doctor [24HR discount]. Casey went to the doctor recently and many of you requested a follow up video. Casey can hardly contain herself as she tells you all the dirty details - hint, she was referred to as a bariatric patient for the first time ever! Weight lost surgery was brought up, her doctor demanded change, lab work necessary, AND Casey was referred to a nutritionist for more help. So many sexy details, come find out!  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Woke up to a bucket full of stress to deal with so I"ll be back on in a bit but in the meantime - tell me something sexy, something happy, or plz tell me how much you love my new video heheheh

The new video is amazing! Really shows how big you are now!! Of course sipping on diet coke while watching so I don't ruin my body 😉