Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Wow guys, I had an unbelievable evening. First, I'm so happy I went out tonight and caught up with old friends. I haven't seen them in so long, years actually with some of them. I knew there was going to be a big reaction. We are all super bold with eachother and always have been. Some of them have gotten a little chubby, but NOTHING like me lol. They were talking about how they have gained weight since graduating colllege and ofcourse the conversation was quickly redirected to me. They asked if I'm okay, if I'm depressed....and when I told them I'm happier than ever they actually said they're jealous and wish they could be as confident as I am. But there were some rude comments too, like my clothes all are too small and my family must be worried and all that. We went to a taco place. All of them ordered 2-3 tacos each...I ordered 9 fucking tacos. 9. That's drastic compared to them. I know everyone was judging me, it was very honest. We got cookies after too and they all got 2 and I got 8. I drank a lot too and ofcourse stuffed on the way to the resturant too. I am home now and so fucking full it's unreal. My pussy needs to be rubbed but I'm just not sure if I have it in me 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow guys, I had an unbelievable evening. First, I'm so happy I went out tonight and caught up with old friends. I haven't seen them in so long, years actually with some of them. I knew there was going to be a big reaction. We are all super bold with eachother and always have been. Some of them have gotten a little chubby, but NOTHING like me lol. They were talking about how they have gained weight since graduating colllege and ofcourse the conversation was quickly redirected to me. They asked if I'm okay, if I'm depressed....and when I told them I'm happier than ever they actually said they're jealous and wish they could be as confident as I am. But there were some rude comments too, like my clothes all are too small and my family must be worried and all that. We went to a taco place. All of them ordered 2-3 tacos each...I ordered 9 fucking tacos. 9. That's drastic compared to them. I know everyone was judging me, it was very honest. We got cookies after too and they all got 2 and I got 8. I drank a lot too and ofcourse stuffed on the way to the resturant too. I am home now and so fucking full it's unreal. My pussy needs to be rubbed but I'm just not sure if I have it in me 

Just bounce your belly on it. Glad you had a good time 

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had an unbelievable evening. First, I'm so happy I went out tonight... They were talking about how they've gained weight and of course the conversation was quickly redirected to me... when I told them I'm happier than ever they actually said they're jealous...
All of them ordered 2-3 tacos each...I ordered 9 fucking tacos. 9. That's drastic compared to them. We got cookies after too and they all got 2 and I got 8....
My pussy needs to be rubbed but I'm just not sure if I have it in me 

You killed it BabyFat Doc!. I'm so happy for you! I wonder if any of the other girls are grinding one out because of seeing you so sexy. 

/ also, that moment when the girl first mentioned how she put on weight since college... Holy Crap! I imagine you started getting sopped instantly because you know what's coming. It's going to be ALL ABOUT YOU. And you never need to bring it up yourself. The conversation naturally GRAVITATES to your excessive physical MASS
And your physiology is so primed and prepped for procreation at all times. Any mention of food or human anatomy will set you off. Because according to your body, everything is a GO for reproduction. Nice comfortable supply of body fat, plenty of sleep, steady streaming supply of nutrition... that body is saying "Let's Do This!"  

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

if you eat 20 000 and they eat 2000 cal on a day it will be some different sizes on the restaurant meals too 😃 lets see if u can have 12-18 tacos next year when you are much bigger then now ;) 

• Curvage Model

HAPPPPPPY SUNDAY BABES ❤️  Sorry I've been quiet, I am doing some DIY's around my house and my friends left earlier. Normally on Sunday nights we do Q&A's in here, but I wanted to try something different tonight. In the next post is going to be a template to copy and paste and fill in the blanks with your responses! I can't wait to hear what ya'll have to say, and I'll fill mine out too later :) Love learning more about all of you so this should be fun!

• Curvage Model

COPY AND PASTE and fill in your answers! Answer all or a few, whatever you want! Post in here (DM's closed for tonight)! Can be detailed or short answer, doesn't matter :)

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday? 
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include?
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first?
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey?
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast?
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between?
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail?
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made?
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what?

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

COPY AND PASTE and fill in your answers! Answer all or a few, whatever you want! Post in here (DM's closed for tonight)! Can be detailed or short answer, doesn't matter :)

1. Around 500 pounds, that will put you on a BMI over 100 :D

2. only using hands while eating pizza, creamy pasta, ice cream with a spoon ;) some cake and shakes

3. doggy while you eat a massive chochlate cake and when u are finished I turn you around

4. dom in bed, sub outside so switch

5 . contrast 

6. in between

7. going out toa restaurant showing you off with a tight dress and let you order as much as u physically can handle and taking cab home and we have a cosy night with som cheese and vine and talking about life and after a few hours going to the bed and have wild sex in lots of different positions while i feed you desserts and the night ends with spooning and i hold my arm around your huge stuffed gut wile kissing your neck 

8. Every clip cause you are so gorgeous ❤️

9. FOOD 😎

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday?  330-370. But honestly whatever weight you’re at seems to look pretty damn good 
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include? Pizza bc that seems to be your favorite food. Also 5 guys bc it blows my mind how much 5 guys you can eat. 
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first? She’s gotta be on top first to tire her out and so I can see all that bounce. 
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey? Steady mix. Might not be the right answer but it’s my only answer 😂
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast? Contrast 
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between? In between 
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail? Dinner with her wearing something tight then we go home and I stuff the hell out of her while I fuck her. Also she eats so much at dinner she either pops a button or has to let the gut out in the car
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made?  The newest one. I literally love every clip you make and I’m not being a kissass 😂
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what? UPDATED WORKOUT lolol 
  •  

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday?  The actual number is no big deal. Anything divisible by 25 should be Celebrated though. 350lbs. would be Amazing because you'd be TWICE my weight all packed into your adorable cute little self. 
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include?   That 350lb. Celebration cake? hehehe. But seriously anything. Your fave donuts will astonish me the way you inhale them calories. But I'd LOVE to cook extravagant meals for you. As long as we wash it all down with a WG shake, it's all good. You gotta have the essential building blocks. 
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first?  Ooh, tough question. We'd HAVE to be able to see each other's face. Maybe you on your back with your pussy propped up by a shitload of pillows. So that gravity has your fat boobs nestled up caressing your chubby cheeks. We'd peek at each other through your cleavage. But Cowgirl. DANG. Your immense weight fucking the hell out of me. The bouncing belly and breasts slamming your sweet little pussy deeply around my straining cock.  
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey?   I'd "soft-sub" by way of my actual thirst and worship of your ethereal beauty and confidence. But you knew that. Mixed in with playful teasing for you to earn and deserve everything you get. 
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast?    CONTRAST. Everything for your Belly and FAT. I don't get to eat. I'm too skinny, iy would be a waste of good food that could be nourishing You. 
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between?    I'd be working on my shaming skills as I'd be aghast at the obscene amount of food you put away while so many suffer from food insecurities. You GREEDILY must have it ALL. -  But you know my heart well. There is no playing make-believe about the Worship and adoration I hold for You. It's all real and I'd do anything for you with complete trust in your kindness. 
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail?    1st, SHOW OFF my Beautiful Gal in Public.  Let's say dinner out somewhere nice. We each pick 1 app, 1 main course, and 1 dessert. But I don't touch my food. Because when you clean your plate we swap! The I have your empty plate in front of me and you have a nice new dish that I picked out. We do this for every course. After dessert we hurry off to our next reservation I already made at another restaurant and do the same thing. We then go to a nice place to watch the sea and chat. Suddenly a taco truck rolls up and parks right behind us - aren't I clever to have arranged for that? We go home for Netflix and FILL. Order some pizza pies and start whipping up some yummy melted ice cream and WG treats.  
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made?    Probably Fat Shamed by Friends. The lack of pretense. Just real life events wholly brought upon by your astonishing beauty. The honesty and well deserved narcissism of you shocking people out of their sense of any decorum. GAH!  But you are always beautiful, charming and creative. 
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what?  Me! (of course, hehehe) But I'd like to see you compare with a skinny girl. I know that doesn't turn you on, but for the contrast. You would have to turn yourself on either by her worshiping you or by you mocking her for being so scrawny.  Laughing at her for shunning her desires and denying her appetite. You think it is the ultimate joke that she is wasting away trying to be skinny. The magazines told her a lie and she believed it. You let her know that you used to be fit but you learned better. Men REALLY worship You Now for your Fine and Supple Fats. You jiggle your Fat proudly for her and invite her to play with your Belly. You compare Boobs laughing out loud at the difference.  Or maybe a fantasy that as she gets skinnier you get fatter like some magic spell. Or perhaps you are roommates but her boyfriend is feeding you instead of her. She catches on but he convinces her to hand feed you as well. They both rub your belly and feed you pizza. 
    10. Thanks for the homework dear! It was a fun opportunity for me as well. I hope you get so many responses from the ARMY that you are deliriously turned on to see so many of us adore you and fawn over your beauty. Maybe I should make a post like this and see how many cute plump curvage babes have fantasies about me. hehehe. 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

1. I would love to see Casey reach 600lbs one day.

2. My dream stuffing with Casey would include cake and weight gain shakes

3. First position I would fuck Casey in would be Doggy position as she stuffs herself with food without using her hands. Then switch over to cowgirl as she continues to stuff herself with her hands. Then switch to missionary as I force her to eat more even though her gut is packed rock hard with so much food already.

4 & 6. Depending on the mood we are in, but most of the time dom, making her stuff herself beyond her limits on  a continous basis and fat shaming and or fat worshipping all the while.

5. Contrast, but she will need to gain quite a bit more for the contrast to be significant. She is heavier than me now, but not as much as it will need to be to have a huge contrast between us.

7. If I had only one night with Casey, with it being in COVID times in mind, it would entail hoping from one fast food chain to the next ordering a bunch of food at each and once she is done with one go straight to the next. And as she eats each meal, fat shame or fat worship her and her sexy body, belly rubs, feeding her and making out. And after she thinks she has reached her limit, go to one more place and order a bag or two worth of food and force her to eat that. Then drive her back to her place, help her inside with her fat gut hanging out of her top as I do. Get her inside and plop her on the couch and depending on what she is wearing, help her out of any tight clothing. Find a movie or tv show to watch and give her a nice sensual belly rub with lotion or oil as she digests all the food packed tightly in her gut. Then once the movie or a couple of episodes of the show are done, have some desert delivered using doordash or grubhub, make a  picture of weight gain shake and things get hot, sexy and chocolate and weight gain shake covered from there.

8. My favorite video of Casey's so far has been the becoming a pig series, they are all so hot I am not sure which is my favorite.

9.My dream clip would have to be a roleplay pov video where the viewer is her feeder/bf and it starts out with pictures and maybe some video of Casey when she was skinny and or JUST starting out gaining and voice over from Casey talking out how skinny and fir she was and how you(the viewer) and her started dating and how you revealed to her how you like big women and how she was not so sure about possibly gaining at first. But after a while she fell in love with stuffing herself, her growing body, how freeing it was to not have to exercise and watch what she ate, and how much you loved it and made her eat more and more and how much it turned both of you on. Then it cuts to present day, it is your's and Casey's two year anniversary of dating/gaining, she has gone from a 115lbs fit crossfit competitor to now being a nearly 300lbs fat, lazy, out of shape insatiable hog who constantly is pouring out of she ill fitting clothing, that is when she bothers to wear some that fit her and don't have food stains all over them. Though she barely leaves the house anymore in order to have to wear any in the first place. She is almost always incredibly horny and begging you to fuck her in between and most of the time during she countless food binges. You walk into you and Casey's home with a bunch of food in hand, adding to the mountain of food she as already been gorging on all day so far. You find her in her usual state, that being beached on the couch pinned down by her own weight stuffing her fat face where wearing food stained ill fitting clothing with her fat gut completely hanging out and her fat udders nearly pouring out of her top. You give her the bags of food, which she thanks you for with a mouth full of food. She is so glad you are home, especially with more food to eat.  She gets into how much she loves to eat, how fat she is, how skinny and fir she once was and how you changed all of that and how grateful she is for it and how much she loves you for it. And then she goes into talking about how she does not want to stop, she wants to gain so much more weight and how you are going to help her in doing so like you have done so far. But it has not been enough, she needs more food, more sex, and to get bigger and bigger as fast as possible. The video ends with her calling you over to give her a belly rub and as you do, she expresses how stuffed she is, how she does not want this to stop and how much fatter you are going to make her, 400lbs, 500lbs, 600lbs, immobility she can not wait.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

1.  400

2. cream and cake.  Very decadent haha.  

3.  Lay on your back and let me do the work haha.  

4.  Dom but I’m nice,  you’d be stuffed proper though  

7.  I would get you so much food you’d want to waddle assuming you could move. Your mouth would never be empty. I’d give you everything you wanted. And then I’d ask what else can I get you haha. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday? 350lbs
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include? Wings, Pizza, Cheesecake, Heavy Cream, Soda.
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first? Missionary - want to look into your eyes... Also makes it easier to attach you to the funnel.
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey? Dom
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast? Contrast
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between? Swtich - depending on situation
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail? Piggy play and stuffing, including a small amount of public humiliation - as long as it doesn't have on-going consequences.
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made? Becoming a Pig 3 - The Funnel
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what? All fours, no hands cake stuffing.  Hands untied, because at some point you get frustrated with not being able to get big enough bites, at which point you start stuffing by hand.

• Curvage Model

Omg you guys! That was way too much fun to read through all of your responses. I love learning more about what specifically all your interests are, especially related to meeeee :) Thank you @Snalskjuts @Ljj @jacksprat @jpark786 @speedy_biff @pgtip00 for taking the time to write out such thoughtful (and HOTTT) responses. I loved them! Here are my answers to my own questions: 

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday? 400+ guaranteed, 500+ if I carry it well ❤️ once im settled down in life tho - as big as my body wants. no fucks given. Just allllllll the flab!
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include? I have my dream feedings every day - but i'd love to be able to put away like 3 whole cheesecakes. I find cheesecake so erotic.
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first? I looooooove being fucked in doggy so I can feel my gut hang and wobble. But also love being tied up and fucked while lying on my back 
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey? I am a sub by nature, but do assume the dom feedee role at times just demanding feeders to bring me food and fuck me and stuff like that 
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast? I have to admit contrast was my very first love in all of this, and still is. But i can appreciate all fat for sure. So love seeing handsome men grow too! But I definitely see myself with a slim guy bc I just love dominating them with my size 
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between? ALL THE FAT SHAME PLZ. But also worship the fuck out of me. Both lol
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail? N/A
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made? I love Becoming a Pig 1....I am so fucking proud of that clip bc I feel like i was reborn as a feedee and started to share a really special side of me with you 
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what? N/A

• Curvage Model

I had the most ridiculous night of eating tonight. Pizzas, candy, drinking ice cream.... I feel sickly full but in the best fucking way. My gut is a bowling ball rock hard full of calories and my pussy has just entirely drenched my fucking sheets. I need to be fucked and told what a greedy hog I am

...walks into the kitchen.  Hmmm - where is all the ice cream?  I bought like 3 pints today. Where did they go?

...walks into the living room, sees 3 empty pints and a very bloated piggy rubbing her belly, looking a little uncomfortable but also not just a little turned on.

"Ah - I shouldn't have been surprised.  Piggy knew there was ice cream in the house and that was the end of that, wasn't it.  And its not like you could ever have stopped at 1 pint, is it.  Nope,  fat little piggy is going to have ALL of it.  And if I went out and bought another 3 pints right now I'm sure they'd be gone by morning too - wouldn't they?  And you know why, don't you piggy.  Because you are a greedy fat hog who just cannot stop.  Are you ready to be fucked, piggy?  Are you ready to have all that flab shaking and shuddering as you're getting pounded?  Hmmmm... you're very wet, I think you're ready.  And you've been a good greedy fat hog today, but I know you've got a little bit of room left.  So - suck my cock for a little while, while I set up your funnel with a pint of heavy cream.  Then I'll fuck you while you take it down...  Ah - there's that sparkle in the eyes I know so well..."

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg you guys! That was way too much fun to read through all of your responses. I love learning more about what specifically all your interests are, especially related to meeeee :) Thank you (guys)for taking the time to write out such thoughtful (and HOTTT) responses. I loved them! 

1.  I have my dream feedings every day - but i'd love to be able to put away like 3 whole cheesecakes. I find cheesecake so erotic. 
     But I definitely see myself with a slim guy bc I just love dominating them with my size 
    ALL THE FAT SHAME PLZ. But also worship the fuck out of me. Both lol

I get "feelings" as I read your words. HOTTT, yes of course, but also emotional. You are so open and sharing. Willing and quite able to access and express yourself. It is all VERY charming. Besides, what do you expect me to say... You easily Dominate me with your SIZE. You GREW yourself So much BIGGER than me, YOU! at your darling little height. 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

...walks into the kitchen.  Hmmm - where is all the ice cream?  I bought like 3 pints today. Where did they go?

...walks into the living room, sees 3 empty pints and a very bloated piggy rubbing her belly, looking a little uncomfortable but also not just a little turned on.

"Ah - I shouldn't have been surprised.  Piggy knew there was ice cream in the house and that was the end of that, wasn't it.  And its not like you could ever have stopped at 1 pint, is it.  Nope,  fat little piggy is going to have ALL of it.  And if I went out and bought another 3 pints right now I'm sure they'd be gone by morning too - wouldn't they?  And you know why, don't you piggy.  Because you are a greedy fat hog who just cannot stop.  Are you ready to be fucked, piggy?  Are you ready to have all that flab shaking and shuddering as you're getting pounded?  Hmmmm... you're very wet, I think you're ready.  And you've been a good greedy fat hog today, but I know you've got a little bit of room left.  So - suck my cock for a little while, while I set up your funnel with a pint of heavy cream.  Then I'll fuck you while you take it down...  Ah - there's that sparkle in the eyes I know so well..."

Fuuuuck now that just sounds way too hot....and way too realistic. I have been drinking ice cream so much lately and I think it is a big part of while I'm packing so much on again. I can't fucking stop. I think I need to start buying gallons rather than pints

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate way too fucking much tonight and I'm delusional to the point where I am about to eat even more even tho I am 100% positive my belly could burst open at any second. Also, how fucking perfect is that chin

5736C2A7-64D0-476D-AC93-185E75351BFE.jpeg.a9d6e289d53c95c4981e6421f64c4cb2.jpg

A6A8A6B0-4840-41C5-A282-98CB0B7C51B4.jpeg.21595c70bf598dd7562338c9dddbdedf.jpg

35667C1B-614D-4E1A-BDC1-971C0F73324B.jpeg.de0d08a06a655ba799723de0d6b5a93c.jpg

Yoooo, this is so hot! I love how much you’ve grown, and your double chin is sexy! Can’t imagine how much you’ll have gained in the coming months!