Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

THE BACK ROLL LIKE WHAT THE HELLL THIS IS SO HOT

I can't tell you how many times I've come to orgasm contemplating your deliciously fattened back. Everything about you has developed into an erogenous zone. Your back alone has more voluptuous sex appeal than other women have in their entire bod. Easily. 

C5344FD3-D08A-4A3D-8B74-942FDE62B307.jpeg.8ef57213d92ca26203e9afa0904d7332.jpg.675126418c3892b1351e3f5c20fdaa70.jpg

images.jpeg

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Bauer88 said:

That's a MEEEEEAAAAANNNNNN Back Fat Roll 🥵😍  I also low key love how small your head is compared to your enormous growing body, lol

I am literally so fucking happy you noticed those back rolls too lol. I didnt see it at first bc my eyes always go straight to my gut but fuuuuuuck lol. Big mama 😅

14 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

That backroll contains more fat then my entire body! Holy fuck, a spare tire! 🤩

I think my gut is running out of room to hold all this flab so now my back is exploding too ;)

5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I can't tell you how many times I've come to orgasm contemplating your deliciously fattened back. Everything about you has developed into an erogenous zone. Your back alone has more voluptuous sex appeal than other women have in their entire bod. Easily. 

C5344FD3-D08A-4A3D-8B74-942FDE62B307.jpeg.8ef57213d92ca26203e9afa0904d7332.jpg.675126418c3892b1351e3f5c20fdaa70.jpg

images.jpeg

Hehehe i want rolls on rolls on rolls back there

• Curvage Model

I have quite literally no words for this. Holy fuck. What an evolution. Seeing this makes me so happy and I just want to eat more. I used to get on all fours and throw my ass back in a circle like it was my job, now I can barely hold myself up on all fours for more than a few minutes before getting fatigued

IMG_1600.JPG

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have quite literally no words for this. Holy fuck. What an evolution. Seeing this makes me so happy and I just want to eat more. I used to get on all fours and throw my ass back in a circle like it was my job, now I can barely hold myself up on all fours for more than a few minutes before getting fatigued

You can still throw that ass around. Just gotta worry about the tits knocking you out and a guy that might start an earthquake if you really get going 

This progression is insane, it is crazy how much further your belly is hanging in each photo 😀

Guest slumdogtrillionare

Your belly got so much bigger over time omg. It must be wild to look down and know that u turned your flat stomach into a big tubby gut that legit almost hangs to ur knees. I can’t even imagine what it’s like to see you bigger but I want to see if you can pack more on that round fat body

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am literally so fucking happy you noticed those back rolls too lol. I didnt see it at first bc my eyes always go straight to my gut but fuuuuuuck lol. Big mama 😅

Lol, soon you're gonna need a new bra with two extra cups in the back to contain all those titties 🍈🍈🍈🍈

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Ljj said:

You can still throw that ass around. Just gotta worry about the tits knocking you out and a guy that might start an earthquake if you really get going 

Hehehe it does tend to make the room shake ;)

4 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

This progression is insane, it is crazy how much further your belly is hanging in each photo 😀

Thank you love. I am honestly so proud of that progression. I was so excited to post it ❤️ 

2 hours ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

Your belly got so much bigger over time omg. It must be wild to look down and know that u turned your flat stomach into a big tubby gut that legit almost hangs to ur knees. I can’t even imagine what it’s like to see you bigger but I want to see if you can pack more on that round fat body

It is crazy to me that there was a time when my stomach was perfectly flat, yet now it is a norm for me to appear 9 months pregnant-looking. I just want even more flab

2 hours ago, Dan5702 said:

What a transformation, Casey! ...  You were always so beautiful but you have transformed your body.  Obesity looks so good on you!

Thank you so so much ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Bauer88 said:

Lol, soon you're gonna need a new bra with two extra cups in the back to contain all those titties 🍈🍈🍈🍈

Fuck bras. Pigs dont wear bras

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Bauer88 said:

Fuck..... I did not expect that response, but GOD did it turn me on

I've outgrown all my bras....not even in tit size alone, but in back fat also

5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

What's on the menu piggy?  Whatever it is I'll bet its fattening as hell, isn't it. 

Two pizzas, cheese fries, a dozen donuts....

2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

And I hope you're being a good pig and washing everything down with that heavy cream you love so much.

and ofcourse HEAVY CREAM ❤️ and soda bc big belly bloat ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Keep that belly jiggling baby, you need to make more room for the midnight kitchen raid that will follow this stuffing.

Stocked up again today to make sure I'm prepared when that happens again. I think eventually I'm going to have to set up a mini fridge in my bedroom 😅

1 minute ago, Bauer88 said:

Those things never stood a chance anyway, with your forever expanding body and all.  Guess that just means there's more room to grow plenty more back fat #FreeTheBackTitties

I think my back tits are bigger than my front tits. But it's so hard to even tell, I get lost in my own body lately. Between my legendary gut, all the new chins, the arms (NEVER expected to have fat arms!!!) , my ass widening by the day.... I can't keep track

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

A) I've outgrown all my bras....not even in tit size alone, but in back fat also

B) Two pizzas, cheese fries, a dozen donuts....

❤️❤️ 

a) 💪👧
 b) My brother and I are sharing one (1) pizza tonight. One. So just in Pizza you are devouring 4x as much as either of us. No cheese fries. No Doughnuts... seriously, Doughnuts? A Dozen Doughnuts with Pizza - or uhh, Two Pizzas?! This Eating Machine is ungodly. No wonder you are packing it on at such a miraculous rate. Building and Building. Gaining. Blooming. Already the Dream Girl for ALL of us. Straightening out thousands of cocks every day. Yet you remain on a skyrocketing trajectory beyond any hitherto imagined Beauty. And You join us in the adoration shock of it all. 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Stocked up again today to make sure I'm prepared when that happens again. I think eventually I'm going to have to set up a mini fridge in my bedroom 😅

I'm actually mildly surprised you haven't already.  Seems much simpler to just roll over in the middle of the night and open the fridge, rather than having to drag yourself into the kitchen.

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, G flor said:

3 deliveries that most likely will make u even more of a greedy girl literally an even bigger greedy sexy fat fuck, hope its enough to satisfy ur appetite u kinky queen, stuff till it hurts to move 😘🤘 

Hehehe i'll stuff myself until I'm too full to move tonight dont worry ;)

8 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

a) 💪👧
 b) No wonder you are packing it on at such a miraculous rate.

Whoops ;)

7 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm actually mildly surprised you haven't already.  Seems much simpler to just roll over in the middle of the night and open the fridge, rather than having to drag yourself into the kitchen.

I guess that should be my next big purchase then. I hate having to waddle myself around every night once im full. It's too much for this pig and im only getting bigger

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In the middle of an enormous fucking stuffing now that involved 3 separate grubhub deliveries so uhm hi lets have a thread orgy plz turn me on 

That's it piggy, get nice and cozy with your favorite fattening foods to spend another night stuffing your gloriously obese body.  Quite the order you got for yourself, but Lord knows it's not even close to the amount of food it would take to completely satisfy you......but it's a start. 

You waddle your fat ass over to your favorite stuffing spot with the mountain of food about to make it's way into your stretched-out, bloated belly where it will slowly turn into layers of delicious blubber.  You constantly adjust your positioning as you continuously stuff your fat face, failing to ever truly find a comfortable spot so you can shove food down your fat hole without the crushing weight of your swollen, bulging belly.  Every bite makes your belly feel fuller, every bite make your pussy wetter, and every bite makes you clit throb with pure, orgasmic bliss.

While you want to inhale every atom of your gigantic stuffing order and then eat some more, in the back of your mind you are telling yourself to pace yourself because you know that you are going to need the energy to find a way to get around your bloated, distended belly to fuck yourself until you orgasm yourself to sleep.  But you don't give a fuck.  You'll be so horny from stuffing yourself into oblivion that you'll orgasm purely from eating alone and fulfilling your feedee desires.  Hell, you might be able to orgasm from the fat from your thighs and Fupa rubbing up against your clit. 

Eat up, Casey!! Give in to all of your feedee desires.  Give in to food.  Become the glorious gaining hog you were meant to be.

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think my back tits are bigger than my front tits. But it's so hard to even tell, I get lost in my own body lately. Between my legendary gut, all the new chins, the arms (NEVER expected to have fat arms!!!) , my ass widening by the day.... I can't keep track

Your arms are so fucking fat and sexy 😍 I melt just thinking about them!!  Easily the most underrated thing about your beautiful body 😘