Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Hehe that's my hog! ;) ....ever consider upping it to 2 a day then?!

Most of the time that happens without me even thinking about it hahah 🐷

1 minute ago, Aris said:

Any update about the comments of your friends and family? What do your old co - athletes say about you when they meet you now? 

So my family recently moved around the holidays so unfortunately I haven't seen them, although my last interaction with them was fucking EPIC (all the details are here). Because I work in healthcare, I am distancing pretty hard from friends right now just since I am exposed often BUT the few friends I do see from time to time don't hold back at all. Everyone knows I'm fat and getting fatter. One of my friends is big like me and did tell me that in a separate group chat, the other gals were talking about how worried they are about me 😍🥵

I live in a veryyyy small town and actually see a lot of my old crossfit friends a LOT. I also see a lot of my old friends from highschool who I played sports with. There's almost always statements like, "Oh wow, I didn't even recognize you" or "Oh wow, what the hell happened to you!"

Guest Marshall7
21 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

With more developments happening in belly growth, what do you think the next 50 pounds will do to your belly and it's shape? What do you think it will look like in 50

On 1/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Okay so this morning I woke up and felt enormous. Shocker. 

But something on my face felt so fucking different.

By the time I stumbled into the bathroom miserably and got my contacts in - I saw a tremendous change in my face. My chins. My CHIN. Whatever you want to call it. Just use and hanging so thick off my face even in the most neutral position. So boldly fat and thick no matter what angle I was at. 

I love a nice double chin...and it looks so hot on you! 😍❤️

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

With more developments happening in belly growth, what do you think the next 50 pounds will do to your belly and it's shape? What do you think it will look like in 50

I think it's going to all start going to my lower belly, hips, ass, and thighs. I've had a few people tell me that they think I'm actually starting to shape up like a crossover of an apple and pear! So time will tell hehe

4 hours ago, Jordi said:

How difficult has sex been with your weight?🤔🤔🤔

Very, very VERY difficult. I can hardly even get myself off anymore. However I'm learning how to create a bit of a momentum with my body to generate a "motion in the ocean" kinda effect hahaha

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

i got fatter and happier then ever before, more questions? ❤️ 

Hehehe happiest fatty in the world!

4 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

I love a nice double chin...and it looks so hot on you! 😍❤️

Thanks love ❤️ I loooove my big fat chin and neck!

1 hour ago, darkwarrior said:

Have you ever encouraged your enabler intern to indulge alongside you?

I have no, but fuuuuck that would be hot. I do have some fit friends who I've tried to get to indulge a bit more than they let typically  themselves!

33 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Do you feel like your Big Belly gives you Authority? 

YES ❤️ I am a big fat goddess!!

21 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Its been a while - any news on little feedee friend?

Welp, her ass is fucking massive and I'm so jealous. We were just talking yesterday actually about how we wanted to resume our weekly girls nights again so hopefully we are able to pull that off and resume our fat fun ❤️ I have her studying up on all my fav deviantart stories to grow more into her kink a bit just like i did hehe

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp, her ass is fucking massive and I'm so jealous. We were just talking yesterday actually about how we wanted to resume our weekly girls nights again so hopefully we are able to pull that off and resume our fat fun ❤️ I have her studying up on all my fav deviantart stories to grow more into her kink a bit just like i did hehe

Sounds wonderful.  Hope you're able to get together with her again soon. 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Entirely captivated by my own body ❤️

E7F3A846-7919-4DDC-B38A-D606D414BD08.jpeg.1e52c1ce0f22974265b020d47b624543.jpg

You seriously are a fat Goddess, Love. Seeing your gorgeous face, lovely flowing black hair....giant growing gut....everything growing every day - you are just a dream to look at! 😍

Yes! A cross over shape would be awesome! It's gonna be so hot to see where it all goes on that gorgeous body of yours! 🥰

Guest WaluigiFan001
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Entirely captivated by my own body ❤️

E7F3A846-7919-4DDC-B38A-D606D414BD08.jpeg.1e52c1ce0f22974265b020d47b624543.jpg

That makes two of us. 😍😍😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Sounds wonderful.  Hope you're able to get together with her again soon. 

Shall I let her know our fans are requesting that our fat asses reunite? She loves y’all’s attention hehe

27 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You seriously are a fat Goddess, Love. Seeing your gorgeous face, lovely flowing black hair....giant growing gut....everything growing every day - you are just a dream to look at! 😍

Yes! A cross over shape would be awesome! It's gonna be so hot to see where it all goes on that gorgeous body of yours! 🥰

I love noticing more new developments in new spots every day! It’s the hottest guessing game. Yesterday it felt like my thighs, today it feels like my lower gut. It’s just all so sexy and erotic and addicting hehe

26 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

You being so enamored with yourself and your sexy fat body is the most beautiful thing in the world. 

I love it so much, I want more and more of it 🥰

8 minutes ago, WaluigiFan001 said:

That makes two of us. 😍😍😍😍😍

Hehe thanks love 🥰 let’s grow it more and more 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey What about those cheeks? (ass and face) Are they feeling fuller and WIDER?!!! Gosh, I just wanna chew on 'em! 😈

So full and wide. I find my jaw getting sore a lot from how heavy my cheeks have gotten which is fucking HOT 

2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Absolutely.  And aside from that it will make our favorite feedee a happy fat piggy.

Yaaaas and with how honey I’ve been lately I really am missing our girl on girl fun we were having together hehehe

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

So full and wide. I find my jaw getting sore a lot from how heavy my cheeks have gotten which is fucking HOT 

Yaaaas and with how honey I’ve been lately I really am missing our girl on girl fun we were having together hehehe

That is SOOOOO hot! I say yes to more of ALL of this....girl on girl....cheek on cheek....roll on roll!! So much sexy fun! ;)

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well then for the love of all that is holy, go get your girl.... girl!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Just one? 😜

4 were ordered, but the other 3 were being saved for right now when I take this beautiful edible and plop my fat ass down on my couch to GROW and feed and watch my shows. I’m mouth is watering and this hog is ready to get greasy 

1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

That is SOOOOO hot! I say yes to more of ALL of this....girl on girl....cheek on cheek....roll on roll!! So much sexy fun! ;)

Rolls upon rolls plz 🐷

Just now, pgtip00 said:

Well then for the love of all that is holy, go get your girl.... girl!

If you insist 🤤 *clit explodes*

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

4 were ordered, but the other 3 were being saved for right now when I take this beautiful edible and plop my fat ass down on my couch to GROW and feed and watch my shows. I’m mouth is watering and this hog is ready to get greasy 

Rolls upon rolls plz 🐷

If you insist 🤤 *clit explodes*

Can you film ALL of this, please?!!! Especially the clit exploding part....bonus clip footage! 😈