Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while....

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️

Im on the couch for the night with cream and dominos on the way! Let’s have some naughty fun. Ask me ANYTHING ❤️❤️ Sex life relationships feeding gaining whatever 🥳

(gonna keep my DMs closed for the night plz. Too much to respond to already. Will reply tomorrow to DMs)

First question: when will we see Becoming A Pig 3?

Another - seeing as you've been hitting Dominos pretty hard lately (or not - maybe you just don't tell us every time you get it 😉), if pushed, how many pizzas do you think you could stuff in one sitting?

Finally - what's the latest on your little feedee friend?  You guys need to have another big girls' night in before too long.

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while....

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️

Im on the couch for the night with cream and dominos on the way! Let’s have some naughty fun. Ask me ANYTHING ❤️❤️ Sex life relationships feeding gaining whatever 🥳

(gonna keep my DMs closed for the night plz. Too much to respond to already. Will reply tomorrow to DMs)

Ask you anything. I’ve got a lot 😂 but let’s see what I can think of:

1. Besides all things that is Curvage/feederism, what else do you like? Favorite movies? Television? You play video games? Like anime?

2. Who is your ideal partner/what do you look for in a person in relationships? Would you date someone who doesn’t have an interest in feederism but still supports you? Would you date a fan?

3. What’s your favorite sex moves/positions? Would you have sex with someone who never had sex ever in their life?

4. How are you overall? Are you staying positive with all this crap going on in the world?

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Once I finish Arrow I am going to start Flash I think.

Cool! There's definitely some fun TV there. Just so you know, both of those shows get REALLY crossover heavy after a while with the other DC shows going on at the time, like Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning and Batwoman (which is only streamable on HBO Max right now). Some of the crossovers affect things less than the others, but with Arrow for example, the end is pretty dependent on the big crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Here's a link that should make it easy enough to follow. 

Guest StirCrazy94545

How's the sex life changing as you've been gaining? Spending more time in pound town before getting sore? (If the gain is slow enough, that's usually my first big clue a gf's been gaining 'relationship weight') Is the man in the boat getting easier or harder to find? Which new erogenous zones appeared and when?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

First question: when will we see Becoming A Pig 3?

TOMORRRRRROW ❤️ 

Another - seeing as you've been hitting Dominos pretty hard lately (or not - maybe you just don't tell us every time you get it 😉), if pushed, how many pizzas do you think you could stuff in one sitting?

I have gotten dominos so much recently it's almost record breaking. But, I guess that's what happens when you're addicted ;) If PUSHED, 4+. I have done 3 before on my own (painfully). I am confident that with a feeder I could do 4, but probably 5. Add an edible into the mix.....game over ;)

Finally - what's the latest on your little feedee friend?  You guys need to have another big girls' night in before too long.

We are desperately trying to set up a girls night just the two of us! She's up about 20lbs since starting but we haven't been alone in a few weeks just between work and then our skinny friends being around. I think we are going to TRY for a girls night Thursday this week ❤️ 

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

1. Besides all things that is Curvage/feederism, what else do you like? Favorite movies? Television? You play video games? Like anime?

I am super into LEGOs. I love all the superhero stuff, DC or Marvel I'm not picky! I LOVE to travel. I should be in Europe right now which makes me so sad. Fuck COVID. I am not into gaming or anime. I do play Sims tho on my phone quite often! I LOOOOOVE to read. I'm such a book work - a little bibliophile lolol. I also love animals like I love going to the zoo or aquarium haha

2. Who is your ideal partner/what do you look for in a person in relationships? Would you date someone who doesn’t have an interest in feederism but still supports you? Would you date a fan?

I like someone who's hardworking, supportive, and unshamed of his interests. I have determined, after many years, that I can only date people who share this fetish with me. I have tried, trust me, to date others. It just doesn't work. Life is too short to spend it with someone who doesn't get me. I have dated fans before! All of my feedism relationships have evolved from fans to lovers. That's partially why I am so thankful for this community ❤️ I love contrast. I loooooove European men. I like guys who are just as nerdy as I am. Someone who will snuggle me. Just a good guy ❤️  Must love me for me first, me as a pig second :)

3. What’s your favorite sex moves/positions? Would you have sex with someone who never had sex ever in their life?

Hmmmmm :) I actually like being on top even tho I can only last a few seconds. It just reminds me of how big I am. I am most comfortably in either doggy or on my back. As long as there's food involved, I'm happy. And yes, I think so! As long as we were in love. I am selective about who I'm intimate with. 

4. How are you overall? Are you staying positive with all this crap going on in the world?

Trying me best to stay positive ❤️ Lots changing in my life right now, but all GREAT things and blessings :)

3 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

How's the sex life changing as you've been gaining? Spending more time in pound town before getting sore? (If the gain is slow enough, that's usually my first big clue a gf's been gaining 'relationship weight') Is the man in the boat getting easier or harder to find? Which new erogenous zones appeared and when?

It's a lot different, even just with myself. It's harder for me to reach to get off now. I am often too full to even get myself off independently. I feel my gut just wobble and jiggle. I am fucking constantly horny and wet and turned on. My lower gut always has been a huge erogenous zone for me and continues to me. I am in a constantly state of horniness. 

2 hours ago, Ljj said:

What is your ideal day with a feeder? Lay it out step by step 

Wake up with their arms around my belly. Soft kisses on my double chin. They go get coffee and donuts. We watch a show while they feed me. They leave for work and leave me with tons of snacks to eat while i work from home. Come home to me so full on the couch with my gut dropping off the couch. THey come kiss me proudly and cuddle up with me. They order me a few pizzas and feed me every slice. We go for a slow walk around the neighborhood so he can show me off proudly. Then home to make love to this enormous growing body ❤️ 

38 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Do you like to travel somewhere when the pandemic is over? You have said Europe but anywhere else?

Right now my biggest goal is to make it to Europe, possibly even long term. I'd love to go to Australia as well!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Cool! There's definitely some fun TV there. Just so you know, both of those shows get REALLY crossover heavy after a while with the other DC shows going on at the time, like Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning and Batwoman (which is only streamable on HBO Max right now). Some of the crossovers affect things less than the others, but with Arrow for example, the end is pretty dependent on the big crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Here's a link that should make it easy enough to follow. 

Omg THANK YOUUUUU!! I had no idea! I'm just getting into them now. Thank you so much!!

• Curvage Model

I really overdid it tonight guys. Like fuck. My gut. Is huge. Omfg. I need to be held and cuddled and rubbed and fucked. I am so fucking full. Cream, pizza, cinnamon bread, ice cream. I overdid it. SO hard. Omfg. I am going to pass out after fucking myself, if I even can. Sweet dreams loves

A82A378C-FC5E-488A-B447-D4C9B2371841.jpeg.e66f0589aad503b3b8a107f43b6f7248.jpg

E5D77569-D72A-4C26-A010-E933311D82F2.jpeg.63de8d034334a6687a73c7cd35be37bf.jpg

770F0CBF-5EC2-4B9B-841D-2554E3512667.jpeg.3df4e6f39fbe67ca70012223a48b3024.jpg

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I really overdid it tonight guys. Like fuck. My gut. Is huge. Omfg. I need to be held and cuddled and rubbed and fucked. I am so fucking full. Cream, pizza, cinnamon bread, ice cream. I overdid it. SO hard. Omfg. I am going to pass out after fucking myself, if I even can. Sweet dreams loves

E5D77569-D72A-4C26-A010-E933311D82F2.jpeg.63de8d034334a6687a73c7cd35be37bf.jpg

770F0CBF-5EC2-4B9B-841D-2554E3512667.jpeg.3df4e6f39fbe67ca70012223a48b3024.jpg

You always give the bestest updates, Love! Forever wish I was right there feeding you! 😍

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am super into LEGOs. I love all the superhero stuff, DC or Marvel I'm not picky! I LOVE to travel. I should be in Europe right now which makes me so sad. Fuck COVID. I am not into gaming or anime. I do play Sims tho on my phone quite often! I LOOOOOVE to read. I'm such a book work - a little bibliophile lolol. I also love animals like I love going to the zoo or aquarium haha

I like someone who's hardworking, supportive, and unshamed of his interests. I have determined, after many years, that I can only date people who share this fetish with me. I have tried, trust me, to date others. It just doesn't work. Life is too short to spend it with someone who doesn't get me. I have dated fans before! All of my feedism relationships have evolved from fans to lovers. That's partially why I am so thankful for this community ❤️ I love contrast. I loooooove European men. I like guys who are just as nerdy as I am. Someone who will snuggle me. Just a good guy ❤️  Must love me for me first, me as a pig second :)

Hmmmmm :) I actually like being on top even tho I can only last a few seconds. It just reminds me of how big I am. I am most comfortably in either doggy or on my back. As long as there's food involved, I'm happy. And yes, I think so! As long as we were in love. I am selective about who I'm intimate with. 

Trying me best to stay positive ❤️ Lots changing in my life right now, but all GREAT things and blessings :)

I loved building LEGO’s as a kid. I wish I could work at a place where it involves nothing but building LEGO’s😂. I love the superhero genre, I’m not picky either and I can’t wait to watch the Zack Snyder Justice League! I love reading books to! I want to be a writer someday and write science fiction and fantasy novels, plus some superhero novels to!

I would absolutely love to date someone who is a feedee! I have all the personalities you listed! (Except I’m not European...sorry...😂) I get that it’s hard to find someone who doesn’t get the idea of feederism. For me personally I have a hard time looking for a relationship because I chose not to look at all. I look for someone who is kind, supportive, trustworthy and hardworking to. But I’m afraid that I’ll be dating someone for the wrong reason, like only seeing them for their sexy figure and looks instead of seeing who they truly are. When I see your face I think you are absolutely beautiful and it seems you have a very nice personality which I love. But when I see your belly I just can’t stop staring even more. I just don’t know what to do.

Like I said I’ve never been in a relationship or had a girlfriend so I never had sex ever. But if I did and we had sex I would let her be on top. And if they’re hungry then that’s even better!

I'm glad you are staying positive! Fuck covid!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wake up with their arms around my belly. Soft kisses on my double chin. They go get coffee and donuts. We watch a show while they feed me. They leave for work and leave me with tons of snacks to eat while i work from home. Come home to me so full on the couch with my gut dropping off the couch. THey come kiss me proudly and cuddle up with me. They order me a few pizzas and feed me every slice. We go for a slow walk around the neighborhood so he can show me off proudly. Then home to make love to this enormous growing body ❤️ 

I am fucking constantly horny and wet and turned on. My lower gut always has been a huge erogenous zone for me and continues to me. I am in a constantly state of horniness.

OMG dear Casey. What a perfectly lovely dream. I would love a life where everything I do is proudly in love and care for your growing belly and you. I would be so satisfied at work knowing every minute is in some small way of service to your gain and comfort. It would be so fulfilling as tho I were Michelangelo's Assistant.  Moving heavy slabs for the Artist who is creating soaring Beauty for the betterment of the world. 
I would so much enjoy the aroma of yummy pizzas and to see each slice glistening with fatty oils from the cheeses and pepperoni. I imagine how good it is filling your mouth with zesty flavors and coating your tongue with delicious fats. Thinking of those body-building carbs as you swallow each mouthful like the very good girl you are. You want to please me, to show me how hard you work to become so beautiful. It is easy for me, I'm hungry sure, and the rich fattening pizza is so tempting. But I've had a bowl of cheerios with water so I am good. I would think of Pizza as my favorite food while I rubbed your swollen belly tenderly. Though I wouldn't remember the last time I had a bite, as you never leave a crumb. You are a proud "clean-plate" girl. So you deserve all your treats and dreams come true. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I dream that you find a wee bit of snuggly comfort from our comments. I know we are all so careful and attendant to please you. Just as we are thrilled to devour up all your glorious posts. It is life affirming like drinking sweet dew drops as they fall from lush leaves. We consider you right down to the smallest detail as when we are deciding which way to "like" your post. Shall we react with the "Hot 😍" or does the post deserve a "Love ❤️"? Of course we know it will only be another numeric digit in the box beside the emoticon when it reaches you. 

• Curvage Model

I woke up with a food hangover from what I did to myself last night. I keep saying it but I feel so much bigger lately. You’re all commenting how much fatter I’m looking and it validates everything I’m feeling. For those who have been with me from the start, when I first started I basically gained 100lbs in the blink of an eye. It happened SO FAST. I slowed down quite a bit after bc I screwed my self by developing such an enormous appetite so fast, my body adapted. But I still have so much left to gain and this past year I’ve been trying to retrain my brain and metabolism to handle even larger quantities of food. The laziness from quarantine helped tremendously too. Long story short - it’s all happening again. I won’t spoil numbers yet before posting a weigh in video but I gained 7 lbs last week. That hasn’t happened to me in almost 2 years. I feel so different. I just feel SWOLLEN. I feel FULL. I feel so fucking needy tbh. I just want to be held and praised for my growth. I’m so fucking happy. It’s all happening again 🖤

Guest Marshall7

Casey! You are sooooo perfect! Just look at how fat we've made you! You are such a greedy insatiable hog and we all love it sooooo much! I'm so excited you're growing big again! Just plunge yourself into all the holiday eating and drinking and you will wake up January 1st, 2021 one giant sexy cow! No one will recognize you! 😈

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel so different. I just feel SWOLLEN. I feel FULL. I need so fucking needy tbh. I just want to be held and praised for my growth. I’m so fucking happy. It’s all happening again 🖤

Oh sweet Fat Casey. You are simply delicious in every way. And 7 POUNDS of tender Sexiness packed on in a week! Good Lordt Dear, I am awestruck by your immense personal Growth. 

Guest StirCrazy94545

Sounds like someone's going to need a single or maybe even double dildo f*cking machine. Can a Rampant Rabbit be fitted onto one of those or even stuck on the wall so you can just back up onto it? That way you can be on all fours like a good piggy and still get f*cked senseless, maybe even while stuffing. There's a good piggy. 🐷🐽🐖

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey! You are sooooo perfect! Just look at how fat we've made you! You are such a greedy insatiable hog and we all love it sooooo much! I'm so excited you're growing big again! Just plunge yourself into all the holiday eating and drinking and you will wake up January 1st, 2021 one giant sexy cow! No one will recognize you! 😈

Hehe thanks love! let's see how big we can get me before the new year!

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh sweet Fat Casey. You are simply delicious in every way. And 7 POUNDS of tender Sexiness packed on in a week! Good Lordt Dear, I am awestruck by your immense personal Growth. 

Thanks love ❤️ you guys constantly empower me!

3 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Sounds like someone's going to need a single or maybe even double dildo f*cking machine. Can a Rampant Rabbit be fitted onto one of those or even stuck on the wall so you can just back up onto it? That way you can be on all fours like a good piggy and still get f*cked senseless, maybe even while stuffing. There's a good piggy. 🐷🐽🐖

Hehehee omfg I really want a fucking machine! 

1 hour ago, Snalskjuts said:

I just watched the first episode of Arrow, It was good! thanks for the reccomendation :) the only thing I would change was that the dancers at the party could be abit fatter 😊

Omg isn't it great?!?!? I am so obsesssssed. Imagine the show with gorgeous fat characters!

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready for Becoming a Pig 3 tonight? It won't be up till later, sorry guys. Busy day. But it'll be up tonight for sure!!

In the meantime - look at these FAT FUCKING TITS?!?!? OMGGGGG ❤️ 

What parts of me look bigger to you?

1D093613-8941-458B-B69E-A82DB65F9876.jpeg.d5aaa44c3848091df8694860374a55da.jpg

FD629621-C6FD-47FF-B12B-7F1BE1D25435.jpeg.113e6902fe3c81a8575cc5d9f24c2b71.jpg

A62C6798-076C-4BBB-9A01-DE2041DBDB12.jpeg.78b6f893d054568e8c739ef2874bcb39.jpg

I don’t think we can even classify them as utters anymore they are so big