Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Hi babes ❤️ I'll respond to the above posts in a bit but a lot of you messaged me noticing that you aren't getting my notifications again. Thank you for being patient while I figure it out.

For now, here is what you can do:

• Check my profile regularly for updates
  • At the top of this page click the "follow" to receive forum updates (pic below)

1312783929_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_44_20PM.thumb.png.bee9f855750ea16a79ea9cc3e03957c1.png

• Click "view my activity" on my profile page (pic below) to see ALL my posts. LINK HERE

176600401_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_45_54PM.thumb.png.b3f05acb197509b1ed0d87bda699feb8.png

And as always, just keep being awesome ❤️ I'll have it figured out soon!

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️ I'll respond to the above posts in a bit but a lot of you messaged me noticing that you aren't getting my notifications again. Thank you for being patient while I figure it out.

For now, here is what you can do:

• Check my profile regularly for updates
  • At the top of this page click the "follow" to receive forum updates (pic below)

1312783929_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_44_20PM.thumb.png.bee9f855750ea16a79ea9cc3e03957c1.png

• Click "view my activity" on my profile page (pic below) to see ALL my posts. LINK HERE

176600401_ScreenShot2020-11-19at4_45_54PM.thumb.png.b3f05acb197509b1ed0d87bda699feb8.png

And as always, just keep being awesome ❤️ I'll have it figured out soon!

I thought it was something wrong cause u update alot and I had to see your profile and see the updates, 

So I tried to look into the future for you and this is what I saw: 

A place for a bedbound fatty attached to the bed with table with loads of snacks and cause you are the most epic sexy fat goddess the sign is on the bedframe ❤️

IMG_20201119_225902.jpg

20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

CONTINUE THE STORY....

Fast forward 2 years, for all of which time we have been dating. You've been growing me. I submitted to you as your pig from day 1 of our relationship and the rest was history.The past two years have been transformational. You come home with a truckload of groceries, a daily routine. You walk inside to find your beautiful swollen girlfriend, Casey, laying in your bed (which your moved into the living room not long ago). It's too hard for her to navigate independently anymore... and the door frames are too small. Her days are filled with nothing but food and movies now. She's so excited to see you. You can tell because when she gets excited her chins jiggle.... though, that's true for everything lately. She's surrounded by wrappers and take out boxes, yet appears so eagerly ready to fill herself up with even more. You walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. She says, "Hi baby, I'm so hungry and missed you so much. What are we going to do tonight?" ....as if she didn't already know... it's been the same routine for the past 2 years. No wonder she's turned into a 500lb blob so fast!

"Tonight? What are we going to do tonight? hehehe, My lovely fat blubberball, It's not tonight anymore. It's 11:30 in the morning." I explained. "You passed out in a food coma again last night. So I put you on your automated drip feeding tube while you slept like a fat Baby." 
"I went out and got you a couple of boxes of donuts to get your energy up, but we gotta hurry and get them in your pretty belly or we'll be late again." 
Casey grabbed the remote and brought the bed up to the seated lounge posture. She loved watching as the bed folded up and her belly began sliding down her fat thighs. I placed the donuts on her bed-table and went off to get her green bikini. By the time I got back Casey had already started in on box No.2! "That's my big Girl" I said, giving Casey a belly kiss.  Moving into this converted warehouse in Phoenix has been genius. The weather was always sunny and dry. We made a regular habit of going for a swim every day which kept Casey happy and tan. There's nothing as sensual as tanned fat. And Casey? Well She has blossomed in this environment and is now without doubt the most beautiful human being who has ever lived. My hard dick was pretty obvious in my Blue swim trunks and Casey gave me a loving squeeze in her fat soft hand. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Casey even remembers what I look like without a hard dick. My cock always starts getting hard as I ride the freight elevator to our loft. "Are you swimming with me today?" She asks, punctuating each syllable with a gentle cock-squeeze. "Yes I am dear. And we gotta get down there." Casey finished up her breakfast and I helped her into her bikini then into her Throne. Casey is strong as an ox but she loves being wheeled around rather than having to walk anywhere. So we wheeled our way to the elevator and out to the courtyard pool. As soon as we opened the big barn door we could hear the applause.
There was always a big crowd of guys who showed up every day to watch Casey have her Noon day swim. They peered in from the fence to admire her beauty. It wasn't long before each of the fellas had hard dicks of their own. They stroked their cocks as I began applying sunscreen on Casey's enormous boobs and belly. One of the younger guys came as I was slathered the oil on her sexy fat tan thigh. Casey got a big kick out of these guys. She enjoyed watching them worship her as much as they did.
It all started off with just a couple of guys who happened to see us while passing by. Now there's about thirty guys who show up and jerk off to her each day.  Casey stands up and puts on a sexy little display of her tremendous figure. Couple more guys lose it as she bounces her belly up and down clapping loudly against her fat vagina. The guys are in for a special treat as Casey decides to jump in the pool today rather than take the stairs. A big Ol' Fashioned Cannonball that splashes the guys 20' away from the pool. They love the cool spray in the hot afternoon, cooling them off as they are sweating it out vigorously cock-in-hand. Casey plunges down to the bottom and comes floating back up to the surface, bobbing like a cork. Then she just relaxes, her fat keeping her afloat on her back and dozes off for a nap with the sun bronzing her shiny fat tum-tum. Casey looks like a big island floating in the pool with her mountain belly already dry in the sun. 
The pizzas get delivered while she naps and I put them on some floating tables with cold refreshments. I wade them into the pool for Casey. As we get close she begins to smell the pizza, A big sexy GREEDY smile appears on her face before she even fully wakes up. She hungrily snatches up a couple of slices and makes a pizza sandwich. The guys start cheering again as she ate. They always remained politely quiet while she slept. None of them dare to lose their privilege. 
Those pizzas never had a chance, they never do. Soon Casey was busy scanning over the guys picking out who would be the lucky ones today. She picked out 3 fit athletes and they bounded over the fence without hesitation when they were selected. We all helped Casey out of the pool and onto her throne. On the freight elevator Casey reminds the strapping lads. "OK Boys, You are in for the treat of your life. But keep in mind, you might never have sex again. Because your about to be spoiled for every other girl on the planet." So there we were riding up that elevator with Casey happily eyeing over her choices. Her fat chins began jiggling again connecting to her chubby cheeks. And Yup, you guessed it: All four of us grew turgid hard cocks before the doors would open again. 

• Curvage Model
On 11/18/2020 at 11:33 PM, Curvage Casey said:

CONTINUE THE STORY....

Fast forward 2 years, for all of which time we have been dating. You've been growing me. I submitted to you as your pig from day 1 of our relationship and the rest was history.The past two years have been transformational. You come home with a truckload of groceries, a daily routine. You walk inside to find your beautiful swollen girlfriend, Casey, laying in your bed (which your moved into the living room not long ago). It's too hard for her to navigate independently anymore... and the door frames are too small. Her days are filled with nothing but food and movies now. She's so excited to see you. You can tell because when she gets excited her chins jiggle.... though, that's true for everything lately. She's surrounded by wrappers and take out boxes, yet appears so eagerly ready to fill herself up with even more. You walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. She says, "Hi baby, I'm so hungry and missed you so much. What are we going to do tonight?" ....as if she didn't already know... it's been the same routine for the past 2 years. No wonder she's turned into a 500lb blob so fast!

THANK YOU GUYS I LOVED READING YOUR RESPONSES ❤️  @MarshallT @pgtip00 @jacksprat ❤️ 

On 11/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, pgtip00 said:

"Hi beautiful piggy.  Well first, I'm going to attach you to a funnel like I always do.  I bought these groceries at lunch time today and these two pints of ice cream have been slowly melting since.  So - these two, and this caramel syrup, this pint of cream.   Would you like some serious mass in it too?  Ha! Of course you would.  OK - then, I thought you might like to go Italian tonight so I have chicken, more cream, some lovely extra tasty .......

I just freaking LOVE that you understand my gluttony and hit it so accurately in detail in every post. Now I want creamy pasta and a cock for my greedy mouth APAP ❤️ 

20 hours ago, MarshallT said:

He could hardly wait to see her himself. He had grown so accustomed to her and their routine, but lately he was even more addicted than usual. He NEEDED to see her expand, her arms and legs blimp out as much as her belly already had. Her skin had grown softer .........

Omg you weren't kidding babe! You are an AMAZING writer. I'm a bit speechless, but soaking wet after reading that. Let's making it a reality soon ❤️ 

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

"Tonight? What are we going to do tonight? hehehe, My lovely fat blubberball, It's not tonight anymore. It's 11:30 in the morning." I explained. "You passed out in a food coma again last night. So I put you on your automated drip feeding tube while you slept like a fat Baby." ........... 

Your writing never ceases to amazing me. I love the detail...  I dream of the day I have to use a freight elevator hehe

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

So big 😍 is it grease stain on the scrubpabts in the second photo??

Hehe YES. You know me too well. I had a big greasy burger right before taking that pic lol

22 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’ll be on the lookout. I’m pretty sure that I’ll catch a glimpse more than twice. Might even take her home. Feed her. Make her fatter. Take off those scrubs and shirt and everything else and start humping her fat ass and cum all over her belly❤️😍❤️

Omg humping my fat ass YES PLEASE making me weak over here

22 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’d love to see you bloat more! Stretch out that fat gut baby! Seeing you like this right now with a big curvy belly and small tight thong is just driving me over the edge! I want to sit right behind you and just grab all that fatty meat❤️😍❤️

I've been experimenting a lot with bloating to prep for this next big gain. It helps stretch out my stomach big time and make it a bit more comfortable. I'm happy to share more about the process if you're into it! ❤️ 

14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

See, this is how I know I'm a shitty writer - cos even if I had weeks to put it together I know I could not write that!

Bravo, @MarshallT 👍

Omg YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER SILLY. your posts cripple me with lust every time

6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I thought it was something wrong cause u update alot and I had to see your profile and see the updates, 

So I tried to look into the future for you and this is what I saw: 

A place for a bedbound fatty attached to the bed with table with loads of snacks and cause you are the most epic sexy fat goddess the sign is on the bedframe ❤️

It seems to be just my updates affected by this right now :( thank you so much for continuing to check my profile. No clue what is happening :( 

But omg that is awesome!! 

Guest slumdogtrillionare

Hey I’ve been funneling becuase of you btw and lemme tell ya it’s been doing wonders for getting fat. I put on soo much weight this month and I want to just blow up thanks to you. I love your tubby gut and I want to get to be an absolute blimp because of it ;)

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:
14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

See, this is how I know I'm a shitty writer - cos even if I had weeks to put it together I know I could not write that!

Bravo, @MarshallT 👍

Omg YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER SILLY. your posts cripple me with lust every time

I assure you I did not pay him to say that lol

• Curvage Model

More public gut fun tonight waddling around Target for some cough medicine. SO many people stare at me (at one point i will admit i was eating a family size bag of doritos while walking around lol)..... i always wonder what they must be thinking when they see a big pig waddling around with her gut hanging out like that. I wear it loud and proud hehe

F9731B0E-AB36-4EC4-A0A0-983AF772C1AC.jpeg.b02b8267a5b3f84217c7b731cbf18fea.jpg

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.jpg

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg humping my fat ass YES PLEASE making me weak over here

I've been experimenting a lot with bloating to prep for this next big gain. It helps stretch out my stomach big time and make it a bit more comfortable. I'm happy to share more about the process if you're into it! ❤️

You know you love it cutie!❤️😍❤️ And yes absolutely I want to hear more of your experimental bloats!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You know you love it cutie!❤️😍❤️ And yes absolutely I want to hear more of your experimental bloats!

I'll have to post a video of me doing a baking soda and vinegar bloat....it bloats my gut so big..... a mere glimpse of a preview into the 300+ life i think lol

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

More public gut fun tonight waddling around Target for some cough medicine. SO many people stare at me (at one point i will admit i was eating a family size bag of doritos while walking around lol)..... i always wonder what they must be thinking when they see a big pig waddling around with her gut hanging out like that. I wear it loud and proud hehe

F9731B0E-AB36-4EC4-A0A0-983AF772C1AC.jpeg.b02b8267a5b3f84217c7b731cbf18fea.jpg

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.jpg

All the ladies be staring thinking “why does she look so happy?! I’m so fucking jealous! I want to be fat!”😭

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

I'll have to post a video of me doing a baking soda and vinegar bloat....it bloats my gut so big..... a mere glimpse of a preview into the 300+ life i think lol

Oooo I’ve heard about that. I can’t wait!❤️😍❤️ I’ve also heard of something where people would swallow I think half a box of cake shake and then drink water. It’s supposed to bloat you and also make you feel heavier but also gassy haha

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fullllll fucking gut and time to fap hard to what a naughty little glutton I was today

D92E8D62-3EE8-4BDE-8796-BEE872F7F1A0.jpeg 9E3DF842-4175-4129-BE56-B7F20310BB41.jpeg

I love noticing sexy af things about your body as you GROW. Like the fact that your underarm is no longer a "hollow". Rather you have filled the space with fat. To such an extent that even when you raise your arm up over your head, your underarm STILL has fuckably fat cleavage. 

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 1.34.21 AM - Edited.png

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A very slight fraction of all that I ate today lol

84C6D5FD-456F-4ED2-AABE-B1A49E1EF203.jpeg.a5484ad347e848c9a1ed6b940166c4f6.jpgC9FCAADD-75E0-4AEB-95B2-74347ABF43DF.jpeg.81b1e84bfe7ed85d1215a325e228b5d7.jpg84499A8F-4B17-4E05-82D3-A1BC97883AC3.jpeg.deb8161c8306aa17c280a8b36a5ec303.jpgIMG_2408.JPG

Mwah-hahaha! Bring ALL the FOOD to Casey's SEXY GREEDY BELLY. Nothing for You, Everything for Casey. That's what Casey NEEDS, So that's what You WANT. 
//hehe - Pretty sure grubhub knows what's going on. Check this dance commercial. All the fatties proudly showing off their gains. 

The Belly on this one! 😜

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 8.15.39 AM - Edited.png

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fullllll fucking gut and time to fap hard to what a naughty little glutton I was today

D92E8D62-3EE8-4BDE-8796-BEE872F7F1A0.jpeg

9E3DF842-4175-4129-BE56-B7F20310BB41.jpeg

I will do that looking at this! For me you are the sexiest most hottest gorgeous mesmerizing beautiful feedee 😍 have a lovely fatfilled Friday ☀️☀️☀️☀️🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

All the ladies be staring thinking “why does she look so happy?! I’m so fucking jealous! I want to be fat!”😭

Hehe i do feel like a lot of ladies are pretty jealous of this big belly and how much I show it off sometimes

11 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Fap hard piggy.  Feel that fat soft sexy belly and fap yourself unconscious!

I most definitely did fap myself unconscious. I woke up around 5am with my vibrator in my hand LOL

11 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I love noticing sexy af things about your body as you GROW. Like the fact that your underarm is no longer a "hollow". Rather you have filled the space with fat. To such an extent that even when you raise your arm up over your head, your underarm STILL has fuckably fat cleavage. 

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 1.34.21 AM - Edited.png

Omgggg I never noticed that before!! That is SO FUCKING HOT WOW

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

I will do that looking at this! For me you are the sexiest most hottest gorgeous mesmerizing beautiful feedee 😍 have a lovely fatfilled Friday ☀️☀️☀️☀️🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awwww thank you love ❤️ you always make me smile! Happy friday!

• Curvage Model

So freaking sick it's literally miserable but we all know that hasn't stopped me from filling this gut non stop. Food is better than medicine always. Food IS the best medicine for pigs like me. I'll be sick in bed all day so let's entertain eachother :) How are you guys doing?! Tell me some wins!

5554FACB-3F83-4B45-A779-561CAE451249.jpeg.93455447b9565c6fc2a814b55092e0df.jpg