Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

I'm glad you feel that way. Makes me so happy as well that you feel you can let go of all those pressures and are not punishing and pushing yourself. The fact that you are so much happier is amazing. You always were beautiful but the fact that you can embrace yourself so much more now and enjoy everything without worrying about every little thing you do is true confidence and sexiness. It really shows! 

Must be so much fun to be around, plus you're far cuter and way more cuddly than you used to be for sure, with that plush chunky womanly figure of yours. 🥰 

I want to say thanks for letting us as a community join you this journey of growth and that you feel happier for doing so. You put your self out their with pictures, videos and word content while we hide behind user names, we very much appreciate with what you have done and content. I like how you make everyone us feel as part of the family thanks very much

Thanks very much for you being you and please take care of your self out there.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, drpop said:

I want to say thanks for letting us as a community join you this journey of growth and that you feel happier for doing so. You put your self out their with pictures, videos and word content while we hide behind user names, we very much appreciate with what you have done and content. I like how you make everyone us feel as part of the family thanks very much

Thanks very much for you being you and please take care of your self out there.

Wow, I cant even explain how much this post means to me. Thank you so much ❤️ I mean it every time I call you guys my friends and families. I think about each of you, notice when you're not around for a few days, and am just always super thankful to have so many people in my fat internet corner. Thank you for the smile ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Working again with this gut is an adjustment for sure. I'm so much bigger now than I was pre-quarantine. I can't move my body the way I used to, I move a heck of a lot slowly, and I need more frequent breaks to eat and rest. I've had a few instances where I felt like a bit of a spectacle, but I don't even care. I love being a strong advocate for plus size healthcare providers. I had to ask for a new chair to accommodate my weight. I had a metal folding chair before and I felt very unstable, so they gave me a much sturdier chair. I'm not sitting often tho, my job is physical. I move so much slower and have to give myself larger gaps of time for my feedings and to give my legs a break. I feel so empowered as a fat woman ❤️ 

C132EFD1-5B42-45BC-8979-3361FA53D8F8.jpeg.1101a6f6a434eba82450edcab4c69142.jpg

D455D624-BAA7-4936-A636-357949D4F799.jpeg.1596a2de88f6e551f01eb0ac8929dd9e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Working again with this gut is an adjustment for sure. I'm so much bigger now than I was pre-quarantine. I can't move my body the way I used to, I move a heck of a lot slowly, and I need more frequent breaks to eat and rest. I've had a few instances where I felt like a bit of a spectacle, but I don't even care. I love being a strong advocate for plus size healthcare providers. I had to ask for a new chair to accommodate my weight. I had a metal folding chair before and I felt very unstable, so they gave me a much sturdier chair. I'm not sitting often tho, my job is physical. I move so much slower and have to give myself larger gaps of time for my feedings and to give my legs a break. I feel so empowered as a fat woman ❤️ 

This is so incredibly hot and sexy to hear you describe in such details. Can't explain how much it would drive me wild to be able to see all these changes to your fitness and size. Especially with your weight exploding coming back after quarantine being huge compared to before it started. Best bit is just how much you enjoy it and embrace your new found confidence such an attractive element to see in a large woman like yourself. 

Love how you've got too heavy for your chair, what was their reply to having to fulfil that request?   🥵 🥵🥵

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Monkey said:

Love how you've got too heavy for your chair, what was their reply to having to fulfil that request?   🥵 🥵🥵

They did it without question, probably out of fear of me actually breaking the chair itself LOL. But i know my weight has been a hot topic behind my back. It always is. Which is so fucking hot

Guest Marshall7
23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are just so amazingly beautiful, Casey! Just look at that knowing smile, knowing how big she's grown and how greedy she now is! It's just so hot and lovely! Love you, Casey!

Guest slumdogtrillionare
35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The fact that your job is physical and you still have that big tubby gut is so impressive. You must be eating for at least 3 lol I cant wait to see you get bigger.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

... I'm so much bigger now than I was... I need more frequent breaks to eat and rest. I've had a few instances where I felt like a bit of a spectacle, but I don't even care. I love being a strong advocate for plus size healthcare providers... I feel so empowered as a fat woman ❤️ 

C132EFD1-5B42-45BC-8979-3361FA53D8F8.jpeg.1101a6f6a434eba82450edcab4c69142.jpgD455D624-BAA7-4936-A636-357949D4F799.jpeg.1596a2de88f6e551f01eb0ac8929dd9e.jpg

You occupy me with Your sexy GREEDY GROWING Fat Bod. I feel myself obsessed with Your Obsession. These couple of photos blew my mind and I needed to come right away. So I studied them and then Zoomed in on your face and dreamt of the many things I can remember you saying about how proud GREEDY and beautiful You are until I came looking at Your happy Chubby smile. I started thinking of ALL the Energy I spend compelled to furiously respond to Your Obscenely Obese Body.
I'm BLOWING through Calories to cum for You all the while You Continue to Consume like you're saving the economy. I imagine my obsession making me grow thinner as you BLOSSOM Ever Fatter and Fatter like it's you primary job. And if I were with you I would waste away, not daring to eat a thing that could instead be added to your GREEDY impressive diet. I imagine bringing another microwaved ice cream to you on the couch and you burst out with a FAT JOLLY Laughter to see my thin legs. "Bwah-hahaha! Jack come sit down beside me to compare our Thighs side by side. Ahhh- hahaha!" Holding your fat belly as you laugh. "You're legs are like gnarly twigs compared to my Thick, Creamy Fat thighs which Spread out and DWARF your puny bird legs. Let's see if you can even carry me." You hop up on me "piggy-front" style so you can sit on my hard dick and watch my face as I struggle to bear the burden of your ponderous weight. I start to shake under the pressure turning you on so I can feel your juices trickle down my balls and thighs. So excited You begin to bounce to get yourself off and I can not find the strength to keep you up and I crumble beneath you to the floor with you still on top of my cock. The crushing dynamic weight of you knocks the wind out of me and I pass out but my cock remains hard inside of you. Your professional opinion is that I'm going to be just fine and you MUST bring yourself home before attending to my condition. You can feel me coming inside you as I lay passed out which is a thought that makes you nut right away and you bounce on me as long as there is any stiffness left in my cock. Then you roll off me, pick up your ice cream and start to make sure you really didn't injure me seriously with that 5'1" Brick House you have become.  

• Curvage Model

Hey babes ❤️ I'm cozy on the couch watching the election (this is not an invitation to discuss politics. don't do it). I got really high and ate 3 large Dominos pizzas and 2 orders of cinnamon twists, literally drinking the icing that came with it. My belly is so fucking full i think I need to be told what a greedy girl I was 

Guest slumdogtrillionare
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes ❤️ I'm cozy on the couch watching the election (this is not an invitation to discuss politics. don't do it). I got really high and ate 3 large Dominos pizzas and 2 orders of cinnamon twists, literally drinking the icing that came with it. My belly is so fucking full i think I need to be told what a greedy girl I was 

You should keep eating why not? Your belly might be full but you should just keep stuffing because you know how much of a greedy pig you are. All you want to do is just be all gut anyway so keep eating porky the bigger you get the sexier you are

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Maybe order a salad from grub hub next time. Literally probably have an entire trash can devoted to dominoes boxes. And another for clothes you bought two weeks ago that don’t even fit over your ass or titties. Pretty soon you’ll need another bed and another couch. And a bigger bath tub. And not be able to climb stairs. And a wheel barrow when you can’t walk that I’ll have to carry you with 

You're just demolishing food at incredible rate and your fatty ways are really starting to show and have a huge impact on your weight and figure. 3 whole large pizzas is a crazy amount of food could have easily fed over 6 people and you didn't even stop there of course your gluttonous self had to have dessert on top. Probably eaten enough food in one sitting to last you several days I'd be surprised if you'd be able to move that overstuffed bloated body in that time.

I can imagine you sprawled out on your sofa that must be starting to strain under your ludicrous weight gain, with such a ravenous appetite. Short of breath from how much you've crammed inside you feeling the weight of your massive meal in your gorged stomach and the rest of your heavy frame baring down. You've just been an outright hog and you know it Casey, and you love it more than that it turns you on doesn't it? Your body just bulging from all your feasting and pigging out, knowing that its only going to make you larger, heavier and fatter. Yet all this means is we are only going to find you sexier which is going to spur you on to eat even more... ❤️  

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did some quick internet searches. Those Cinnamon bread twists are about 125 calories a pop without the icing. So if there are 8 in an order, two orders are 2000 calories of Fat (43%) and Carbs (49%) Right there; That's enough food and energy for an ordinary active person. 
The Lg. Cheese/Pepperoni pizza rolls in at about 310 calories a slice. Each pie (serves 3-5 people) has Eight pieces X 310 = 2480 calories. Again mostly fat and carbs but a fair amount of protein. Three large pies, is an unspeakable feat for most people. A truly gluttonous amount of food if that were all you ate all day long. 7,440 calories is jaw-dropping.
Including the icing you are logging about ten thousand calories for your evening snack. Which I only imagine you washed down with some ungodly amount of high calorie beverage. Just the one "snack" one evening is enough to feed a person for a week. And I know you drain at least a couple SERIOUS MASS weight gaining shakes every day. Each providing a day's worth of body building nutrition. 
As I am sure you are aware, there is no amount of calories your body "cannot handle". In other words, you don't hit a cap where the rest of the calories just pass through. Calories is basically energy. What you do not burn through your body will store as surplus fats to insulate yourself from times of famine. Your little snack fascinates me and turns me on. That fact that you come here to brag about it makes it all exponentially more sexy. You are a GREEDY FAT PIG. And the sexiest creature on the planet. 

Guest mmalac1393
51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think you need to be told that you need more food. At least one more pizza, I'm sure it won't hurt anything!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

But Casey, didn't you had a huge lunch stuffing? Are u really that much of a fatass u consume 3 pizzas and sides at night? 

Could you handle my diet?

7:45 coffee without sugar

9:30 1 fruit

11:30 1 plate of healthy lunch(no fried)

2:10 1 piece of bread

7:30 1 plate of dinner/ 1 pizza

9:00 5 Oreo cookies (not 5 packages)

😋

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey I’m not watching the Election. I’m watching the Erection. The erection that is now happening to me from seeing all your posts of your gorgeous fat belly and ass❤️😍❤️

Guest marcusdelirious

Working again with this gut is an adjustment for sure. I'm so much bigger now than I was pre-quarantine. I can't move my body the way I used to, I move a heck of a lot slowly, and I need more frequent breaks to eat and rest. I've had a few instances where I felt like a bit of a spectacle, but I don't even care. I love being a strong advocate for plus size healthcare providers. I had to ask for a new chair to accommodate my weight. I had a metal folding chair before and I felt very unstable, so they gave me a much sturdier chair. I'm not sitting often tho, my job is physical. I move so much slower and have to give myself larger gaps of time for my feedings and to give my legs a break. I feel so empowered as a fat woman ❤️ 

Curvy, others, especially women, may look at you as a spectacle sometimes, but I would bet the house that they wish they could find the courage to be just like you. You just keep on keeping on, just take good care of yourself. Being a man, have always adored the full figured woman and I have felt that way going all the way back to my childhood. 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, GodBless22 said:

@Curvage Casey Not to get political of course but I assure you both men either Biden or Trump would be honored to feed that growing belly of yours;) 

Hehehe I'd love to be the white house pet pig ;) 

17 hours ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

You should keep eating why not? Your belly might be full but you should just keep stuffing because you know how much of a greedy pig you are. All you want to do is just be all gut anyway so keep eating porky the bigger you get the sexier you are

I'd love to just be a giant belly with tiny arms and legs attached ;)

16 hours ago, Ljj said:

Maybe order a salad from grub hub next time. Literally probably have an entire trash can devoted to dominoes boxes. And another for clothes you bought two weeks ago that don’t even fit over your ass or titties. Pretty soon you’ll need another bed and another couch. And a bigger bath tub. And not be able to climb stairs. And a wheel barrow when you can’t walk that I’ll have to carry you with 

Salad? What's that?? I wish you guys could see the pile of takeout boxes that I constantly have building near my trash can. I'm just a fucking pig. I'll need a cart to push my gut around in soon enough

16 hours ago, Monkey said:

I can imagine you sprawled out on your sofa that must be starting to strain under your ludicrous weight gain, with such a ravenous appetite. Short of breath from how much you've crammed inside you feeling the weight of your massive meal in your gorged stomach and the rest of your heavy frame baring down. You've just been an outright hog and you know it Casey, and you love it more than that it turns you on doesn't it? Your body just bulging from all your feasting and pigging out, knowing that its only going to make you larger, heavier and fatter. Yet all this means is we are only going to find you sexier which is going to spur you on to eat even more... ❤️  

Ugh YESSS ❤️ I want more. I need more. I just want to be sunken into my couch unable to get up due to my weight ❤️ 

16 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Did some quick internet searches. Those Cinnamon bread twists are about 125 calories a pop without the icing. So if there are 8 in an order, two orders are 2000 calories of Fat (43%) and Carbs (49%) Right there; That's enough food and energy for an ordinary active person. 
The Lg. Cheese/Pepperoni pizza rolls in at about 310 calories a slice. Each pie (serves 3-5 people) has Eight pieces X 310 = 2480 calories. Again mostly fat and carbs but a fair amount of protein. Three large pies, is an unspeakable feat for most people. A truly gluttonous amount of food if that were all you ate all day long. 7,440 calories is jaw-dropping.

Woahhhhhh holy SHIT. I knew it was a big calorie haul but didn't realize it was past 5k. Damn hahahaah. I'm such a greedy porker.

16 hours ago, mmalac1393 said:

I think you need to be told that you need more food. At least one more pizza, I'm sure it won't hurt anything!

Omg @mmalac1393 I've missed youuu! Plz post more ❤️ One of my OG's!! But more pizza? If you insist ;)

16 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

But Casey, didn't you had a huge lunch stuffing? Are u really that much of a fatass u consume 3 pizzas and sides at night? 

Hehe that was only dinner 1 of 3 ;)

3 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Casey I’m not watching the Election. I’m watching the Erection. The erection that is now happening to me from seeing all your posts of your gorgeous fat belly and ass❤️😍❤️

Omggggg erection 2020 let's goooo! Casey for pig president ❤️ 

2 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Ungodly! How are you not covered in stretch marks? You’re getting so round and are uncontrollable 😍🐷

Coconut oil and pale skin ❤️ I have a ton between my thighs but they're pale as can be. I am an out of control feedee ;)

1 hour ago, marcusdelirious said:

Curvy, others, especially women, may look at you as a spectacle sometimes, but I would bet the house that they wish they could find the courage to be just like you. You just keep on keeping on, just take good care of yourself. Being a man, have always adored the full figured woman and I have felt that way going all the way back to my childhood. 

Aw thank you love ❤️ I love growing for all of you!!

• Curvage Model

Hi loves ❤️ Woke up in a state of delirium from how much I stuffed myself with last night. I have just been in a complete eating frenzy these past few weeks and it's hard on my own. I need to be rubbed, fucked, cuddled, and taken care of. Even getting up to move from my couch to my bed is exhausting. This happened to me during my first rapid gain. It's exhausting to pile weight on as fast as I am right now. BUT - don't let this fool you - this is what i fucking live for and have wanted to happen again for the longest time. I grow for us and the outcome is beyond worth it. I knew once I got to a certain size it would be so important to make sure I got the attention as a feedee that i need...that's why I'm so thankful for you guys ❤️ I ordered a few more sex toys this morning with long handles to get around my ever-full gut. I think we are going to have a BIG monumental weigh in sooner than I thought...