Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so thankful for you guys. Your support grows as I grow and it’s amazing! 

Yes, A whirlwind of GROWTH. Your appetite, our lust, your GREED, our support, your Body-fat... Everything caught up in lush jungle of mutual GROWTH and EXPANSION. All of it beginning and ending with the almighty primary mover that is your BELLY. 

9E283DCB-D983-440F-8FCB-E2AC752BC23B.jpeg.5e49ab37b4bca41c4d4e4bcb741fb817.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This thing is so heavy. Good thing I don’t have to move. Thinking about extending my immobility challenge till Monday morning.. thoughts? I’m getting addicted to the lifestyle already and really don’t want it to end tomorrow 😍

9E283DCB-D983-440F-8FCB-E2AC752BC23B.jpeg

What's the worst that could happen? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ This challenge is honestly the best thing I've came home to read right now and the coming days...Curious as if you have managed to get the same delivery driver now from ordering out on grubhub or DD? 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This thing is so heavy. Good thing I don’t have to move. Thinking about extending my immobility challenge till Monday morning.. thoughts? I’m getting addicted to the lifestyle already and really don’t want it to end tomorrow 😍

9E283DCB-D983-440F-8FCB-E2AC752BC23B.jpeg

Extend it a week, and become a true sow in a stall.  

Guest Vulgarian

I sent you some writing you inspired in your dms if you get a chance to take a look. Warning it is completely filthy, hope you like it

• Curvage Model

Well @MarshallT @pgtip00 @TheGoldenDun @jacksprat @FASWE87 - if you insist, your wish is my command ;) immobility challenge going till Monday morning ❤️ What can I say, I'm easily enabled hehe

14 hours ago, Jhahn44 said:

Curious as if you have managed to get the same delivery driver now from ordering out on grubhub or DD? 

YES!!! it happens constantly!! I live in a super small town so i often get the same drivers and they definitely recognize me

10 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

a true sow in a stall.  

Welp, that's the hottest thing I've ever read

4 hours ago, Barkley said:

Still damp over here just thinking about that fat belly getting bigger.

Oh it's biggger, and bigger, and BIGGER. i have been non stop eating

4 hours ago, drpop said:

I cant wait for results after weekend with pictures showing what you have been doing. You always set yourself challenges for eating and where you can go futher. thanks for posting and take care.

Hehe ofcourse! I love to share with you guys ❤️ Stay tuned!!

2 hours ago, Vulgarian said:

I sent you some writing you inspired in your dms if you get a chance to take a look. Warning it is completely filthy, hope you like it

Omg I can't wait to read! I usually check my DM's before bed every night so I'll check it out later this evening. I can't wait! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

you insist, your wish is my command ;) immobility challenge going till Monday morning ❤️ What can I say, I'm easily enabled hehe

Best news I've read all week! I think you're definitely hooked on the idea and feeling of headed towards immobility now more than ever before! The thought of this journey is as hot as going on it with you, Love! Cant wait! 😍

• Curvage Model

The past two days of not leaving my bed and constant eating have been more than I ever imagined. I feel entirely helpless. I have gone through all the food i laid out for myself and then some. I broke today and waddled a whopping 10 steps to my bathroom to take a coconut oil bath bc my skin legit HURT from how much it was stretching. Last night, it was late..very late, and I just needed to pleasure myself. But I couldn't. I was too full to even move an arm. I was delusional. I was FULL. I could not get myself off and I just thought back to a few months ago when @Bauer88 said the following:

"If I were you, I would fap as much as you can now because it's only a matter of time before you're going to be such an obese pig that the only way you will be able to get off is with the assistance of another person."

That was me last night. I had a flashback to those very vivid words because I remember reading them and thinking to myself that fuck, that is actually going to be my reality soon enough. That reality is approaching.

I feel massive. I feel myself expanding and stretching. I'm constantly full but constantly hungry at the same time. It's a crazy sensation that I can't quite describe. It's addictive as hell

6DFEF357-C25F-4F57-8D03-042C60CF6F79.jpeg.9896fd208f0da775e12757078c1813da.jpg

Guest Marshall7

After these 4 days are up and you have time to really look at this, I would suggest you try this 4 day immobility session at least once if not twice a month. ;) just think, you could slowly yet rather quickly ease your way into this lifestyle completely 😈 I imagine you'll be too addicted to it NOT to hehe 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

After these 4 days are up and you have time to really look at this, I would suggest you try this 4 day immobility session at least once if not twice a month. ;) just think, you could slowly yet rather quickly ease your way into this lifestyle completely 😈 I imagine you'll be too addicted to it NOT to hehe 

If i can pull it off with work again, I DEFINITELY will be doing this again ❤️ I am addicted to it already. I love the freedom I've granted myself to be entirely lazy 

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Off topic: is anybody else having notification trouble again?

Bunch of people have messaged me about this again :( Will let the right people know and try to have it resolved asap!

• Curvage Model

NOTIFICATIONS

A lot of you messaged me noticing that you aren't getting my notifications again. Thank you for being patient while I figure it out.

For now, here is what you can do:

• Check my profile regularly for updates
  • At the top of this page click the "follow" to receive forum updates (pic below)

1274636660_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_44_20PM.png.de6a959c1fa0f2be98855d381080e0b4.thumb.png.d8ddced3105405fad1d55982f6445007.png

• Click "view my activity" on my profile page (pic below) to see ALL my posts. LINK HERE

100582649_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_45_54PM.png.8a527b452083a9014ac4a707cef6e82e.thumb.png.676e4a44820bdc5d54b7bbd5f0ac889e.png

And as always, just keep being awesome ❤️ I'll have it figured out soon! Seriously, you guys are the best. Thank you all for still being here ❤️ 

Guest lesserhawk

Catching up on the past few days, I think it's the hottest thing to ever happen to this community... I can only imagine what your family would have said if they knew what you were doing, if they knew the once fit and active Casey was pushing the boundaries of sloth and gluttony, a whole new degree of laziness and obesity!

You're an absolute gift to each and every one of us xxx

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, lesserhawk said:

Catching up on the past few days, I think it's the hottest thing to ever happen to this community... I can only imagine what your family would have said if they knew what you were doing, if they knew the once fit and active Casey was pushing the boundaries of sloth and gluttony, a whole new degree of laziness and obesity!

You're an absolute gift to each and every one of us xxx

Awwww thank you so so much! This just made me smile so big ❤️ I love being a greedy fat sloth. Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Thank you, Casey! You are always so helpful and quick to respond! 🥰

Thanks love! You guys make it easy ❤️

55 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

i wonder how much you gained if you had my workingschedule, My vacation starts today and I will be back to work on 12 january :) 

Omg yay happy vacation!! Now you have plenty of time to enjoy your favorite hog hehehe

• Curvage Model

Another immobile day done and I’m hooked on this life. I think back to when I went down this road, wellll over 100lbs ago. I don’t think I ever imagined letting it go this far. I always said it was temporary. I always said just a FEW lbs. But then I got hooked. And the bigger I get, the more absorbed in it I become. I grow in size daily...almost hourly lately and with that growth comes more and more happiness. I’m enormous.

I’ve eaten more today than I used to eat in a week. I’m so turned on but the food and fullness in my belly brings me just as much pleasure as I’d get if I were to pleasure myself, for which I’m too lazy to do now.

this is amazing 

And now, a story for the holidays starring @Curvage Casey!

Casey the FAT Bellied Reindeer

Up in the North Pole, Santa Clause and his elves work hard once every year in preparations for Christmas. The most important detail of all is that his famous flying reindeer must always be in tip top shape when the time comes for the flight to deliver presents. However, did you know that Santa also has backup reindeer in the case that one needs to call out? Yes indeed! Santa is always prepared for the worst case scenario. The reason behind this is...well...let’s just say it was...a slow night for Santa some years back.

No one knows much of this story of a certain reindeer who is one of Santa’s many backup fliers, in the case that one of his main roster deer is sick or injured. Her name is Casey. Casey the FAT Bellied Reindeer. Casey is an extra, and when I say extra, I mean...EXTRA extra.

Casey is known as the “FAT Bellied Reindeer” for the most obvious reason, she LOVES to eat.

A LOT.

If you felt that you didn’t get all the presents you asked for back in 2014, well, you can guess why.

On Christmas Eve 2014, Cupid suffered a leg injury during the annual Reindeer Games. She was injured enough that she had to call out for the flight. Trouble was, Santa didn’t have any extra reindeer that could fly. He had reindeer helpers, but they were simple farmhands that tended the deer stalls. It wasn’t until Cupid mentioned that there was another reindeer who “could” help. Santa’s face went from jolly to pure horror. He knew who Cupid was talking about. Santa tried desperately to teach the non-fliers how to take off, but they didn’t work out. Besides his main fliers, Casey was the only other reindeer who could fly. But Casey never preferred staying in the air, instead, she likes to indulge herself to the holiday treats she gets. Santa had no choice.

Santa spoke to Casey about the emergency and that it was vital to be on time and in shape to deliver all the presents. Casey insisted on not going, but eventually relented and “agreed” to lose some pounds. And let me tell ya, being put on a diet made Casey go C-R-A-Z-Y. In truth, she REALLY tried her best to stay in shape, and it seemed to work. Until...

Mrs. Clause makes LARGE-sized cookies every year the day before Santa goes on his flight. What? How else is he supposed to look fat for the part when being Santa? The Mrs made lots that year. And apparently, while she was baking them, Casey just so happened to pass by the open window while walking past Santa’s house. She smelled those delicious cookies and followed that scent all the way to the kitchen. Her widened up, her mouth drooling. It was just too much! She couldn’t take it any more!!! As Mrs. Clause turned around to view her baking goods, they were just gone! What?!? Where did they go?!? Santa, the Mrs, and elves searched everywhere. They had no idea where they had gone, it was like they were never even baked. Santa had no choice but to skip the eating and just go out thin. After all, no one’s gonna be awake up and see a skinny Santa. Right?

On Christmas night, Santa went to the barn and roll called all the deer that were in attendance. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...7...wait...where’s Casey? It was quiet, and then a small crunching sound came from Casey’s stall. Santa walked over to the stall and...well, you know...Casey was there, sitting down, eating cookies, drinking milk, and looking like a giant FAT balloon! Santa’s jaw dropped of course, followed by the reindeer, and the elves, and Mrs. Clause. But Casey didn’t have the slightest worry at all. She was satisfied with her treats. And she was content with being out of shape. And with her cute reindeer face she smiled the happiest smile you could ever see.

And so Casey ended up not going as she was...*ahem*...occupied. And from then on Santa decided to find more reindeer who could fly and keep up with the flights on Christmas Eve. And as for Casey, don’t worry, she wasn’t kicked out of the North Pole. As much as Santa was upset that Casey fattened up, she’s actually pretty good at participating in the Reindeer Games. Only one event at the Games I should say. I mean, who else can we pick for the Grand Eating Contest? Casey’s won like 6 years in a row.

*gestures hand to the wall of trophies with pictures of Casey stuffed face in each one*

And that right there is her story folks, the story of Casey the FAT Bellied Reindeer.

837E1275-AB99-447A-9438-AE3E99CC48E2.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Casey, I love that you've just given yourself over to complete gluttony! It is the hottest and sexiest thing on this site! I just feel like you're just destined for the immobile life now! The way you talk about it, feel about it and now just let it absorb you! It's the sexiest thing to watch and be a part of, Love! 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

And that right there is her story folks, the story of Casey the FAT Bellied Reindeer.

837E1275-AB99-447A-9438-AE3E99CC48E2.jpeg

Awww I literally love this story so freaking much AND your art! This is the sweetest Christmas surprise! Thank you so so much omfg 😍

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, I love that you've just given yourself over to complete gluttony! It is the hottest and sexiest thing on this site! I just feel like you're just destined for the immobile life now! The way you talk about it, feel about it and now just let it absorb you! It's the sexiest thing to watch and be a part of, Love! 😍

I'm entirely absorbed in this lifestyle! I feel myself get further and further away from "normal" each day. I couldn't be happier ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Guys, I am so fucking stuffed. My skin HURTS from how much it is stretching. My tits are SORE from how swollen and full and fertile they are. My fupa just feels massive...absolutely massive. Doughy and soft and jiggling.....so freaking erogenous and full of lust, begging for affirmation from my feeders. I've been such a good girl eating so much for you all. 

3F3293D9-4E19-4F2A-8904-60548426EFE6.jpeg.7c26859b27df89a943edfec0e1ee0a1a.jpg