Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am enormous. I am bigger than ever. I am hungrier than ever. My body and my life are changing due to my greed. I am so happy

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated 5.GIF

animated 6.GIF

animated.GIF

You are truly the greatest feedee in the world, Love! Your fat is so mesmerizing!!! Youre becoming a literal whale with BLUBBER! 🥵

56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am enormous. I am bigger than ever. I am hungrier than ever. My body and my life are changing due to my greed. I am so happy

animated 4.GIFanimated 5.GIFanimated 6.GIF

Holy Shit. Casey is BLOOMING! She is THRIVING in her lifestyle and GREEDY for MORE & MORE. 
Just have a look at her sexy FAT NECK in the "jumping" gif. I've never seen such a thing. As Casey lands with her arms down her FAT as fuck NECK billows out like it has it's own BELLY of pure Angel-FAT. My heart is racing because Casey's neck is so GORGEOUS. Then Casey plumps down with a BIG SMILE (and arms up) and her sexy neck-fat squishes up to form the adorable double-chin we all love so much. 💗💓💗

ezgif.com-crop (1).gif

On 6/29/2020 at 10:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I'd give anything for a nice long belly rub while I drift off into a food coma

Oh God, I immediately got hard as a rock reading this thread. I hang on your every word. I am nourished vicariously through you Casey. You satisfy all my hunger and cravings by EATING and PACKING on MORE and MORE sexy FATS. 

• Curvage Model

I’m in tears, truly. Thank you guys so freaking much for what you’ve done with my upload today. I wish I could explain how much time and effort was put into this clip. Not only that, but how proud and excited I was to share my new size and growth with you. It’s been so long since I’ve experienced success on here the way I did today with this clip. I don’t talk about that part much, but I just have to say thank you. Thank you so much. I love you

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m in tears, truly. Thank you guys so freaking much for what you’ve done with my upload today. I wish I could explain how much time and effort was put into this clip. Not only that, but how proud and excited I was to share my new size and growth with you. It’s been so long since I’ve experienced success on here the way I did today with this clip. I don’t talk about that part much, but I just have to say thank you. Thank you so much. I love you

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

And in Other news, I’m enormous 

2524531B-12B2-4F78-BB3D-B7AF6E9C63F8.jpeg

Oh Casey. Yes. We SEE You, and We love you. All your work, your dedication and sincere gratitude. We are all blessed to have you in out lives this special way. And yes of course, You are an enormous GREEDY FAT Blubber-Ball. & Nothing could be more perfect, pretty Casey. Thank-You so much for being You. 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love the feeling of my cheeks full of greasy food, of my gut surging out in front of me full of pounds and pounds of fat, my chins dangling, my ass spreading... I love this body 

2DB291CE-5791-4F42-BF58-D9E840DAFE63.jpeg

le Sighhhhh, I just wanna come give you the biggest loving hug, embracing everything that is you in my arms - and ruin the tenderness of the moment with my spontaneous raging erection. 

Guest Marshall7
23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love the feeling of my cheeks full of greasy food, of my gut surging out in front of me full of pounds and pounds of fat, my chins dangling, my ass spreading... I love this body 

Everything about this entire statement and your entire body..... are PERFECT!

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are such a beautiful wide load of fat. I love you so much Casey❤️😍❤️I want to sit behind you all bare and just caress your body on to mine. My hands on your big gut, my cock between your fat ass cheeks, my lips kissing your neck and cheeks.❤️😍❤️

Casey you just keep getting sexier and sexier. Like I said before I do have a preference to what kind a sized bellies I like. After watching your new video, I can agree with what you said. Being morbidly obese can be very scary and I would feel terrible if anyone I cared for had dire consequences from overeating. If you could be fat and happy WITHOUT health complications, the world would be a better place❤️

• Curvage Model

Hi babes ❤️ 

I mean what I said earlier, you guys absolutely made my day. I've been doing this for years and today was by far my most successful day ever. I work really hard on these clips...the money part has never been important to me but seeing how many of you purchased it, meaning how many of you watched and enjoyed it.... means the entire world to me. I've dedicated a lot of time recently to learning new edits and effects to add to my clips. It was so fun to make, but super time consuming. I was also just so freaking PROUD of my size as I mentioned about. It was very exciting to share with you ❤️ Thank you guys. Always. Thank you so much. 

I feel like it would be fair to say I'm generous to my following. I offer sales every week, give away a lot of free clips, and do a lot of bonus content as well for my closest fans. Maybe too generous at times I suppose...

Piracy has never bothered me. It happens. It sucks, but it happens. Fortunately, it's illegal. Making it very easy for me to handle when it does happen.

What does bother me, however, it some of what has occurred this past week. I'm not easily scared off. I am too old, too independent, and too experienced to be phased by a lot of what happens on here. I'm also fortunate to have a crazy loyal following. This week when someone was falsely claiming to be me and doing some very shady things with that fake identity, all of my inboxes EXPLODED with messages to let me know and support me. You guys were amazing and it was resolved so quickly. 

But now, some of this other nonsense I'm seeing with my content and bonuses posted is just pissing me off. I am human, too. And I have to admit I've reached a breaking point. I will no longer be offering BOGO's or bonus clips. Business will run as usual, I will still do flash sales, and I will always give you 10000000000% of me. But this crap has to stop. And I refuse to enable it. 

If you've been here for a while - then you've probably seen me preach up, down, and all around about how strongly I believe that fans are owed and deserving of a significant amount of respect. I only ask for a fraction of the same in return. 

Thank you for understanding ❤️ 

Now back to our regularly scheduled fapping

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, vautrin said:

we all do too

Hehe this made me smile ❤️ 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

le Sighhhhh, I just wanna come give you the biggest loving hug, embracing everything that is you in my arms - and ruin the tenderness of the moment with my spontaneous raging erection. 

I could definitely use the hug. And would enjoy the erection ;) 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Everything about this entire statement and your entire body..... are PERFECT!

Thanks love ❤️ 

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You are such a beautiful wide load of fat. I love you so much Casey❤️😍❤️I want to sit behind you all bare and just caress your body on to mine. My hands on your big gut, my cock between your fat ass cheeks, my lips kissing your neck and cheeks.❤️😍❤️

Omg wide load - that is hottttt. I'd love some strong hands caressing this hug gut tonight giving me kisses and donuts

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

That big belly is dominating - again! 😍

Be careful, I might just smush ya with it ;)

9 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Casey you just keep getting sexier and sexier. Like I said before I do have a preference to what kind a sized bellies I like. After watching your new video, I can agree with what you said. Being morbidly obese can be very scary and I would feel terrible if anyone I cared for had dire consequences from overeating. If you could be fat and happy WITHOUT health complications, the world would be a better place❤️

This just made my day ❤️ I'm so happy my belly is one that you approve of hehe

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmm.... who wants to get lost in these rolls?

Fuck, now I want actual rolls. 

*waddles to kitchen*

1426D837-42AC-40A9-A012-5FF4C6F38EEF-31897F88-304A-4AC3-9737-AE8599B4F6AD.JPG

Babe, let's see how many we can cram down your greedy throat together....😈

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmm.... who wants to get lost in these rolls?  - Fuck, now I want actual rolls. *waddles to kitchen*

1426D837-42AC-40A9-A012-5FF4C6F38EEF-31897F88-304A-4AC3-9737-AE8599B4F6AD.JPG

Fuuuuck, Now I want to fuck your succulent back fat.... I'd nut the moment I saw my entire cock disappear into that fat ravine. Meanwhile, You are just going to town on a tray of hot buttered muffins; adding pure new fats to your sexy delt sacks as I'm cumming deep into them.