Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsΒ πŸ”πŸ” [or click here]

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate way too fucking much tonight and I'm delusional to the point where I am about to eat even more even tho I am 100% positive my belly could burst open at any second. Also, how fucking perfect is that chin

5736C2A7-64D0-476D-AC93-185E75351BFE.jpeg.a9d6e289d53c95c4981e6421f64c4cb2.jpg

A6A8A6B0-4840-41C5-A282-98CB0B7C51B4.jpeg.21595c70bf598dd7562338c9dddbdedf.jpg

35667C1B-614D-4E1A-BDC1-971C0F73324B.jpeg.de0d08a06a655ba799723de0d6b5a93c.jpg

You're absolutely so fat and sexy and I love your cute fat chin 😍😍😍😍😍

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fuuuuck now that just sounds way too hot....and way too realistic. I have been drinking ice cream so much lately and I think it is a big part of while I'm packing so much on again. I can't fucking stop. I think I need to start buying gallons rather than pints

Well a piggy's got to do what a piggy's got to do.Β 

And that would be another good clip idea - Casey funnelling a GALLON of melted icecream.Β  Think you could pull that one off? πŸ˜‰

6 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Well a piggy's got to do what a piggy's got to do.Β 

And that would be another good clip idea - Casey funnelling a GALLON of melted icecream.Β  Think you could pull that one off? πŸ˜‰

That’s a challenge I don’t feel like you can turn down @Curvage Casey

• Curvage Model

Ughhhhh I was literally about to go to sleep and then @pgtip00Β got me all turned on over the thought of me funneling a GALLON of melted ice cream. I accept this challenge babe. GIven how wet my pussy is at the mere thought of it, I think we will be very successful. Fuck. That's hot to think about.Β 

You guys are making me so damn fat. I wish you could feel how full and hard my gut is right now from what I did to myself tonight. And meanwhile, I'm over here planning tomorrow morning's breakfast.Β 

Time to fuck myself a 3rd time before bed nowΒ 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ughhhhh I was literally about to go to sleep and then @pgtip00Β got me all turned on over the thought of me funneling a GALLON of melted ice cream. I accept this challenge babe. GIven how wet my pussy is at the mere thought of it, I think we will be very successful. Fuck. That's hot to think about.Β 

You guys are making me so damn fat. I wish you could feel how full and hard my gut is right now from what I did to myself tonight. And meanwhile, I'm over here planning tomorrow morning's breakfast.Β 

Time to fuck myself a 3rd time before bed nowΒ 

Hehe - glad I was able to find your "On" switch.Β 

And as far as planning breakfast goes, well I mean that's just good discipline.  I mean if you fail to plan you plan to fail!  And one thing you're NOT in this world is a failure.  ❀️

Β 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Something spooooky is coming your way ❀️ an evil feedee 

BB4B6A52-1F4E-46DC-9D9F-B1DF6F82F7E1.jpeg.a3156a51c6cafd57ef2f497db7b4feba.jpg

03809C30-0818-4F25-AD9C-817A36609D77.jpeg.96275bf0f8d0a7b5c995bdac09b02270.jpg

Hehe, I was just imagining young Undergrad Underfed Casey going to a Fortune Teller with Friends for Spoooky Halloween fun.Β πŸŽƒΒ AndΒ the Fortune Teller Says You will become a "Big Tiddie Goth Cam Girl".Β  All the girls start laughing out loud. "Casey? A Goth Girl? A 'Big Titty Goth'? Haha No way! She's gotta great butt but she's flat as a cub scout!"Β  - "Mark my Words. I have seen her future. A proud and prominent awe-inspiring Bosom shall be among her powers." And here you are!Β 

Guest Marshall7

I just woke you up at 3am, you had fallen asleep on a swollen gut since I had already fed you 2 full dinners of pasta and fuckedΒ you 3 times. Fed you 12 donuts as well for dessert. You had already felt the fat start to absorb into your body, swelling it and causing your pussy to be at it's wettest. You had drifted off as I rubbed your belly and whispered how much of a fat pig you are softly into your ear, nibbling on it as well. You were in bliss and were now dreaming of mounds of chocolate and ice cream.Β But now you just came to, I'm rubbing your clit and playing with your belly, saying your name softly: "Casey, I blended up a whole cheese cake just for you, my Love. My hog, my pig! Time to EAT!"Β 

You roll over, moaning in delight, knowing what is to come and still feeling all the food currently digesting, already making you fatter. You have a hard time sitting up, so I help you - you LOVE being touched. You giggle and open yourΒ mouth, "More!"Β 

I grab your hair and take the container, shoving it into your mouth. I tilt your head and begin to pour the blended cheese cake down your throat into your swollen gut. You cant take it, your pussie soaks, you squeal. I've got my legs wrapped around you, you can feel my hard cock swelling. At the same time you feel your gut swelling as well - the sensation is just too much! "More!" you scream. I continue toΒ pour the mixture into you, you feel yourself straining, everything is getting tighter...and wetter. Still you want more! I roll you over, take out my hard cock and begin giving you my "cream" - you take it in, relishing every bit! "I LOVE cum! MORE!" You take all of my cock's cum and then I give you the last bit ofΒ the cheese cake....but this is the last piece - an extra one for being such a good Piggy. I cram it down your throat, you love every second of it but feel you're about to burst!Β 

We fall back asleep around 4:30am, as I rub your extremely bloated gut and suck on your fat nipples. This was one night to remember....and in the morning, we will continue..

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, jacksprat said:

4juqri - Edited.jpg Β Β 58

HAHAH omg this is amazing!!!

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I just woke you up at 3am, you had fallen asleep on a swollen gut since I had already fed you 2 full dinners of pasta and fuckedΒ you 3 times. Fed you 12 donuts as well for dessert. You had already felt the fat start to absorb into your body, swelling it and causing your pussy to be at it's wettest. You had drifted off as I rubbed your belly and whispered how much of a fat pig you are softly into your ear, nibbling on it as well. You were in bliss and were now dreaming of mounds of chocolate and ice cream.Β But now you just came to, I'm rubbing your clit and playing with your belly, saying your name softly: "Casey, I blended up a whole cheese cake just for you, my Love. My hog, my pig! Time to EAT!"Β 

You roll over, moaning in delight, knowing what is to come and still feeling all the food currently digesting, already making you fatter. You have a hard time sitting up, so I help you - you LOVE being touched. You giggle and open yourΒ mouth, "More!"Β 

I grab your hair and take the container, shoving it into your mouth. I tilt your head and begin to pour the blended cheese cake down your throat into your swollen gut. You cant take it, your pussie soaks, you squeal. I've got my legs wrapped around you, you can feel my hard cock swelling. At the same time you feel your gut swelling as well - the sensation is just too much! "More!" you scream. I continue toΒ pour the mixture into you, you feel yourself straining, everything is getting tighter...and wetter. Still you want more! I roll you over, take out my hard cock and begin giving you my "cream" - you take it in, relishing every bit! "I LOVE cum! MORE!" You take all of my cock's cum and then I give you the last bit ofΒ the cheese cake....but this is the last piece - an extra one for being such a good Piggy. I cram it down your throat, you love every second of it but feel you're about to burst!Β 

We fall back asleep around 4:30am, as I rub your extremely bloated gut and suck on your fat nipples. This was one night to remember....and in the morning, we will continue..

Wow this is freaking beautiful and everything I"ve fantasized about 😍 if wish it could be a reality!!

• Curvage Model

Went to put on a pair of scrub pants from pre-quarantine this morning. They were tight but tolerable as long as I kept my gut out and not tucked in. Lmao, who was I kidding. I bent down and they ripped right open. You guys have made me so damn fat

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow this is freaking beautiful and everything I"ve fantasized about 😍 if wish it could be a reality!!

We will make it a reality, my Love! 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tendedsugar said:

Sit on my face pretty please miss piggy🐷😍

Hehehe I'd love to squash you under this fat ass!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I need that big fat butt on my face❀️😍❀️

Not sure you'd be able to breathe under this thing 😘

43 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

4jwr0z.jpg

Hahahah i love these!

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You're mine now.

(uhhhhhm moment of silence for how enormous my ass is ?!?!? like what!!!)

animated 5.GIFanimated 4.GIFanimated 3.GIFanimated 2.GIFanimated.GIF

Oh FAT & MIGHTY DOCTOR CASEY. You are fully aware that this is wholly within the REALM of Your POWERS. No one has to pretend anything for all of this to occur. YouΒ have actually GAINED all the POWER you need to make this happen. But you're So GREEDY and Starved for even more FAT and More Overwhelming POWER. You have arranged your life so that Your Sexy Powerful FAT brings in even more Fat building FOOD to your GREEDY Mouth. And it's ALL REAL. And You heartily laugh like an EVIL SUPER-VILLAINΒ to imagine how much I am actually trembling as I confess this all to You. Your Belly shaking wildly and gleefully in your appreciative hands.Β 

• Curvage Model

Kinda in the mood for some fat shaming fun tonight. Hmmmmmm ;) Shall I give us a prompt or let you guys freewrite? Let's see how hard we can get me off tonight

EDIT: Now that I think of it. I am feeling extra giving tonight. Maybe the hottest one should get a surprise from me ❀️