Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

We had so much fun with that little writing prompt last week (woah, there's the professor in me coming out) that I decided to do another one ❤️ Here we go - let's see who can write the hottest continuation of this...

You haven't been to your doctor since your physical last year. You loved the new doctor that you had last year, she was petite and so cute but definitely a little on the chubby side. A year later you return for your yearly physical. The nurse walks you back into the treatment room for you to await your doctor...Dr. Casey. She says, "Give the doctor just a few minutes, it takes her a bit to get around sometimes." You found that statement odd, but didn't think much of it. A few minutes later you feel the small office shaking just a bit. The doorknob turns and as it opens, you could not believe your eyes. Before you stood Dr. Casey, well....at least you thought it was her. It was hard to tell. She was nearly unrecognizable. She was at MINIMUM 150+ lbs heavier than last year. She was breathing so heavy, her gargantuan gut was hanging out the bottom of her scrub top and over the fully stretched out band of her scrub pants, and she was faintly dripping in sweat. Her gut entered the room long before she did and it took several seconds for her body to stop jiggling as she came to a stop. You noticed what appeared to be crumbs all across her exploding breasts and stuck in the folds of her chins. She takes a few moments to catch her breath. "Oh it is so good to see you. How have you been feeling? You look great. Give me a minute, I need to sit down." She plops down into the chair in the room. Her hips are barely contained by the arms of it, hanging heavy over each side.  She places a heavy palm on her gut and looks up at you. You need a minute to process this. You don't want to be rude at all, but you can't help but say, "Dr. Casey? Is that really you? I can hardly recognize you. Are you okay?" Dr. Casey catches her breath finally and smiles, "Ofcourse I'm okay! What do you mean? I did put on just a few lbs with the pandemic but nothing too crazy. Now let's get you checked out..." Casey tries to heave herself up but finds herself STUCK in the chair. She obliviously asks you for a hand in getting up. You get back on the table and she wobbles over to begin examining you. She bends over you to check your heart and that's when it hits you...... the immense weight of her gut is even more than you anticipated.....

Hey Doc, you seem pretty wore out. Why don’t you sit on the table and I’ll let you examine me while I’m standing up. 
Oh my God, you might be the best patient I’ve ever had. Ever since I came back to work, it’s been a struggle. The few pounds I put on it her quarantine have really been a struggle. But... how am I gonna get on the table? 
Well I helped you get out of the chair, I can get you on the table. Just put your hand on my shoulder and we’ll count. You’re gonna have to jump a little and I’m gonna have to put my hand kinda low on you. 
Ok let’s give it a shot. This is the first time I’ve worn these scrubs so we should be fine. *ass is so sweaty from all the walking*

1,2,3 *Doc gets on the table but her entire guy flies out of scrub top. Scrub top is now just below titty level. Her pants ripped a huge hole in the ass. My face is now planted in the huge gut with her huge ass sitting on my hand and definitely at least a pulled muscle in my back. Casey starts to tear up. 
Oh my God, I’m such an obese fat ass I’m so sorry. I can’t believe this happened to me I used to So little and hot. 
I go lock door

No no no. It’s ok. I actually like girls with a little meat on their bones. Don’t worry. But my back is killing me. You think if I laid on my back you could do some chiro crap with your weight. It might help. 
Of course. *Casey plops down and her shirt completely rips. She’s a horny hog who never expected this to happen and she’s attracted to me. She’s not wearing a bra. I’m on my stomach oblivious while she is tits out with a huge hole in her pants and she straddles me. Putting her weight to try to adjust my back. Ahh that feels better. She bends down to whisper to me as I feel that huge gut and now extra fat on my back. “Is that better”. I turn my head as much as I can and see that huge utter. I’m harder than super mans knee cap. I get situated and that was the last time Casey ever worked there bc she snorts like a hog when she gets fucked. She rode and bounced like a good cowgirl tho 😏

• Curvage Model

@Tastic1, @Monkey, @FASWE87, @pgtip00, and @Ljj omg all of your posts look SO DAMN GOOOOOD ❤️ I am gonna save them for tonight after I stuff myself and get off so I can accurately report who hit me the hardest 😍 Stay tuned! Damn they look so good already hahaahha i cannot wait. 

1 hour ago, drpop said:

I cant belive that growth you have done it really looks great and your tummy has gotten so big and so soft. We wil see with journey takes you from here. Thanks for the starting story I am waiting to see what people add onto it. take care.

Thank you so much ❤️  I am obsessed with all the weight that has just populated all over my tummy recently. I'm so damn fat. Thank you love!! :)

• Curvage Model

Remember how I shared with you guys that recently I'm feeling a bit more needy? Like I just wanted to be taken care of by a partner/feeder. I want someone to bring me food, to feed me food, to buy me cute clothes as I rapidly outgrow them, to show me off and take me on cute date watching me so proudly pig out in public, wash my hair and between my rolls, and give me all the attention I so deeply crave. I am not bratty, so this does not take a bratty tone. It's more of a cute, happy, longing tone for attention and affirmation from my feeder. And I made you the cutest video ever tells you all about it. It's so fucking hot. Classic feedee/feeder adoration. I cannot wait for you guys to see this omfg 

8579E661-0CC1-4DAA-A5BD-D53F79B8427B.jpeg.381da524bf9f8aff1529aca898200092.jpg

0C8A43A9-7AA2-4D92-87EC-F10C22F5561F.jpeg.2b72b56be62ac933846266e5c78e3810.jpg

Hope you enjoy them and you get off as much as last time, its great we can give you back so much pleasure as well ❤️

You don't sound needy at all just want some care and attention which is completely understandable. Seeing as there's so much more of your adorable self now can see why the urge is growing with you. Love to care for a blossoming woman like you, just waiting for me to dote on you 🥰

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Remember how I shared with you guys that recently I'm feeling a bit more needy? Like I just wanted to be taken care of by a partner/feeder. I want someone to bring me food, to feed me food, to buy me cute clothes as I rapidly outgrow them, to show me off and take me on cute date watching me so proudly pig out in public, wash my hair and between my rolls, and give me all the attention I so deeply crave. I am not bratty, so this does not take a bratty tone. It's more of a cute, happy, longing tone for attention and affirmation from my feeder. And I made you the cutest video ever tells you all about it. It's so fucking hot. Classic feedee/feeder adoration. I cannot wait for you guys to see this omfg 

Sounds really nice :) as the gentleman I am this is the dream

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️

You haven't been to your doctor since your physical last year. You loved the new doctor that you had last year, she was petite and so cute but definitely a little on the chubby side. A year later you return for your yearly physical. The nurse walks you back into the treatment room for you to await your doctor...Dr. Casey. She says, "Give the doctor just a few minutes, it takes her a bit to get around sometimes." You found that statement odd, but didn't think much of it. A few minutes later you feel the small office shaking just a bit. The doorknob turns and as it opens, you could not believe your eyes. Before you stood Dr. Casey, well....at least you thought it was her. It was hard to tell. She was nearly unrecognizable. She was at MINIMUM 150+ lbs heavier than last year. She was breathing so heavy, her gargantuan gut was hanging out the bottom of her scrub top and over the fully stretched out band of her scrub pants, and she was faintly dripping in sweat. Her gut entered the room long before she did and it took several seconds for her body to stop jiggling as she came to a stop. You noticed what appeared to be crumbs all across her exploding breasts and stuck in the folds of her chins. She takes a few moments to catch her breath. "Oh it is so good to see you. How have you been feeling? You look great. Give me a minute, I need to sit down." She plops down into the chair in the room. Her hips are barely contained by the arms of it, hanging heavy over each side.  She places a heavy palm on her gut and looks up at you. You need a minute to process this. You don't want to be rude at all, but you can't help but say, "Dr. Casey? Is that really you? I can hardly recognize you. Are you okay?" Dr. Casey catches her breath finally and smiles, "Of course I'm okay! What do you mean? I did put on just a few lbs with the pandemic but nothing too crazy. Now let's get you checked out..." Casey tries to heave herself up but finds herself STUCK in the chair. She obliviously asks you for a hand in getting up. You get back on the table and she wobbles over to begin examining you. She bends over you to check your heart and that's when it hits you...... the immense weight of her gut is even more than you anticipated.....

Dr. Casey's exposed belly presses heavily onto my arm as she listens to my heartbeat. Her soft fat doesn't push my arm away but gently envelops my forearm and pins it down to the examination table. I am stunned by the sheer weight of it. I try to free my arm but I can't budge the enormous ball of fat resting on me, effortlessly controlling me. Doc Casey glances at me with a quick little smile and then goes back to work checking my pulse. Did she noticed I just tried to escape her fat Belly and failed? My heart is racing as I consider the power of all that weight she has put on. She could easily trap me beneath her and I'd totally be at her mercy. I remember this is probably skewing my vitals... So I interrupt the Good Doctor, "Uhh, Usually my heart beat isn't so fast, I'm trying to relax but I..." Casey cuts me off "I know, don't worry about it. I have developed a special system. At first I was shocked by the resting heart-rate of my patients. They were all off the charts. But then I realized it was just me. I have this affect on all my patients." She explained calmly and matter-of-factly.  "So I did a little math and found a 'new average'. It's a new normal healthy heartbeat on the 'Doctor Casey' scale. You're fine. The real problem I had was checking recovery rates. I have no problem raising heartbeats, but how would I get them down? But don't worry. I have developed a Dr. Casey method for that as well." 
Casey picks up my chart and starts entering her data. She puts her pen in her mouth as she work out the "adjusted norm" for my heart beat and then lets out a cute little giggle while looking over the pre-exam data her nurse entered. "What is it Doctor! What did you laugh reading my charts?" "Oh don't worry, everything is normal for a man your height. Just funny to me because your so thin. You are 5'11" and only 175lbs. I'm SO much shorter than you yet I boast a healthy two times your weight. Easily." As she says this she gives her belly a couple of surprisingly loud belly slaps that convey her sense of pride in her fat round belly. The thing is, she doesn't slap the front of her stomach like you might imagine. She slaps along the side of her belly. I don't even have a 'side' to my belly to slap if I wanted. But Doc Casey continues to send quivering shock waves of fats across the expansive breadth of her fat tummy which travel across and the echo back like waves in a bathtub.
  "I'm not skinny." I meekly offer "It's just that you have put on a lot of weight since the last time I was here." Casey beams a big chubby smile "Yes I have, I've been on a nutritional boosting system supplementing my diet to fill out a little. You know, 'Tits and Ass' and all that. I suppose I'm just like any other girl, wanting a big butt and enormous boobs." Casey says very clinically and candidly. "But I decided to do something about it rather than just cry into my pillow each night. And so yeah, Now I got 'em." And Boy did she ever! He Butt Exploded in her scrubs turning the baggy garment into the sexiest most revealing outfit I've seen in some time. And her Breasts were so PROUD, Beautiful and fat they lifted her scrubs top to expose her shockingly FATTENED Tummy.
"I guess all the good 'T&A' stuff comes with a bit of embarrassing potbelly fat as well tho, huh?" Casey immediately busts out laughing. "That's the funny thing, isn't it?" She continues laughing "You fucking LOVE it. I don't know why guys can't all just admit that. You always pretend not to be impressed. It's so ridiculous." What! I was stunned. Now sure, I think Casey's is crazy cute. But she's just a pro doing her job. Could she tell I had a crush on her? "Why do you think I love that fat belly of yours?" Without saying a word Casey deftly releases my hardening cock from my tight skivvies and it springs up like a champ. "Because of THIS, Silly. But don't worry that you are some kind of freak. ALL Guys love it. At least that has been my professional experience. My working theory is that it all has to do with procreation. You see, Girls with a flat stomach are considered ideal as a matter of fashion. It's a trend. But chubby girls like me excite a more basic urge for reproduction. You may not even be aware of it, but it's all in your caveman brain. You WANT your offspring developing and growing while swimming in my rich constant source of nutrients and vitamins." She grabs an overflowing fistful of Belly-Fat. "You desire the seeds of your family tree to be safe and warm, protected in this pillowy cushion of soft, warm, sound-dampening fat. All guys do. You can't help it. - Which brings us to the heart-rate recovery part of your exam. We need to find out how quickly your heartbeat goes from your current accelerated rate to a normal low resting rate." I realize my heartbeat hasn't stopped beating like a drum. I wondered how in the hell can I relax with Doc Casey reading my secrets like an open book. 
Then the wise Doctor lifted her top again and exposed the full grandeur of her magnificent and sublimely beautiful BELLY. It was ALL I can focus on, my entire world became just me staring at her cavernous belly button as it bounced gently towards me. Dr. Casey put a blood pressure monitor on my arm remarking how thin my arm is. The she walked around to the exam table between my legs and grabbed to base of my cock. She clinically checked her watch and started drumming her FAT Belly with my dick. In a matter of seconds I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. And the Good Doctor thought nothing of it as my sperm spewed through the air. She just went about her business checking my vitals as I fell into a tantric state of relaxation. It was Nirvana, I thought as a dozed off into a deep meditative state. Doctor Casey appeared before me as a GODDESS. She was my personal and loving SEXY FAT BUDDHA. I drifted off for who knows how long. 
As I woke up Dr. Casey had everything cleaned up and straightened out her scrubs to a professional appearance. "Everything is fine. Just check in at the window for your next appointment." she said without even looking from her computer screen as she entered data. "But what about us?" I asked. "I'm in love Doc. I have to confess to y..." Doc Casey looked at me like I was a puppy. "Aww, That is so sweet dear. I want you to know that I hear you and appreciate your feelings. But I have another appointment to see a fella in twenty minutes. And guess what. He's going to fall in love with me as well. This is just how it is for Doc Casey. You'll get over it. Just go online at these sites here" She hands me a card "You'll find everything you need to keep yourself busy until I can fit you in again." 

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm speechless dear. You don't fuck around, you have such a facile access to your feelings and take them on head-on. It is so BEAUTIFUL. You are BEAUTIFUL. This is the real DREAM Casey. For every one of us. - As you surely know.  It is so natural for you to have these longings. You are ready for this. Physically, Emotionally, mentally, etc. All your needs are being met. So of course these feelings come strongly to the fore. And certainly you'll have no trouble finding a guy who desires nothing more in the world. There are countless numbers of us who would drop everything for the opportunity. Your problem is finding the one guy that deserves the whole world. 
You are like Willy Wonka offering the Chocolate Factory. hehehe. How the hell do you find the one deserving Charlie when you have everything in the world they all desire most? 
Casey, You are the Music Maker, the Dreamer of Dreams. 

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

We had so much fun with that little writing prompt last week (woah, there's the professor in me coming out) that I decided to do another one ❤️ Here we go - let's see who can write the hottest continuation of this...

You haven't been to your doctor since your physical last year. You loved the new doctor that you had last year, she was petite and so cute but definitely a little on the chubby side. A year later you return for your yearly physical. The nurse walks you back into the treatment room for you to await your doctor...Dr. Casey. She says, "Give the doctor just a few minutes, it takes her a bit to get around sometimes." You found that statement odd, but didn't think much of it. A few minutes later you feel the small office shaking just a bit. The doorknob turns and as it opens, you could not believe your eyes. Before you stood Dr. Casey, well....at least you thought it was her. It was hard to tell. She was nearly unrecognizable. She was at MINIMUM 150+ lbs heavier than last year. She was breathing so heavy, her gargantuan gut was hanging out the bottom of her scrub top and over the fully stretched out band of her scrub pants, and she was faintly dripping in sweat. Her gut entered the room long before she did and it took several seconds for her body to stop jiggling as she came to a stop. You noticed what appeared to be crumbs all across her exploding breasts and stuck in the folds of her chins. She takes a few moments to catch her breath. "Oh it is so good to see you. How have you been feeling? You look great. Give me a minute, I need to sit down." She plops down into the chair in the room. Her hips are barely contained by the arms of it, hanging heavy over each side.  She places a heavy palm on her gut and looks up at you. You need a minute to process this. You don't want to be rude at all, but you can't help but say, "Dr. Casey? Is that really you? I can hardly recognize you. Are you okay?" Dr. Casey catches her breath finally and smiles, "Ofcourse I'm okay! What do you mean? I did put on just a few lbs with the pandemic but nothing too crazy. Now let's get you checked out..." Casey tries to heave herself up but finds herself STUCK in the chair. She obliviously asks you for a hand in getting up. You get back on the table and she wobbles over to begin examining you. She bends over you to check your heart and that's when it hits you...... the immense weight of her gut is even more than you anticipated.....

Casey’s immense gut resting on my lap is literally crushing my legs and preventing my diaphragm from fully expanding……My breathing becomes much shallower and more rapid but I try to hide it……Sweat starts to build on my forehead and my cheeks become flushed, but you hope she doesn’t notice.  Add on the delicious scent of her perfume and I am in the middle of the hottest experience I could have ever imagined.  Dr.  Casey looks up from my chest and notices the almost painful look on my face. “What’s wrong, sweetie?  Are you felling all right? You look like you’re in distress!”  I pause for a moment before whispering back to her due to lack of oxygen “I’m sorry, but your belly is kind of crushing me”.  In a state of complete shock from what you just heard, you jump back as you say “Oh my God! I am so sorry…. I didn’t…” but loose your balance and, due to the weight of your enormous belly, fall forward and knock me on my back and end up right on top of me.  My hands wrap around your gargantuan body while I feel your entire weight crushing down upon me.  We both lay on the table with may arms wrapped around you, breathing heavily and looking at each other’s eyes, then lips, then back to eyes over and over.  Finally, we both snap out of the strange sort-of trance we were just in for a moment.  We are somehow able to roll you off of me and I help you back to the chair you were in earlier. 

I ask if you are okay as you tell me yes and apologize profusely for what just happened.  Dr. Casey comments that maybe she put on a little more weight than she realized during the pandemic as I try to reassure her that everything’s fine and that she does not need to be embarrassed.  I try to charm her by telling Dr. Casey that she looks better now than the last time we saw each other. Casey blushes but composes herself and sit she back on the table to finish conducting the physical.  As Dr. Casey goes through the normal routine she begins to ask very basic personal questions that go along with the physical.  Suddenly the questions start to turn to my love life and  dating/marital status.  I tell the Doctor that I am single, so she presses me on if I am currently seeing anyone.  I tell her the I am currently not, and you pose the same question to Dr. Casey.  She says that she hasn’t been with anyone serious in months, she’s gone out on a couple of dates but they’ve ended badly.  One guy even implied that it was because of her weight.  Through in the pandemic on top of it, and Dr. Casey has been feeling extra lonely lately.  She comments that I seem like quite the catch and that Dr. Casey would live a handsome guy like yourself.  Now Dr. Casey has me blushing. 

Now, the Doctor asks me to take everything off but my underwear for the next part of the exam.  I strip down and sit back on the table for Dr. Casey to finish her work.   She starts the physical examination and what starts out as standard routine turned into very sensual touching up and down my arms, chest, back and torso.  Dr. Casey compliments me in my physique as I try not to crack a big smile.  Casey asks if I’m smiling because of her compliments, or by hot I think she is as she bites her lower lip. 

As Casey stands in front of you with her enormous belly staring me in the face, I slowly move my hands up and place them over her skin-tight scrubs and begin to rub her big, bloated belly.  You look up at Dr. Casey and see her eyes begin to shut and start to let out heavy sighs of pure satisfaction as I continue rubbing.  Slowly, I work my hands down to the bottom of your shirt and pull it up and over your yoga-ball shaped belly.  I rub your soft, smooth tummy as and start to give you belly kisses and bury my face in your fat gut.  I stand up and move behind you, where I start kissing you neck as I rub your squeeze and slap your belly. You feel my hips and hard cock pressed up against your fat ass as your start to pant and moan in excitement.  I bed you over the table, grabbing and slapping your fat, hanging hog belly before pulling down your scrub pants over that juicy ass and thunderous thighs.  As I spank your fat ass, you let out a loud yelp, but I cover your mouth and tell you to be quiet or someone will hear us.  I have Dr. Casey climb onto the table and lay on her back where I rip off her panties and begin to kiss her inner thighs.  I start from above the knee and work my way up, making sure to pay attention to those tree trunk thighs made out of heavy cream and cottage cheese.  As I get toward her fat pussy, I reach up with one hand and rip her panties off while I continue to kiss up her thighs.  I use both hands to push back the fat and bury my face in your delicious pussy.  I lick and suck your clit while I finger your pussy as you try with all your energy not to main too loud for people to hear. 

Dr.  Casey is about a second away from getting fired and losing her license, but she is so close to orgasming that her eyes roll to the back of her head as she lets go of all control and crushes my head with her thighs as she has the biggest orgasm of her life.  Casey gets so caught up the moment she just has to let out deep, loud moans as she cums.  As Dr. Casey lays nearly naked with her bloated belly out for the world to see, there is a knock on the door.  It is one of the head nurses, she is wondering if everything is all right in there because she thought she heard some yelling.  Casey is absolutely panicked, but is able to tell the nurse that everything is fine.  The nurse continues to knock and asks to come in.  Dr. Casey tells her that the patient needs to put there clothes on before they can come in.  Dr.  Casey and I rush to get both our clothes on.  Casey sis practically wheezing as she tries to get dressed.  As I go to help Casey gets her scrub pants on, they let out a loud RIIIIPPPPPP.  We both stare at each other with black faces.  The nurse knocks again and we both finish getting dressed.  As I sit back on the table,  Dr. Casey waddles over to the door and opens it.  The nurse looks completely shook as Casey stand there drenched in sweat and breathing like she just ran the Boston Marathon.  The nurse asks what happened and I reply that Casey tripped over a rolling stool and fell, I just made sure she was okay and helped her get back on her feet.  The nurse says she is glad she is all right and informs her that she is needed for an urgent situation.  Casey tells her she will be there in a moment.  Casey closes the door and turns around, first with a shocked face that turned into a big smile.  We could not believe what just happened and that we didn’t get caught.  Dr Casey is sad that the physical had to be cut short but writes down her personal phone number and email and gives it to me, hoping that I will call and schedule a personal appointment in her off hours to finish the exam.  We share a smile and sexy gaze as she waddles back out of the room with her entire fat ass hanging out of the rip on the back of her scrubs.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Remember how I shared with you guys that recently I'm feeling a bit more needy? Like I just wanted to be taken care of by a partner/feeder. I want someone to bring me food, to feed me food, to buy me cute clothes as I rapidly outgrow them, to show me off and take me on cute date watching me so proudly pig out in public, wash my hair and between my rolls, and give me all the attention I so deeply crave. I am not bratty, so this does not take a bratty tone. It's more of a cute, happy, longing tone for attention and affirmation from my feeder. And I made you the cutest video ever tells you all about it. It's so fucking hot. Classic feedee/feeder adoration. I cannot wait for you guys to see this omg

Casey. The World is your oyster. You know how you get yourself off because you are the hottest fucking thing you can imagine? Certainly a lot of that is your hyper-sensuality as your physiology is so fucking ready and well prepped. Every need reassuringly taken care of. So your body is telling you to get on with it; The Whole Enchilada. But the Beauty?, the HOTNESS? It's all very real and apparent to all of us. We are all just as smitten and captivated as you are. That is to say, ENTIRELY. And that only scratches the surface. You must know that we CARE about you. About the skinny little figure skater who was feeling unfulfilled and ennui, just as much as the thriving and blooming Goddess we worship like it is our religion. We are all rooting for you and avail ourselves to you however we each can. Nobody (that I know about) else has such a support system always at the ready. What we want MOST of all, is your Peace, Contentment and Joy. Complete Fulfillment; Belly and Soul. Nothing else could make any of us happier. 

5 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Casey. The World is your oyster. You know how you get yourself off because you are the hottest fucking thing you can imagine? Certainly a lot of that is your hyper-sensuality as your physiology is so fucking ready and well prepped. Every need reassuringly taken care of. So your body is telling you to get on with it; The Whole Enchilada. But the Beauty?, the HOTNESS? It's all very real and apparent to all of us. We are all just as smitten and captivated as you are. That is to say, ENTIRELY. And that only scratches the surface. You must know that we CARE about you. About the skinny little figure skater who was feeling unfulfilled and ennui, just as much as the thriving and blooming Goddess we worship like it is our religion. We are all rooting for you and avail ourselves to you however we each can. Nobody (that I know about) else has such a support system always at the ready. What we want MOST of all, is your Peace, Contentment and Joy. Complete Fulfillment; Belly and Soul. Nothing else could make any of us happier. 

yes, as youy like a religion, The shape of buddha but of course a hotter version, Caseyism ❤️ 

Jacksprat, I read your name as Jack's prat cause you are so great with words and prat is talk in swedish ;D 

26 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

yes, as youy like a religion, The shape of buddha but of course a hotter version, Caseyism ❤️ 

Jacksprat, I read your name as Jack's prat cause you are so great with words and prat is talk in swedish ;D 

Thanks Mate. Very thoughtful camaraderie of you to say so. And I agree, we are on the same team adoring Casey. We are Casey's Tribe. Much more than we are rivals for Casey's affection or attention. And a Sexier Hot Buddha is a GREAT Analogy for our Sweet Piggy. 
I imagine to read your name as "Fat Admirer from Sweden, born in 1987". And I appreciate your comment about me and my name but there is a great joke in their as well. In English we have a similar word "Prattle" which also means talk. But usually nonsense. Long-winded and inconsequential blathering is called prattle. And "Prat" by itself (uncommon in the USA) is a British slang term for a Fool who talks a great deal about nothing. More generally, an ass. Hahaha! I don't imagine you meant any of those negative meanings but it's hilarious. 
My user name here comes from a nursery rhyme. The story goes that there's a guy named "Jack Sprat" who is skinny and his Wife who is Fat. They are VERY Happy together. She always eats all the most fattening foods and Jack eats the light food. So she grows fatter and he stays skinny. But they eat up all the food together! 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Thanks Mate. Very thoughtful camaraderie of you to say so. And I agree, we are on the same team adoring Casey. We are Casey's Tribe. Much more than we are rivals for Casey's affection or attention. And a Sexier Hot Buddha is a GREAT Analogy for our Sweet Piggy. 
I imagine to read your name as "Fat Admirer from Sweden, born in 1987". And I appreciate your comment about me and my name but there is a great joke in their as well. In English we have a similar word "Prattle" which also means talk. But usually nonsense. Long-winded and inconsequential blathering is called prattle. And "Prat" by itself (uncommon in the USA) is a British slang term for a Fool who talks a great deal about nothing. More generally, an ass. Hahaha! I don't imagine you meant any of those negative meanings but it's hilarious. 
My user name here comes from a nursery rhyme. The story goes that there's a guy named "Jack Sprat" who is skinny and his Wife who is Fat. They are VERY Happy together. She always eats all the most fattening foods and Jack eats the light food. So she grows fatter and he stays skinny. But they eat up all the food together! 

yes you read it correctly and yes it's the same in swedish but non of your very good texts and formulation is far from that. both english is and swedish is a germanic language (north and west) but it is some "highlights" for me as a Swede browsing and chatting in english, for ex;

english = swedish

Good = bra

Bad = dålig

bath = bad

Gift= gåva

poision= gift

married = gift

Pee = kiss

kiss = kyss

Friendly kiss (family, friends) = Puss

Love = swedish boys name

Proffessor Casey, Im sorry Jack and I talking grammer, but we did our assignment so this was just some afterclass thing ❤️ 

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish i could make you guys feel how fucking HEAVY i feel. these panties are drenched. That top piece should be around my lower belly but it was so damn tight i had to hike it all the way up like that to be comfortable. I am such a damn pig. I'm too full to even get myself off right now

0F0F99FE-9E64-4060-B5A1-240B545D2A73.jpeg.6098e014d62a813b3bc2f88e1aa70135.jpg

ECBDF15D-1D74-4C30-A482-C6532ED13CC2.jpeg.ca2aa795cfc89294792967fe4f9b2f8a.jpg

93A80728-3202-4ED4-A5FD-A3DC5DE61D97-41286CDB-D5BC-421E-9474-FB920DB1154F.JPG

33A445F7-F9AD-4471-81AF-BE56F1AA3DF3-AEFA37B8-9548-4214-A307-25B69A1206CF.JPG

An outfit that’s nothing but thin string being worn by a gorgeous big girl? Yes please!

Guest WaluigiFan001
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Come get lost in these rolls ❤️ 

B25ED9EA-A91B-4CFC-9AC1-B33A0D82A6D1.jpeg.669f5832aac3bdd37930692e097c84d8.jpg

A3CE2FD7-9F3E-4D55-A183-BF2A0EBD83B3.jpeg.cdae6a5a5dae0a8e439be9b9b49573e1.jpg

144EBD25-260B-4B1F-90B5-A8C3D5CB95D9.jpeg.7ebc2a9fa159f105c80af233bd8bd8a0.jpg

34536C55-DCF0-48A8-BDBF-59503739F61B.JPG

49903547-98BC-4ADD-AC3C-2B29B0325E9C-DEB6420F-2C9E-4624-832D-D7CCC72DE845.jpg

Oh my fucking GOD, that last one!!! 😍😍😍 You just took my breath away, girl. 

• Curvage Model

And let the fapping - BEGIN ❤️ Time to read all those stories and see who gets me off the most ;) I'll announce the winner in the morning. 

In the meantime, I had an enormous stuffing tonight thanks to one of you kind souls ❤️ You guys really are the freaking best. I ate 2 large pizzas, 3 lava cakes, and then got a bunch of yummy goodies from Taco Bell. I got pretty high and just lost myself in my eating for a bit. It was euphoric. I'm so fucking full but I think the high is suppressing some of the pain I'd otherwise be feeling in my heavy gut right now. I've told a handful of you, but I hit a big milestone this week in weight. I am waiting a few days just to make sure the number sticks as I do tend to fluctuate and want to make sure it's accurate in the video.... Fuck. I cannot wait to share this with you guys. You're going to be so damn proud of your pig ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Come get lost in these rolls ❤️ 

B25ED9EA-A91B-4CFC-9AC1-B33A0D82A6D1.jpeg.669f5832aac3bdd37930692e097c84d8.jpg

A3CE2FD7-9F3E-4D55-A183-BF2A0EBD83B3.jpeg.cdae6a5a5dae0a8e439be9b9b49573e1.jpg

144EBD25-260B-4B1F-90B5-A8C3D5CB95D9.jpeg.7ebc2a9fa159f105c80af233bd8bd8a0.jpg

34536C55-DCF0-48A8-BDBF-59503739F61B.JPG

49903547-98BC-4ADD-AC3C-2B29B0325E9C-DEB6420F-2C9E-4624-832D-D7CCC72DE845.jpg

I'm so in love with all that fat! You look so amazing!!!!!