Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

I had pizza and carrot cake today 😊 I got a little hungry watching your clips 😄

Hehe glad I'm making others hungry! I don't even feel hunger anymore, I just feel GREED ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Monkey said:

Wow I'd love for you to treat me. Seeing you waddle in knowing that you've outgrown your scrubs, and even then knowing that you've put on weight even your everyday clothes seem a bit too small. Its so cute and sexy, if that didn't make me feel better I don't know what would! 🥰

Being back to work in person has been so eye opening to how much bigger I am now.... between literally tearing my scrubs open to just the reactions of people in person who haven't seen me in months. Even just trying to get through my day moving around with the added weight of this evolving gut. I feel so different

2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Of course! Meals after meals day in and day out till you have the size of luscious 👌

TWICE the size of her eventually ❤️ 

59 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I am in love with the celebrated abundance of Casey. "STARVING" hehehe - Casey is always keeping herself Filled up and yet ALWAYS HUNGRY. Casey doesn't stave off the hunger pains of an empty stomach. She doesn't have an empty stomach EVER. That's a waste of her time. She does not become satisfied or full and stop. She's always already on FULL and always topping it off. It doesn't end with a satisfied feeling. She's never satisfied. She knows satisfaction does not lead to continuous GROWTH. To be satisfied is to quit. Casey doesn't quit. She works through the pains on the other side of the spectrum. Not "Hunger Pains" hahaha, No Casey always goes deep into Over-Filled Pain. And it always ends up the same way: With Casey in delirious ecstasy celebrated and loving her FAT life. 

pjimage (9).jpg

Omg i love this side by side!!

35 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

4k1jmr.jpg

Look at that big greedy girl hehe

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Since it’s Tuesday, you know...🌮❤️🌮❤️🌮

AND DONUTS TOO!!!

Donuts for breakfast already, but does this mean tacos for dinner? Heck yes it does

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Being back to work in person has been so eye opening to how much bigger I am now.... between literally tearing my scrubs open to just the reactions of people in person who haven't seen me in months. Even just trying to get through my day moving around with the added weight of this evolving gut. I feel so different

Wow hearing how big and heavy you feel is hot! Would love to be a fly on the wall to see all those reactions and developments. Hopefully you keep us updated on all your new trials and tribulations with your delicious extra weight. Its delightful you telling us about it, I know I appreciate it very much so thank you! 😍 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:
  1. Hehe, I don't even feel hunger anymore, I just feel ❤️ GREED ❤️ 
  2. Omg i love this side by side!!  
  3. Look at that big greedy girl hehe  

Casey, everything you say goes directly to my dick. That's where I 'feel' your words most immediately. 
1.  I fucking LOVE your evolution from hunger to GREED. Hungry girls aren't GAINING. And if you just wanted to GROW so fat and beautiful that everyone can't help but love and worship you, heck, You know you're already there. But that's not what a true GREEDY Piggy wants. Everyone worshiping you is not enough. You always NEED even MORE. BIGGER & FATTER always is the Goal. 

2.  Hehe, Two Artists working at their craft. Emilio creates erotic Piggy sculptures out of clay. Casey creates her erotic Piggy out of pure FAT. 

3.  Yes. Casey WANTS us all to LOOK. She knows that the more we see her, the MORE Powerful she Grows. And with that Power comes the FAT. Remember? Her Neighbor sees her and so he leaves Donuts at her Doorstep in the morning. That does not happen to a skinny girl. Had he found out a skinny neighbor girl had a tough week, he wouldn't give a shit. It would never have even occurred to him. Her bony ribs and hollow stomach have no power. The BELLY Made him bring the Donuts. He had to spend his time and money to make that gesture. He actually sacrificed to Worship the Belly. He made an 'Offering' to Please the Belly GODDESS. Your FAT compelled him to do it. Basically your BELLY brings ALL the FOOD. The FAT BELLY attracts Food and it comes rolling in. Casey, your Fat Belly was on his mind every step of the way.  He hopes his offering contributed to Your Fat, that You will Grow because of those donuts. We ALL want the same thing Casey. We want YOU to grow Fatter and FATTER. And You Make our Dreams come True. You Insanely Beautiful and Happy Woman. 

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fat in scrubs in public saga continues.

There's nothing in the world hotter to me than having this gut out in public. A man actually caught me taking this photo hahahahah

623A6D9B-BCBE-43C4-9FFE-B1B96283F4B0.jpeg.31fdf3f83c05282decaccce2c36b7466.jpg

So fucking hot to be caught. To have some guy's eyes on you because the BELLY has CAPTURED his attention. To be seen. Stared at because you are so fat. Many people hate to be watched and judged. You can't get enough of it. You KNOW everyone is loving it. The jealous skinny girls fucking love it.  And the dudes with constant eyes on you love it; they are making a mental note of you. Filing your FAT BELLY image in their "spank bank" to fantasize about while they fuck their skinny wives. 

Guest Mauser1898
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Found my way into a taco BUFFET for taco Tuesday. Still in my work scrubs. What are the chances I can stuff myself out of them? Can you guys guess how many tacos I’m going to eat? 

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Found my way into a taco BUFFET for taco Tuesday. Still in my work scrubs. What are the chances I can stuff myself out of them? Can you guys guess how many tacos I’m going to eat? 

*clears throat*

ALL OF THEM🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

10...15..20... I don't know... I just hope its enough so you're bulging out from that outfit even more than you were before. The thought and sight of that is the perfect dream, it really is the biggest turn on I can think of, especially as you're loving every moment of it! 🥵

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

25!

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Order ten... then say: "Hmm, wait a minute" then rub your Belly with both hands for a few long seconds and say: "Better make that 25."  

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

If I had to guess, I would say 14 tacos. But I dare you to eat more.😍😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

10? 

Guest slumdogtrillionare
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fat in scrubs in public saga continues.

There's nothing in the world hotter to me than having this gut out in public. A man actually caught me taking this photo hahahahah

623A6D9B-BCBE-43C4-9FFE-B1B96283F4B0.jpeg.31fdf3f83c05282decaccce2c36b7466.jpg

Ur chub cannot be contained haha. Sweatshirts probably don’t even cover up ur fatness anymore they prob jus make u look puffier. I hope you keep eating tho I want to see that scrub become a midriff 

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fattest of all?

You Queen of Cream is the fattest of all, but Queen of Hershey's peninsula is stepping up the game...

Peasant!!!!!

Yes Queen of Cream..

Where is my Weighgainshake? You are late! Funnelfeed me or else I won't give you the leftover pizza... You do want your Queen to be the fattest of all?

Yes Queen, of course Queen of cream

• Curvage Model

Out of reactions but LOVE all the above posts ❤️ 

I ate like an absolute beast tonight while out to dinner. I lost track but I think I put down about 25 tacos, lots of queso, and grabbed two milkshakes on the way home. 

I obviously have a wild obsession with cream. You guys know this 🤣 but tonight I was out of heavy cream and had to get creative. I melted a stick of butter and mixed it with the creamer i use for my coffee and drank the wholeeee freaking thing. It was SO YUMMY. I think I found my new fav feedee treat  tonight ;) 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate like an absolute beast tonight while out to dinner. I lost track but I think I put down about 25 tacos, lots of queso, and grabbed two milkshakes on the way home. 

I obviously have a wild obsession with cream. You guys know this 🤣 but tonight I was out of heavy cream and had to get creative. I melted a stick of butter and mixed it with the creamer i use for my coffee and drank the wholeeee freaking thing. It was SO YUMMY. I think I found my new fav feedee treat  tonight ;) 

Holy crap! I wanna see you just eat a whole tub of butter as a Piggie on all fours!

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aren't I such a pretty greedy kitty? I often feel so regal when I eat so I feel this costume was fitting. Greed and indulgence. My life ❤️ 

96D6923B-5C56-42E8-BDDF-46B94C8472E6.jpeg.7d6c1c335adc8ccecad8ee3c87ede985.thumb.jpg.4684e5f8d02aa695bd6eb9d83e6de565.jpg

62524172-9799-4B5B-8408-D7796E2E201D.jpeg.033a9fb4f648a1189a65771fce381783.thumb.jpg.1c9f47b9bc3d4bd831b559e2055f88d1.jpg

90B4EDA1-7F75-4AAD-B30F-69D5F49552D7.jpeg.e3bedadc247b6508438fcdb4ae569aae.thumb.jpg.da8f7ea82074aeab2e6e1d40697ee4ab.jpg

AEDC040A-4434-4321-808E-1BD6669A8CB8.jpeg.1ce5c4ca4b1bb0f2b457bf399a776513.thumb.jpg.d6e1a23d1b846eb0a3acc76b0522280c.jpg

you are simply ravishing, Casey! 😍

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you keep drinking that stuff you might get a little fat you know....

So obviously its a given that you will - and you'll drink more and more of it each day. 😍