Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest WaluigiFan001

Well, you've played a massive role in getting me to where I am in this community as well, so I'm happy to help return the favor. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hmmm.  Ok, how about this.

In preparation for this night, I will schedule deliveries of different stuffables for every 15/20 minutes.

My hog will be placed in a straight-back chair in the middle of the room, facing the front door.  Her legs will be bound to the chair but her hands will be free.  She is dressed 'decently', VERY revealing, but still 'just' PG rated.

Each delivery knock will be answered by me with the door wide open, making sure the delivery guy/girl can see my hog in all her glory - gut out, cleavage on display, remnants of the previous stuffings still all over her - splashes of cream, pizza grease on her face, donut crumbs all over, empty boxes and containers neatly stacked on a side table, leaving no doubt as to where all that food has gone - and where this latest delivery will be going!

My hog will - of course - be required to finish everything!  5 big sonic blasts - all funneled into my pig, 2 large pizzas, 2 dozen donuts, 3 pints of melted icecream with syrup, - probably more -- all while bound to the chair. 

When my hog has finished all her goodies - like the good fat bloated obese bariatric hog she is - i will release her bonds and help her over to the bed.  I will then spend the next 30 minutes doing anything and everything that will make my hog cum over, and over, and over again, before fucking my hog into the mattress and finally taking my pleasure, depositing my cum down her throat.

Afterwards, I will help my hog clean herself in the shower.  Then with fresh sheets on the bed, send her off to sleepytown with a good night funnel feeding featuring all her favorite ingredients.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

First of all, I fucking love you guys. 
Second - one night with this hog- what would you do?

Fav response will get the cake video freEeEeE ❤️ 

85862224-B0C4-4C91-B928-78D969B9882D.jpeg.7ba8807e845121ac350722e29613069d.jpg

He hadn't been able to take his eyes off her the second she had opened the door. There she was, longingly staring at him, licking her lips. A mischievous grin adorned her face as she rubbed her belly. She invited him in and the night began with a bang. The first thing he did was take charge by grabbing her belly as he walked firmly through the door. Grinning back at her, he pulled out donut after donut, shoving them down her fucking throat. She had already been eating as he felt her soft yet firm belly, clearly bloated. She was ALWAYS eating. She could never stop and he could not get enough of her. They had already had her finish 6 donuts by the time they got her to the bed. Tying her up, she was insatiable and was still piling them in as he finished entrapping her, all four limbs to the bed. She was completely sprawled out and helpless, unable to do anything except do EXACTLY what he wanted. Thankfully for her, they both wanted the same thing - to blow her the fuck up! 

He pulled out the funnel and began pumping her full of weight gain shake. Her moans filled the room and his cock grew twice the size. Her belly began swelling at an alarming rate as she drank shake after shake. She felt her cellulited gut expanding and ballooning as he continued to drain the calories down her gullet. She was high as fuck and could never get enough of the growing sensation. Randomly, he pulled out an entire partially melted stick of butter and jammed it in her mouth. She felt it melting down and the sensation drenched her panties. He pulled out a second one and a third. By the time she got to the 7th, she was an absolute mess. She had squirted every where and was squealing like a little fat hog! He was fucking her now, staring down at her gorgeous green eyes as he began pouring melted ice cream down her throat. Her cheeks were completely round now, her moans grew louder. She felt her neck swelling and her chins had multiplied. She felt herself growing in pounds by the minute...or was she just hallucinating, she couldn't tell. But at this point, she didn't care! 

How could she possibly eat any more?! Well, he pulled out 4 pizzas that had just been delivered and began stuffing her fat fucking face with greasy piece after piece. How was he possibly doing all of this without leaving the room? Did he pay delivery drivers to come into the house and even her bed room to leave the food there?! Yes, that's how much he loved her and wanted this one night to be special! Special delivery for the fatty!!!! She came in and out of consciousness as he continued to stuff her. They were into the second box now. Two more to go! Wait! That wasn't pizza! He had switched back to more donuts! Being a former crazy athlete, she appreciated his scheming. Changing things up with the routine and not repeating the same "exercises" is key when weight training...and, in a way, that's what they were doing. Just with building all the fats and making her into the most beautiful blob girl ever! She just closed her eyes and finished the 3rd box of a dozen donuts. Her food comas were multiplying and she felt like she had gained 20 pounds in a night!

"You thought we were done?! It's Taco Tuesday!" She was confused now as it was Monday night....oh wait! No it was 12:01 am now and therefore Tuesday! Suddenly he had 6 fucking chalupas that had just been delivered from Taco Bell! Nacho chips and cheese, quesadillas and soft tacos as well! He had just kept ordering. They had never discussed it or planned it, he just kept shoving it down her greedy throat! She didn't have to ask. Nor did he want her to. She was HIS for the entire night and into the morning! 

She continued to blimp and she realized at this rate, she would be immobile by the end of 2021! The thought caused her heart to leap as he just relentlessly fucked and stuffed her. She literally never moved from off her back, tied the entire night to her bed. She couldn't even see over her mountain of a belly and she could barely breathe! This was the life she wanted from here on out and he was ready to give it to her day after day, night after night. He finished the night off with some squirt cheese directly into her mouth as she began to drift off. She felt his frim hands massaging and rubbing her huge globe of a gut as she moaned and snored into the night. She was as content as she had ever remembered and felt so safe and lucky in his arms. Fat and happy, this was her life now - a bloated fucking Goddess!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

First of all, I fucking love you guys. 
Second - one night with this hog- what would you do?

Fav response will get the cake video freEeEeE ❤️ 

85862224-B0C4-4C91-B928-78D969B9882D.jpeg.7ba8807e845121ac350722e29613069d.jpg

Well, you sure just one night is all I get ms Casey 😞??  Well so after I recover from my initial depression I guess I would lay you down on a bed with all the treats your heart could desire.   I’d have of corse a chef on call to make anything you want and I would stand in as the server/slave to make sure you never moved a muscle or wanted for anything and are just spoiled rotten.  The desserts would be endless, after you awake from each food coma and there will be a few, I’ll be there with a different dessert to tempt you with.  I want you as spoiled and lazy as possible after all. I’m not very verbose at this hour so I will now respectfully sign off, yours truly SB ❤️

I show up at the door with three pizzas. One extra cheese and pepperoni, one meat load, and one arugula, dried tomato and prosciutto. You recognize the third pie and you know exactly where I got them.
First thing we do is get you into bed naked. We lay out the pizzas on trays so they are all easily within your reach. You immediately start digging in, I hold up the next slice to your mouth as you are shoving the first slice in as fast as you can. You want to eat as fast as possible so you can stuff that belly before it knows you are full. Suddenly the doorbell rings again. You look at me like WTF? I have a little surprise for you. Stay here and munch on pizza, I've got work to do in the kitchen. I leave to answer the door and you can hear me start clanging the pots and pans.
Then the guest walks into your bedroom with four boxes of donuts. It's Big Cutie Marilyn! "Hey Casey! Look how cute you are! But seriously girl. hehehe, You're still kinda skinny. Take a good long look at this." Marilyn takes off her clothes and shows you what a real fat woman looks like. She holds up her fat tits. "This is what you want Casey, and we're gonna get you there." Marilyn takes over the job of feeding you pizza until you are finished with every bite. You don't want to disappoint her. So you force down every bite and ask for more.
Then I return from the kitchen with three gallon buckets, each has a feeding hose attached. I've made a chocolate ganache for decadent sweets,  a rich cheese sauce for creamy fats,  and a ice cream, butter and WG formula shake for pure fattening calories. The buckets are labeled "Cheese, Chocolate, and Shake" Mari and I rearrange you to lie sideways on your bed. We have the buckets up on a bookshelf so that each feeding hose can be inserted into your mouth. Marilyn pulls up a chair to your bed and lays her huge tits as a pillow for you and I take my position between your legs. We explain to you how this is going to go down. You are to call out either Cheese , Chocolate or Shake and name part of your Body.
So you might say... "Cheese and Thighs" Then Marilyn would feed you the cheese sauce hose while I massage your thighs with warmed up coconut oil. Marilyn will encourage you, caress your face and press her tits around your head while I am going to town on your thighs. Kissing, worshiping with words and deeply massaging and jiggling your fats. When you need a breath, Marilyn closes off the valve and you yell out for the next round. Maybe it's "Chocolate and Belly" it could be "Shake and Side-roll", "Cheese and Arms" whatever comes to your mind. Marilyn and I just hit it. Boom in goes the tube and my mouth goes wherever you call out. "Chocolate and Fupa!" 
So you find yourself trying to suck down more chocolate sauce as I work your fupa. You don't want to stop sucking down that chocolate because then you have to name another part. You want to stay here until you come. Meanwhile the heel of my hand is right on the crease at the bottom of your belly. I'm palming your entire fat fupa, my fingertips just at the top of your pussy. And I'm shaking this fat thing so violently you can feel your fats shivering and jiggling all around your body. Your calves are jiggling like a set of hanging fat titties. But the chocolate sauce is too rich and sweet. You take a Breath and call out for "Shake and Titties!" Marilyn and I smile at each other. We prepared for when you call out "Tits", you don't get any feeding tube. What you get in your mouth is Marilyn's enormous fat Boob. She stands over you and drops her nipple into your mouth, her breasts spread out across your face. "You and I are the same Casey, Your tits are going to grow up big and fat just like mine." You nod and suck on her nipple and Marilyn says "Sucking the nipple." And then you feel me sucking on your own nipple. What ever you do to Marilyn's boobs I do to yours. Holding it in both hands like a feeding bottle, Spanking the fat sides, jiggling, trying to get the whole thing into your mouth, tonguing, biting, sucking, kissing. Whatever you do, it happens to your tits as well..... "OMG! Shake Pussy!" This goes on all night until you pass out in exhausted bliss. You wake up and Marilyn says. "Wake up Sleepy Casey, that is if you want any of these donuts before I house down on another box myself." 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I need to explain something to you guys. 

I took this photo last night and spent the next 20 minutes looking at it in complete tears..

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I have never been happier. I have never felt fulfilled (in all areas of my life).

This is so emotional for me to see and feel because there were so many years where I felt the exact opposite. So much pain, hurt, heartbreak, self hatred, and trauma followed by years and years of self work and healing.

For some this is just fantasy and that is A-OK. But to be the girl here in this photo... to wake up each day happy, true to myself, doing what I love and being who I really am rather than running from it. It's incredible. This is my life. It took me a lifetime to get here... this photo. 

You guys have no idea how big of a role you've played in that journey. Thank you

*wipes tears and crams cake in mouth*

9EE32BC2-5C28-4DF5-870C-F6B495BA60F6.jpeg.3049e15435a55549474c00bd63618c95.jpg

Glad you are loving yourself now. ❤️

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, vautrin said:

One night? Probably mini golf, pizza, movie and a moonlit walk along the beach for ice cream.

Moonlit waddle ❤️ That sounds like such a cute day! Always love when you pop in here @vautrin ❤️ 

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmmm.  Ok, how about this.

In preparation for this night, I will schedule deliveries of different stuffables for every 15/20 minutes.

My hog will be placed in a straight-back chair in the middle of the room, facing the front door.  Her legs will be bound to the chair but her hands will be free.  She is dressed 'decently', VERY revealing, but still 'just' PG rated.

Each delivery knock will be answered by me with the door wide open, making sure the delivery guy/girl can see my hog in all her glory - gut out, cleavage on display, remnants of the previous stuffings still all over her - splashes of cream, pizza grease on her face, donut crumbs all over, empty boxes and containers neatly stacked on a side table, leaving no doubt as to where all that food has gone - and where this latest delivery will be going!

My hog will - of course - be required to finish everything!  5 big sonic blasts - all funneled into my pig, 2 large pizzas, 2 dozen donuts, 3 pints of melted icecream with syrup, - probably more -- all while bound to the chair. 

When my hog has finished all her goodies - like the good fat bloated obese bariatric hog she is - i will release her bonds and help her over to the bed.  I will then spend the next 30 minutes doing anything and everything that will make my hog cum over, and over, and over again, before fucking my hog into the mattress and finally taking my pleasure, depositing my cum down her throat.

Afterwards, I will help my hog clean herself in the shower.  Then with fresh sheets on the bed, send her off to sleepytown with a good night funnel feeding featuring all her favorite ingredients.

YUP. yup. yup yup yup.

This is everything. This is it. Enjoy your free clip while I recover from reading this. I swear you rent a space in my mind and just study my exact fantasies 😍

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

He hadn't been able to take his eyes off her the second she had opened the door. There she was, longingly staring at him, licking her lips. A mischievous grin adorned her face as she rubbed her belly. She invited him in and the night began with a bang. The first thing he did was take charge by grabbing her belly as he walked firmly through the door. Grinning back at her, he pulled out donut after donut, shoving them down her fucking throat. She had already been eating as he felt her soft yet firm belly, clearly bloated. She was ALWAYS eating. She could never stop and he could not get enough of her. They had already had her finish 6 donuts by the time they got her to the bed. Tying her up, she was insatiable and was still piling them in as he finished entrapping her, all four limbs to the bed. She was completely sprawled out and helpless, unable to do anything except do EXACTLY what he wanted. Thankfully for her, they both wanted the same thing - to blow her the fuck up! 

Ugh this is so beautifully written, this feels so real to read  I love this ❤️ 

7 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Well, you sure just one night is all I get ms Casey 😞??  Well so after I recover from my initial depression I guess I would lay you down on a bed with all the treats your heart could desire.   I’d have of corse a chef on call to make anything you want and I would stand in as the server/slave to make sure you never moved a muscle or wanted for anything and are just spoiled rotten.  The desserts would be endless, after you awake from each food coma and there will be a few, I’ll be there with a different dessert to tempt you with.  I want you as spoiled and lazy as possible after all. I’m not very verbose at this hour so I will now respectfully sign off, yours truly SB ❤️

Mmmm that sounds so amazing!! ❤️ Endless dessert? YES PLZ ❤️ 

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I show up at the door with three pizzas. One extra cheese and pepperoni, one meat load, and one arugula, dried tomato and prosciutto. You recognize the third pie and you know exactly where I got them.
First thing we do is get you into bed naked. We lay out the pizzas on trays so they are all easily within your reach. You immediately start digging in, I hold up the next slice to your mouth as you are shoving the first slice in as fast as you can. You want to eat as fast as possible so you can stuff that belly before it knows you are full. Suddenly the doorbell rings again. You look at me like WTF? I have a little surprise for you. Stay here and munch on pizza, I've got work to do in the kitchen. I leave to answer the door and you can hear me start clanging the pots and pans.
Then the guest walks into your bedroom with four boxes of donuts. It's Big Cutie Marilyn! 

Oh man oh man look at you teasing me with my girl crush making this such a close runner up!!! I may have to have some fun with this one later on hehehe

5 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Glad you are loving yourself now. ❤️

Loving myself more and more thanks to you guys ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

We would watch the cake video while you eat another cake. 🎂 Cake-ception.

May or may not have watched it last night while chowing down on a tray of brownies 🙈

2 hours ago, drpop said:

All those pictures are posting are great and they show off your growing progress you are look great. That belly looks so much bigger. Thanks for posting and take care.

Awww thank you so much!! ❤️ 

-----------------------------

All the submissions were fucking FIRE but @pgtip00 really weakened the knees so gotten give him the W! ❤️ I love the way you describe me as a hog and ONLY a hog. All about food and all about me being an insatiable animal. Our fantasies tend to align so well. It's fucking hot as hell.

As always - never take this personally, you all know by now that I do this quite often so there will always be opportunities for more!

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, DaddyT said:

Such a good fat piggy deserves to the day in bed with endless stuffing ! 

Mmmm yes please every day! ❤️ 

20 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Holy Crap, You've amassed SO. MUCH. FAT. 

Stay tuned bc later I am going to go into detail about a new fat development that appeared today ;) 

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Utterly Insatiable | Messy Cake Stuffing [24HR review offer]. 13 minutes Casey doing what she does best - hogging out on an entire family sized sheet cake on all fours like a total pig. Multiple angles and POVs for your viewing pleasure - watch as this insatiable hog mindlessly devours this entire cake, moaning in pleasure the entire time. A must see for all you messy eating fans!  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

this feels so real to read  I love this ❤️ 

Glad you loved it, Babe. I love writing them! :)

that clip is fucking HOT! Hottest one you've done yet! Casey cake time! Gonna be getting off to that and writing a great review for you later in the day, Love! 🥰 Thank you, Casey!

Guest Fa10herup

It looks like you needed one more whole cake. Or three.

This thread inching closer to 300 pages,  can Casey's weight play catchup to that number? ;)

Guest Marshall7

I was just noticing how huge your back roll is getting on the side angle of your newest clip! Thats so fucking hot and exciting! If it's already that big at this weight, imagine how big and multiplied your back rolls and wrist rolls will be by the time you're 450-500 pounds! Ugggh, Babe! Your body is just exploding with new fat and it's getting me so horny! 😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Glad you loved it, Babe. I love writing them! :)

that clip is fucking HOT! Hottest one you've done yet! Casey cake time! Gonna be getting off to that and writing a great review for you later in the day, Love! 🥰 Thank you, Casey!

Awww thank you so much love ❤️ it is byfar my fav upload of 2021 so far!

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Dang. Each gif is good for a nut on its own. Casey is so darn fat. 

Haha I almost didn't post them bc I was afraid people would get off on those instead of buying the clip 🙈 myself included 😂 they're so damn hot!

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

i saw, I came, I came ;) 

HAHAHA i love this comment 😂

2 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

It looks like you needed one more whole cake. Or three.

This thread inching closer to 300 pages,  can Casey's weight play catchup to that number? ;)

Hehe i definitely could've done another cake! I said at the end that I wasn't even full, just on a complete sugar overload high! Soooo damn yummy

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

I was just noticing how huge your back roll is getting on the side angle of your newest clip! Thats so fucking hot and exciting! If it's already that big at this weight, imagine how big and multiplied your back rolls and wrist rolls will be by the time you're 450-500 pounds! Ugggh, Babe! Your body is just exploding with new fat and it's getting me so horny! 😍

My back fat is unbelievable. I wish I could reach to show you guys it in full force. It's the first thing I notice when I look at myself in the mirror it's starting to stick out so far looking at me straight on! So hot

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

This pic. This is exactly like my dreams of me and you❤️ Nothing but cake all messy around your pig mouth while I kiss and lick it off of you😍

This is legit one of my favorite pictures of me ever. Just a completely gluttonous hog