Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg wide load - that is hottttt. I'd love some strong hands caressing this hug gut tonight giving me kisses and donuts

This just made my day ❤️ I'm so happy my belly is one that you approve of hehe

I thought long and hard of a good phrase to define you❤️I do very much approve of your belly❤️😍❤️

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️ 

I mean what I said earlier, you guys absolutely made my day. I've been doing this for years and today was by far my most successful day ever. I work really hard on these clips...the money part has never been important to me but seeing how many of you purchased it, meaning how many of you watched and enjoyed it.... means the entire world to me. I've dedicated a lot of time recently to learning new edits and effects to add to my clips. It was so fun to make, but super time consuming. I was also just so freaking PROUD of my size as I mentioned about. It was very exciting to share with you ❤️ Thank you guys. Always. Thank you so much. 

I feel like it would be fair to say I'm generous to my following. I offer sales every week, give away a lot of free clips, and do a lot of bonus content as well for my closest fans. Maybe too generous at times I suppose...

That is really scary to think someone would do that. I’m sorry if that is happening to you. I know that I do say a lot of things because I love big bellies and I find them very sexy, but I try very hard not to forget that you ARE human. It’s the reason why I tried to take a break from all this but you always make something new and exciting every day and I love you for that😂❤️.  I’m glad that you are unfazed by all that nonsense. Please stay safe❤️😊❤️

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️ 

I mean what I said earlier, you guys absolutely made my day. I've been doing this for years and today was by far my most successful day ever. I work really hard on these clips...the money part has never been important to me but seeing how many of you purchased it, meaning how many of you watched and enjoyed it.... means the entire world to me. I've dedicated a lot of time recently to learning new edits and effects to add to my clips. It was so fun to make, but super time consuming. I was also just so freaking PROUD of my size as I mentioned about. It was very exciting to share with you ❤️ Thank you guys. Always. Thank you so much. 

I feel like it would be fair to say I'm generous to my following. I offer sales every week, give away a lot of free clips, and do a lot of bonus content as well for my closest fans. Maybe too generous at times I suppose...

It really sucks to hear whenever these sort of things happen whether it be fraud accounts or piracy. I had a girl I went to school with who is apart of this community, she is a feedee. And about six months ago I came across an account on F of someone supposedly in Nevada that was using photos of her's, some revealing shall I say photos she had posted on tumblr a few years prior. We had a bit of a falling out a couple of years back and we had not talked to each other since. But I knew I had to contact her and let her know. I went on social media and contacted her and let her know and gave her the account information. She was grateful and I assume she made sure it was handled. I had never known anyone who's identity and or photos that were used to catfish people before, it was shocking.

You give so much to us and put so much into your clips and your Curvage Casey brand. Having clips leaked on other sites is unfortunately unavoidable, people will find away to get a hold of them and post them else where. Does not make it acceptable or right, but it is apart of how things seem to go. But posting your bonus clips, which are revealing, that is something that goes from something unfortunate that happens to just messed up. I know there is a no revealing clause if you will when it comes to models' content here on Curvage and that is why your main videos do not have any. But there is also you not necessarily wanting to have it in your videos either. If you did, you would be posting videos places that do allow it, which you don't. And you only send those sorts of videos as bonus clips at times. To post those is just a straight up violation of your trust and wonderful nature to do something like that. It really sucks that all of this has happened to you. I am just glad this has not scared you away or deferred you in what you do with making video and communicating with your fans. If getting rid of bogo sales and bonus clips is what needs to be done, than so be it. (Though something I just thought of as I am typing, does this also include the fan of the week idea you have recently came up with and initiated or is that not affected it?)

On to some more positive subject matter. I am definitely looking forward to purchasing your new health update video and your thanksgiving video that will be coming out soon. Will probably buy them sometime next week. How is your weight gain coming along? Are you hitting your goals and do you think you will reach 300lbs by the end of the year? I really hope so. If I am not mistaken, but are you also moving soon? If so, how is the move going along? It must be really tiring, especially for a fatty like you. How is your journey to becoming a full on doctor coming along? I hope it is going well.😊

P.S. Sorry for not being as active lately. Between work and recently getting a new video game, I have not been commenting, posting or reviewing as much. I know you will so that it is no big deal, but I feel like I am missing out on things and miss talking with you and seeing all the amazing photos and posts you post on your page and forum as they are being posted. Will try and be more active starting with this post. 😊

• Curvage Model
On 11/26/2020 at 2:16 AM, jpark786 said:

On to some more positive subject matter. I am definitely looking forward to purchasing your new health update video and your thanksgiving video that will be coming out soon. Will probably buy them sometime next week. How is your weight gain coming along? Are you hitting your goals and do you think you will reach 300lbs by the end of the year? I really hope so. If I am not mistaken, but are you also moving soon? If so, how is the move going along? It must be really tiring, especially for a fatty like you. How is your journey to becoming a full on doctor coming along? I hope it is going well.😊

P.S. Sorry for not being as active lately. Between work and recently getting a new video game, I have not been commenting, posting or reviewing as much. I know you will so that it is no big deal, but I feel like I am missing out on things and miss talking with you and seeing all the amazing photos and posts you post on your page and forum as they are being posted. Will try and be more active starting with this post. 😊

Thank you so much for sharing that and for your so so so super sweet words. They made me tear up a bit. I'm exploding, so rapidly. I am exceeding my goals so much faster than I imagined. Details on the move coming soon ❤️ You are literally so sweet and I love when you pop up on here. So excited for you to be active again. You are such a valued part of the Casey fam!

On 11/26/2020 at 4:44 AM, jackal27 said:

Casey lost in your rolls, wouldn’t be lost for me, more like I found a perfect paradise. One where hopefully I can stuff you fulls of rolls and anything else you might be craving 😍😘

Roll loving AND real rolls? YES PLZ ❤️;) 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:46 AM, TheGoldenDun said:

That is really scary to think someone would do that. I’m sorry if that is happening to you. I know that I do say a lot of things because I love big bellies and I find them very sexy, but I try very hard not to forget that you ARE human. It’s the reason why I tried to take a break from all this but you always make something new and exciting every day and I love you for that😂❤️.  I’m glad that you are unfazed by all that nonsense. Please stay safe❤️😊❤️

Thank you so much love ❤️ This means a lot to me. I appreciate you always ❤️ 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:30 AM, Mattlovescurves said:

Looks like you’re expanding in that photo CC, cheeks blowing out ☺️

F7FBB345-78A1-4B4C-9A41-90D7F7FC553A.jpeg

I am a big fat piggy who can't stop growing 

• Curvage Model

Posted this on the newsfeed this morning, but I mean every word and want to make sure all my friends here see it ❤️ 

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate 🖤 I’m thankful for you every day, so today is no different. Thank you for being my friends. Thank you for being some of my BEST friends. Thank you for being my support through all I’ve done in my adult life so far - undergrad, my masters, my doctorate, all my board exams, the purchases of my first home, my highs, my lows, and everything in between. Thank you for keeping me safe and treating me with respect. Thank you for seeing a faceless 125lb girl surface on YT what feels like forever ago and following me over 100lbs later up to here, happier than ever. Thank you for celebrating my beautiful body and it’s uniqueness. Thank you for opening up to me, telling me about yourselves, and being real humans. Thank you for making so many of my dreams come true and for making me feel a lot less alone in this big scary world. Thank you. I love you. 💫

211AEABE-4AA0-43CB-AAF2-BF9629D52578.jpeg.f8621122b5fc42139301a50280de8c69.jpg

21E6D089-CEE2-4BF8-AC27-58BC25D90AFD.jpeg.eb2a30fc00ec1c897fbf852391250c6e.jpg

8E5970A0-1B5C-4294-9BC0-E5E434FF438E.jpeg.8dd05730a0ca7802e0fbbf58207e94a2.jpg

A77E8C8B-102A-480A-9E50-356A8B01DE24.jpeg.633c1ddf4bdb70e9b53efd1e0349318b.jpg

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You know you're a true porker when you follow you first Thanksgiving dinner, with a second Thanksgiving dinner, with multiple cream and WG chugs in between. Capacity = REACHED. Look at that gut just spread across my lap

3B2EC33F-786E-41A4-A41B-9B5BDB907F57.jpeg.443f2aa1ee8df60c6b81379935bfa47f.jpg

Damn BABE!!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You know you're a true porker when you follow you first Thanksgiving dinner, with a second Thanksgiving dinner, with multiple cream and WG chugs in between. Capacity = REACHED. Look at that gut just spread across my lap

3B2EC33F-786E-41A4-A41B-9B5BDB907F57.jpeg.443f2aa1ee8df60c6b81379935bfa47f.jpg

Amazing!! That must feel so incredibly heavy on your lap ... not to mention somewhere else. 😉

• Curvage Model

I am not really quite sure how to explain what happened to me today. To begin - I truly lived out one of my greatest fantasies. 

I had wanted to make a video for you guys of my Thanksgiving - getting dressed, a few tight clothes try ons, model my outfit for the first half. Then come back after dinner and tell you all about my fat fun and the comments. 

Filmed the first bit before I left. I went to Thanksgiving dinner in a super freaking cute outfit. It FIT ME I SWEAR. The pants were flowy and stretchy. I just wanted a normal day. I got there and it was all good. My family doesn't drink soda but I'm legit addicted to Coca-Cola right now so I brought my own LOL. Fat fucking ass, i know. I went HARD on appetizers. Few glasses of wine. Probably a whole loaf of bread to myself. The norm for this pig LOL.

It was time for the main course and I went to sit back down at the table. The back of my pants absolutely TORE OPEN. Full blown ripped open, ass out. I was so startled that instead of hiding it I overreacted out of panic and everyone saw. My mom FLIPPED OUT that my whole ass was hanging out and sent me back home to change. I don't live far. Only problem was....those were the only pants that fit me. Too cold up here to wear a dress. SO i put on sweats, like a fat slob. 

But lets unwrap this now....

I ripped my pants open. With my fat ass. In front of people. On Thanksgiving.

Holy fucking fantasy come true. 

This video ended up being 100000000000xxxxxxxx better than i had imagined it would be bc of this LOL.

Today was a dream come true

38942CC6-2E4A-49B1-8F0B-F84D7D7220B3.jpeg.a8f1e899be621ad5c43fe2e95b9cd5f5.jpg

C722377E-E693-4428-A608-0356E09CB174.jpeg.3d4f0ec9dbd86550c87c20f2b8a283e3.jpg

CA693B9F-64E6-4B2A-BF0B-85F2498817F3.jpeg.b03ee40c8266bf55607bb6054dd41367.jpg

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am not really quite sure how to explain what happened to me today. To begin - I truly lived out one of my greatest fantasies. 

I had wanted to make a video for you guys of my Thanksgiving - getting dressed, a few tight clothes try ons, model my outfit for the first half. Then come back after dinner and tell you all about my fat fun and the comments. 

Filmed the first bit before I left. I went to Thanksgiving dinner in a super freaking cute outfit. It FIT ME I SWEAR. The pants were flowy and stretchy. I just wanted a normal day. I got there and it was all good. My family doesn't drink soda but I'm legit addicted to Coca-Cola right now so I brought my own LOL. Fat fucking ass, i know. I went HARD on appetizers. Few glasses of wine. Probably a whole loaf of bread to myself. The norm for this pig LOL.

It was time for the main course and I went to sit back down at the table. The back of my pants absolutely TORE OPEN. Full blown ripped open, ass out. I was so startled that instead of hiding it I overreacted out of panic and everyone saw. My mom FLIPPED OUT that my whole ass was hanging out and sent me back home to change. I don't live far. Only problem was....those were the only pants that fit me. Too cold up here to wear a dress. SO i put on sweats, like a fat slob. 

This video ended up being 100000000000xxxxxxxx better than i had imagined it would be bc of this LOL.

I suspect this one is going to spend quite a long time as Casey's 'goodnight' video. 😍

Guest Marshall7

Damn! That's such a fantasy come true, Love! I can't wait to hear you describe it as only you can on screen. You are extra sexy when you do!!! 😍

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think fat girls ripping their pants with their fat asses is the most sexiest thing to ever happen. If you did that in front of me, my cock would just rocket off between my legs❤️😍❤️

This is all so far beyond. I can only imagine. Seeing You startled and standing up. Your gargantuan bloated belly would cause a seen by itself. But it was eclipsed by your fattened up ASS. I expected that your fat ass blew out the seat of your pants as you bent over perhaps to pick something up. But no, You just sat down. Normally. But you now have by far way more ASS than the clothing designer ever imagined possible. Ka-POW! The Butt would not be contained without causing a Thanksgiving miracle. Certainly your round tummy had expanded to outrageous dimensions by being filled with all those nutrients to help you grow and GROW. But not that Bubble Butt. That pants exploding Ass just builds up slowly with permanent gains. There's no foodbaby making it any bigger. This is the SIZE of your power ASS now. Annnnd As if all of this is not mind-blowingly SEXY enough for each one of us. Look at this photo. THIS is how GORGEOUS the Woman is that waddles around with all that ASS and that Food-Hoovering monster of a belly. My GAHHHD. What an ANGEL. 

211AEABE-4AA0-43CB-AAF2-BF9629D52578.jpeg.f8621122b5fc42139301a50280de8c69.jpg.6cfe34bcbb4658e85396df87f536a61a.jpg
/ also cleavage 😛

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

You certainly have and making the best content 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Billythorgaga said:

Please for the love of humanity get to 300 by Christmas!

I mean, if you insist ;) *orders another pizza*

4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Amazing!! That must feel so incredibly heavy on your lap ... not to mention somewhere else. 😉

Ughhhhh that makes me weak you have no idea how freaking HOT it feels sitting heavy on my fupa ;)

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Damn! That's such a fantasy come true, Love! I can't wait to hear you describe it as only you can on screen. You are extra sexy when you do!!! 😍

I can't wait for you to see it babe :) Lots of description and classic Casey giggles!

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I think fat girls ripping their pants with their fat asses is the most sexiest thing to ever happen. If you did that in front of me, my cock would just rocket off between my legs❤️😍❤️

Honestly at first I was SO embarrassed, but then I was like fuuuuuck yeah this is hot. We've all been commenting on my booty gains lately, FINALLY. I guess this just shows how big they really are hehe

3 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Hey Casey, you know how much I love vore. With the wideness and large size of your belly now, I would love love LOVE to see you do a vore video. I would just love to see you look into my eyes before you swallow me whole❤️😍❤️

Sent ya a message :)

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

/ also cleavage 😛

So. Much. Cleavage. I dont really wear bras in anything other than my clips.... like rarely even in public tbh. But i kinda wanna get measured for an updated size just for giggles

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

You certainly have and making the best content 😍

My smile is exploding rn ❤️ Thank you love

44 minutes ago, charger123 said:

You started on YT? You still have any of those old videos? Or anyone I guess

This was YEARS ago. Sadly I do not. I have some photos, which will be resurfacing soon in a clip :) But everything else has been terminated due to my ex having control over it. Oh well! BIGGER ;) and better things now hehe

• Curvage Model

Idk what's going on with me lately, but I'm having a freaking BLAST making and editing these clips for you guys. My last one was epic, we all can agree on that. But this one is something very special. It is nothing I expected it to be, and so much more. I thought it would be a pre-thanksgiving try on and a post thanksgiving recap. But then I ripped my pants. AT FUCKING THANKSGIVING DINNER. And it turned into so much more. Tight clothes try on, ripped pants, family reactions/comments/details, fat chat, WG shake chug, completely turned on, fattest my ass has ever looking twerking and jiggles.... it's just.... everything. This clip is special bc it's a clip that I would search for and buy. This clip is the kind of content I enjoy. I do purchase other models content that fit my interests. This clip is a perfect example of one of the many things I enjoy watching. It's amazing. I cannot wait for you to see it. 

11am EST it will drop at a discounted BLACK FRIDAY price for the first 24 hours. No more bonus clips, but fuuuuck the bonus photo set is incredible too and will also be available for the first 24 hours. 

Thank you guys for giving me things to be excited about during these whacky times in 2020. Get your dicks ready ❤️ LOVE YOU ALL

IMG_2789.jpg

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Posted this on the newsfeed this morning, but I mean every word and want to make sure all my friends here see it ❤️ 

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate 🖤 I’m thankful for you every day, so today is no different. Thank you for being my friends. Thank you for being some of my BEST friends. Thank you for being my support through all I’ve done in my adult life so far - undergrad, my masters, my doctorate, all my board exams, the purchases of my first home, my highs, my lows, and everything in between. Thank you for keeping me safe and treating me with respect. Thank you for seeing a faceless 125lb girl surface on YT what feels like forever ago and following me over 100lbs later up to here, happier than ever. Thank you for celebrating my beautiful body and it’s uniqueness. Thank you for opening up to me, telling me about yourselves, and being real humans. Thank you for making so many of my dreams come true and for making me feel a lot less alone in this big scary world. Thank you. I love you. 💫

211AEABE-4AA0-43CB-AAF2-BF9629D52578.jpeg.f8621122b5fc42139301a50280de8c69.jpg

21E6D089-CEE2-4BF8-AC27-58BC25D90AFD.jpeg.eb2a30fc00ec1c897fbf852391250c6e.jpg

May I say - you look heartbreakingly beautiful in these two photos.

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Honestly at first I was SO embarrassed, but then I was like fuuuuuck yeah this is hot. We've all been commenting on my booty gains lately, FINALLY. I guess this just shows how big they really are hehe

Sent ya a message :)

Indeed they are really big. Just how I love ‘em!❤️😍❤️And yes I got your message, I sent you a message to for a small idea!