Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Okay this is possibly the most important discussion you'll have today. I need answers. Fries are one of my favorite snacks in the entire world. Just a giant tray full of them drenched in seasonings, cheese, and sometimes I even do nutella and sugar. Fries are a vessel to so much gluttonous potential. They're special bc I remember being little and asking for extra fries at dinner one night and my mom replied, "No, Casey, fries make your butt big." MOM - I HAVE WANTED A FAT ASS ALL MY LIFE. I love fries fucking much.

SO - here's my opinions

• Standard - the OG, freaking love if just having plain fries but i dont like them thin and stringy. Give me a stick fucking fry
  • Waffle - LOVE waffle fries. Drenched in syrup with bacon fucking yes please
  • Crinkle - Crinkle make me think of shake shack which makes me think of yummy liquid cheese so these are always a yes
  • Tater tots - ok shocking I know but I fucking hate tater tots. Not enough potato for me. Give me something with substance
  • Curly - Fun but not fat enough
  • Sweet potato - I love sweet potato fries. I throw them in my air fryer with brown sugar and nutella all over them and it's so damn goooood
  • Steak cut - MY FAV BC MAXIMUM POTATO AND PERF FOR CHEESE FRIES TO SCOOP UP ALL THE GOODNESS DUH
  • Smiley - cancel these, they suck
  • Home fries - not a fan

Please note i have a to-do list a mile long yet this is what my fat ass prioritized today

IMG_BE30B5437A34-1.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

A hater of the taters, eh?!!! 😁🤣 "What's taters, Precious?!!"

I would say my favorite are either waffle or steak cut!

And yes, your back fat is off the charts now! Wanna grab 2 big handfuls right now!!!!! Ugggh also, can we talk about how fat you're wrists and fingers are getting? It's so cute and hot! Your arms too! 😍

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

All the submissions were fucking FIRE but @pgtip00 really weakened the knees so gotten give him the W! ❤️ I love the way you describe me as a hog and ONLY a hog. All about food and all about me being an insatiable animal. Our fantasies tend to align so well. It's fucking hot as hell.

As always - never take this personally, you all know by now that I do this quite often so there will always be opportunities for more!

Wow - thank you baby.  I'm so glad you liked it, and so glad it hit your "on" switch!

So looking forward to this clip - as you might suspect its kinda right down my alley! 😁

• Curvage Model

Okay so this morning I woke up and felt enormous. Shocker. 

But something on my face felt so fucking different.

By the time I stumbled into the bathroom miserably and got my contacts in - I saw a tremendous change in my face. My chins. My CHIN. Whatever you want to call it. Just use and hanging so thick off my face even in the most neutral position. So boldly fat and thick no matter what angle I was at. 

Guest Marshall7
53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My chins. My CHIN. Whatever you want to call it. Just use and hanging so thick off my face even in the most neutral position. So boldly fat and thick no matter what angle I was at. 

One of the many things about you that I love so much, Sweetie! I have noticed your chin growth as well! 😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay this is possibly the most important discussion you'll have today. I need answers. Fries are one of my favorite snacks in the entire world. Just a giant tray full of them drenched in seasonings, cheese, and sometimes I even do nutella and sugar. Fries are a vessel to so much gluttonous potential. They're special bc I remember being little and asking for extra fries at dinner one night and my mom replied, "No, Casey, fries make your butt big." MOM - I HAVE WANTED A FAT ASS ALL MY LIFE. I love fries fucking much.

SO - here's my opinions

• Standard - the OG, freaking love if just having plain fries but i dont like them thin and stringy. Give me a stick fucking fry
  • Waffle - LOVE waffle fries. Drenched in syrup with bacon fucking yes please
  • Crinkle - Crinkle make me think of shake shack which makes me think of yummy liquid cheese so these are always a yes
  • Tater tots - ok shocking I know but I fucking hate tater tots. Not enough potato for me. Give me something with substance
  • Curly - Fun but not fat enough
  • Sweet potato - I love sweet potato fries. I throw them in my air fryer with brown sugar and nutella all over them and it's so damn goooood
  • Steak cut - MY FAV BC MAXIMUM POTATO AND PERF FOR CHEESE FRIES TO SCOOP UP ALL THE GOODNESS DUH
  • Smiley - cancel these, they suck
  • Home fries - not a fan

Please note i have a to-do list a mile long yet this is what my fat ass prioritized today

IMG_BE30B5437A34-1.jpeg

• Standard - yep, good stuff.
  • Waffle - never had them - not really a thing in Australia.  At least not yet anyway.
  • Crinkle - also good.  Probably prefer these over standard but only just.
  • Tater tots - no sale.  I'm over 4 years old.
  • Curly - Waste of time.
  • Sweet potato - Fries aren't broken.  What the fuck is this!?
  • Steak cut - All day, every day!
  • Smiley - again, I'm not a toddler.
  • Home fries - great if they're done right.  Unfortunately most often they're not.

• Curvage Model

Thanks Casey fam bam for all the sweet comments above and for the fry reviews. Very important stuff. You know how seriously I take my fries. 

Also - holy fucking fuck. Idk if I should thank you guys or bow down to you guys for the support you've shown my clip so far. I have never hit this many sales in a day before. Like woah. 

To celebrate - i got a pizza and cinnamon bread on the way home. Devoured it.

As I got closer to my exit I realized I needed cheese fries. Ordered them, with a few quesadillas and some wings. Literally DRANK the ranch that came with it lol

Now home in bed letting my fat ass spread across my mattress after a long day of having to sit up in a chair with my gut heavy on my lap (not enough baby powder in the world) and I am drinking some nutella that i warmed up and dipped cookie dough in it.

THIS is the life my friends

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks Casey fam bam for all the sweet comments above and for the fry reviews. Very important stuff. You know how seriously I take my fries. 

Also - holy fucking fuck. Idk if I should thank you guys or bow down to you guys for the support you've shown my clip so far. I have never hit this many sales in a day before. Like woah. 

To celebrate - i got a pizza and cinnamon bread on the way home. Devoured it.

As I got closer to my exit I realized I needed cheese fries. Ordered them, with a few quesadillas and some wings. Literally DRANK the ranch that came with it lol

Now home in bed letting my fat ass spread across my mattress after a long day of having to sit up in a chair with my gut heavy on my lap (not enough baby powder in the world) and I am drinking some nutella that i warmed up and dipped cookie dough in it.

Living the high hog life

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow, Babe! You are truly living your best and fattest life! I'm so happy and excited for the sales! This clip so deserves it!!!! Uggh! You lay there and get even fatter now and enjoy the spoils! ;)

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

By the time I stumbled into the bathroom miserably and got my contacts in - I saw a tremendous change in my face. My chins. My CHIN. Whatever you want to call it. Just use and hanging so thick off my face even in the most neutral position. So boldly fat and thick no matter what angle I was at. 

Hell yes. And I'm loving your upper body lately. Shoulders, chest, and that thick fat neck. How beautifully your fat neck settles into you robust bod. How about that roll of sexy af fat on top of your back, the neck roll is heavenly. 
273132398_Screen20Shot202021-01-1920at2012_23.4620AM.jpg.c0be96bf3a66cc68245a3f41b3d958ed.thumb.jpg.e76268a4f5bb65893d2b725c45524520.jpg
/ & The fact that I could look right at you standing face to face and see your back. 😲 You are so well developed you are setting new standards of beauty. 
// Mom warns you about getting a juicy butt. Hahaha! Oh yeah Mom, What else will get me a fat booty? BTW, Any tips for growing fatter titties? 

Guest Marshall7

If you guys can, watch Casey's first cake clip - her 200 pound celebration and watch her delicately and cutely stuff herself....AND THEN watch her latest one and be completely in awe at her GLUTTONY! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! The transformation alone will set your dick on fire! @Curvage Casey, you truly drive me CRAZY! So perfect! 😍🥰

Guest Mauser1898
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Beautiful ❤️🔥🔥

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Living the high hog life

ALWAYS ❤️ 

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Hell yes. And I'm loving your upper body lately. Shoulders, chest, and that thick fat neck. How beautifully your fat neck settles into you robust bod. How about that roll of sexy af fat on top of your back, the neck roll is heavenly. 
273132398_Screen20Shot202021-01-1920at2012_23.4620AM.jpg.c0be96bf3a66cc68245a3f41b3d958ed.thumb.jpg.e76268a4f5bb65893d2b725c45524520.jpg
/ & The fact that I could look right at you standing face to face and see your back. 😲 You are so well developed you are setting new standards of beauty. 
// Mom warns you about getting a juicy butt. Hahaha! Oh yeah Mom, What else will get me a fat booty? BTW, Any tips for growing fatter titties? 

My upper body is swelling like crazy. I have this super thick neck roll/fold on the back of my neck that photos can't even do justice ❤️ 

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

If you guys can, watch Casey's first cake clip - her 200 pound celebration and watch her delicately and cutely stuff herself....AND THEN watch her latest one and be completely in awe at her GLUTTONY! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! The transformation alone will set your dick on fire! @Curvage Casey, you truly drive me CRAZY! So perfect! 😍🥰

Omg the two are almost painful for me to compare bc I was SO shy and awkward back then and now i'm just an absolutely mildless pig who doesn't even realize she's on camera heheeh

1 hour ago, Mauser1898 said:

Beautiful ❤️🔥🔥

Thank you babe ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Sappy post - Thank you for believing in the tiny, confused, and miserable little Casey that stumbled her way into this community 3, almost 4, years ago and for growing me not only to this size but with so much confidence and joy that came with it 🖤

5DAAF016-86D3-40F1-B7E2-2324228C15D0.jpeg.30932f423dd942f418ff9cf75e77b971.jpg

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Horny post - hook me up to a mcfluffy machine and leave me there to till till I'm 500lbs

973783D0-03C3-4EA9-B91C-7A7A57B7C847.jpeg.cc5f1793432818e226a35560818d3745.jpg

OK - do you want one in your home, or shall we just attach you to one in the restaurant.  I'm just thinking that might be the better option as we can get then stuff that fat fucking belly full of burgers and fries while reloading the machine.  Not to mention of course constantly funnelling shakes.

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It will never not make me giggle that I went from running marathons to having to take breaks while getting off bc I get so out of breath hahahahaha

Now you partipate in FOOD marathons, Babe! Much better for your new lifestyle i say! ;)