Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've been such a big greedy girl lately, filling this hungry belly with anything and everything I can get my hands on. "More" seems to be my favorite word. More food please, daddy. More cock please, daddy. More cream please, daddy. Fill me up. You keep me fed, I'll keep you hard. You keep me fucked, I'll keep eating. So greedy.

CDB94146-DC69-4014-8456-F60CF5A1714B.jpeg.0c88cadd455a61c8acaf7e24c415412d.jpg

C5344FD3-D08A-4A3D-8B74-942FDE62B307.jpeg.8ef57213d92ca26203e9afa0904d7332.jpg

I love how you post a pic in the morning: cute adorable Casey. And then you post the night pics: sexy naughty Casey❤️😍❤️

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've been such a big greedy girl lately, filling this hungry belly with anything and everything I can get my hands on. You keep me fed, I'll keep you hard.  So greedy.

I am deliriously thirsty in love with this Woman. Casey packs on the mouthwatering fats and puts out the cum-snatchin' content faster than I can recover to blow my next wad dreaming about her. See how her belly extends out to kiss the Domino's Box? How about the Girth of her upper arm. Casey is the ultimate Body-Builder. The Boys at the gym would be too shy to compare Pythons! Shamed by the Mass Casey has packed on. She is making Gains with the same GREEDY determination that has brought her Successes in every aspect of her beautiful Life. O Give me a Great Big Bear-Hug You Magnificent little Fireplug. She'd be compressing my rib-cage like a toy while I remain mesmerized by the swelling of her Massive and Powerful Chest. And still, She Commands MORE. There is no end to her insatiable GREEDY Desire to HAVE everything all for HERSELF. 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I love how you post a pic in the morning: cute adorable Casey. And then you post the night pics: sexy naughty Casey❤️😍❤️

It's so true tho hahahah 😂 I am a good little piggy in the morning, and a greedy naughty piggy in the evening ;)

8 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I am deliriously thirsty in love with this Woman. Casey packs on the mouthwatering fats and puts out the cum-snatchin' content faster than I can recover to blow my next wad dreaming about her. See how her belly extends out to kiss the Domino's Box? How about the Girth of her upper arm. Casey is the ultimate Body-Builder. The Boys at the gym would be too shy to compare Pythons! Shamed by the Mass Casey has packed on. She is making Gains with the same GREEDY determination that has brought her Successes in every aspect of her beautiful Life. O Give me a Great Big Bear-Hug You Magnificent little Fireplug. She'd be compressing my rib-cage like a toy while I remain mesmerized by the swelling of her Massive and Powerful Chest. And still, She Commands MORE. There is no end to her insatiable GREEDY Desire to HAVE everything all for HERSELF. 

You've crafted me into the perfect hedon 

• Curvage Model

Happy to report I think I am FINALLY caught up on all DM's and comments 😂 I've been too busy using my greedy fingers to eat and fuck myself and fell behind a bit. Whoopsies. 

I have to admit, I was a little surprised at how many of you have been around from the beginning and remember some of the stuff I experienced early on. It means a lot that you checked in on me these past few days. Sometimes I lose sight of how far I've come in all this. 

LOVE YOU FAMMMMM ❤️ tell me about your days!!! Wait a minute, its midnight for me....shouldn't @pgtip00 and @jpark786 be chiming in here soon to get me all turned on before bed?!

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

If you have hulu watch Light As a Feather its a good show 

Oooooo I will check it out for sure!! Thank you ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

I watched 3 episodes yesterday! I love the name "big belly burger" 😃

RIGHT?!?!?! hahahahha i am so glad someone else noticed that! That place was made for me

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am a good little piggy in the morning, and a greedy naughty piggy in the evening ;)

A beautiful chubby lady in the streets, a sexy, wanton gluttonous piggy in the sheets. :D 

LOVE YOU FAMMMMM ❤️ tell me about your days!!!

Pretty uneventful, work was boring, but better than sucking! I'm off the next two days, though, so that's pretty sweet. :) 

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

RIGHT?!?!?! hahahahha i am so glad someone else noticed that! That place was made for me

You could be the mascot for Big Belly Burger! 

Happy to report I think I am FINALLY caught up on all DM's and comments 😂 I've been too busy using my greedy fingers to eat and fuck myself and fell behind a bit. Whoopsies. 

I have to admit, I was a little surprised at how many of you have been around from the beginning and remember some of the stuff I experienced early on. It means a lot that you checked in on me these past few days. Sometimes I lose sight of how far I've come in all this. 

LOVE YOU FAMMMMM ❤️ tell me about your days!!! Wait a minute, its midnight for me....shouldn't @pgtip00 and @jpark786 be chiming in here soon to get me all turned on before bed?!

Sorry there piggy, had meetings with clients that ran long.  Horribly inconsiderate I feel for work to get in the way.  Totally unacceptable. 😡

Other than that, day is going well.  Looking forward to later and watching my favorite feedee fat hog slam down a couple pints of heavy cream through her funnel again. I trust the funnel featured in your evening again (If not, WHY NOT!?).  There is nothing quite like picturing you there, submitting to the funnel - looking up with pleading eyes as those heavy, heavy calories get poured in, you feeling yourself getting wetter and wetter as more and more of that fattening cream makes its way into that bloated heavy belly.  You jiggling it to help make more room. Another pint?  Yes, piggy - another pint.  Just for variety, mix some chocolate syrup into it. NOW PIGGY!

LOVE YOU FAMMMMM ❤️ tell me about your days!!!

It’s the same really. I work some days and off another. Together our district manager who’s a complete dick came to our store. I really don’t like him 😂 but nothing I can’t do about it. Other than work, I go work out and try to stay positive myself.

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've been such a big greedy girl lately, filling this hungry belly with anything and everything I can get my hands on. "More" seems to be my favorite word. More food please, daddy. More cock please, daddy. More cream please, daddy. Fill me up. You keep me fed, I'll keep you hard. You keep me fucked, I'll keep eating. So greedy.

CDB94146-DC69-4014-8456-F60CF5A1714B.jpeg.0c88cadd455a61c8acaf7e24c415412d.jpg

Every time you say "More cream!" it is soooo hot! You really do have the perfect sexy voice! Those eyes just longing for cream and cock, right in your face....and that belly expanding out further and further, pressing harder and harder on your pussy......you truly are a dream, Casey!

• Curvage Model

Guys, I don't even know how to put last night into words. I was exhausted and went to bed early. Well, early for me (12:30ish). I found myself in my kitchen around 2:30 AM stuffing myself with legit anything I could get my greedy hands on. This pic was the aftermath. Look at my upper belly and how distended with fullness it is! I passed tf out after. What a pig 

1B6BCAB4-9F2D-4B34-9081-03508CDE175A.jpeg.c80076706b153c5d2437c8a8a1633e25.jpg

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A brief moment of silence for the size of my gut lately... so much fucking bigger

ADE4CB4D-3A72-45B7-B054-749A8BEFCCF3.jpeg.13e1350f02c6134640115ac490055c7d.jpg

The smirk. “Yea, I’m this fat” 

Guys, I don't even know how to put last night into words. I was exhausted and went to bed early. Well, early for me (12:30ish). I found myself in my kitchen around 2:30 AM stuffing myself with legit anything I could get my greedy hands on. This pic was the aftermath. Look at my upper belly and how distended with fullness it is! I passed tf out after. What a pig 

1B6BCAB4-9F2D-4B34-9081-03508CDE175A.jpeg.c80076706b153c5d2437c8a8a1633e25.jpg

I don't know if it's the angle, but your stomach bulge looks unreal, as if the food is trying to burst out 😲😂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

.....moment of silence observed......and "DAMNNNN, GIRL!!!!"

Hehe I was literally so excited to wake up and show you guys this pure growth ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Ljj said:

The smirk. “Yea, I’m this fat” 

And getting fatter ;) *eats another donut*

48 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

my jaw dropped and my eyes are sparkling of joy so can't really speak. just facial expressions 🙂 

Awww thank you ❤️ that happiness is from you guys!

25 minutes ago, AJ-Xander said:

I don't know if it's the angle, but your stomach bulge looks unreal, as if the food is trying to burst out 😲😂

It's a good angle for sure, but just wait till you see the video....the bulge is TOO real. I couldn't believe my eyes till I saw it in motion. I didn't realize I had gotten this much bigger. But then the scale also confirmed it 😍😋

Guest WaluigiFan001
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A brief moment of silence for the size of my gut lately... so much fucking bigger

ADE4CB4D-3A72-45B7-B054-749A8BEFCCF3.jpeg.13e1350f02c6134640115ac490055c7d.jpg

All I have to say right now after seeing this is OOOF!!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

Not even going to post the description because nothing can do this clip justice. I look fucking enormous and I can't stop watching it. I am watching myself in this clip and almost can't even believe it's me. I cannot believe I have reached this size. I cannot believe how much big I look. Watch the way I eat and how absorbed I am in it. The fat shame commentary from my friends just further validates everything I'm saying. I get pretty into it, as always. I love this clip. Fuck. I really love it. I am bigger than ever and I am so damn proud. I hope you guys enjoy ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A brief moment of silence for the size of my gut lately... so much fucking bigger  ADE4CB4D-3A72-45B7-B054-749A8BEFCCF3.jpeg.13e1350f02c6134640115ac490055c7d.jpg

"Yes." We are stunned into Silent Reverence. The same ineffable Awe which dumbfounds us as we stare into the Grandeur of the Night Sky, or attempt to consider the Immensity and Overwhelming Power of the Oceans. We simply do not have the words. As Casey offers: "... So much fucking BIGGER" is as close as we could possibly come.