Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Gut hanging out of your shirt and you eat all 2 dozen in front of coworkers?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท

I wish I was kidding when I say that I just devoured a catering size tray of sugar cookies in my office that was supposed to be for the patients....

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

so your breakfast is like 6000 calories? no wonder you are gaining and looking sexier than ever

for reference, my breakfast is coffee = 2ย calories , sugarfree energydrink 9 calories

Hehe our contrast in lifestyles is HOT๐Ÿ˜

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Holy Crap! Casey, you've already been admonished for being too sexyย in your scrubs. You were such a huge distraction your boss had to formally address your balloon belly. So you went out and got Maternity Scrubs to accommodate your enormously fattened up belly. But yourย Belly didn't quit. It just kept on GROWING Bigger and Fatter.
So now, even maternity scrubs cannot handle the wealth and breadth of your sexy breadbasket. What are you going to do?
Casey: *throws a coupla dozen donuts into her already immense tummy, just trynaย to "fill out" a little.ย 

I can't stop growing. I need to find a good plus size scrub company bc I cannot keep up with them lately. Work is so hard today :( I feel so unsteady on my feet and i'm so fucking hungry. I need to get back to bed

1 hour ago, rhythmalism said:

Can we see the belly hang?

I'll snag a pic when I go to the bathroom in a bit! But here's another good recent one in scrubsย โค๏ธย 

D1E78F0E-3FEA-4117-ADD9-DD47BF5C2DDD.jpeg.da9219e85cbfa65fa9866466dd084727.thumb.jpg.b9474f3b0868c70a0f75310eb8eb9ae5.jpg

25 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

So ready for fat sorority hotty!!!ย ๐Ÿฅต

IT'S HEREEEEE!!

16 minutes ago, Slowhand said:

Casey Fam, this is ur neighbor who leaves the donuts for ya. I called urย workย clinic, you can do tele-health visits from ur bed. Sโ€™where u belong. Can u please fill this one out for the bois? Like we donโ€™t know which jars are overfilled from our blue ribbon hog ๐Ÿฅ‡

199634B9-768B-4FEA-8F24-156D21589BC1.jpg

OMFG DON'T TEASE MEEEEE!ย  And heck yes, I'll fill it out in just a bit โค๏ธย I love those things!!

• Curvage Model

NEWย โค๏ธย Former Sorority Hottie Gets Fatย (true story). 14+ minutes of me reflecting on MUCH thinner days, with multiple never-before-seen photos to prove it! I wonder what my sorority sisters would think now... I wonder what those fraternity boys I used to hooked up with would think now... They're in for a BIG fat surprise next year at our college reunion.ย ๐Ÿฝย Review this clip within the first 24 hours of and receive a sweet treat from your favorite fatty!ย (you want this treat, trust meย ๐Ÿฅต)

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

NEWย โค๏ธย Former Sorority Hottie Gets Fatย (true story). 14+ minutes of me reflecting on MUCH thinner days, with multiple never-before-seen photos to prove it! I wonder what my sorority sisters would think now... I wonder what those fraternity boys I used to hooked up with would think now... They're in for a BIG fat surprise next year at our college reunion.ย ๐Ÿฝย Review this clip within the first 24 hours of and receive a sweet treat from your favorite fatty!ย (you want this treat, trust meย ๐Ÿฅต)

The black dress Iโ€™m seeing in this video pic, Iโ€™d love to see you wear that so I can see how small and revealing it is!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ You should wear it at your reunion!

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

IT'S HEREEEEE

That clip was again your HOTTEST, Babe! Youre going to destroy Curvage in the sexiest way! Hottest clip by far on here! That pretty pink little outfit on that gorgeous plump growing body! Uggh and that dolled up face with that long perfect dark hair and green eyes!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย  Casey, you melt me!

Oh HELL Yes! I can just imagine Sexy Fat Dr. Casey visiting her old Sorority! The threatened skinny chicks would be all "Eww, she really let herself go" But I'm sure even skinny Casey had a heart of gold (that we know so well) and would graciously welcome the honored ampleย Alum as an esteemed Sister. Slim Casey would be embarrassed that the rest of her Skeleton Crew were so mean to her. But she'd also be turned on like never before in her life. The mature andย buxom Dr. Casey would stir up and awaken very intimate and personal urges in the childlikeย underweight Casey. Feelings of innate desire she was all too aware of.ย  Feelings which she always suppressed in her conflictedย shame.
The moment robust Casey waddled in, the young and stifled Casey knew she'd HAVE to fuck this Goddess of her repressed Dreams. Casey offers to share her room with her fat ripe Guest. In Bed that night Dr. Casey asks the slim fit to bring her medium sized travel bag. Spry skinny Casey springs out of bed to retrieve the luggage. When fat Casey opens it to reveal 3 boxes of donuts the thinย "fit bit" goes out of her mind.ย  Instinctively she knows exactly what she must do and begins to hand feed the hyper-voluptuous Dr. Casey. "Oh yes, I can feel the fattening calories go right to my swelling breasts." At that moment skinny Casey is pouncing and bouncing all over the bed like a lustful rabbit.ย The room is filledย with a cloud of abandon, estrogen and powdered sugar.ย 

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

The black dress Iโ€™m seeing in this video pic, Iโ€™d love to see you wear that so I can see how small and revealing it is!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ You should wear it at your reunion!

Omg I wonder if I still have it somewhere! It may be in a box in my basement from college....I'm gonna have to try to find it. It was a size 2 lol

46 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That clip was again your HOTTEST, Babe! Youre going to destroy Curvage in the sexiest way! Hottest clip by far on here! That pretty pink little outfit on that gorgeous plump growing body! Uggh and that dolled up face with that long perfect dark hair and green eyes!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย  Casey, you melt me!

I'm so happy you loved it! It's really special to me bc it's such a true story โค๏ธย I can't wait till summer so I can wear that little pink outfit out...if it still fits

12 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Oh HELL Yes! I can just imagine Sexy Fat Dr. Casey visiting her old Sorority! The threatened skinny chicks would be all "Eww, she really let herself go" But I'm sure even skinny Casey had a heart of gold (that we know so well) and would graciously welcome the honored ampleย Alum as an esteemed Sister. Slim Casey would be embarrassed that the rest of her Skeleton Crew were so mean to her. But she'd also be turned on like never before in her life. The mature andย buxom Dr. Casey would stir up and awaken very intimate and personal urges in the childlikeย underweight Casey. Feelings of innate desire she was all too aware of.ย  Feelings which she always suppressed in her conflictedย shame.
The moment robust Casey waddled in, the young and stifled Casey knew she'd HAVE to fuck this Goddess of her repressed Dreams. Casey offers to share her room with her fat ripe Guest. In Bed that night Dr. Casey asks the slim fit to bring her medium sized travel bag. Spry skinny Casey springs out of bed to retrieve the luggage. When fat Casey opens it to reveal 3 boxes of donuts the thinย "fit bit" goes out of her mind.ย  Instinctively she knows exactly what she must do and begins to hand feed the hyper-voluptuous Dr. Casey. "Oh yes, I can feel the fattening calories go right to my swelling breasts." At that moment skinny Casey is pouncing and bouncing all over the bed like a lustful rabbit.ย The room is filledย with a cloud of abandon, estrogen and powdered sugar.ย 

Can we fast forward a year to the reunion so this can become a reality? Ideally, I'd love to be too fat to even be able to go... or have to be ROLLED there like a prized hog hehehe

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm so happy you loved it! It's really special to me bc it's such a true story โค๏ธย I can't wait till summer so I can wear that little pink outfit out...if it still fit

Yes PLEASE!!! Wear it out everywhere once lock down is lifted....if it ever is....uggh. Also, that perfect sexy voice of yours....if you ever writeย a dirty romance novel or anything sexual and publish it, you need to record it as an audio book with YOUR voice! I could listen to your voice for hours on end! It really is the most sexually stimulating voice I've ever heardย ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Yes PLEASE!!! Wear it out everywhere once lock down is lifted....if it ever is....uggh. Also, that perfect sexy voice of yours....if you ever writeย a dirty romance novel or anything sexual and publish it, you need to record it as an audio book with YOUR voice! I could listen to your voice for hours on end! It really is the most sexually stimulating voice I've ever heardย ๐Ÿ˜

I've kinda always wanted to experiment with making audios for you guys of me doing my infamous fat chats hehehe

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Oh my lol. Pretty soon when you put that dress back on, itโ€™ll change from a size 2 to a size 100+!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Could you even imagine that thing on me now? lol, i doubt I'd even be able to get the sleeves past my wrists!

Guest Marshall7

Look at that outfit stretch!!!! Omg, now imagine it in 50 pounds!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย let's definitely revisit it!

And yes please! Asmr and fat chat audios from you would be AMAZING! Experiment away, Love!ย 

• Curvage Model

Ok @Slowhandย - here is it!!ย 

First of all, I've a kinky fucker holy shit. So many of these could be EXPLODING out of these jars lol. Sorry theyre kinda sloppy, it's hard with fat fingers.

Second, everyone - tell me - which ones do we have in common?!

IMG_3607.JPG

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

First of all, I've a kinky fucker holy shit. So many of these could be EXPLODING out of these jars lol. Sorry theyre kinda sloppy, it's hard with fat fingers.

IMG_3607.JPG

Love the exploding jars Casey Fam! โ˜บ๏ธ
Youโ€™ll fill the other ones up asย ur brain gets overpowered by hormones..the mounds of estrogen ur packing onto ur sororistute body

Guest Marshall7

image.thumb.png.70ccdcfb8f59eb288fe45201d531538a.png

Pretty much share most of those kinks, Love. You make these that much hotter as well! Anything to do with weight gain and shaming especially ;)

ย 

Could you even imagine that thing on me now? lol, i doubt I'd even be able to get the sleeves past my wrists!

That could happen, maybe not. But Iโ€™m sure if I saw you in that dress waddling towards me as youโ€™re ready to go on a date with me, my cock would probablyย rocket off between my crotch.

and your sorority girls jaws drop as well

and those sorority girls boyfriends turn their heads towards you and be like โ€œgee Caseyโ€™s really hot Iโ€™m gonna dump my current girlfriend right now and date her!โ€ Lol

IMG_3607.JPG

To show you my similar kinks, hereโ€™s my diagram.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

6E7DCD35-4692-4F9E-BA4B-432611F96D0B.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Barkley said:

A pic of you standing in your scrubs with your belly peeking out underneath the top would be a stellar pic and cause my purple helmeted erect soldier to pop his cork.

The pink outfit oh my goodness now my monitor is sticky ..........again. Darn you Casey the hotness is almost too much.

Ask and you shall receive my friend โค๏ธย Gotta get an updated one tho, lord knows my gut has packed on a few lbs since this one last month

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.thumb.jpg.e5a34e9675464a1b9a6afbeffb619075.jpg

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

ohh public stuffing . I feed you slice of pizza in the middle of the mall in the food court while telling you how beautiful you are and that you need more slices and more meals

SO into public stuffing. I feel like I need to talk about this more but obviously it's been hard with quarantine and stuff. I am VERY into public stuff. Always have been. Even now, I will go walk around a store and purposely pull my gut out just to see the stares. I used to do a LOT of public stuffing with my previous boyfriend. He got off big time on it and the humiliation that came with it. It would be so much fun now at this size

1 hour ago, Slowhand said:

Love the exploding jars Casey Fam! โ˜บ๏ธ
Youโ€™ll fill the other ones up asย ur brain gets overpowered by hormones..the mounds of estrogen ur packing onto ur sororistute body

Hehehe so many hormones exploding as I grow. It's wild! So happy you enjoyed it โค๏ธย 

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Pretty much share most of those kinks, Love. You make these that much hotter as well! Anything to do with weight gain and shaming especially ;)

Love that all of our kinks seem to align! WG ofcourse is huge for me, but shame, public stuff, immobility...those are huge for me. I get off big time on my transformation too

15 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That could happen, maybe not. But Iโ€™m sure if I saw you in that dress waddling towards me as youโ€™re ready to go on a date with me, my cock would probablyย rocket off between my crotch.

and your sorority girls jaws drop as well

and those sorority girls boyfriends turn their heads towards you and be like โ€œgee Caseyโ€™s really hot Iโ€™m gonna dump my current girlfriend right now and date her!โ€ Lol

Hehehe I did used to hook up with a lot of my sisters (i am bisexual). I wonder if they'd still be down to play now that I'm a giant hog hehehe

11 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

To show you my similar kinks, hereโ€™s my diagram.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

6E7DCD35-4692-4F9E-BA4B-432611F96D0B.jpeg

Wow we are almost right on par with eachother!! Love this โค๏ธย 

• Curvage Model

I had to ask my intern to help me get my shoes tonight. I put them on, I am not quite there yet asking someone who's not a feeder to help me with something like that. But I did have to ask her to bend down and grab them for me so I could sit down in a chair and get them on. My gut is just so much bigger than the rest of me. bending down is getting really really hard. I am so sore today after not moving around for the past few days and diving right back into life today. I am more certain than ever that life in bed is where I belong

719804A4-4612-431D-A678-03C781D1743A.jpeg.b8d71bac59d1aae01a27d27d73932930.jpg