Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️ My upper body is swelling like crazy. I have this super thick neck roll/fold on the back of my neck that photos can't even do justice ❤️ 

Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's absolutely lovely. Superb development. I need that in my mouth as I drive my sperm deep up into your womb. 
 image.thumb.png.aaecb9329cd3ae39542f3589a7638ae3.png

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It will never not make me giggle that I went from running marathons to having to take breaks while getting off bc I get so out of breath hahahahaha

Well, you have som belly in the way and hard to reach, of course it is exhausting 😲💕😮🥧🥧🥧🥧🍰🥧🥧🥧🥧😊❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

OK - do you want one in your home, or shall we just attach you to one in the restaurant.  I'm just thinking that might be the better option as we can get then stuff that fat fucking belly full of burgers and fries while reloading the machine.  Not to mention of course constantly funnelling shakes.

Lets do it at a restaurant so I can be a big fat public spectacle hehehe that everyone comes to stare at 

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Now you partipate in FOOD marathons, Babe! Much better for your new lifestyle i say! ;)

Yesss I love this fatter lifestyle ❤️ 

11 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

This is some insane "snacks" you fill yourself with, no wonder those gains coming fast! Wow!! 

Hehe things that were once meals are now snacks for this hog

10 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's absolutely lovely. Superb development. I need that in my mouth as I drive my sperm deep up into your womb. 
 image.thumb.png.aaecb9329cd3ae39542f3589a7638ae3.png

Complete greed & satisfaction in a photo

Just now, FASWE87 said:

Well, you have som belly in the way and hard to reach, of course it is exhausting 😲💕😮🥧🥧🥧🥧🍰🥧🥧🥧🥧😊❤️❤️

It's so damn hard to reach omg 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yesss I love this fatter lifestyle ❤️ 

Let's make it a complete ssbbw 500+ pound on a 5-1 frame, eating 15,000 calories a day lifestyle! ;)

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From terrified of a tiny cake to being literally submerged face first in a much bigger cake. This is fucking incredible

IMG_4575.jpg

Recently just bought this clip and yah you were so delicate and precious! XD Now you're just this wild fucking confident sexy hog that mindlessly devours anything someone or she puts in front of her! I love every second of this, Babe!

Guest Marshall7
Just now, FASWE87 said:

15K absolute minimum 🐷🐷👍👍🍑🍟🍟🍟🍟🌮🌮🌮🌮🍕🍕🍕

Who knows...maybe we'll get her to gain to that 600 pound mark and she can take up an entire king size bed! 

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

The willpower is definitely there, that's the main thing to get our beloved Casey growing to the most beautiful sexiest ultra super sized big beautiful woman on the planet 💕

Absolutely! Working out so far! 😁

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Let's make it a complete ssbbw 500+ pound on a 5-1 frame, eating 15,000 calories a day lifestyle! ;)

Now that'll be a VERY big casey 😍

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Recently just bought this clip and yah you were so delicate and precious! XD Now you're just this wild fucking confident sexy hog that mindlessly devours anything someone or she puts in front of her! I love every second of this, Babe!

Awww thank you! Its so hard to watch that old clip... I was so tiny and shy! lol

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

The willpower is definitely there, that's the main thing to get our beloved Casey growing to the most beautiful sexiest ultra super sized big beautiful woman on the planet 💕

Mmmmm yes please ❤️ GROW ME ❤️ 

12 minutes ago, drpop said:

I love the comparison pictures just wow how big you have gotten and you embrace it. In the first picture you are so tiny with the second you have gotten so big and you enjoy. thanks for posting and take care.

Aw thank you! Comparisons are forever my favvvvv. Thanks for popping in, always appreciate you ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I just love how thick my arm is here. They are literally so heavy. I remember when I was thin/fit I was so insecure bc my arms seemed to hold my little tiny bits of fat or looked bulky with muscle. Now they're a true sign of my gluttony ❤️ 

18FD61FE-1D59-41F1-A971-48584BB54173.jpeg.8727249e140ec0735fb888effd9043cb.jpg

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just love how thick my arm is here. They are literally so heavy. I remember when I was thin/fit I was so insecure bc my arms seemed to hold my little tiny bits of fat or looked bulky with muscle. Now they're a true sign of my gluttony ❤️ 

your arms as the rest of you is so so fat and sexy, such a gaining greedy goddess ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love your arms, Babe! And that belly when you recline now is ridiculously big! Just all sprawled out and round AF!

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your fat arms MUST be spectacular and beautiful to gracefully harmonize with the rest of you. 

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Now that'll be a VERY big casey 😍

My fantasies about My 600 lb life with Casey....seeing this latest clip of you moaning out of control stuffing yourself with that massive gut, I found myself fantasizing about your gut hanging all the way to the bed and squishing out as you had 4 cakes spread out and you had like 5 rolls in your arms alone and 6 or 7 in your back, breasts almost hanging to the bed as well as your fat fucking face had multiple rolls and you basically had no neck now....your cheeks were triple as round as they are now and all you did was moan and double fist cake handful after handful in a complete delirious food frenzie....truly insatiable 600 pound Casey before my eyes! 🥵

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

your arms as the rest of you is so so fat and sexy, such a gaining greedy goddess ❤️ 

Hehehe I really do feel like such a goddess recently with these MANY extra lbs ❤️ 

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

The Sun rises over our Beloved Planet

xJ7CBNvT.jpg

Hhahhaah OMG I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH HAHAHAAH

6 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

It would make it better if someone was there massaging that massive load for you❤️

Fucking yes PLEASE ❤️ 

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

My fantasies about My 600 lb life with Casey....seeing this latest clip of you moaning out of control stuffing yourself with that massive gut, I found myself fantasizing about your gut hanging all the way to the bed and squishing out as you had 4 cakes spread out and you had like 5 rolls in your arms alone and 6 or 7 in your back, breasts almost hanging to the bed as well as your fat fucking face had multiple rolls and you basically had no neck now....your cheeks were triple as round as they are now and all you did was moan and double fist cake handful after handful in a complete delirious food frenzie....truly insatiable 600 pound Casey before my eyes! 🥵

Omg that sounds so so so amazing 😍 I want rolls upon rolls up flab!!