Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ok let’s be real, I’d spoil myself either way

That's my girl! 😁 you gotta show us all the decorating too, Love! So excited! 🥰 don't forget some Target belly exposure pics! ;) hehe

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you’re OGs then you know I’m obsessed with home decor/DIYs so today is basically Christmas for me as I take down my Christmas tree (crying) and redecorate. I am in heaven 🥰 Not sure what vibe I’m going for yet but Target awaits and it’s gonna be so cute so stay tuned! If I can manage to get my home back together I’m going to spoil myself silly with treats later....

good luck, have fun and treat yourself gooooood ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you’re OGs then you know I’m obsessed with home decor/DIYs so today is basically Christmas for me as I take down my Christmas tree (crying) and redecorate. I am in heaven 🥰 Not sure what vibe I’m going for yet but Target awaits and it’s gonna be so cute so stay tuned! If I can manage to get my home back together I’m going to spoil myself silly with treats later....

Holidays are tough but by all means spoil spoil spoil yourself.  

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

That's my girl! 😁 you gotta show us all the decorating too, Love! So excited! 🥰 don't forget some Target belly exposure pics! ;) hehe

I was all bundled up and didn't get any but I have a feeling I'll be back multiple times this week knowing me hehe

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

good luck, have fun and treat yourself gooooood ❤️ 

Hehe you know i love to treat myself ❤️ 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Oh...fuck...mmmmfff! 😩🍆💦😍🤤 *I cum all over that fat gut and ass*

I love it all over my gut, in my belly button, between my udders, and all over my wide ass ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, Zusu said:

I’d like to make that jiggle.  

Earthquake!! ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Each butt cheek has its own zip code LOL.

I can't believe how big you are getting.

Honestly, I can't either. But then I look over at my recycling bin overflowing with takeout boxes and it all makes sense hehehe

8 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Holidays are tough but by all means spoil spoil spoil yourself.  

I spoil myself a little too much sometimes but hey atleast it makes me fatter ;)

and PS - @pgtip00 - the spray cheese has been purchased 😈

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

was all bundled up and didn't get any but I have a feeling I'll be back multiple times this week knowing me hehe

You are sooooo cute all bundled up! I LOVE Beanie Casey pics! Hehe. Plus with a heavy coat, you probly look even ROUNDER! And yes, im sure you will be back, Babe! 🥰

• Curvage Model

I need to explain something to you guys. 

I took this photo last night and spent the next 20 minutes looking at it in complete tears..

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I have never been happier. I have never felt fulfilled (in all areas of my life).

This is so emotional for me to see and feel because there were so many years where I felt the exact opposite. So much pain, hurt, heartbreak, self hatred, and trauma followed by years and years of self work and healing.

For some this is just fantasy and that is A-OK. But to be the girl here in this photo... to wake up each day happy, true to myself, doing what I love and being who I really am rather than running from it. It's incredible. This is my life. It took me a lifetime to get here... this photo. 

You guys have no idea how big of a role you've played in that journey. Thank you

*wipes tears and crams cake in mouth*

9EE32BC2-5C28-4DF5-870C-F6B495BA60F6.jpeg.3049e15435a55549474c00bd63618c95.jpg

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys have no idea how big of a role you've played in that journey. Thank you

I'm so happy for you, Love. This warms my heart, so glad you finally feel this way about yourself. You are so loved and cherished by everyone here. So happy to be a part of it, Babe. You are so amazing and I'm so thankful you're here. You are truly the most beautiful both inside and out. 🥰 You are glowing!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

For some this is just fantasy and that is A-OK. But to be the girl here in this photo... to wake up each day happy, true to myself, doing what I love and being who I really am rather than running from it. It's incredible. This is my life. It took me a lifetime to get here... this photo. 

To be happy in your own skin is an incredibly wonderful thing.  If that is your starting base, the world really is your oyster.

Much love for you, sweety. ❤️

Guest WaluigiFan001
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I took this photo last night and spent the next 20 minutes looking at it in complete tears..

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I have never been happier. I have never felt fulfilled (in all areas of my life).

This is so emotional for me to see and feel because there were so many years where I felt the exact opposite. So much pain, hurt, heartbreak, self hatred, and trauma followed by years and years of self work and healing.

Such unbelievably beautiful words from such an unbelievably beautiful girl. Couldn't possibly be happier for you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so incredibly happy to hear how happy you are in all aspects of your life. And for you to see how truly beautiful you are both inside and out. I can't wait to see you grow bigger, sexier and more beautiful than you already are with every pound. To Dr. Casey the most kind, generous, sexiest, beautiful, hard working psychiatrist around with an insatiable appetite and fat wobbling gut, udders and ass to match. 😁🥂🎉🐷🎂😍🥵

• Curvage Model

So i filmed a messy cake stuffing the other day and I was working on the edit tonight and I'm literally dying laughing. It's hot fucking hot, literally a 10/10. But the reason it's funny is because after the first few minutes there's just a total freaking disregard for the fact that I'm filming. Like completely forget there's a camera and I just enter a trance basically mouth fucking this poor cake. It's literally just 20 minutes of me moaning and eating and moaning and eating and then towards the end you can see in my eyes I'm like "FUCK, i'm filming" hahahaha. You guys are always saying you wish you could see me in full hog mode - welp, here you have it afm

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So i filmed a messy cake stuffing the other day and I was working on the edit tonight and I'm literally dying laughing. It's hot fucking hot, literally a 10/10. But the reason it's funny is because after the first few minutes there's just a total freaking disregard for the fact that I'm filming. Like completely forget there's a camera and I just enter a trance basically mouth fucking this poor cake. It's literally just 20 minutes of me moaning and eating and moaning and eating and then towards the end you can see in my eyes I'm like "FUCK, i'm filming" hahahaha. You guys are always saying you wish you could see me in full hog mode - welp, here you have it afm

Hehehe, It's like you discovered a magic formula called "CAKE." And eating it makes your life fulfilled. So of course you dig in mindlessly and GREEDILY. Magic Cake makes you become Healthier, More Beautiful, Happier, Sexier, and Younger. At the same time You gain magical Charisma and Jedi Force powers over other people. Others clamor for your recognition and approval. They line up to worship and adore you. They desire to obey and please you above all else. You get a taste of all this magic power and become obsessed. You just want more and more.  Wait, that's just exactly what has happened. 

Guest Marshall7

Love you too, Dear. :) So happy to have played a roll in you feeling this way about yourself! The above sounds so amazing! Can not WAIT to see you in full hog mode! Ugggh, Babe! Youre just the best!